Mrs. Blum is Taken

Story Info
A mature classy housewife meets four young fugitive convicts.
17.7k words
3.25
41.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is the revision of "Night of Lust for a Small Woman" (first Chapter), written by Thekarpathianman, who fully agrees for my submission.

Please be informed that all the characters are eighteen years old or more.

*****

Everything starts at 9 p.m., in the suburban area of a small town.

The four fugitive convicts have no difficulties to enter the unguarded, luxurious Blum's property: a big house surrounded by a large lovely backyard, with a sunning deck and a pool.

Through the rear door, they reach the living room where they surprise the entire family: Frank and Carol Blum and their eighteen years old son Scott.

The woman sits on a couch, beside the boy; she wears a silky, green, sleeveless blouse, a short white skirt, a pair of black sheer stockings over her well-shaped legs and a pair of red stiletto pumps with pointed tips.

Mom and son are watching television, but the boy seems to be much more interested in her body; with his hand around her shoulders, he is massaging, up and down, with slow motions, the bare skin of her upper arm, clearly enjoying the contact of his rubbing fingers with the white motherly flesh.

Frank, the husband, sits on a comfortable large chair, at the opposite side of the room, deeply absorbed in the reading of a book.

Carol, first, notices the four intruders; without a word, she springs out of her seat and runs to a second door; her intention is to escape, but one of the strangers, a white young giant of a man, is fast to run after her, out of the room; in few seconds he grabs Carol around the waist and lifts her trembling body up in his massive arms, like a weightless doll.

When he comes back to the living room, effortlessly carrying his captured, terrified squealing prey, his companions have already neutralized any reaction from the other two family members.

"Okay, baby," he shouts to his female victim. "Now the show is starting!"

Ten minutes later: blouse and skirt of the woman, disintegrated into shredded pieces of cloth, are scattered everywhere; someone has placed the red stiletto pumps over the table and a lacy, black, destroyed bra hangs from the chandelier; buttons have flown everywhere.

Her stockings have been wrapped around the mouth of father and son, whose hands and ankles are tied up with dish-clothes from the kitchen; the two captives are sitting on the floor, near the fireplace, surrounded by three threatening black guys.

Carol Blum, still helplessly cradled in the arms of her gigantic captor, has been totally undressed, but for a pair of skimpy black panties, matching with the torn bra.

The woman is a charming brunette in her early fifties who, although her mature age, looks no more than thirty, thirty five years old, as the result of her long attendance, since teenager, to the gym workouts. Barely standing four feet ten inches tall, she maintains in an excellent shape her small but gorgeous body: an all-natural, perfect beauty, with a very narrow waist and slender legs.

A big portion of her less then ninety-five pounds of firm flesh is distributed over her double D bust and round ass cheeks.

Her incredibly large, ivory white breasts, capped by two protruding rock hard pink nipples, are a miracle of gravity; still solid and just sagging a little, in a delicious way, due to their heaviness, they look like bursting at any time from her small body. Her numerous lovers are crazy for them; and her son, too.

Her tummy is flat, adorned with a sexy navel; her succulent ass-cheeks are meaty spheres (meaty, not fat), whose firmness and roundness are enhanced by the deep cleavage of her ass-crack.

Her thighs are invitingly soft and fleshy, with no hint of cellulite. Her skin is clean and smooth, not affected by the wrinkles of the age.

The delicate profile of an angel face, two green eyes accompanied by a little pert nose, two full crimson lips opening to a double crown of white perfect teeth, her dark, short cut hairs over a tender neck: all of her physical attributes make Carol a true bombshell; better to say: a pocket Venus that every man, including her son, would like to feel up.

And now this gorgeous little treasure of a housewife is in full control of a hunk of a man who, after savagely denuding her, in front of her husband and son, holds her up, in his massive arms, like a child, and lasciviously rubs her small, curvaceous, tender body with his rough hands.

John is the name of this giant stud: a solid muscular frame, seven feet four inches tall, who tips the scale well over three hundred pounds. Twenty-two years old, blonde hairs, broad shoulders, narrow waist and rippling muscles: he has the look of a body builder and the strength of a weight-lifter. Everyone knows him as John "the Rod", due to the extremely large size of his monster cock.

In spite of his young age, he has been already sentenced three times; and all of them for rape.

His last performance was in a school, after lessons, where he had trapped, abused and repeatedly fucked, for almost fifteen hours and in any imaginable way, three female teachers. When the police burst into the building, they found two naked women, all cum-covered, laid unconscious in a pool of their own piss.

The third victim was a math teacher, still attractive at sixty years: grey-haired, a fairly tall elegant figure and equipped with a set of abundant, jutting out breasts. When John was caught in the act, he was holding the woman up in the air, face away, totally impaled in her anus, one of his hands wrapped around her plump thighs, the other one around her chest. He was slamming his enormous thirteen inched cock deeply into her ass, up and down, ignoring her pleadings and yells: one of her boobs was tightly squeezed in his huge palm, while the second one was freely swaying from side to side, rhythmically, like a pendulum.

For the third time, John was put in jail, where he met three black guys: Nick, Tom and Craig.

All together they escaped from the prison; all together they invaded the Blum's house.

Still holding Carol in his arms, the young giant has accommodated the beautiful wife in the crook of his elbow: she faces him, her right small hand gripping, for support, his broad shoulder.

"What's your name, honey?" he gently asks.

"Carol," she meekly answers.

"How old are these big hooters, lil one?" unceremoniously he asks again.

"I'm fifty-two," she whispers.

"Wooowww!!" he exclaims to his black friends. "What a luck, guys! A nice old little pussy! A true cute milf! And all for us! Watch these boobies!" he continues, reaching out his free hand, to cup from the bottom Carol's left tit, before bouncing it in his palms, like checking its weight. "Wouldn't you like to suck on these melons?" A chorus of approval comes from the other side of the room.

He starts to flick, with his darting tongue, an erected nipple. "Yummy. . ." he says, raising his mouth from the pink bud and licking his lips with evident satisfaction.

"Put me down, please, young man," the woman implores. "We have money and jewels! Take away what you want and let us free! Please! Please! Don't hurt us!!"

A sarcastic laugh follows. "Don't be ridiculous, little slut! We're not so stupid! Your fucking money and jewels are ours: we'll take them away with us, before leaving! But now" and he reinforces his words with a playful smack on one swinging boob "what we need is your small gorgeous body. After ten months! Ten months! Understand what I mean? Ten months without a pussy, a tit, a piece of female flesh! Now a classy babe like you, with these jugs, and ass, and white soft skin is just the right fuck-toy to play with! The right prize for some big famished young men like us!" John's hand continues to massage her full breast, like it is his property.

Carol is scared. A mountain of meat who dwarfs her diminutive frame in his powerful arms and, in addition, three other big black studs! How could she survive to the attack of all these hands, mouths and . . . cocks?

John doesn't give her too much time for her thoughts.

"Let's start the games, baby," he shouts out; and in a few seconds she is cradled carried by that hunk of a man, who manipulates her like a plaything and takes charge of her like a little pet.

"Put me down, please," she begs. "I'm a married woman! My son is watching! You can't do this to me! You can't touch and treat me like that! I'm not your girlfriend! Let me go, young man!"

Her captor doesn't care: well determined to fulfil his wicked lust for the cute little lady who is so tender, so light, so shapely and luscious like he has never met before, he walks around the room, bouncing and rocking the petite brunette in his muscled arms and enjoying the naked roundness of her small, appetizing body. Her high pitched squeals increases his craving for her.

With the object of his sadistic fantasy tightly pressed to himself, he starts biting, chewing, licking and sucking her perfumed, tender flesh: neck, tits, nipples, armpits, underarms, upper arms, navel and thighs are a succulent meal for his voracious mouth. She is at his full mercy and he loves to brutalize an older woman, who could be his own mother.

"Hey, pals, look at these babies!" John exclaims, alternately pulling each nipple up with his teeth and bathing the round surface of her succulent flesh with his tongue, while the poor woman lays passive in his arms, totally dominated by his animal aggressiveness. He devours her.

"Put the little pixie on the table," Nick suggests. "We want to have a better look of these panties!"

"Good idea!" John says and grabs Carol's waist, carrying her to a table, in the centre of the room, her naked boobs sexily shaking back and forth, as he walks her.

"Okay, baby," he exclaims, when he places the woman standing up bare feet on the wooden surface, her head being now at the same level of his.

"Now I can look at you in your eyes!" he says, with satisfaction: their big difference in stature has been fully compensated by the legs of the table.

"Play with her, pal! Play with the old chick!" someone exclaims. "She looks great!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god, nooooooooo!" Carol begs and puts her hands over her tits, to cover her nudity. Her small palms cannot hide her large breasts: a lot of white tit-flesh overflows her fingers, including a portion of her rosy areolae.

"Baby, we want more of this! Show us your mammaries!" the guys shout, with excitement.

"Down your arms!" John orders.

It's impossible, in her condition, to disobey: too dangerous, Carol thinks, to oppose this horny giant. She complies.

Now she is helplessly exposed to the lascivious gazes of her captors. Her panties, a minimal piece of cloth around her hips (because she always loved this kind of underwear), are the only garment she is wearing; and she is sure that in a short time they will be removed from her body, like the other clothes, by the hungry hands of these men.

John's huge palms slide along her back and sides; he massages her beautiful arms and lifts them, giving way to his intruding tongue into the hollow of one armpit, where he sucks and licks the white, soft, hairless skin; then plunges his voracious mouth into the other one.

"Stop. . . stop. . . please. . . oooohhhhhhhh!!" she moans; but he is insatiable. And when his lips find a little mole on the side of her left tit, he laps it over and over.

"Watch, buddy, watch. . . he's eating her out!" Tom says to Craig. "Save something also for us, John; don't be too much greedy!!"

Two big hands have captured Carol's swollen boobs and are fondling them with long caresses all over the alabaster skin. John feels the delightful protuberance of the nipples hardening and elongating under his feverish touch. He pulls them out, then rubs them one against the other.

"Ooooooohhhh god. . ." she implores. "Don't hurt me. . . I beg you. . stop, please. . ."

Her words are interrupted by a sudden kiss on her lips. With his hands still mauling her breasts, he has pushed his mouth onto hers, forcing his tongue in the warmth of her cavity.

The woman moans breathlessly.

When he stops the exploration of her mouth, he bends himself over her twin nipples: a pair of delicious buds, hard like little cocks. He grabs them together, with his fingers, then pulls both of them up, between his teeth, hungrily engulfing also a big portion of her wrinkled areolae.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god. . . nooooooooo, stop pleeeeeeeeeeeeease, it hurts, ohhhhhhh god. . . pleeeeease. . . please. . . stop. . . don't bite my tits. . . mercy. . . please. . . mercy!!" Carol yells.

He has no mercy; he is servicing her beautiful breasts like never before, in her sexual life.

John raises his head up and moves his hands off her tits.

"Did you find some milk in those hooters, pal?" Tom asks.

"No milk, Tom," John says. "But watch how they are ding-donging!" And with that, the giant brute gives, at open hands, a series of light slaps on the sides of her boobs, making them sway and bump against, one another, with fleshy sounds.

"These babies look like they are made of jelly. You're a hot bimbo, Carol!" John exclaims.

Some hearty laughs echo through the room.

The older woman is a helpless plaything of these young strangers.

"Lemme check you down here, lil one!" John says, stretching one string of her panties. She wears a pair of skimpy micro panties, composed by two triangular pieces of cloth and a thin elastic band on each side.

"Nice. . . very nice," he jokes. "And you wear this pretty thing for that faggot over there?" he asks, indicating the tied up husband. Frank Blum is close to his seventies and he has a quite unattractive appearance: old, fat and short, he could be easily mistaken as her father.

Carol doesn't answer.

"Or for the young dude?" he continues, now referring to Scott, the son, who is a tall, handsome boy. "The kid was caressing her, when we entered. May be he's slobbering over his mom and she loves the young meat, after all!" John thinks in his mind.

The light blushing on Carol's face is the confirmation that probably John is right.

At the same time his fingers are playing with the small garment, titillating her intimacy through the light piece of cloth.

She begs: "Please. . . please. . . stop now. . . don't do that, don't touch me like that!"

She tries to push him away, but she is defenceless against his imperious assault and, little by little, her resistance is weakening.

When he slides his probing index inside her panties, over her pubic area, he thinks to go out of his mind, for the excitement: her pubis is smooth, totally devoid of any hair!

He spreads his huge palm over her pussy and gently rubs it, enjoying her tender, feminine, bald folds.

"Hey, buddies," he exclaims "the old mommy, here, has the sweet flesh of a little baby; soft as velvet, and no hairs at all! Like a child!"

"Let's see the baby, John!!" they claim excitedly.

The big stud puts an arm around her waist and hoists her up till her feet dangle several inches over the table.

"We want you naked," he shouts to his prey "all naked for us, honey! Naked like the day you were born!"

"Oooooooohhhhhh. . . noooooooo!!" she yells, but John has already torn off the panties from her hips along her legs. He puts them in his pocket.

The woman is dressed only in her own skin.

The guy can't resist: she is so warm, and soft, and light! He scoops her up into his arms and, in front of everybody, glues his lips around one pink nipple.

Carol moans.

After the erotic kiss, John lowers the woman and makes her stand up again on the table, totally available to the gazes of all the men.

"This hottie wants to be caressed," he grins to his friends; his right hand is over her pubes, the left one massages her round ass cheeks.

The crack between her closed pussy lips is a clean line, ending to the "vee" where her groin meets the thighs.

"Open her zipper!!" someone exclaims; and his words raise a general laugh from all the company.

The mature woman struggles between John's hands.

His finger moves slowly over her mound and parts the outer lips: the clit juts out from its hood, like a miniature cock and the inner lips open slightly, displaying the pink, wet hole.

"The hot chick is full of juices, buddies!" John's voice echoes in the room. "Don't worry, little whore! My cock, too, is boiling in my pants! Be patient, 'cause you're going to the fuck of your life!!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, please don't do this! I'm married!" she groans. "Don't talk like this! Don't expose me!"

"I expose you and I'll fuck you, little lady!" John starts to flick his finger across the swollen bud; then he goes over the soft pussy and then again to the clit, squeezing it between thumb and index.

"Oooooohhhhhh myyyyyyyy. . . stoooopppppplllleeeeaaase. . . you can't. . . you can't!!" she whimpers.

"Watch how she loves to be played!" he turns his face to his friends and winks at them. "Mommy's micro cock is hard like mine!" he laughs, while he continues to molest Carol's clit.

"Nooooooo. . . noooooo. . ." she yells, when he probes the pussy hole with his medium finger and pushes it inside the channel, till the tip reaches the ring of her cervix: the well lubricated walls have given an easy access to his intrusion.

Carol rocks and twists.

The other hand of John is travelling over her ass, over her round, elastic, smooth buns. Each one of them can be fully contained in his large palm and the young stud does it, squeezing and massaging the delicate orbs. Then he slides one finger along the ass-crack which separates the twin hills and he starts to play with the wrinkled hole of her anus.

When his mouth comes again in touch with her right nipple, sucking it voraciously and sonorously, together with the surrounding areola, Carol senses that something new is starting to happen. She is right: his lips around her boob move forward and, inch by inch, her tit-flesh is captured into his throat. To help the insertion, he has moved his hand from her ass up to the upper side of her back and now he is pushing her body against his mouth, from behind.

In less than one minute, the avid suction is completed and the whole breast is engulfed all the way in.

An applause from the three blacks, followed by their coarse comments, greets the gross performance.

"Ohhhhhhh. . . . gawwwwd. . ." Carol utters, unable to stop John's hungry suction.

At the same time, a big thumb is flipping her clit, back and forth, like a light-switch, while another finger is pistoning in and out of her cunt.

"Nice food, baby!" John says, ending his tit-mouthful. "That's the way I prefer to kiss the large melons!!" And without waiting for her answer, he takes the left breast in his hand, bouncing the massive globe in his open palm, like a toy to play with. The other hand continues to tease her pussy and clit.

The woman moans.

"Did you see, boy, how these jugs can be sucked?" he turns towards Scott, with a sarcastic grin. "I'm sure you'd like trying the same!".

He deliberately ignores the husband, because he is quite sure that mother-son is the real couple in the house.

John is right: since a couple of months Scott is getting the hots for Carol; her gorgeous curves on her petite but shapely frame turned the boy on.

He had caught her sunbathing topless and frolicking in the pool with a family friend who clearly enjoyed carrying her half naked body around.

She had been elected the good-luck mother of the school football team and it was a tradition, for the boys, to hug, kiss and sweep her off the ground, like a trophy, in their arms, after a winning match.

From her part, Carol, whose husband was too old for her still lively sensuality, loved to arouse passion in the younger studs, no matter if one of them was her own son. She had not yet allowed him to fuck her, but many times mother and son let themselves going to some forbidden games.