Mrs. Blum is Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John's huge palms slide along her back and sides; he massages her beautiful arms and lifts them, giving way to his intruding tongue into the hollow of one armpit, where he sucks and licks the white, soft, hairless skin; then plunges his voracious mouth into the other one.

"Stop. . . stop. . . please. . . oooohhhhhhhh!!" she moans; but he is insatiable. And when his lips find a little mole on the side of her left tit, he laps it over and over.

"Watch, buddy, watch. . . he's eating her out!" Tom says to Craig. "Save something also for us, John; don't be too much greedy!!"

Two big hands have captured Carol's swollen boobs and are fondling them with long caresses all over the alabaster skin. John feels the delightful protuberance of the nipples hardening and elongating under his feverish touch. He pulls them out, then rubs them one against the other.

"Ooooooohhhh god. . ." she implores. "Don't hurt me. . . I beg you. . stop, please. . ."

Her words are interrupted by a sudden kiss on her lips. With his hands still mauling her breasts, he has pushed his mouth onto hers, forcing his tongue in the warmth of her cavity.

The woman moans breathlessly.

When he stops the exploration of her mouth, he bends himself over her twin nipples: a pair of delicious buds, hard like little cocks. He grabs them together, with his fingers, then pulls both of them up, between his teeth, hungrily engulfing also a big portion of her wrinkled areolae.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god. . . nooooooooo, stop pleeeeeeeeeeeeease, it hurts, ohhhhhhh god. . . pleeeeease. . . please. . . stop. . . don't bite my tits. . . mercy. . . please. . . mercy!!" Carol yells.

He has no mercy; he is servicing her beautiful breasts like never before, in her sexual life.

John raises his head up and moves his hands off her tits.

"Did you find some milk in those hooters, pal?" Tom asks.

"No milk, Tom," John says. "But watch how they are ding-donging!" And with that, the giant brute gives, at open hands, a series of light slaps on the sides of her boobs, making them sway and bump against, one another, with fleshy sounds.

"These babies look like they are made of jelly. You're a hot bimbo, Carol!" John exclaims.

Some hearty laughs echo through the room.

The older woman is a helpless plaything of these young strangers.

"Lemme check you down here, lil one!" John says, stretching one string of her panties. She wears a pair of skimpy micro panties, composed by two triangular pieces of cloth and a thin elastic band on each side.

"Nice. . . very nice," he jokes. "And you wear this pretty thing for that faggot over there?" he asks, indicating the tied up husband. Frank Blum is close to his seventies and he has a quite unattractive appearance: old, fat and short, he could be easily mistaken as her father.

Carol doesn't answer.

"Or for the young dude?" he continues, now referring to Scott, the son, who is a tall, handsome boy. "The kid was caressing her, when we entered. May be he's slobbering over his mom and she loves the young meat, after all!" John thinks in his mind.

The light blushing on Carol's face is the confirmation that probably John is right.

At the same time his fingers are playing with the small garment, titillating her intimacy through the light piece of cloth.

She begs: "Please. . . please. . . stop now. . . don't do that, don't touch me like that!"

She tries to push him away, but she is defenceless against his imperious assault and, little by little, her resistance is weakening.

When he slides his probing index inside her panties, over her pubic area, he thinks to go out of his mind, for the excitement: her pubis is smooth, totally devoid of any hair!

He spreads his huge palm over her pussy and gently rubs it, enjoying her tender, feminine, bald folds.

"Hey, buddies," he exclaims "the old mommy, here, has the sweet flesh of a little baby; soft as velvet, and no hairs at all! Like a child!"

"Let's see the baby, John!!" they claim excitedly.

The big stud puts an arm around her waist and hoists her up till her feet dangle several inches over the table.

"We want you naked," he shouts to his prey "all naked for us, honey! Naked like the day you were born!"

"Oooooooohhhhhh. . . noooooooo!!" she yells, but John has already torn off the panties from her hips along her legs. He puts them in his pocket.

The woman is dressed only in her own skin.

The guy can't resist: she is so warm, and soft, and light! He scoops her up into his arms and, in front of everybody, glues his lips around one pink nipple.

Carol moans.

After the erotic kiss, John lowers the woman and makes her stand up again on the table, totally available to the gazes of all the men.

"This hottie wants to be caressed," he grins to his friends; his right hand is over her pubes, the left one massages her round ass cheeks.

The crack between her closed pussy lips is a clean line, ending to the "vee" where her groin meets the thighs.

"Open her zipper!!" someone exclaims; and his words raise a general laugh from all the company.

The mature woman struggles between John's hands.

His finger moves slowly over her mound and parts the outer lips: the clit juts out from its hood, like a miniature cock and the inner lips open slightly, displaying the pink, wet hole.

"The hot chick is full of juices, buddies!" John's voice echoes in the room. "Don't worry, little whore! My cock, too, is boiling in my pants! Be patient, 'cause you're going to the fuck of your life!!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, please don't do this! I'm married!" she groans. "Don't talk like this! Don't expose me!"

"I expose you and I'll fuck you, little lady!" John starts to flick his finger across the swollen bud; then he goes over the soft pussy and then again to the clit, squeezing it between thumb and index.

"Oooooohhhhhh myyyyyyyy. . . stoooopppppplllleeeeaaase. . . you can't. . . you can't!!" she whimpers.

"Watch how she loves to be played!" he turns his face to his friends and winks at them. "Mommy's micro cock is hard like mine!" he laughs, while he continues to molest Carol's clit.

"Nooooooo. . . noooooo. . ." she yells, when he probes the pussy hole with his medium finger and pushes it inside the channel, till the tip reaches the ring of her cervix: the well lubricated walls have given an easy access to his intrusion.

Carol rocks and twists.

The other hand of John is travelling over her ass, over her round, elastic, smooth buns. Each one of them can be fully contained in his large palm and the young stud does it, squeezing and massaging the delicate orbs. Then he slides one finger along the ass-crack which separates the twin hills and he starts to play with the wrinkled hole of her anus.

When his mouth comes again in touch with her right nipple, sucking it voraciously and sonorously, together with the surrounding areola, Carol senses that something new is starting to happen. She is right: his lips around her boob move forward and, inch by inch, her tit-flesh is captured into his throat. To help the insertion, he has moved his hand from her ass up to the upper side of her back and now he is pushing her body against his mouth, from behind.

In less than one minute, the avid suction is completed and the whole breast is engulfed all the way in.

An applause from the three blacks, followed by their coarse comments, greets the gross performance.

"Ohhhhhhh. . . . gawwwwd. . ." Carol utters, unable to stop John's hungry suction.

At the same time, a big thumb is flipping her clit, back and forth, like a light-switch, while another finger is pistoning in and out of her cunt.

"Nice food, baby!" John says, ending his tit-mouthful. "That's the way I prefer to kiss the large melons!!" And without waiting for her answer, he takes the left breast in his hand, bouncing the massive globe in his open palm, like a toy to play with. The other hand continues to tease her pussy and clit.

The woman moans.

"Did you see, boy, how these jugs can be sucked?" he turns towards Scott, with a sarcastic grin. "I'm sure you'd like trying the same!".

He deliberately ignores the husband, because he is quite sure that mother-son is the real couple in the house.

John is right: since a couple of months Scott is getting the hots for Carol; her gorgeous curves on her petite but shapely frame turned the boy on.

He had caught her sunbathing topless and frolicking in the pool with a family friend who clearly enjoyed carrying her half naked body around.

She had been elected the good-luck mother of the school football team and it was a tradition, for the boys, to hug, kiss and sweep her off the ground, like a trophy, in their arms, after a winning match.

From her part, Carol, whose husband was too old for her still lively sensuality, loved to arouse passion in the younger studs, no matter if one of them was her own son. She had not yet allowed him to fuck her, but many times mother and son let themselves going to some forbidden games.

She was proud of her big swollen tits, well aware of the lustful gazes of the men on them, in public. And she enjoyed, in intimacy with her lovers, the feast of mouths and hands on her heavy melons.

Scott had checked them many times. It had become quite usual for him, when mother and son were alone at home, to grab Carol and, after denuding her of blouse and bra, to play and kiss her large tits. And when she was swimming in the pool and nobody was watching, he used to join her in the water and, uncaring of her feeble attempts to stop him, to strip her of the bikini top, before scooping his nice mom up, like a baby. Clad only in a skimp micro thong, she let her son walking her all around the pool, while tasting her sweet skin with hungry kisses.

Now Scott, tied and gagged as he is, just stares, wide eyed, like petrified, at the vision of the devastating abuse of his beloved mother by the tall stranger.

He can only gurgling incomprehensible sounds out of his throat.

"Okay, dude, don't worry, I'll let you join mommy's party!" John exclaims, mocking him. "But first let me serve also the second tit! Watch carefully, boy, and don't come in your pants!"

"Oh noooo. . . ohhhhhh god. . . please. . . nooooo. . . no more. . ." the woman begs, knowing that her torment is starting again.

John doesn't care. He jiggles the left boob around, then takes the nipple between thumb and forefinger and pulls it out, to make it harder and longer.

"I want to feel it on my palate, when all of this tender flesh is in my mouth!" he says to his friends, while the small housewife struggles helplessly against his immense body.

John is a tit-lover: using teeth, lips and tongue, he flicks, bites and pulls out her bud, till it protrudes almost one inch and a half from her chest.

Then, after a deep inhalation, he opens his mouth, glues his lips to the throbbing boob and rapidly slides it, entirely, into his oral cavity. He keeps it there for some seconds, lets it popping out noisily, then suckles again. In and out of his mouth: he repeats his action another couple of times, making the white skin of her breast fully covered in strings of drool.

The swollen globe is chewed, tasted, slobbered and viciously devoured like a sweet cake.

Finally satiated of Carol's mammaries, John licks his lips and asks her son: "Did you learn how a tit can be deep throated, kid?" His words are followed by two hard slaps on her breasts.

"And you, honey! Who sucks your jugs like that? Are your lovers playing with your water melons like me?" John asks Carol. His hand, that during the tit-mouthing has interrupted for some minutes the ravaging of her twat, starts again to play with her love button and channel.

"Nobody. . . nobody. . . like you! You're a monster!" she whispers.

"You got big spongy tits, little one!" he exclaims; and he kisses again the twin engorged nipples, flicking them with his rapacious tongue. His lustful desires for the mature busty woman are insatiable.

"I can fill my mouth with these honeydew melons and make you squeal like a little pig all night long!" he announces, while the tip of his finger is skilfully massaging the inner walls of her wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhh. . . noooo. . . you. . . you. . . make me. . ." she gasps. The unending manipulation of her cuntal opening, together with the treatment of her tits, are producing a devastating effect on her sex box and now she feels her juices ready to boil out of her body.

From his part, John feels that the woman is reaching a non-return point. But the fun has just started and there are still so many other games to perform with this appetizing wife: she has to become the fuck-toy of all the group.

"Let's see your juices, little one!" he says, pulling out his finger and removing his hand from the ravaged vagina. Suddenly, a stream of hot cum squirts out, like from a fountain.

"You. . . you. . . made me. . . ohhhhhh. . . stop now. . . ohhhhh!!" she moans.

He puts his finger in his mouth and happily savours her juices. "Excellent pussy!" he says to his friends. "The girl has got a honey box!!"

"Don't eat too much, pal!" someone exclaims. "Share the bimbo with us, before she's drained!"

"No problem! This mommy has food for all of us!" He laughs sadistically.

"Pervert. . . pervert. . ." she cries, twisting and trying to free herself from his embrace; but the big stud is too strong.

"Time for a lift, little whore!" And with that John turns her around, to cup and massage her deliciously spheric buttocks; then he slides his hand around her fleshy thighs and, with the other hand on her back, he sweeps her off the table like a weightless feather.

Cradled in his arms like a little doll, Carol is kicking her feet in the air, while John walks her all around the large room.

"Woooowwwww!" Nick exclaims. "Watch, pals! Watch how the old chick is carried! Daddy and little child!" His comment raises a general laugh from the men.

"Yes, pals, you're right!" John approves. "This little thing is my child! An obedient naked child! Right, baby?"

Carol doesn't answer. Now John can use and abuse her in any way: she is fully dominated by the tall young stud, like never in her past life.

"Show us your new child, John!" someone exclaims.

"Okay, buddies, have a nice look!" the giant complies, and in a rapid motion he circles both her ankles with his right hand and, adjusting his left hand under her upper back, he stretches out his arms. Taken in horizontal position, Carol is raised, like in a lift, up to an incredible height: her body touches the ceiling.

He spins her around in all the directions, regardless of her high pitched squeals.

"Ever tried it, child?" he asks, moving her up and down, like an exercise equipment used in weight training.

The three black guys applaud enthusiastically.

"Stoooop. . . please. . . stop. . . put me down. . . enough. . . enough. . ." she yells.

"Call me daddy, little one! Who's your strong daddy, little child? Say it, or I'll drop you!" John laughs, well knowing to be in full control of the frightened housewife.

"My daddy. . . yes. . . you're my strong daddy. . ." Carol is yielding herself to the big stud.

"Did you hear, boy?" John asks to the stunned Scott, with evident satisfaction. "Your mommy is my child, now! And I'm her daddy! I use her as a barbell! She's small and light like a feather! I could handle her like that till tomorrow! All of her weight is in her boobs and butt-cheeks!"

"We need a taste of the babe!" Tom claims.

"Okay buddies, I'm not jealous!" he agrees, easily moving back the little woman in his arms, into a different position. With his huge hands on her waist, he takes her suspended in the air, above the floor, like a ballerina. He offers her naked frame to the vision of his horny friends: a human toy to play with.

Nick reaches around and grabs her buttocks, squeezing them hardly; then he smacks her ass-cheeks with loud slaps, enjoying the contact of her soft flesh with his callous palms.

"Take this. . . and this. . . little whore!!" he exclaims, like mad. Carol shrieks, her small body dangling back and forth in the air.

"Stop, Nick!" Tom shouts. "Don't ruin the girl! It's my turn, now!" And resolutely he pushes him away, taking hold of Carol's swaying tits.

Huge and heavy, they swing sexily in front of his face, capped by a pair of pink nipples sticking out like pencil erasers. Tom can't resist his urge: he cups the twin globes and pushes them together. He fondles and caresses the ivory-white, smooth-skinned flesh, before sinking his fingers into the pliant roundness.

He jiggles them, he mashes them together, he playfully pulls them out, he pushes her stiff buds into the softness of the tits, before letting them pop out like push-buttons.

"You're hot, babe," he says. And, looking at Scott: "Holy shit, if I had a mom like yours, I'd grab her and I'd feast and lick all day long on these puppies! Lemme milk them, now!" Tom has a grin of lust on his face.

"Ohhhhhh. . . please. . . don't hurt me. . . ahhhhhhh!" Carol utters a cry, when the black stud mouths one hard nipple and hungrily sucks on it, pulling it out with the teeth. She squirms, but Tom doesn't care; and John has no trouble to keep her in position.

Tom continues to run his tongue over her breasts, slurping one tit after the other and lapping at them. At the same time his grasping hands have found her underarms and armpits and he starts to rub them feverishly. The feeling of her sweaty skin is intoxicating.

"Stop. . . stop. . . stop. . let me go. . ." Carol pleas.

Finally Tom stops his action; not yet satiated, but well knowing that he has to share the woman with another waiting guy.

"Your mams are made for fun, honey!" he tells her, moving his head and hands off her body. "Be sure that I'll never leave this house before sticking my pole between these babies!!"

Craig is the next one.

Without a word, he approaches the dangling woman and takes her tits in his hands, rolling them roughly and giving her a kiss on the mouth. Carol gasps.

Then the black guy grabs her ankles, lifts them up and places them on his shoulders. He puts his hands under her butt and pushes his mouth against her sex. Carol is sandwiched between two studs.

"Look at that pussy: fresh and hairless like a child! Her husband is a lucky man!" Tom says to Nick.

"Husband? The sissy? You're wrong, pal!" Nick replies. "In this house the boy's slamming the hot chick! Didn't you see the two of them cooing on the couch?"

"You mean that mom gives her pussy to the kid?"

"Sure, Tom!! Pussy, tits and ass! She's a little thing, but a big whore. Believe me!"

In the meanwhile Craig's mouth is watering at the feeling of her pink, bald pussy, her fully open cunt lips, her hard clitoris. The mature, sexy woman is totally displayed to him.

His fingers sink deep in the succulent flesh of her ass cheeks, while his tongue laps at the hardened nub, making it more sensitive. Carol cries out in response.

He watches his prey, knowing that he owns her. His mouth moves to her navel and kisses it, before tracing a pathway down, again to her pussy, where he sucks the quivering clit between his lips.

"Ahhhhh. . . ohhhhh. . . please. . . ohhhhh. . . " she cannot take anymore.

His tongue continues to tease her, mercilessly, inside her cunt hole, entering her, like a drilling machine. He sucks and licks her sex, while at the same time he squeezes and mauls the round butt-globes, like dough for pizza.

He wants to eat her out and her loud moans are music to his ears.

He enjoys the view of her silky bald pussy. He pushes his tongue in her cavern, in and out, bathing the inner walls. Her diminutive body is trembling and shaking helplessly.

"Ooooooooohhhhhh. . . gaaaawwwwdddd. . . ahhhhh!!" her pleasure is becoming so intense, while her pearl is sticking up in the air, like asking for a good lashing.