Mrs. Blum is Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to cum, don't you, child?" John's voice resounds on her back. "And my friend is ready to please you! Go ahead, Craig, finish the bimbo! She's get aroused!"

The black guy doesn't need further incitement. His oral probe comes out of her vagina and starts flicking the hardened bud.

"Gooooooddddd. . . aghhhh. . . aghhhh!" The fifty-two years old wife screams like a schoolgirl, her eyes closed shut, her face distorted by the pleasure.

He keeps sucking her clit in his mouth, rolling it between his lips, pulling it with his teeth. The love button is his little toy.

Her body tenses and arches, she breaths heavily; the orgasm has finally reached her, erupting like a volcano.

Her juices gush from her honey pot and reward Craig's expert workout.

When her orgasm passes, he pulls out his tongue from her twat. He doesn't want to stimulate her again. He has just checked her: there will be a lot of time to spend in the house with this gorgeous, little, old, white milf; a lot of time to play with her lovely body; a lot of time to fuck her holes and make her creaming all over his hands, mouth and cock.

Her pussy is copiously covered by her cum. He looks at her, still massaging her buns with his big palms; then lowers again his head and licks her dry.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm. . . " he murmurs, satisfied by her taste.

"D'you like my child, don't you?" John asks Craig.

"Sure! When she's squeezed, she squirts out her best honey!" he replies laughing.

"Okay, pal! Now I want to play my girlfriend a little bit!" and the giant stud hoists Carol up in his hands, smashing her nude heavy breasts against his chest.

"My god. . . my god. . . my god. . . " she moans breathlessly.

"It's just the beginning, little one! 'Cause we'll make you drip wet all the night long, baby! We're gonna make you cum so many times you won't be able to stand it! And you'll love it!" he says, reinforcing his words with a passionate kiss on her mouth.

He cradles Carol like a baby for some minutes again, before sitting down on the couch, where he places the older woman in his lap, cupping her mature heavy tits in his ravenous grasp.

The poor Mistress Blum is so short and the young stud so tall that she gives the impression of a female midget, a very nice midget, toyed and used like a puppet in the manipulating hands of a gigantic sexual master.

Now John feels no more resistance from her.

"You got gorgeous melons, you little fucking chick!" he compliments her. "Big and all natural, aren't they?"

"Yes. . . yes. . . but don't touch them too much, sir. . . I'm sore, you've had enough of them. . . enough of me!" she implores.

"Enough?!" John shouts. "Enough of a hot little number like you? Baby, you're the right size and age for our hungry cocks. And we want you naked all the time! Naked in front of your son! Watch the boy, honey! I bet he's unloading in his pants, at the sight of his beautiful juicing mom!"

"Pervert. . . pervert. . . ohhhhhhh. . .!" she yells, but he's mouthing her left nipple and she loves the gentle kiss.

"Honey, have you ever had your tits sucked by two men at the same time?" he asks.

"Nooooo. . . never. . . never!!" her little squeals come out.

"It's a shame, baby!" John says. "Didn't this manikin of your husband provide you with a pair of young studs, eager to lick off these ripe melons? Unbelievable!! Pals, did you hear? Why don't you take care of our bimbo?"

"We're ready!!" they say in unison. And, without a word, Nick and Tom take place on the couch, at each side of the couple, while John, in the meantime, has arranged Carol on his lap, facing away, with her legs spread open over his thighs.

"Your food, buddies!" exclaims the giant, cupping her boobs in his hands and offering them to his friends, while the woman tries, unsuccessfully, to push away the two blacks, who have already started to gobble her tits.

John's left hand had circled the woman around her neck, pulling her against his torso; his right hand has moved to her cunt, playing with her labia.

Tom and Nick have taken hold of her boobs, lifting them up towards their mouths.

The mature housewife is totally trapped in the arms of those young studs, her sensitive parts fully displayed for their pleasure.

"Hey, boy," John tells her son "watch my friends! Look at them squeezing and sucking your mom's big melons!"

Carol's yells fill the room, her body squirms, her legs sway in the air: the giant guy has taken possession of her swollen clit, flicking the little nub with his fingers; it is hardening more and more, under his touch, like bursting off her twat.

"Ohhhhhhh. . . my goooodddd. . . ohhhhhhh. . ."

"Listen to your sweet mommy, dude; does she squeal like that for you?" John continues to humiliate the boy, while manhandling the mother.

Tom has his head down against her right tit, licking and slobbering all over her skin; his hot saliva covers her white skin, while his hand feels the smoothness of her underarm, up to the armpit, where he plants a wet kiss, before returning to the standing up nipple: a delightful miniature cock, just made to be rolled and sucked by some voracious lips.

On the other side, Nick is acting in parallel. His tongue is gently lapping at her little mole, then at the wrinkled areola; the tip of his nose is hitting her left nipple; his forefinger is exploring the hollow of her armpit.

"I eat you, little lady!" he grunts; and his lips close around her erect bud; at the same time he cups the round boob and squeezes it, to pile more of her tit flesh into his craving mouth.

Carol is in total submission: naked like a newborn, laid in the lap of the young giant, manipulated in every way by two black studs. They are still dressed in their convict uniforms, but they have promised to fuck her all night long, despite she is married, despite the presence of her husband and son, despite her much older age. They are carrying her into the most incredible orgy to be imagined.

In the past, she has had many friends and lovers and she let them play with her tits, ass and pussy, but never she has been at the full mercy of a bunch of young guys like these sex-hungry strangers, who freely use her pliable mature body.

John continues to flick her clit, making it stand out proudly.

"Craig," he says to the third black guy, rubbing the rock hard nub with the tip of his finger "the little lady begs for a nice sucking! Don't you want to serve her again?"

Craig doesn't hesitate. Without a word, he kneels before Carol's spread legs and took the offered morsel in his mouth, teasing it with his lips.

At the same time his medium finger penetrates her vagina, searching for her erogenous zone.

John moves his hand from her pussy and places it on her belly, gently poking the pretty navel; his other hand grabs her wrists and pulls them up, thus helping Nick and Tom, who can have, now, full access to her upper body.

The four young men are in full possession of the mature woman. Two guys are playing with her breasts and armpits, another one is caressing her belly, the fourth one is serving her cunt. Never, never her body has experienced so many males around herself, all together: she feels eaten alive.

"We own you, little one; you're our pet! Understand? Say yes, baby!" John's voice booms in her ear.

His imperious words, the abusing strength of his gigantic frame, the enormous bulge that is raising from his crotch against her bare back, together with the thorough inspection of her body by his black friends, make her conscious of the new reality she is living.

Always she has been well aware of the sexual desires a good looking female like herself was arousing in all the men; now, forced by those famished strangers, her initial reluctance is transforming, little by little, into her feminine proudness to satisfy some young studs, who clearly enjoy her mature body.

"Say yes, baby," the voice insists. "Say that you are our little pet!"

"Yes. . . yes. . . your pet!" she obeys.

"Say again, little milf! Say yes daddy I'm your obedient pet, your obedient bimbo! Make your son wet his pants, watching his little pet mom!"

"Yes. . . yes. . . I'm your pet. . . daddy. . . your obedient pet. . . your obedient bimbo. . . ooooohhhhhh!" Craig's finger has reached her g-spot.

He pushes it all the way up into her tight pussy, then moves it, slowly, in and out of her. He can feel her cunt tighten around his finger as it probes deep into her. Her juices spill out onto his hand and floor; her body quivers and shakes uncontrollably.

Carol is screaming in pleasure, wracked by an intense orgasm, her hot cum oozing uninterruptedly from her crotch.

Ten minutes later the devastated mature wife and mother is sitting in John's lap, looking up at him in a submissive way.

"Untie the boy and bring him here!" John orders Tom, and the black guy obeys immediately.

Now Scott, freed of all the ropes, is sitting on the couch, beside the massive stud who is playfully massaging and groping his mom's large breasts.

"These babies are great!" he shouts out, caressing and bouncing the two large orbs in his larger palms.

"Aren't they nice, boy? Two cantaloupe sized mounds of white breast meat that any man would like to jiggle for his pleasure! Tell me, boy: am I right?" he asks brutally.

"Yes. . . yes. . ." Scott answers.

"Watch these jugs, boy! They demand attention!!" John laughs, then he easily captures one boob in his open mouth.

"Tastes good!" he says, releasing the tit and licking his lips. "Now the other one! Watch and learn how to play this pet puppy!"

The man bends his head down and sucks the bare boob: his wet pressure makes slurping noises. Scott watches in astonishment: drools of saliva slither over the breast in thin streams.

Carol lets out a long moan: she clearly enjoys, now, the treatment John is giving her.

When John pulls away, the boy can admire the results: both mom's boobs are slick and slippery and a couple of marks have been left on them.

"The little one loves it when her jumbo tits are sucked!" the giant exclaims. "Now your mom belongs to me! She's mine!" he continues, and a loud kiss follows on the side of her left breast, over the delicious spot of her mole.

"Understand, boy? Your mom is my fuck-toy, my sex-slave! Understand?"

"Yes. . . yes. . ." the frightened Scott replies.

"Repeat, boy, repeat better. Repeat what I say. Repeat: my mom is your fuck-toy, sir! Your sex slave!!"

"Yeah. . . sir. . . my mom is your fuck-toy, your. . . sex-slave!"

"Again, boy! My mom belongs to you! You can use my mom anyway you want!"

"My mom belongs to. . . you! You can. . . you can. . . use. . . my. . . mom. . . any way you want!"

"Again, boy! Repeat: you can fuck mom as hard as you want, in any hole you want!"

"Sir. . . please, sir. . . please. . . don't. . ."

"Repeat what I said, if you don't want to see ruined these beautiful globes!" John shouts out, grasping one bouncing tit in one hand and starting to squeeze it between his big meaty fingers.

"Nooo. . . sir. . . don't hurt my mom. . . please. . . I tell. . . I tell. . . yeah. . . yeah. . . you can fuck my mom as hard as you want. . . you can. . . fuck her in any. . . hole!" Scott desperately exclaims.

"Again, stupid dude, 'cause I'm the boss, here! Repeat: you can live your deepest darkest fantasies on my mom!"

"Yeah. . . yeah. . . you can live your deepest darkest fantasies on my mom!"

Carol's son has been totally humiliated.

"Please. . . young man. . . please, let me. . ." the mature lady starts to implore his young captor, but John interrupts her in a booming tone.

"Call me daddy, little one, don't forget it! What d'you want?"

"Let me go, daddy, please! Let me go to the toilet!"

"To the toilet, little one? Why? Have you to shit?"

"Noooooo, daddy, I have to pee! Let me go to the bathroom!"

The long savage manipulation by the strong strangers and her fear of their violence have frightened the woman, whose bladder has been stimulated till the non-return point.

"Please, daddy, please. . ." she repeats "I can't hold!"

"Okay, child, relax, daddy's taking care of you!" A big smile follows these words, then John lifts Carol off his lap and positions her on the floor, in a squatting position.

"Piss, little bitch!!" he exclaims.

"Here??? Nooooooo. . ." she yells.

"Yes, child, here!" he says.

"Nooooooooo. . . I can't!"

"Piss here!" he orders. "Let your husband and your son and everybody of us see the beautiful milf, the rich housewife spraying her golden streams! Now I help you, little one!"

And with that John stands up, then bends down to lift Carol up. He holds her by his grip around her thighs; her legs are well spread, her back is firmly pressed against his broad chest.

"Piss, now, beautiful bimbo, piss like an infant in the arms of her big daddy!" he shouts in her ear.

"Oooooohhhhhhh. . . my gaaaawwwwwddddd. . . don't do this to me. . . not in front of my son, my husband. . . please. . . please. . ."

"Baby, if you don't obey, I'll bite off your tender nipples with my teeth, right now! Okay, little lady? Piss, child, piss! Just now!!"

And the scared Carol obeys; easily supported in air by John, she releases her bladder and a flush of golden shower shoots out, in an arch. A liquid pool is forming on the floor.

An approving ohhhhhhhhhhh!! from John and the other captors accompanies the dirty performance of Mistress Blum.

When the debased woman finishes urinating, the young giant turns her around and eagerly licks her wet, shaved pussy, getting soft moans out of her throat. Then, holding firmly her naked body by her smooth armpits, he parades her in the room, like a hunting trophy, showing her off to his companions.

"Noooooooo. . . stoooop. . . please, sir, let me go!" the older woman begs like a schoolgirl. "I did what you wanted, but now put me down. . . please!"

The libidinous guy is definitely in full power of the captured lady: he can manipulate the woman effortlessly, like a plaything, in his hands; he can use her diminutive body to fully satisfy his lechery; nothing can stop him.

He envelops again the little woman in his solid arms, carrying her in front of her terrified son, showing him his strength. He has conquered the woman: Scott's beloved mom.

"Watch, guy, how easily daddy cradles his small beautiful child!" he tells him.

"She is mine, totally mine: a child in the arms of her daddy! She can be played any way and any time by her daddy. This hot little number deserves to be served by a true man like me! By some true men like my friends! She is our obedient slave!"

His words are followed by another kiss, on Carol's belly button. The trembling Mistress Blum struggles and squeals helplessly, like a little girl, kicking her legs in the air. She is no match for the big stud: he dwarfs her as though she is a midget; he toys and pleasures himself with her soft, naked body, without restrictions; he knows that in a few time he will fuck her mercilessly till she will submit herself totally to him.

John is a tit-lover and her large, tender, white mounds, decorated by two erect, pink buds, are his target: using teeth, lips and tongue, he flicks, bites and pulls her nipples, till they protrude much more than one inch from her chest.

"Watch, boy," he says to Scott "watch how long and erect these little cocks come on display, under my touch! Aren't they nice?"

Scott is silent.

"I say again, boy! Tell me! Don't make me angry! Aren't they nice?"

"Yes, sir, they are nice!"

"Your mom is a cow! My cow! Put it in your mind! Isn't she my cow? Say it, boy!"

"Yes, sir! Mom is your cow!"

"I can milk her like a cow! Can't I?"

"Yes, sir, yes! You can milk her like a cow!"

"And I can make her piss in front of me!"

Scott doesn't reply.

"Say it, boy: you can make my mom piss in front of you!"

"Nooooooo. . . please. . . please. . . nooooooo. . . I can't!"

"Say it, boy. . . now!" and John's mouth again takes possession and hardly bites Carol's left tit.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. . ." the woman cries.

"Okay. . . okay. . . I tell. . . " Scott terrified obeys. "You can make my mom piss in front of you!"

"Next time I'll make her shit in front of me, you can be sure, boy! And you'll see with your own eyes!" John asserts with emphasis.

Now the tall stud sits again on the couch, beside the boy. Carol is still in his arms and he slaps lightly her huge titties, making them dangle erotically.

"These mammaries are asking to be played with. All the time! It's a shame for a babe like you to be neglected by that scrap of a husband! But now you've found what your body deserves!"

Carol has been finally tamed. Her words let meekly out of her mouth.

"Yes, yes, daddy, I like it, I like when you play with my breasts. But now, please, let me go, let me rest!"

"Bitch, I have just started with you! There are still so many things to do with a small, white, soft body of a milf like you!" And to Scott: "D'you know, boy, what I'm starting to do with your lovely mom?"

"No, sir, no, I don't know!" the boy replies in anguish.

"Listen carefully, stupid dude, what I'm ready to do! I'll carry your naked mom to the bathroom! In my arms, like a child! And over there I'll shove my long inched shaft between these gorgeous mams," John closes again his large palm around a round boob, which fully disappears in his huge fist "and I'll give this little bimbo the tit-fucking of her life. Then I'll put her in the tube and I'll soap, wash and dry her petite body! All of it, boy, all of your mommy's smooth, ivory white skin: titties, armpits, ass-cheeks, thighs, legs and her bald micro pussy! And when I'll be back here the little lady will join all of us for the hottest orgy on the face of the earth: one busty mature housewife played, handled, entertained and fucked in all her holes by four hungry young hunks!"

And with that John throws easily Mistress Blum over his left shoulder and walks, with his small human package, to the bathroom.

The helpless classy housewife is at his full mercy.

*****

Author's Note:

Your comments/feedback are very much appreciated. Please submit them.