Mrs Jones' Lunchtime Entertainment

Story Info
A lunchtime masturbation show.
1k words
4.48
7.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs Jones charged us five pounds each. She was about sixty years old and still quite slim and reasonably attractive, if you like the mature look. Her breasts were of medium size and slightly pendulous. Her legs were shapely and attractive.

For your five pounds, you could watch her strip herself naked on Monday, Wednesday and Friday lunchtimes. She would not perform unless there were a minimum of five customers. She would sit or stand in the centre of her lounge while the clients sat around on her hard kitchen chairs. The clients were free to masturbate; in fact, trousers had to be left in the hallway. However, anyone spunking on her lounge carpet would face a cleaning bill. Although there was a no trouser rule, female underwear was allowed. Mrs Jones would give her cross-dressing customers a little extra attention.

I should have got a discount because I hardly missed a session. Of course, I went in my panties. Sometimes, if another CD or I wanted to change into slips, girdles, or more intricate lingerie, we were allowed to change in her front room. If Mrs Jones didn't get five customers, she would refund our money and let us have the privacy of her front room for an hour of sissy fun. However, There were almost always at least five local men turned up. Some retired, and some were on their lunch break.

Let me describe a typical session. I arrived with my CD friend Janice. We were the first there. We handed over our fivers and went into the front room to change. I changed into my black stockings and black French knickers with my little black bra and long lacy black slip. Janice was in her white panties under her black tights and a short white slip.

By now, three others had arrived and were waiting trouserless in the lounge. Janice and I were already tenting in our lingerie when we joined them. Dave, a young local shopworker, sat on the left, then me and Janice and then Tom and Harry, two local pensioners. They already had their cocks in their hands. Mrs Jones entered the room and handed out clean, fresh wank rags to everyone. She wore a plain black skirt with a pale pink blouse and tan hosiery. She stood in front of the sofa.

Mrs Jones didn't bother with music or performing a traditional strip tease. She just took her clothes off, but without any rush. She started with the blouse. Removing that revealed the top half of a nylon garment, maybe a slip or teddy. It was black, with built-up shoulders and a lot of lace over the upper part of her breasts. Cocks were being stroked. It didn't look as though Mrs Jones had a bra. She stepped forward and walked just in front of her clients, giving them a close look at how her slightly drooping breasts had settled slightly below the jets in the material. As she passed us two sissies, she gave both our cocks a little stroke through our clothes. That's how we sissies were favoured; Mrs J didn't like to touch naked cocks, but loved to rub them through nylon, silk or satin.

Now the skirt came down. It was a slip, quite long, with a deep lace hem. Mrs J posed for the audience while the two old guys started to wank each other, and Janice and I took hold of each other's cocks. Janice had pulled down her tights and panties so that her half-mast cock was only just covered by the hem of her short slip. Then she had pushed her hand up my slip and the leg of my knickers to caress my cock. I turned toward her, allowing her other hand to fondle my balls through my slip and knickers.

Mrs Jones made another round of the room. Young Dave was now perched on the edge of his seat and was bashing the bishop with vim and vigour! Tom was sucking Harry's cock, and we two sissies got our cocks rubbed again.

Mrs Jones lifted the hem of her slip to show her stocking tops. Lacey tan hold-ups. Janice's cock was now totally exposed, and I bent down to give a short suck on her bell-end. I was still in my knickers and slip. Dave was so far forward in his chair is was a wonder he didn't fall off. Tom wanted to switch with Harry, but Harry was holding Tom's head down on his penis.

The slip was off now, and Mrs J's tits were swinging free for all to see. I so wanted to massage them, but that was against the rules. Everyone was getting very excited now. The climax wasn't far away. She paraded for us once again, thrusting her panties forward so that we could see how tightly they were drawn over her swollen pussy lips. Dave was on his knees, worshipping Mrs Jones. The two old guys were taking care of their own erections now as they focused on Mrs J. Janice and I were tugging each other's cocks now. Janice, with hers pulled out over her panties and tights and showing under the hem of her short slip, while mine was still in my knickers.

Down came Mrs J's panties in a single quick movement, and with them around her ankles, she fell back onto the sofa with her legs open. Dave came his load and almost missed his wank rag. The old guys came into their rags. Janice just managed to get her wank rag around the end of her knob as she came. And I filled my knickers with my sissy spunk!

The guys thanked Mrs Jones and went off to recover their trousers and leave. Janice started to play with my slip, pushing it onto my wet panties to spread the stain. Mrs J came over and felt it. "You gurls can shower if you like, but don't be long. I have to get back to the library soon."