Mrs Jones' Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked superb if a little tarty, the top just covered her tits her nipples poked the material leaving very little to the imagination. The shorts were stretched tight across her bum and then the high heels, she could've been on page three. They came back into the room to much applause and wolf whistles. Pippa was a bit jealous by the way Diane looked she knew her husband was turned on. She also knew he fancied Diane. Anyway she had nearly fondled Jonathon's cock so she should cut him some slack.

"Right, Phillipa it's your go and Bill, your shorts can go back on." Phillipa reached into the bowl and pulled a card.

"'Kiss the person on your right for one minute'." She turned to Lisa and they started kissing, at first just on the lips, then Phillipa put her arms around Lisa and she did the same, it became a full on snog. They were oblivious to anything around them as the two women licked lips and kissed each other's necks it was very sexy to watch. Rod couldn't believe his luck as he watched two gorgeous women ravage each others faces, his cock pushing at the rubber confines a little more.

It was now Lisa's go and she was feeling really horny from Phillipa's kissing. She was starting to feel naughty again.

"Oh, this looks fun. 'If you're a woman sit on the nearest man's lap and let him suck your breasts, if you're a man the nearest woman must sit on your lap and have breasts sucked, for one minute'. Come on then Paul push your chair back." She jumped onto Paul's lap forgetting about the shorts and what happens when you spread your legs. Both her labia popped out of the sides of the gusset thrilling her as they rubbed on his shorts. The cup of the leather bra was poppered onto the straps and she pulled on the centre ones so her breasts were only revealed to Paul.

"Oh Lisa, those rings look amazing!" She hadn't thought but this was the first time Paul had seen her naked breasts. He leant in and suckled a nipple into his mouth holding the base of her nipple with his teeth and pulling on the ring with his tongue. She screeched and thrust onto his groin pushing the leather into her clit. He then did the same to her other nipple and she screeched again throwing her head back. She pushed herself even harder onto his cock. He then sucked as much of each breast into his mouth and his tongue flicked all over them. Every time he pulled on her rings with his teeth she thrust onto his cock, she could feel that it was having the right effect on him.

"I'm sorry, Lisa, but time's up." She fell back onto the table and Paul saw again what the shorts did. He really wanted to fuck her right there. The flaps had fallen open and her ringed nipples were bared for all.

"Wow! They do look good. Did they hurt?"

"Not really, but the pleasure far outweighs the pain. Touch them if you want." Pippa looked to her husband, he just smiled. She knew he wanted to see her with another woman. She stood and leant over the table forgetting about the view she was again giving Jonathon, reached out and touched Lisa's right nipple.

"Mmmm, they become so sensitive. Pull it! Oooooh god!"

"Would you like me to get some of these?" She asked her husband, he nodded then he flicked his eyes to Jonathon alerting her to the fact that the old boy was ogling her snatch. She just looked behind not moving.

"Getting a good look, are we?" Thinking she would surprise him she spread her legs a little more and bent a little further showing off even more of herself to him.

"Oh my dear, that is divine!" She quickly sat down blushing at her brazenness and shocked at his. She then saw Lisa lifting her leg off Paul and showing her exposed labia no wonder she was humping him like that, now she wanted shorts like that too.

Lisa passed the bowl to Paul who picked out a card.

"Right here goes." He read the card and put it face down in the centre of the table.

"Well what did it say?" Diane asked, but Paul just sat there.

"Come on Paul, you have to read the card." Jenny implored.

"Yes, read the card, Paul, or shall I read it for you." Pippa asked and reached out for the card.

"Oh, it says, 'Do not read this card out and place it in the centre of the table. Whoever then picks up this card gets their groin kissed for ten seconds. The person who does this has to crawl to the recipient under the table." Paul was already pushing his chair back and climbing under the table. Pippa looked at her husband as if to say 'what shall I do?' he smiled and shrugged as if to say 'well that's what you get for wearing no knickers'. They had decided to be a bit naughty, maybe they'd both get groped by someone, but this! She flushed as Paul's hands touched her thighs and slid up her legs gently pushing them apart as they went. 'My god he must be able to see my lips parting' the skirt was now around her waist and Jonathon was once again looking at her naked pussy. She pulled her chair in towards the table and sat forward in her seat to keep some of her decency intact, and waited. He moved towards her knickerless fanny his breath lightly tickling her. This was soo naughty but it was making her soooo horny. His lips touched hers and she shuddered making her boobs bounce and nipples instantly hard.

"1.....2.......3.........4." The table counted. 'Mmmm', she thought and straightened her back not realising this would push her lips to his. Paul took this as a come on and stuck his tongue out tasting her very wet pussy pushing all the way inside her.

"Mmmm." She closed her eyes and gripped the table.

"5......6.......7.......8." he licked all the way up to her clit.

"9." And touched it.

"10!" Then he was gone, she fell back in her chair leaving he wet, burning pussy on show. Then Jane leant across and pulled her skirt down. She sat bolt upright realising what she had done and thanked her as her face reddened even more. 'What a tart I am,' she thought 'but god I'm horny one!'

Jane reached for a card from the bowl.

"Last one, everyone!" Jane announced.

"Last one! Is that the end of the game?" Pippa anxiously asked not sure if she wanted to stay or not! She could happily go now and fuck her husband all night. But all these sexy people she might be able to fulfil a few fantasies.

"Not if don't want it to be, but the cards get a lot naughtier." There was silence around the table and they waited to see what would happen. Pippa and Rod glared at each other, what should they do?

"Erm...I... could... stay for a bit longer, how 'bout you?" Rod said.

"I... think...I'd like to stay too." She replied meekly.

"Well ok, we'll have Jane's go and Lisa can you get some more cards please." Jane picked the last card from the bowl and Lisa put the new ones in.

"My card says, 'Stand up and bend over with your bottom facing the table and have the people either side of you spank you four times each." Jane stood, turned around and bent over. Paul then raised her skirt over her bottom completely showing her rubber panties, which were respectable but still a fair amount of cheek showing. Pippa then looked at him to take the lead, and he struck Jane's bum.

"1!" From the table.

"2!" As Pippa struck Jane's bottom making it wobble marvellously.

"Oh well done!" Exclaimed Jonathon watching one of his favourite sights, a gorgeous young woman's bottom being spanked by another young woman. Especially as he could see right up Pippa's skirt from where she stood. His cock started to stir in his pyjamas.

"3! 4! 5! 6!" A nice pink hue started to spread on her bum cheeks.

"7! 8!" She lowered herself gently onto her seat.

"Mmmm." The glow was charming.

"Did you enjoy that?" Pippa enquired of Jane.

"I know someone who did." Diane answered looking at Rod's dress bulging next to her. "It's your go, Pippa, perhaps, if you're lucky, you'll find out soon too. These cards are slightly different. They have a blue side and a pink side, blue for boys and pink for girls. So when you've read the card just place it back in the bowl. They're all different so any repetition and we'll just pick a new card." Explained Diane. She nervously reached for one of the new cards, how much naughtier could they be?

The answer was quite a lot.

"Are you sure about this, Rod?" As she read the card.

"If you don't want to play we don't have to."

"I want to, I was just checking." She was horny and this was a start to one of her fantasies. "'Let the people either side of you remove your top and play for one minute, you lose your top." Oh my, topless for the rest of the game. She sat there waiting for the removal of her top. She had gone topless on a beach, she'd even gone naked. But this was different, she'd always wanted to expose herself in front of people but had never dared now she was going to be exposed and two people were going to play with her in front of her husband!

The four hands of her neighbours closed in and she pushed her breasts towards them, waiting for their touch. They brushed lightly across them, her nipples hardening instantly, they delicately fondled them causing her to groan with pleasure. Then the fingers slipped under the hem of her boob tube and started to pull the tiny garment up at the sides so it gripped her breasts pulling them up with the top. They fought to stay covered but eventually they burst into view in all their bouncing glory. There was an approving gasp from the table as the scrumptious orbs hung edibly in front of her and the two tongues descended onto her hardened buds flicking them and sending a bolt of lightening to her clit. She moaned loudly throwing back her head as the mouths now closed around them, sucking the buds in, the hands still squeezing them, manipulating them. Then Jane licked her right breast, with the flat of her tongue, from underneath up over her nipple flicking her tongue off the end. Then Jonathon squashed his mouth onto her lapping at them. She fell back into her chair, she was in heaven, she reached down to her crotch and pushed into herself. Then they were gone. Still nearly prone she opened her eyes and they bored lustfully into her husband's, he knew that look, she wanted to fuck. 'I want you!' he mouthed to her. She pulled herself back up to the table breasts swaying naked in front of her and making sure no one was looking sucked her juices from her finger and mouthed 'later!'

Jonathon had already pulled a card from the bowl and started to read.

"'All the women stand in a line then blindfolded you have to taste all of them using your finger. Any noise from the recipient and she's disqualified. Take your favourite to another room for one minute."

"Paul, get the blindfold from the kitchen and you three," she pointed to Jenny, Bill and Rose, "move your chairs so we have something to lean on. Paul, you'll have to guide him as he knows a couple of us quite well and he'll guess who we are from our bottoms." Rod started wondering who and why, also lucky bugger 'cos they were all very fuckable. They waited until Jonathon was blindfolded then arranged themselves along the side of the table. Phillipa and Jane removed their knickers giving Paul, Rod and Bill a quick flash of their pussy's and bent over with Rose, Jenny and Pippa raising their skirts. The boys' eyes now darted to Lisa's labia poking from the gusset in her shorts. Diane and Lisa had to completely remove their shorts giving boys an unrestricted view, standing there briefly before joining the others.

"Fantastic!" Bill exclaimed looking at all the cleavages before them and they all jiggled their breasts at them.

"Wow! Amazing, but what about Paul's view!" Rod said with a touch of envy in his voice. Pippa jokingly scowled at him.

Bill was to keep score and Paul went around helping Jonathon find his prize. Paul looked along the line at all the different bottoms and pussy's all of them lovely, all of them ready for fucking.

"You're not wrong Rod it's a fucking great view. Here you go Mr Jacobs, girl number one." He took Jonathon's finger and let go when the finger was ready to enter. He pushed it into the awaiting pussy. It slid easily into Lisa's wet fanny and pulled his finger out and to his lips.

"Mmmm, very nice 9 out of 10." Then Paul guided Jonathon's finger to Rose's lovely auburn pussy.

"Hold on it's not wet enough." And he started to push his finger in and out. "Could you help me out, dear boy, give her clit a quick rub, if I do it I may recognise her." Paul started to gently play with Rose's clit and she had to bite her lip to stop making a noise. She started pushing back on the finger penetrating her causing her breast to work their way out of the confines of her basque again. Rod and Bill had their hands in their crotches trying to be discrete. Just as Rod thought he was going to see Rose's astounding tits the fingers stopped.

"Very nice too, 9 out of 10." Jane was next and she was plenty wet enough after recent spanking and sucking on Pippa's glorious breasts.

"Oh it's so difficult they're all so tasty, 9 out of 10."

Pippa stared at Rod's cock then straight into his eyes as if to say 'you want to wank over other women? Then watch this'. Jonathon's finger touched her pussy and she pushed back, hard, and the finger slid in, her mouth opened but no noise then she slid back and forth on the finger as it squirmed inside her, 'fuck' she mouthed, then it was withdrawn. Rods hand was now under his dress and she smiled.

"Mmmm, very sweet but still 9 out of 10." Jonathon guessed it was Phillipa straight away, he'd played with those lips so many times, lusted after them even briefly fallen in love with her pussy. It was a thing to behold the most beautiful pussy he'd ever seen. Still he wanted to play the game and pushed his finger in.

"Paul, your assistance again please." Paul once more helped the old man out delighted to be able to touch this woman's cunt again. Jonathon put another finger in and started to fuck her with them as she thrust using her pussy to manipulate the fingers gripping them and letting them go. She knew she was giving herself away but didn't care. Rod had brought his hand out from under the dress but both the boys were openly rubbing their hard ons. Phillipa turned and looked straight at Pippa 'kiss me' she mouthed, 'God this woman oozed sex!' and the two women started to kiss. Rod was amazed watching these two women devour each other, one of them his wife! Then the fingers stopped, Phillipa pulling away from Pippa silently saying 'thank you'.

"Wow, very good indeed, but still 9 out of 10." Diane was wet from the watching Phillipa's little display so needed no help.

"Another wonderful tasting pussy, 9 out of 10." And last of all, Jenny, who also needed a bit of help but after two thrusts of Jonathon's fingers was quite wet enough to taste.

"Well, well, another 9 out of 10. So who was the best? I think........hmm......number four. I'll wait for you in the kitchen." Paul guided Mr Jacobs to the kitchen. Whilst everyone else returned to their seats, Pippa went to the kitchen and the door closed.

"God I'd forgotten how good he is with those fingers!" Phillipa said as she pulled on her panties giving another flash of her very sexy quim.

"Fuck yes, I nearly came in a few seconds! Looked like you enjoyed the show as well" Rose said to Rod looking at the swelling under his dress. "Would you like to watch Pippa fuck another woman? Or watch as she eats some sweet pussy?" Rod's cock grew a little as Rose spoke to him not only from her words but because her areolae were peeking over the top of her basque and he tried to cover it with his hands. "Or does it turn you on what Jonathon is doing to her in the kitchen?" His cock jumped again.

"But he's an old man!" Replied Rod trying to cover the thrill he got of thinking of his wife with another man. They table burst into laughter.

"You should see the size of that man and he certainly knows how to use it, doesn't he Jenny." Rose said and all eyes turned to her as she flushed red remembering her wantonness from earlier and nodded.

"He fucked her!!" Rod exclaimed.

"Would you fuck her?" Rose retorted.

"Yes....but....."

"Here, now?"

"Erm.....but my wife's in there."

"I didn't ask you if you'd fuck your wife. I asked if you'd fuck her." Jenny was intrigued to know if he would, she'd got a taste for big cocks and this man certainly looked like he had one.

"Erm....well....yes I would, she's a very beautiful woman."

"So's Diane."

"I'd fuck her too." He blushed realising what he'd just said.

"Well thank you Rod, especially as you seem to have a namesake. Is there anyone you wouldn't fuck in here?" Diane continued. He looked around the room.

"Erm...no."

"Who would fuck Rod?" Diane asked the table. Everyone raised their hands. There was a squeal from the kitchen. "Oooops! Times up you two! I wonder what they've been up to? Come on you two that's way over a minute!"

"Coming!" They called out together.

"I hope not yet!" The table burst into laughter again including Rod.

A minute earlier, Pippa entered the kitchen with Jonathon, again.

"We must stop meeting like this." Jonathon said to her, but Pippa had lust in her eyes. She'd just been watching her husband play with himself looking at other women, including herself, being fucked by this man's fingers. She had also just been kissing another woman all making her feel very horny. Now she was stood before this man half naked, a very wet pussy and he had something she wanted to see already pushing at the opening in his pyjamas.

"I am your prize what is your desire?"

"If you stood before me naked would be enough for this old man." She pushed her mini down letting it slip into a heap on the floor.

"You're truly are vision to behold. Your husband is a very lucky man." He drank in the sight of the outstanding nude that stood before him, her delightful face with come fuck me eyes, the gentle sweep of her hips into very nice well toned legs, her lovely neck dropping onto her smooth shoulders plunging into perfect average sized breasts with luscious hard little buds that cried to be chewed, swooping down her belly into her adorable coiffured little fuck hole and how he wanted fuck her. His cock had slipped through the flap in his pyjamas.

"It looks like someone wants to play."

"I think you're right." Jonathon was just thinking about pulling down his pj bottoms but Pippa beat him to it. She was kneeling in front of him watching his cock disappear into the flap and then reappearing above the top of the lowering pj's. It bounced from the confines of the trousers hitting her on the lips leaving a string of cum joining the two. She licked her lips.

"Mmmm, you taste very good." She then pulled the pj's to the ground taking his dick in her mouth as she bent forward. She grabbed the thing with both hands and started to wank him into her mouth. She loved the feeling of a soft cock hardening in her mouth. She wanked and sucked, drawing him to hardness then there it was jutting out from his body all pulsing and veiny. She sat back on her haunches to get a good look at it. She then pulled back the foreskin to reveal its massive purple head.

"Oh Jonathon, that is the most beautiful cock I've ever seen, even nicer and bigger than Rod's and he has a lovely cock. Please can I feel it inside me?"

"Certainly my dear." She jumped onto the kitchen table and spread her legs ready for his huge cock. The tip sat in the entrance to her pussy.

"That feels fucking great!" He pushed about a quarter of his massive member into her and she squealed for joy.

"Oooops! Times up you two!" Diane called from the dinning room.

"Quick, fuck me!"

"No we don't have time Diane is a stickler."

"Bollox!" Pippa said as his cock slipped from her, she jumped down to put on her skirt. "I'm going to have you though and Rod's going to watch!"

"The pleasure will be all mine."

1...1011121314...17