Mrs Jones' Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The lick-slave likes the thought of that, Jenny, she just oozed a great load of juice from her smelly fanny." 'Thwack!' Another red line appeared on her bum. "Oh, yes she loves the thought of all those young girls and boys watching her eat your pussy, Jenny." 'Switch! Thwack! Smack!' Then Lisa slid her hand over the slave's pussy and slapped her wet hand across the woman's wobbling bum this time leaving a bright red hand print on its target.

Mrs Jones had now pulled Jenny's knickers aside and her tongue was lashing at the young woman's pussy, flicking her clit, swishing her tongue deep inside then lapping at her prize as her bottom was spanked for being so naughty. And she really did feel naughty at the thought of that couple watching her earlier on and her class watching her expertly chew the cunt in front of her, being beaten for the naughty slut she was.

"Oh, yes lick me, yesssssssssss, oh you naughty fucking cunt!" The three of them were lost in a state of bliss Lisa absorbed by the reddening arse in front of her, Mrs Jones by the sweet, sweaty pussy and the switch on her bare arse and Jenny from the lushes tongue between her legs.

"What the fuck is going on here!" The women stopped what they were doing and started to gain some semblance of decency, covering up as much as possible, all of them reddening in the face at the sudden intrusion into their lustiness. "I ask again, what the fuck do you think you're doing! I thought you were going to just do a bit of sun bathing and leave but THIS! This is debauched! I came down with my wife to ask if you minded us joining you and we find this going on. And you, Madam, look as if you're old enough to know better. But look at you being beaten by this young lady whilst doing, well, god knows what to the other girl. My wife and I, quite frankly, are shocked to find this depravity going on!" The wife was dressed in a see-through beach gown and an extremely tiny g-string bikini, her lovely body clearly visible through the gown. Her medium sized boobs and a gorgeous bum, framed excellently by the sting of the bikini. The man was still dressed the same his tight top showing off his toned body superbly and his tight short shorts struggling to hold his cock from view as it tried its best to reveal how turned on he was.

The woman slid up beside her husband and whispered something in his ear as the women knelt before them staring ashamedly at the ground. They couldn't see her hand snake around him and rub what was a fair sized bulge in his shorts as he smiled at his wife's words.

"I think you may have something there my dear. Right you three into the boat and head up to the house where we shall decide what to do with you." And each woman received a healthy slap on the arse from both of them as they jiggled passed. "What a lovely sight, my dear, and what a treat we're in for." He said quietly to his wife as the three set of across the river.

"Right in there please!" And he ushered them into the kitchen. "You can get on with the washing up as it looks like you're ready to serve, whilst you two go with my wife, but first I will have those panties from you. NOW, ladies, please!!" And both girls were shocked at the obvious change in heart from the couple thinking they were going to be in real trouble, now they anticipated the kind of trouble they could be in. Both of them lifted their skirts and slipped their knickers down their fine young thighs.

"Oh, Graham, did you see those fine young pussies, what shall we do with them." And she giggled as she tapped them on their now bare bottoms and ushered them from the room. "Come come, through here, please. Ooo, yes, wiggle those bums you naughty little things." And the girls dutifully obeyed their new mistress and wiggled their way from the kitchen, leaving the man with Mrs Jones.

He sidled up to the teacher and slid his hands down the woman's backside squeezing her cheeks as they passed over her bum, down her legs and around the front of her thighs allowing him to get closer to her. His pushed his cock forward between her cheeks and let his hands glide up her body over her fantastic chest. He leant his head down into hers and whispered into her ear.

"Mmmm, you have a very fine body, Mrs Jones." Her breath caught as she realised he knew her but where from? Mmmm, but his touch felt good. Or had he just over heard one of the girls use her name? Mmmm, she felt his cock twitch a little and she pushed back onto it. "So you like that do you? You filthy slut, a strange man pushing his cock between your cheeks, pushing, trying to force entry and you don't resist but invite. Mmmm, Mrs Jones, don't worry, you can have my cock in just a minute but first you have to tell me how I know your name." He pinched her nipples, pulling them, then rubbing her breasts whilst grinding his hard cock into her bottom.

"Mmmm, that feels good. Oh, no, don't stop. ok, ok, you overheard Jenny mention my name when we were borrowing your boat." He pulled back and slapped her arse from underneath so as he could watch as it wobbled.

"Borrowed, Mrs Jones, stole I think you'll find is the correct verb and I would have thought that as an English teacher you'd have a better grasp of the language. Keep trying, Mrs Jones." He once more thrust himself into her and she could feel the gooey end of his very hard prick slide across her inner thigh just grazing her extremely damp pussy. She was starting to get worried where she knew him from, she couldn't let her private life cross over into her work life she'd lose her job, even though she hadn't technically done anything wrong. But she wanted that cock, she wanted relief, she wanted to be fucked there and then.

"Your cock feels great Mr......?" She waited for him to fill in the blank but he stayed silent and once more slowly thrust himself against her. This time moving slightly and dampening the other thigh before his penis slipped against her cunt once more. "Unnggghh, oh you're making it very hard to....erm......concentrate." He stopped his movements once agiain encouraging her to think. "Ok, you know that I'm a teacher, so you must be a parent." He waited a long time before he said anything so she thought she must be on the right lines. But he ground into her once again this time pushing her right over the sink forcing her cunt to open to his cock which duly slipped between her labia gently kissing her inner womanhood making her shudder with pleasure and anticipation. "Uuuurrgghhh. Oh, oh, Mr........you're going to make me......mmmm.......cum if you carry on like this!!" She sounded imploring but gave herself away as she pushed against his cock trying to get it deep inside but his shorts made that impossible.

"You really don't know who I am, do you?"

She shook her head preferring to concentrate on pleasuring herself, and by default him, by gyrating her arse smearing pre-cum over them feeling his cock slide between her crack and down to her waiting sex then back up to her arsehole and once again around her cheeks.

"My dear Mrs Jones what you are doing to my cock is truly wonderful, I hope you teach your students such fine technique. Let's hope the two girls know such finesse. Or did they teach you?" With that he backed away and dropped his shorts to the floor and in one fluid motion thrust his cock forward and deep into the teacher's cunt. Mrs Jones let out a whimper and a guttural moan that vibrated her pussy around the man's prick. And he thrust hard again making her tits wobble and more guttural noises. "Do you not remember my cock, Mrs Jones?" She moaned again, had she fucked this guy before? "You don't remember my big hard cock or is that because you had it in your mouth? Maybe if you started sucking it you'd remember?" Another guttural moan and then he withdrew his big dick form her cunt with a lovely sloppy plop. "Now get on your knees and swallow it, taste it and tell me you haven't forgotten. Kneel and suck my cock!!" She did as she was asked kneeling and consuming his swollen cock.

SPARES

Claire blonde n Rose auburn, Diane Jones dark and Simon brown, Phillipa Brown brown and Jane blonde, Bill Matthews brown and Paul Turner blonde, Jonathon Jacobs grey balding, Jenny Ball and Lisa Worth

"Why what ya gonna do, Miss?" they exclaimed petulantly.

"Lisa! Over the back of the chair now!" Mrs Jones had explained what she wanted them to do and assured them that nobody would be able to see anything, especially the boys, and they were ok with that. Lisa was so horny anyway should do anything but Jenny was still unsure about all the people and what would Bill think, at least it wasn't her. Lisa was now lying over the back of the arm chair showing a fair amount of cleavage, much to the delight of the old man sat in front of her. She poked her tongue out at him.

"What you gonna do, Miss, spank me?"

"I certainly am you brazen little hussy. Jenny, you're head prefect so you get to do the honours, lift her skirt for me." A hushed silence fell on the room, even Simon and Claire were standing in the doorway. But Lisa was still just licking her lolly. Paul was in love. "Ah what lovely panties you have on, Lisa, they look like your grannies." Lisa's resolve started to buckle and there was a flash of red then more licking. "Now take down this bad girl's panties. Expose her bottom for a good spanking." She felt the knickers slide over her bottom. "Oh my dear what a delightful sight." They all wanted to look. "Sit down the lot of you, I promised just Jenny and I could see. Look at that pussy, Jenny. Can you touch it see if it's been used recently, has she been wanking!"

"That's against school rules, Mrs Jones." She slipped one then two fingers into Lisa's pussy, pushing them in and out.

"Oooooh.....Myyyyy......Gooooood!!" Then she removed them and offered them to Mrs Jones. 'ssschlllop'

"Mmmmm certainly tastes of cum. What do you think Jenny?" She hesitated having never tasted another girls' pussy. She looked around the faces at the table, all mouthing 'go on taste it'. She looked straight into Bill's eyes and 'ssschlllop'

"Mmmm, yes she has cum recently, Mrs Jones."

"Guilty, guilty, guilty!" Everyone chanted.

"How many?"

"Two!"

"Taste her fingers see if she's been wanking other girls, Jenny."

Bending over showing her ridiculous knickers to everyone, they cheered, she slowly tasted all the fingers.

"I can taste two other women, Mrs Jones."

"Guilty, guilty, guilty!" Everyone chanted.

"How many?"

"Four!"

"Come here, Jenny. I need you to rub the area once it's been spanked."

"OK, Mrs Jones." Mrs Jones had already spoken to Jenny about this before they cam in.

'Whack' 'Oooooowww!' "One!" she leapt up from the chair. Jenny sensuously rubbed Lisa's bottom slipping fingers into her pussy again and again and again.

'Whack' 'Oooooowww!' "Two!" she leapt from the chair again, a nipple popped from her shirt, and the crowd cheered. Mr Jacobs just smiled and clapped but it's hidden again. Then Jenny started gently rubbing her bottom again sliding fingers over her crack, fingers pinch her clit "Uuuuunnnggggg!" and two fingers all the way in "Uuuuuuuuuuuggh!" She reaches into her top to play with a nipple.

'Whack' 'Oooooowww!' "Three!" She leaps again this time her whole breast comes out. Everyone Cheers and gasp as they see the vibrator in Jenny's hand. Lisa hand is on her breast about to put it away as Jenny plunges the vibrator all the way into her sopping pussy.

"Aaaarrrgggghhhhnnnnnnngggggg!" she pulls her breast up to her mouth and suckles. "NnnnGGnnGGnnGGnnGG!" as it pulses in her cunt.

'Whack' 'Oooooowww!' "Four!" she can barely move. The little finger thing is now turned on and buzzzzzes her clit "OhohohohohmmmmmyyyyGoooddd!"

'Whack' 'Oooooowww!' "Five!" "ununununununuunu!" She judders as Jenny slowly inserts a finger into her Bum hole.

'Whack' 'Oooooowww!' "Six!" As jenny finger simultaneously rams into her bottom as the last spank comes home.

"IIIIIII'mmmm cumiiiiinnnnggggggggggg Yeeeeessssssssss!"

And she slumps in the chair and everyone goes wild with applause. And the vibrator slides out her used cunt onto the floor.

She was referring to his attire but he looked down saw his cock very exposed and put his hands over it, as he stepped into the house closing the door behind him.

"

Pippa came bounding out tits bouncing.

"Who wa..........." she stopped dead in her tracks. "Shit! Rob!" She said covering her lovely breasts.

"Hello, Pippa, Mrs Jones said you were here. But she didn't say how little you were wearing." He laughed a very friendly laugh the women joined in and held out his hand to say hi. She took it and fumbled with her other hand to cover her tits. "Sorry, just wanted to see your boobs again." Mrs Jones whipped down his trunks. He panicked and quickly dropped his hands to pull them back up.

"Oh.... My..... God!" Declared Pippa.

"Just wanted to see your cock again."

"Touché." And they all laughed.

"Mmmm, I like your style, Mr Reader." She sat down and moaned loudly as the banana stalk settled on her clit.

"Ooo...erm....god!....Rod....oooo......" Diane rested her elbows on the table and shuddered. "Rod.....mmmmmm.....Rod tell us a sexual secret that not even your wife knows."

"Fuck....that's a nasty one...."

"You've still got secrets from me?" Pippa sounded a little hurt.

"No not since we've been together. Just a few things at college that.....well.....you know."

"Yes I suppose I do." She said with a naughty grin.

"See.....well...erm.... it was just before I met you actually and we were playing a game similar to this and.....erm....well....we were all naked and....erm...well I was dared to...erm....suck a friends....erm............dick." The last word was barely audible.

"Sorry?" Said Jonathon. "I couldn't hear that could you say it again?"

"Dick, I sucked a friend's dick."

"And did you......mmmmmmmm......enjoy it?"

"Well....erm......it.....erm......well we were all very turned on and.....er.....yes it was.....ok."

"And.......Pippa....have you....ever wanted.....Rod to do.....mmmmm.....it?"

"Oooo, the thought of two men is wonderful." Diane sat back in her chair.

"Oh god that's better. Right, Rod go and kneel side on next to your wife. Good now Pippa choose a man for your husband to suck."

"Well, I'm sorry boys, but I'm going to choose Gary." Gary walked around the table his cock swaying as he walked. She leant into Rod and whispered in his ear. "You're going to watch me fuck that, maybe tonight maybe some other night but you're going to watch, especially as I had to watch you fuck that gorgeous Jenny. Think of that when you're sucking his cock and think that next time it might be covered in my cum." He looked up at his wife and smiled.

"I can't wait." And they kissed.

"Drop your skirt Gary." Called Diane. He unclasped it, the skirt fell to the floor and the women sucked in air. It was long, thick and bald and hung down semi hard, everyone wanted to suck it. Rod reached out with both hands, with just his finger tips touching it he lifted the end and placed into his mouth.

"Mmmmmm." It tasted good and he gently pulled the skin covering the end and felt the helmet distend slightly too his touch. He now knew why Pippa liked the feeling of his cock growing in her mouth, it felt good. He wrapped his hand around it and started to wank the cock, he could feel it responding to his touch gradually hardening. He started to roll his tongue around the end of his neighbour's cock as he masturbated it into his mouth. The smoothness of the bald dick felt fabulous and he skimmed his lips down the smooth shaft looking into Pippa's eyes as he did it. Gary's cock was now fully hard and he started moaning at Rod's manipulations. He pulled the foreskin all the way back lifting the huge cock up and flicked his tongue all the to the base underneath. With the foreskin all the way back he made an 'O' with his mouth and bobbed his head on and off the pulsing shimmering dick popping every time it left the end. Rod sucked on the tip pushing his tongue down the eye and he felt Gary shudder and groan and pre-cum leaked from the end all over Rod's tongue. He wanted to make him cum, he wanted cum in his mouth and started wanking the cock really hard and slow smearing cum and saliva all over the huge cock.

Pippa one hand in her pussy and had lifted her boob tube up completely exposing one breast as she played with it. His was even hotter than watching her husband fuck Jenny.

"Go on suck that big cock, that's it lick it all over, feel how hard it is. Taste it, doesn't it taste wonderful? You want his cum don't you? You want that big hard cock to shoot its load in your mouth, you lovely cock hungry man. Imagine sucking my cum off it mmmm wouldn't that be nice. Yes suck his dick mmmm yes wank that big hairless knob into your cock hungry mouth. Ooooh yes is it building? Is it? Is it going to cum? Is it going to shoot that entire sack load of lovely cum into your waiting mouth? Yes here it cums, can you feel it getting harder? Yes he's going to shoot, yes, wank him, suck him, fuck him with your mouth. Yes, Yes." Gary groaned at the onslaught of orgasm then twitched and thrust his cock into Rod's mouth and fired load after load into him. Rod swallowed it all not spilling a drop. Then cleaned the deflating member licked it from tip to base.

"Fuck....that was one good blow job, man, you can do that any time." He picked up his skirt and walked back to his seat, only replacing the skirt when he got their, much to the delight of the girls especially Rose and Diane.

Rod and Pippa broke their kiss and she smiled at him.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Mmmm that was fucking gorgeous to watch. So Phillipa your go and I think you should strip