Mrs Jones' Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you'll find some will be mine." And they giggled

"Come on you two that's way over a minute!"

"Coming!" They called out together.

"I hope not yet!" They laughed and opened the door and joined the laughter in the other room.

Pippa and Jonathon re-entered the dinning room just as Rose's basque couldn't cope any more and let go of its prisoners whom leapt dramatically from their cage. Causing even more laughter from everyone. Rose stood up and asked Pippa and Jonathon to help.

"I've been struggling with this thing all evening." She backed away from her chair a bit, straight onto Jonathon's cock. "Oh Mr Jacobs is that a gun in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?" His cock, which was only tentatively perched inside the flap of the pj's, was now sticking straight into Rose's bum. She reached behind her and pushed the cock down and climbed on it pushing her bottom as hard into Jonathon as possible. She then squeezed her legs together and lifted the front of her skirt.

"Look I have a cock!" Everyone fell about laughing again.

"Oh! Madam, a lady with a cock may I have a suck to see if it's real?" Pippa said.

"Of course it's real but you may suck it for proof." Pippa knelt in front of Rose.

"It's very big but not very long!" Rod was amazed at its size and stunned that Pippa was going to suck cock in front of all these people, but he was laughing with the rest of the table. She licked it all over also making sure she licked Rose's pussy forcing her tongue between the two tasting Rose, her very first woman and she tasted delicious.

"That's definitely real can I fuck it to see how such a tiny cock feels?"

"You certainly can but most people can't feel it, boo hoo, I've never found a woman I can fuck." Pippa turned around and bent over ramming her pussy onto the tiny cock.

"I think I can feel you but I can't be sure, Rod can you come and see if this tiny thing is in me?" Rod rushed from his seat to get a closer look at the end of that huge cock and to see if his wife was being fucked by it. He could just see the huge bulbous end sticking into his wife and wished he could watch the whole massive cock enter her.

"It's in, my love but I don't think it'll satisfy you, you need a bigger cock than that."

"Hmm I think your right, I think we'd better help this small cocked woman with her breasts and get on with the game." With that Rod and Pippa put Rose's breasts away again. By the time Rod had sat down so had Jonathon so he'd still not seen all the old man. But he knew he would.

"Thank you for that little side show I haven't laughed that much for ages. I think it was Jenny's go, is that correct?"

"Yes that's right and it says, 'Tell the table a fantasy you've never told anyone about.'" At the bottom of the card it said 'do not read this out, and fulfil it'. Bloody hell..... that's a hard one. I'll have to think about this one."

"Well we'll give you a couple of minutes while we refill our glasses and go for a wee. Then if you haven't thought of anything I'll give you one."

A few minutes later they were all sat down again.

"So, Jenny, have you thought of something?" Asked Diane.

"Yes Mrs Jones. The fantasy I have most that I've never told anyone about is....well.....it's one I have when I masturbate......outside.....in the bushes."

"You masturbate outside in the bushes?" Lisa, said in amazement.

"Yes. I started doing it at school and I now do it in the park."

"Why do you do that?" Lisa asked.

"Well it's the fear of getting caught and it's part of the fantasy of someone accidentally pissing on me."

"Eeeuuu! That's disgusting" Exclaimed Lisa.

"No actually Lisa a lot of people like to be pissed on and there are a lot of people that enjoy pissing on people." Explained Diane.

"Like who though." Everyone around the table put their hands up. Lisa was shocked especially with the boys. "When did you two do it?"

"Today." They both replied.

With that Jenny walked out into the kitchen and shut the door.

"Is she ok?" Lisa asked. "Did I upset her?"

"Just leave her for a bit it's hard telling fantasies sometimes." And they sat around and talked about sex for a while.

Jenny went into the back garden and found the bush Mrs Jones had told her about and lay down behind it. She lifted her skirt exposing her fanny to the cool night air and anybody who could be there and started to play with herself feeling very naughty. She ever so gently rubbed two fingers down her labia and along her bottom to her anus. She reached down with both her hands spreading her legs and her lips as wide as she could the cool air on the inside of her fanny felt electric. Her left hand then slid under her school shirt across her very sensitive breast and squeezed she moved two fingers to her nipple and pinched as hard as she could bear while with the first and third fingers of her right hand she spread the skin around her cherry and pulled up tight exposing her clit then her second finger repeatedly dabbed her button sending shocks through her spine. Her hand then glided across her pussy pushing her second finger into her cunt pressing the ball of her hand onto her clit still pinching her nipple hard and whimpered. She pulled her finger out and back up her slit forcing the skin around her clit wide again with her first and third finger and repeatedly dabbed her second finger on her bud again this time pinching and pulling her other nipple as hard as she could through the material of her shirt. Her body shuddered in time with the dabbing. Her left hand rubbed her breast fondling hard then slithered down her body and stuffed two fingers into her cunt and moaned she thrust her fingers into herself again.....and again............and again moaning louder and louder.

"What's that noise?" Diane asked her guests, but nobody heard anything.

"Is it alright if I pee outside, Diane?"

"Rod, use the toilet!" Pippa admonished him.

"No it's fine and it saves on water."

Jenny was still dabbing at her clit but now alternating it with a little flick whilst she sucked her juice from her fingers then smoothed her hand back down her body and into her cunt to start fucking herself again moaning even loader.

"I heard it that time, what is it?" Pippa asked. "Sounds like those bloody cats from number 14!"

Rod found Jenny writhing on the ground her eyes shut, one hand fucking her cunt the other flicking her clit, one gorgeous breast naked to the night air the exposed nipple hard and red from the pinching. She was oblivious to him.

"Yes, that's it watch the dirty school girl fuck herself piss on her then get her to clean you while she fucks herself." This was all fantasy he was sure she had no idea he was there lost in her self-fucking. He lifted his dress and let rip with his piss, pissing on her breasts, her cunt and finally her face. She opened wide and swallowed.

"Now suck my cock while I piss in you, you filthy dirty slut."

"Yes, sir. Please piss on the naughty schoolgirl!" As she took his pissing cock in her mouth the curtains opened, then the sliding door.

"What the fuck is going on out here!" Diane was furious, Rod felt really bad and tried to pull away, but Jenny gripped his cock hard letting the last squirts dribble down her face into her mouth and down her body whilst she kept slipping the fingers of her free hand into herself.

"Fuck me! Fuck the piss wet dirty school girl now you've pissed on her fuck her!"

"Get in the house now you two!" She grabbed Jenny's left hand the hand that was fucking herself and grabbed Rod's dick and dragged them into the house. Jenny looked dishevelled but divine, her astonishing breasts totally exposed through the piss wet school shirt. "You'll wake the bloody dead with that racket! You want to masturbate go ahead but take your clothes off first! And you, you like to piss on school girls then fuck them do you? Well strip and fuck her! NOW!"

Jenny peeled the soaking shirt from her skin then dropped her sodden skirt to the floor. She stood there in just her school socks up to her knees, nude she looked heavenly.

"You want to masturbate in front of people go ahead. That's it slide your fingers into your pussy go on, show how you were pleasuring yourself. Mmmm show us that lovely clit of yours yes there it is. Walk around the table show everyone your little bud, let them touch it. Ooo yes doesn't that feel lovely everyone touching your most private spot." She walked to each person letting them touch her feeling very naughty but loving it. "Now both of you climb on the table and assume the position I caught you in. now clean his cock, clean all the piss from his cock. Look how he loves the filthy school girl cleaning his piss covered cock. Look at it harden as her bunches sway to her sucking. Look how the naughty girl fucks her cunt while she sucks the dirty meat clean. Is it clean enough for him to fuck you? It is? I don't think it matters to a filthy little bitch slut like you, does it? No it doesn't. Oh my look at that big hard cock how are you going to take him? Like he found you on your back? Yes? I don't think so I think on all fours like the filthy bitch you are. That's it face on the table and spread those cheeks. Is she ready for you? I don't know taste her see if she is. That's it can you taste your piss on that hot little bitch cunt? Yes I'm sure you can. Does the bitch taste good? Mmmm I'm sure she does. Now up you get and fuck the dirty school slut. That's it slide your cock in feel that hole stretch around your big cock. Doesn't she look good on you? Your meat as deep as it will go. Now fuck her, go on really fuck her, listen how she squeals with joy the harder you fuck her. That's it fuck her hard with that big pole of yours. Feel his balls slap your clit with every hard fuck. Yes I know that feels good doesn't it. Yes deeper, deeper, harder, harder. Can you feel it? Can you feel your orgasm building? Yes I know it feels fucking good. Yes I know his cock feels good inside you. How do you think his wife feels you saying those things about his cock? Do you think she likes watching some young bitch slut fucking her husband for all she's worth? Look at her the poor woman seeing her husband with some bitch slut hanging off his cock. Say sorry! And again, say sorry for fucking her husband. Oh that's it isn't it your nearly there aren't you? What about you, bitch slut fucker are you nearly ready to fill the slut with cum? Yes, yes I know yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Oh yes look she's a gusher. OH! YES! SCREAM! FUCKING SCREEEEEEAM!" They collapsed in a pool of their juices on the table jibbering and twitching and they all just sat and watched them in stunned silence. Diane eventually put her hand out and touched Rod's back.

"Why don't you go and get cleaned up? There's a double bath ready for you through there. Both of you go and have a soak and we'll see you in a bit. They got up and left the room in wrapped in a blanket Diane had given them.

"Wow that was fucking hot!" Declared Pippa. "I'd never have thought I'd enjoy watching my husband fuck another woman soo much!"

'Ping pong'.

"Who could that be?" Diane went to the door, forgetting what she was wearing, opened it wide and said.

"Yes? Oh hello Mr Reader, are you ok? You seem a bit flushed?" She looked at his eyes and followed his gaze her huge nipples poking through the extremely tight material across her tits. "Erm....I was just.....just...doing my aerobics. What did you want?"

"Well......er..... Hello......er..... My god what a fantastic body you have Mrs Jones, if you don't mind me saying so."

"Why thank you Mr Reader. How could a woman mind such a compliment. And by the way, so do you." He was very handsome with a swimmers physique, dripping wet and had on only a tiny pair of Speedos trying to hide a huge bulge and succeeding less and less as the bulge grew. In fact she could now see the base of a very wide totally bald cock.

"Sorry about may lack of clothes but I was swimming when I heard some commotion and came straight around. Is everything ok?"

"Yes Mr Reader everything is more than fine, it's just the Jennings' and a few of my friends having a bit of fun." She glanced down at his cock again. "Look, come in a second I can't have you standing on the doorstep half naked."

"It's ok I just came around to make sure everything was alright. I thought you said you were doing your aerobics?" Questioned Mr Reader.

"Yes I was just showing them some of the moves, that's probably what you heard, they were making quite a racket."

"I bet they were." He said looking at her tits again imagining her bouncing in that top. "Well if everything's fine then, I'll get back to my swim."

"Why don't you come over in a bit I'm sure you'd fit right in we're playing forfeits and the dress code is provocative,"

"Well I can see that." They laughed.

"No these were Mr Jennings clothes we had to swap as a forfeit."

"Oh I see, well I'll just go and put something else on and come right over."

"See you shortly."

Diane closed the door and joined the others.

"Who was that?" Rose said

"It was Mr Reader from next door coming over to check everything was alright. He must have heard Jenny screaming her head off!"

"Mmm, gosh Gary's a hunk. I've only seen him a couple of times, I'd like to see more of him." She winked and everyone giggled.

"Well you'd better put your top back on because he's coming over and we don't want to shock him straight away." Pippa was enjoying the freedom of having her breasts out but complied thinking it would be best. "Rose could you check on those two and get some more clothes for Jenny I think these may need washing. I see you've already changed the table cloth." Rose came back.

"They're fine if a little embarrassed by what just happened."

Jenny and Rod came back in and sat down, everybody commenting on how stunning Jenny looked making her feel more at ease. Her hair was still in bunches but she was now wearing a pair of very short skin tight denim dungarees and nothing else apart from some knee length white socks, her chest covered adequately by the bib front but showing an awful lot of breast. She sat down getting a comforting pat on the thigh from Bill and Jonathon.

"Was that like your fantasy, my dear?"

"Mmmm, not quite but I think it may be from now on." Everyone laughed again saying that it may be in their fantasies too.

"I don't.....how did you know?" Pippa asked Diane.

"Jenny came to talk to me when we all went for a break so I stopped Rod going to the toilet. He didn't know what was going on but I think he improvised sufficiently."

"You dirty old perv'. I think we've found a new game to play at home." The table fell about again.

"By the way, you two, Mr Reader came over to...erm...find out what the noise was and I invited him over."

"Wooah, Gary? I bet that's cheered you up hasn't it Pippa, she thinks he's a right hunk. I wondered why you had your top back on."

"I think she's right he is a hunk, but we have no more easy cards so we'll have to wing it."

'Ping pong'. "Be a love and go and get that would you, Jenny?" She went to answer the front door the whole table noticed the tiny gusset had slid between her bum cheeks and barely covered her pussy. They watched her scarcely concealed bottom wiggle from the room. Her lips had popped the gusset by the time she'd reached the door but the frayed edges, as well as giving her a modicum of decency also tickled her labia as she walked. By the time she answered the door she was already wet again.

"Hell.....gosh.....hello, I'm Jenny, you must be Mr Reader." She stammered as she opened the door. Mr Reader stood there in a tan leather waistcoat showing his lovely smooth chest, his nipples hard from the cool night air, and a pair of very short denim shorts which were struggling to contain his impressive packet.

"Gosh yourself, Jenny. Yes I am but you can call me Gary." He followed the extraordinary bottom into the dinning room where he was sat next to Rose and Diane, given a drink and introduced to the rest of the group.

They chatted for a while, the conversation fairly risqué, as the guest were nicely drunk and very horny. Diane decided that it was time to get the games underway again.

"As I told you earlier we've been playing forfeits would you like to play?"

"I'd love to, I haven't played for a while but it was always quite a giggle."

"Ok then, I'm the Master of Ceremonies and my word is final. It was Jenny's go last, which is what brought you round, so now, Bill, it's your go." Jenny flushed red again but she was getting used to it now. "What's the naughtiest thing that's happened to you?" He didn't think she meant today so he said.

"It was about two weeks ago I was staying at Paul's house and got up in the night to go to the toilet. On my way I heard some noises coming from his older sister's room. So I had a quick peek through the crack in the door, she was lying on the bed completely naked, playing with herself. I watched for a bit but got scared of getting caught wanking in the corridor so I went to the toilet to finish off. His sister's room has a door straight into the toilet as well and I'd forgotten to lock it. So there I was cock in hand and in she walks still completely naked.

'Bill Matthews what are you doing?' She whispered trying not to wake anyone while I desperately tried to cover my hard on. 'You filthy boy are you wanking?'

'Erm...No.' I tried to sound convincing but it didn't look good.

'Let me see.' And she started to prise my hands away from my cock. 'You lying little toe rag, what's that then?' She was pointing at my very hard cock. 'I should tell my parents.'

'Oh god, no don't do that!'

'No I don't suppose it'd look that good both of us naked in the bathroom, you with that thing in your hands!' What on earth possessed you?'

'I was just going to the toilet and I heard some noises so I looked in your room and then I came in here and you walked in.'

'So you were wanking over me?' I nodded. 'Did you like what you saw?' I nodded again. 'So this is really mine!' I nodded again as she reached out and took hold of my cock. 'What should I do with a naughty boy caught wanking in the toilet?' She pulled the foreskin back on my cock. 'Should I send him back to bed unsatisfied? Or should I get him to watch while I finish what I'd started? Hmm what to do, it seems a waste not to use this for something. Come with me.' And she pulled me by my cock into her bedroom. 'Now kneel right there and no touching.' She spread herself on the bed face down, her head over the edge of the bed about an inch from my cock. 'Now where was I?' She lifted her bottom off the bed and slid her hands under her belly obviously to play with herself. 'Oooo that's better a real cock to look at I don't have to imagine any more. Oooo yes a lovely hard cock and it's all mine.' She then started flicking her tongue out licking the end of my cock and sucking it. I couldn't believe it here I was standing naked in front of a girl I'd wanked over for years and she was wanking in front of me and giving me a blow job! 'Play with yourself wank into my mouth, that's it, play with that big hard cock, wank it 'til it cums. Go on harder, that's it, yes that's it cum in my mouth.' And with that I couldn't hold out any longer and shot my load into her mouth. She came silently as I shot my first load into her and sucked me dry. 'Bill, if you ever tell anyone about this you die! Got it?'

'Yes.'

'Now go to bed, and thank you.'"

"That filthy bitch, with my best friend, in our house! I'll get her for that!"

"No you won't, Paul, whatever happens in this room to do with this game stays here. Or you'll have me to deal with!"

"Yes Mrs Jones alright."

"Thanks, Bill, that was quite a story. I can see it turned a few of us on." Looking down at Gary's crotch the end of his cock poking out from the bottom of his shorts.

1...1112131415...17