Mrs Jones' Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh SHIT! Sorry!" Gary scrambled to put his cock away while Rose and Diane giggled.

"Now Rose your turn. I want you to swap clothes with Gary in the kitchen." They stood up and Diane saw Gary's cock pop from his trouser leg again as he walked passed her.

"You'll have to help me with this." Rose turned her back to Gary and he started to unlace the basque. "Thank god I'm taking this off I've been struggling to stay in it all night!" She turned around and wiggled, shaking it to the floor. Her breasts burst free and the basque dropped to the floor "What do you think?" She carried on wobbling her big boobs as she watched his cock poke a little further from his shorts.

"Very nice, very nice indeed." Gary replied admiring her fine breast, wanting to reach out and play with them.

"Why thank you." She said in a Texan drawl.

He passed her his waistcoat to put on which she just about buttoned up squeezing her impressive breast together giving her a great cleavage. The buttons strained impossibly and didn't look like they were going to hold but they did. They then removed their lower garments, Rose staring as his completely shaven cock came into view.

"Mmmm, wow that's a very nice cock you have there. It'd look lovely just here." She pointed to her cleavage.

"I'm sure we could arrange something."

"I'm sure we can. Do you mind?" She said huskily. He shook his head as she drew her hand slowly up and down the length of his cock. "Or even better, here." And she pushed her middle finger down from her belly button, down between her lips and all the way into her pussy. "God that story has got me hot. But we'd better get a move on." They dressed quickly Rose putting on the shorts which luckily had a belt and her high heels. Gary slipped the stockings and clipped them into the suspenders, Rose watching his cock the whole time as it swayed hypnotically before her. The basque looked really good on him showing of his form admirably the gold complementing his bronzed skin. He pulled the mini down so it just covered his cock which Rose thought was a shame.

"The girls are going be disappointed with that." He was shocked that he was going to walk out dressed as he was, especially in front of his neighbours. But he was feeling horny and a bit rude and if he could get to fuck the woman in front of him then he'd go for it.

"Now it's my go and I don't think it's fair that I pick my forfeit, so if it's ok with everyone we'll ask Gary to choose one."

"Fuck, hmmm, what to get my very sexy neighbour to do, hmmm. I know." He got up and pushed the large armchair in from the lounge. "Sit in the armchair pretending your outside yesterday afternoon and, without taking your clothes off, for one minute show everyone what you were doing."

"You were watching me?"

"Well not intentionally, I was upstairs in the spare room and happened to look down."

"And what were you doing?"

"I believe this is your forfeit." She scowled at him but only half-heartedly, she liked the idea of someone, watching her and maybe even wanking over her.

Diane sat in the chair facing the table, got as prone as possible and closed her eyes, putting herself back to yesterday afternoon. She slid her hands across her chest and started to fondle her breasts squeezing and rubbing them. As her hands ran across her very sensitive nipples she gave a little 'mmmm'. She pushed one breast to her mouth and licked her covered nipple, not as good when naked but still good. Her other hand then snaked down her belly and into Mr Jennings shorts. 'My god I'll never be able to look at those shorts the same way again!' he thought. Her hand started to rub up and down her fanny, she spread her legs and put them on the arms of the chair.

"Mmmm." It felt good to be watched as she slipped a finger into her very wet pussy. "Mmmmmm." Yes very good to be watched. Her hand slithered up hand down pushing her finger into her hole, she pushed her hand under the t-shirt and pinched her inflamed nipple. "Owooommmm." She felt the urge to be naked. She wanted them to see this naughty naked teacher wank in front of them.

"I think you had one of these didn't you?" Gary whispered into her ear and he passed her a banana. She wanted to tell him off, she felt invaded, but she felt fucking horny because he had watched and they were watching. She pushed the fruit into the shorts and they watched its shape as it glided along her pussy to its goal. There the swelling in her shorts started to disappear and her back arched. She let emitted guttural moan which didn't stop until just the stalk was visible.

"Your minute's up!" called Paul and she opened her eyes.

"Wow that felt good." Diane said to the guests.

"It certainly looked like you enjoyed it." Rose said. Diane returned to her seat but just before she sat down she removed the banana putting it on the table in front of her'

"Hmmm, Rod what shall we ask you? I think you should give the banana a good clean." Rod gulped. "Give the banana a blow job."

He picked up the piece of fruit and started licking it. It tasted great with Diane on it, he'd love to go down on her if she tasted this good. He started to push the banana in and out of his mouth looking Pippa in the eye.

"Mmmm, that looks really sexy." She said, wishing her husband would even agree to fantasise about sucking another man.

"See you man think you've got the say of the bisexual thing but us women think about men together." Phillipa said as Rod was trying his hardest for his why to pretend that it was real. After a minute Diane stopped him.

"You can eat it now."

"Oh Diane that's not fair, he gave a good show for us the least you could do is coat it again for him." Requested Pippa.

"I don't think it'd survive because if the shorts. But as it's Phillipa's go next I think she should use it on herself then she could give it to Rod to eat." Phillipa then picked up the banana and gave it to Rod.

"I'll need you to hold this for me, just hold it as far down as possible and put your hand on my chair." She stood up and removed her knickers then splayed her legs above her chair and slowly lowered herself onto the banana. Her pussy lips spread around the offered fruit and it slipped into her damp hole. She glided all the way down until her lips met Rod's hand her clit touching his thumb, she then pulled herself back up. The next time she came down Rod had stuck his thumb up in the air so as she neared the end of her thrust her clit grated on his thumb. This sent shivers up her spine. She did this slowly a few times and gradually sped up fucking herself with the banana making sure each time her lips fell onto Rod's hand. Phillipa was getting very wet and so was his hand as she bounced up and down after a minute she stopped sliding off the soaked fruit. Rod brought the banana to his mouth eagerly consumed the whole thing as well as licking his hands clean never looking away from Phillipa's eyes.

"Mmm, well now it's Lisa's turn and I think for her we should all spank her. She should go around the table lying across their lap that person spanks her twice." Lisa laid herself across Paul's lap for the first of her spanks. She could feel his semi hard cock in his lap and squirmed a little to excite him and to show off her bum. He struck her twice across her tightly clad bottom. 'Smack!' 'Smack!' He loved the look of her leather bound bottom and the touch of her shorts was terrific.

She moved to Jane who patted her lap for Lisa to lie over.

"Come here, Sweetie, and lie across Nursy's lap while I spank your naughty bottom." Lisa did as the beautiful nurse requested. Jane's cleavage gave an outstanding wiggle as she struck the young woman twice 'Smack!' 'Smack!' and gently rubbed both cheeks to keep her there a while longer. She got up and moved to Pippa whose nipples had hardened in anticipation of spanking Lisa, also because her wet lips had slipped from her gusset once more making the young woman look adorably sexy. 'Smack!' 'Smack!' Pippa had struck but Lisa was too busy eyeing Mr Jacobs growing lump in his pyjamas. Eager to feel it she was up from Pippa's lap and lying down on the old man's enlarging penis. She could feel it on her belly so she moved, as if to get comfortable, but really to get his cock digging into her crotch. She succeeded and loved the big, even semi hard, dick push into her rapidly warming vagina. 'Smack!' He delicately rubbed her bottom sliding his fingers across her exposed labia, feeling their dampness. 'Smack!' he repeated the process and then arose to move to Jenny.

She lay down and 'Smack!' the first hit 'mmmm' that felt lovely. "Mmmm." The rest of the table, who could see, sighed as Jenny's glorious right breasts popped into view from the side of her dungarees. She didn't notice, or wasn't bothered, as she struck her friend again. Then as Lisa was rising she said.

"Be a love and put that away for me." Lisa bent from the waist giving Pippa and Jonathon a great show as her moistened pussy lips peeked at them, whilst gently slipping her friends breast back into place making sure she had a good feel. She scooted around the table enjoying the feel of the men's cocks and the guests eyeing her pouting labia.

"Jane could you tell us the naughtiest thing you have ever done."

"I suppose it must have been when I was eighteen and babysitting for these people. I babysat for them quite a lot and they had a fantastic porn collection which I found by accident one night. I was staying the night as they were going to be very late getting home and had a bed made up in the granny flat. I had a few drinks, as they allowed me to help myself as long as I didn't get silly. Feeling a little tipsy I decided to watch some porn and after the first film I looked for some more. I found a home made movie of Pete and Sally, the parents, walking around the house naked and shagging all over it. I realised that the camera was following them so there must have been someone else watching. This turned me on loads and I decided to get naked. I was lying back on the sofa with my vibrator buried in my twat only watching the film occasionally glancing at the TV. Suddenly I saw the reflection of people in the room!

'What the fuck is going on here!' Sally said in a fairly loud voice in order not to wake the kids. As I turned to them leaving the vibrator where it was as I didn't know what to do with it.

'Oh......Shit......I.......I.......'

'I can see exactly what you're doing young lady!' She sounded really pissed off but her face starting to soften. They sat either side of me as I buzzed away, becoming aware of the noise and turning it off. 'You like watching people fuck do you?'

'I.....I.....I....Erm. Well it's the first time I've seen you two.' It was Peter's turn to talk.

'The first time, so you've watched other videos here then?'

'Yes.' I said meekly thinking I was in real trouble. Becoming acutely aware that I was naked between the two protagonists on the screen.

'And you obviously enjoy watching people fuck don't you?'

'Erm....Well...yes it's....erm very sexy.'

'And what do you think of us fucking?" Sally asked removing her suit jacket and sitting a bit closer to me. I turned to her seeing that she was wearing nothing underneath the jacket, her breasts looked even better in real life than on the screen.

"Would you like to film us fucking? As you can see we aren't averse to being watched."

'Erm.....well....er....I don't know I think I should be getting home if you're back.' I stood picking up my dress from the floor trying to cover my nudity.

'You shouldn't cover that fine body of yours, Jane, people would love to look at it. If you really want to go you can but we love being watched and to have a beautiful woman film us would turn our crappy night into a good one. What do you say?' As Sally stood up dropping her suit skirt so she stood in just her suspenders and stockings. 'We're going to fuck anyway." She knelt in front of Peter and started to unzip his trousers. 'Why don't you just sit there and watch then I'm sure Pete will drive you home." His cock burst from his trousers and her mouth wrapped around it. I had to sit, I never watched anyone give a blow job before, I was starting to feel my horniness come back. I watched intently as Sally ate her husband. 'Why don't you play with yourself while you watch?' Sally said as she sat up placing Peter's cock between her tits and started to wank him with them occasionally sucking the tip into her mouth. I did just that slipping my hand between my legs as I watched the two of them. Feeling how damp I was I started to delve into my pussy as Sally stripped her husband and sat on his cock, riding him as he chewed on her breasts. I was very close to coming when Sally said.

'Would you like a go?' How could I refuse I was feeling sssooooo horny. I stood up and Sally made me face her, 'He loves bottoms,' as she took Peter's erect cock, and rubbed it on my fanny all the way to my bum hole and back again. Sally took my lips with her other hand and splayed them pushing Peter's cock into me. I started to bounce on his cock and she lent in and licked my cunt and his cock as he fucked me. It felt amazing and I came very quickly.

I then watched them fuck and at one point licked her while she licked me and Peter fucked her from behind. Peter gave me a lift home that night but when I woke, with a hangover, I felt sooo embarrassed that I never baby sat for them again."

Sounds to me like you should have and maybe you wouldn't have to go through all that stuff again at your age!" Jonathon said kindly to Jane.

"Mmmm, Jane, that was almost as good as Bill's story." Pippa said.

"Aah! Pippa now for your turn and I think I want to see you without your top so stand bend over and have Jane remove it for you." She immediately stood up, silently thanking Diane for letting her get her top off again, and bent over from the waist, giving Jonathon another lovely flash over her very wet pussy, and Jane removed her top popping her breasts into the open once more. She actually wanted to be naked but this was good enough and sat down looking around the table. Gary looked especially pleased to see his neighbour's lovely titties.

"Now, Jonathon, I would like you to take your penis out but the girls either side of you can do it for you and stay like that for two turns." Jenny reached over and pulled the flap of his pyjamas open and then looked to Pippa to remove it. Her hands slid in through the flap and slowly ran her fingers down its length. She took the opportunity to play a little and pretended to be groping around looking for it, but in reality she was just having a bit of fun with the old man's cock so it would be nice and large. She pulled it out and laid the member across his leg so Jenny and she could look at it.

"Mmmm, what a lovely cock." They said quietly looking at the object of desire.

"Jenny, I'd like you to refresh everybody's glasses." Jenny asked everyone what they would like and sashayed to the kitchen and began getting the drinks ready, the denim furtively tickling her labia on the way. When she returned she made sure she leant forward enough exposing the sides of her breasts giving everyone a good view of one of her breasts. She returned to her seat feeling very warm inside.

"Now has everyone got what they asked for?"

"I haven't." Replied Phillipa, Paul, Pippa and Rose.

"Well quickly, Jenny, ask them what they haven't got and please get it right this time." She once more asked the order and went to the kitchen. She delivered the first drink to Rose, again making sure Rose got a good look, but as she was putting her drink on the table.

"Jenny stay exactly where you are, Rose please could you undo one of Jenny's buttons please." Rose was going to reach up to undo Jenny's top but decided to undo the button on the right side of Jenny's dungaree bottoms. The side of her dungarees flapped open showing a fair amount of Jenny's right breast and a lot of young hip. She walked to the other side of the table.

"Phillipa could you undo another button please." Phillipa unpopped the other side of her dungaree bottoms. The denim flopped down so Phillipa and Rod could see each other through the gap. But they weren't looking at one another they were eyeing the young woman's lovely body. She moved on to Paul and again Diane asked him to undo another button. There were only two left so Paul had to undo one holding the bib front up, her left breast immediately burst forth for all to see.

She then started to return to her seat.

"I believe you forgot Pippa's water." She didn't know what to do, she had loved flashing and walking around so much it must have completely slipped her mind. The only thing she could do was walk gingerly to the kitchen and get Pippa's water. She walked up to Pippa and gave her the water knowing what was coming.

"Pippa, could you please undo one of Jenny's buttons." The bib fell forward and the straps slid over her back as the dungarees dropped to the floor. She stood naked, apart from her socks, in front of the whole table. "Leave your clothes where they are and return to your seat please. You may have them back in two goes." Again Jonathon started a round of applause for the woman's exquisite young body as her beautiful form meandered back to her seat. She sat down and the guests were delighted to be able to feast their eyes once more on her chest. She had noticed Jonathon's dick had risen in appreciation for her, in fact all the men were fidgeting noticeably, which turned her on and she could feel the dampness in her crotch.

"Bill, spin the empty bottle of wine and whoever it lands on you have to go and swap clothing with. But the women will strip you and your partner and re-cloth you." Bill uncomfortably reached for the empty bottle as his hard cock rubbed the edge of the table, and spun it. This reminded Diane of the lessons in school where the uncontrollable cock's of the young men would be hard for any reason whatsoever. The bottle stopped facing Diane who smiled at the young man knowing of his infatuation with her. He started heading towards the kitchen and all the women followed giggling. The men all looked on enviously at the thought of being stripped naked by the gaggle of gorgeous women.

In the kitchen, Bill stood opposite Diane, he had female hands roaming all over him, up and down his legs, around his crotch, over his back and chest. 'Zzzzzip' his flies came down and Lisa giggled as her hand disappeared into his shorts and held his cock. She had popped the flaps on her bra rubbing her breasts on his right arm and Pippa's rubbing his left. Rose and Jane were behind him, bodies up against his back and hands slowly undoing his shirt buttons. Phillipa was in front, hands trying to get up his trouser legs but he couldn't keep his eyes off Jenny's luscious body as it crushed into Diane's from the side, her boobs parting around Diane's arm hands journeying over Diane's beautiful womanly figure. Over her huge breasts, popping her long nipples, over her belly and down to her crotch and down her legs. Jenny moved to the front squatting down and raising her hands up Diane's body splaying over the ex-teachers fanny, up and straight under the woman's top playing with those fantastic nipples her face grinding into Diane's cunt.

His cock felt like it was going to explode, his shirt was off and Phillipa had her hand on the button of his shorts. 'Pop' it was gone and his fully bloated cock stood erect before him Lisa pointing it straight at Phillipa's mouth who dutifully sunk her lips around it. Jenny had now pulled Diane's shorts down and was slurping noisily at Diane's very wet pussy while Phillipa sucked on his knob. Jenny then slid upwards pushing Diane's t-shirt off bringing those magnificent boobs into view. She pushed the teacher back to the kitchen table forcing the woman to lie back on it. Jenny then went to Diane's head which flopped back to start licking at Jenny's cunt.