Mrs. Marston's Boots

Story Info
Friend's Mum with elegant boots and sexy stockinged feet.
1.5k words
2.58
6.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a teenager I became friends with a guy called Rob Marston who had just moved into the area and who lived in a nice house with his mother. She, a lady in her 40's was very smart and always dressed very stylishly. He was an only child and his father had sadly died a few years earlier so it was just him and his mother. After we had known each other and become friends over a few months, Rob asked me if I would like to come over to his house and have supper with him and his mother after school one evening and I accepted the offer. A date was set and as he lived some distance from the school it was arranged that his mother would pick up the two of us after school. I had briefly met his mother a few times before but never spent a lot of time with her so this would be a chance for me to get to know her better.

The day arrived and Rob and I met his mother a few metres from the school. Mrs Marston was an attractive lady, about 5'6 tall (or so I reckoned she would be without her heels) with a slim figure and shoulder length black hair and was dressed as nicely as always, this time she was wearing a blue dress with a white jacket and an elegant pair of black high heeled knee length suede boots. She had a nice car, a red BMW and she then greeted me most friendly, saying

"Well I've heard a lot about you my dear, I look forward to having you over and getting to know you better" I replied that I was also looking forward to visiting her house and getting to know her.

The drive to Rob's house took some 20 minutes and we then arrived at an old converted farmhouse which had been done up. It seemed a lovely house. Rob had already told me that his father had built up a successful electronics business that was doing well and after his sudden death, his mother had sold the business for a substantial sum of money, which meant that the two of them could continue to enjoy a comfortable standard of living without her having to go to work. He had also told me that his mother was very fussy about keeping the house clean and spent a lot of her time cleaning the house (which must have taken up quite a bit of her time given that the house was pretty big) After we came to the end of the long driveway we came out of the car and walked towards the front door of the house. Just before we arrived at the door my friend's mother told me

"My dear, I don't mean to be fastidious and I'm a pretty easy going lady on the whole but I'm sure that Rob has told you that I like to keep my house clean and spotless, so there is just one rule when you come here. I think you can probably guess what it is."

"No I can't say that I do sorry Mrs Marston."

"Oh I'm surprised that Rob hasn't told you but we don't wear shoes in our house. They come off in the porch, we leave them there and inside the house we just go about in our stockinged feet."

"Fair enough Mrs Marston" I replied, "your house, your rules."

We then went into the porch whereupon Mrs Marston said pointing to some shelves

"We just leave our shoes on these, after you've done that you can go in and we can all have some refreshments."

Rob and I removed our shoes and placed them neatly on the shelves and Mrs Marston also bent down, unzipped her boots, exposing her legs and feet in nude stockings or tights and then also placed the boots on another shelf. We then all went through to the living room.

The inside of the house was as stylish as the outside, the floors were covered with cream carpets so I could understand why Mrs Marston was so keen on shoes being removed. Indeed the plush carpets felt quite comfortable under my socked feet.

"Right boys", she said "I'll just go and get us some biscuits and a drink, then I'll go and cook dinner and you can go to what we call the drawing room and have a natter."

Shortly afterwards Mrs Marston returned with biscuits and orange juice for us and we started chatting

"You've got a really nice place here Mrs Marston. When you first told me that I would have to take off my shoes, I didn't feel too comfortable about it, doing it in someone else's house but it already feels really comfortable, especially with your lovely carpets underneath my feet."

"Oh yes it's great" she replied rubbing her nude stockinged feet together as she spoke "in actual fact, maybe I shouldn't say this to you but it actually feels quite sensual to feel my nyloned feet on the carpet", with a slightly mischievous smile as she said it.

After we had finished our refreshments Mrs Marston went to the kitchen to start preparing dinner and Rob and I went to the so called drawing room. I told him that a drawing room sounded very posh and he said that his mother sometimes did like to put some airs on! A while later I wanted to go to the bathroom and I asked Rob where the toilet was. He said that there was a downstairs one just by the front door and the porch. After I had been to the toilet I went to the porch and had a peek at Mrs Marston's boots, there were smart ones and it looked as though they were new and rather expensive. I was then overcome with temptation to play a trick on her. I took the boots and carried them with me upstairs. There were four bedrooms there and I peeked into them, and found one which seemed like a spare bedroom. I then put the boots under the bed there before returning downstairs to the Rob in the "drawing room".

Some time afterwards Mrs Marston called us for dinner in the dining room. It was a nice meal, a lamb casserole and we all had a good conversation as we ate it. After we had coffee afterwards she said that she would then drive me home. She then told me to go to the porch and put my coat and shoes back on.

"Hmmm" I said to myself, "this is the moment. How will she react?"

Mrs Marston went to the porch after me and looked at the shelf where she had placed her boots.

"My goodness where have my boots gone? Rob" she shouted "have you moved my boots again without me asking you? I've told you before that you shouldn't do that as I need to get them quickly when I go out."

"I haven't touched them this time Mum," he said.

"Oh my God" Mrs Marston said concerningly "there have been some burglaries around here recently, I hope no one's been prowling around here and seen my boots and stolen them as they were pretty expensive. That would be really awful."

She must have seen a smirk on my face as she said to me

"You haven't hidden them and think it's funny have you?"

"Why would I do a thing like that Mrs Marston?" I replied acting the innocent.

"I don't know, Rob has done it a few times as a prank."

At that point she took my shoes off the shelf and held them.

"Right" she said "until you tell me where you've put my boots, you're not having your shoes back either which means that you can't go from here. Both of us will have to stay here in our stockinged feet until I find them."

After a couple of minutes silence I then said.

"Ummm, Mrs Marston, I suggest that you go and look through the spare bedrooms."

Whereupon she went upstairs and some five minutes later came back down carrying her boots.

"OK" she said "you had your fun but you had me really worried about what had happened to my lovely boots. It's been lovely having you here and I'll be happy to have you again soon but there'll be one condition."

"What is it Mrs Marston?"

"Well, when you come here from now on, you'll give your shoes to me as soon as you take them off in the porch, and I will then hide them and only give them back to you when it's time for you to go home, if you've behaved yourself. Is that a deal?"

"Yes whatever, Mrs Marston."

Mrs Marston then drove me home. I did go there a few times again and she was as good as her word, I would always hand over my shoes to Mrs Marston as soon as I took them off in the porch and she would then go and hide them and give them back to me when it was time to leave.