Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 22

Story Info
The Wedding. Branded. The sissy slave maid.
3.3k words
4.27
7.4k
6

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers

A PROPOSAL AND A CEREMONY

A day later Mommy had Marta bring Suzanne to the sitting room. She waited for her along with Mrs. McGregor.

"Suzanne, I'm proud of you. Maureen has given me a glowing report of your progress. You've settled into your life in the household as a sissy maid very well. Now I have something serious to discuss with you. I have made up my mind. Would you be willing to be married? I want to own you for life, and Mrs. McGregor and I think that would be the right thing to do."

Suzanne almost fainted.

"M..M...Ma..m..marry? Yes."

"Just like that? No thought, no consideration?"

"But Mommy I love you and Mrs. McGregor more than anything."

"That's my little sissy gurl. We'll start making preparations immediately. Oh, and you have to stay in your maid uniform."

Susie was crestfallen.

"Yes, Mommy."

"Don't you dare use that tone of voice with me, young gurl! Governess, does that deserve a spanking?"

"Yes, indeed. Over the arm of the chair, lift up you skirt."

Mrs. McGregor unclipped her tawse from her belt.

The big day arrived and the house was abuzz with preparations.

Mama has Suzanne on all fours and sits on her back as she applies her makeup.

Suzanne had bathed, moisturized and done her makeup.

The maids were all atwitter in excitement.

Of course there were the traditional pre-wedding photo of the bride-to-be, getting ready and descending the staircase. Of course most weddings pictures didn't include bondage and ball gags.

THE CEREMONY

At the chapel, the crowd waited in anticipation as the wedding party entered.

The Matron of Honor was Mrs. McGregor. Ball gagged and blindfolded, being led on a leash by her Governess, was the young sissy bride. The rest of the party were the three house maids wearing 'Story Of O' dresses, bare breasted and slits up the front of the gowns. The Flower Gurl is Billie Kent, naked, oiled, bewigged and chastized.

They proceeded up the aisle. The wedding party marched to the traditional Wedding March, the bride, instead of the traditional veil, was wrapped in a pink satin cape with the hood over her head, being led by her leash by her Governess. She walked up the aisle using small mincing steps, led by the naked young gurl strewing rose petals in their path, followed by the bare breasted maids of honor. Reaching the altar Mrs. McGregor untied the ribbon holding Suzanne's cape, then gave her a kiss on the cheek

Mrs. McGregor said "Lucky gurl, you're about to meet your new owner."

The crowd was impressed, to say the least, by the bride when she was revealed. She had shoulder length hair, dyed pink, and held with pink ribbons were pigtails that fell to either side of her face. A pink leash was attached to a pink collar around her neck. She wore pink enameled butterfly stud earring, nipple rings, a belly button ring with the same pink butterfly. She was wearing a pink blindfold and ball gag, pink wrist and ankle cuffs, the wrist cuffs connected by a chain behind his back, the ankle cuffs connected by another length of chain, hobbling her, which had forced her to make short, mincing steps. She was wearing pink satin opera gloves, a pink waist cincher corset, sheer seamed pink stockings attached to garters from the waist cincher. She was wearing a pair of pink 4 inch open-toed high heels, held on by locking pink ankle straps adorned with little bells. The bells tinkled with each short step.

Her only other accoutrement was a pink latex chastity belt locked snugly around her clitty, held in place with a pink, enameled, heart shaped lock.

Mrs. McGregor assisted the bride in kneeling on a pink cushion on the floor.

Then she heard the click of heels and someone stood in front of her.

The ball gag and blindfold were removed and she saw a pair of high-heels in front of him. She lifted her eyes higher.

"Mommy?"

"Yes, baby gurl. But you must address me as 'Mistress' from now on."

"Yes.....Mistress."

Suzanne leaned forward and kissed the tips of her shoes.

The room was decorated with various pieces of bondage gear, a horse, a spanking bench, a St. Andrew's cross, with racks of bondage gear and an assortment of punishment instruments.

The Mistress-to-be was dressed in another Story of O dress. She was bare breasted, her nipples rouged. It had a long train behind, the front was v-shaped, outlined with lace, that stopped just above her freshly shaved, glisteningly oiled pussy.

"Suzanne, this is the Mistress of Ceremony, a priestess of Gaia, Abbess Freya." She was clad in a red leather corset and miniskirt, with red thigh boots.

The priestess started the ritual.

"Mistress, do you promise to love, cherish, and order this worthless creature, to allow it to worship you as its superior, to be disciplined as you see fit, to be placed in bondage by you, to take care of all its needs, to humiliate it if that is what you wish, to offer it to others if you so desire, to in fact be your slave until you release it?"

"I do."

"Do you, Suzanne Duncan, formerly Stuart Duncan, take Mrs.Vanna Duncan as your owner and Mistress? To be subservient and obey her in all things, accept her authority over you to control mind and body. She may modify your body in any manner she deems appropriate, may use any form of punishment to enforce her will, may clothe you in any way she desires, may restrain you in any way she wishes. Mistress?"

Mistress Vanna said "She Does."

"By the power vested in Me, I now pronounce you Mistress and slave. You may kiss your Mistress"

She guided Suzanne's head to Mistress' naked crotch, where she gave a gentle lingering kiss to her vagina.

Then Mistress turned around and Suzanne had to plant a gentle kiss on both of her exposed buttocks.

The priestess then produced a marriage certificate and read,

"The slave known as Suzanne hereby consents to full and unconditional slavery to her Mistress

The slave agrees to its change of status of its own free will.

It is fully aware of the conditions implied in that change.

The slave understands that this change of its status is irrevocable.

Mistress

slave

Date "

Mrs. Duncan signed her name as the document rested on her sissy's back. Then she signed Suzanne's name.

The Priestess now said, "Suzanne will now pronounce her oath of Slavery. Repeat after me."

"Vanna Duncan is my Mistress.

She owns me.

I am hers to use, to humiliate, to control and discipline whenever, wherever and however she demands.

I am her slave.

I exist the serve her, to worship her, to suffer for her.

Please command this slave so that I may obey."

The Priestess gestured and the two maids then assisted Suzanne to her feet and led her by her leash to the horse, releasing her hands and feet, but then re-attaching them to restraints points on the horse, leaving her bent over and stretched, face down, legs pulled apart.

The Priestess then announces "Now the traditional first disciplining of the new sissy bride. Doing the honors will be Matron of Honor, Mrs. Margaret McGregor and her Scottish tawse."

Suzanne's Governess was actually pretty gentle with the bound sissy, leaving Suzanne's behind striped and reddened, but unbruised.

The newly married Mistress and the Priestess approached the bound sissy. The Priestess spoke again, "Today, instead of a wedding ring, as a sign of permanent ownership, Mistress will attach, and Suzanne will wear, a disk hanging from a short chain attached to her perineum piercing. The disk is engraved with crossed riding crop and whip on one side, and 'Vanna Duncan's sissy slave' on the other."

Maids Mart and May assisted in attaching the disk.

Maid Marta then had the honor of inserting Suzanne's Wedding Plug, also pink.

Maid May then produced a harness with a rubber cock attached, snaking it up Mistresses legs and buckling it on. She then took the rubber cock into her mouth and gave a great demonstration of deep throating. Then she proceeded to lube the rubber dildo. Maid Mary, meanwhile, had removed Suzanne 's plug and re-lubed her, using a generous amount of lube and shoving several fingers into her ass. Suzanne squealed at this treatment.

The Priestess, satisfied with the preliminaries, intoned "You may now fuck the bride."

The new Mistress approached the bound sissy, and one of the maids guided her rubber cock against Suzanne's boipussy. Mistress pushed with her hips, penetrating him, then drove deeper and deeper until she was filled to the hilt. Suzanne gave little gasps and groans while this was going on, and when Mistress started a slow in and out motion these sounds gave way to groans of pleasure.

Suzanne 's locked cock was dripping pre-cum, when Mistress had her orgasm from the stimulation.

The witnesses broke into applause.

At the end of the ceremony the new sissyslave bride was forced into a dog cage and lifted onto the back of a pickup truck, and one of the attending maids placed a "Just Married" sign on it. When they arrived back at the Duncan's house the cage was lifted by four women clad in loincloths and carried into the house. It was filled with celebrants gathered to congratulate Mommy, Margaret and their new sissyslave bride.

THE PARTY

Mrs. McGregor took Suzanne to her room to change.

"There will be many powerful and important people here today, and I want you on your best behavior. Let's get out of this outfit. There's a lovely frock waiting for you."

Along with the dress she also changed her collar and leash. Governess led her back to her Mistress and handed her the leash.

Since the Chapel at the Sisters of the Dark Sepulcher was so small most of the guests at the Duncan house were seeing Suzanne for the first time. They burst into applause as Suzanne, was led in by her Mistress and Governess.

"Suzanne, keep your eyes lowered as you are introduced to my guest, some doms absolutely hate a forward slave."

"Yes Mistress."

The crowd seemed to contain an equal number of mistresses and masters, along with their partners and enslaved submissives.

Mistress and her new sissy wife started circulating among the guests.

There was a string quartet playing softly in the background. It consisted of four young nude girls.

Suzanne was being introduced to sooo many people, and in some cases, submissives.

She was astonished at the range and variety of doms and slaves, clothing, accoutrements, some slaves naked, some in bondage.

Among the crowd were servants carry finger food and drinks. There were young Japanese girls dressed solely in aprons, and other slaves, bound and carrying serving trays.

Scattered throughout the house and the grounds were large screen TVs which displayed the Ceremony on a continuous loop. Suzanne didn't remember seeing any cameras there. The place had to be wired to the gills. The video and audio were of the finest quality.

Suzanne stopped at one point to watch her Mistress fucking her in the ass. Her clitty tried to get hard in its cage.

Mrs. McGregor was talked into giving a demonstration of her expertise in using the Scottish tawse. One of the guests offered his girl slave for the demonstration. She was stripped down to her stockings, her hands bound above her head, and Mrs. McGregor turned her ass a bright shade of red.

Suzanne was especially taken by the number and variety of submissives and slaves that were available for the guests, men, women, and sissies.

Later there were demonstrations by some of the doms with their personal slaves, training techniques, pegging, electro stimulation, equestrian training, bondage and punishments. And of course the end of the evening was a whipping of a disobedient slave.

Aunt Mo had arrived fashionably late.

The Honeymoon

"Suzanne, now that everything has settled down I have some good news. Mrs. McGregor and I will be taking you on a trip to Scotland for our honeymoon."

"Governess, too?" Susie asked.

"Of COURSE Margaret is going with us, sweetie. She's as much your husband as I am."

Suzanne's jaw dropped.

"Umm...errr..I never thought of it that way."

"Of course, sissy. Don't let it bother your empty little head, m'kay?"

"Margaret, why don't you take Suzanne and get her ready for bed. She's had such a long day."

Governess came in to get Suzanne ready for the evening.

"First your corset."

After she got the corset on she had the sissy lean against a bed post and started pulling on the lacing. She finally got the edges of the corset together and, satisfied, tied off the laces, then locked it in place.

"Mistress, I can hardly breathe." Suzanne complained.

"That's to be expected in a feminized slave. You should be used to it by now. Next the stockings"

She rolled the stockings up her legs, thrilling Suzanne with their silky feel.

"Now bend over, time for your plug."

She reluctantly presented her rear. Mrs. McGregor lubed the plug the slowly inserted it into his anus, until the widest part entered, leaving the bottom of the intruder outside.

"Now the panties."

They were a thong that barely covered her chastity.

"Arms up!"

She then put the sheer baby doll on her. It was like a wisp of fabric that actually covered nothing.

After she was finished she said "You look lovely. Let's go to your Mistress."

She clipped a dog leash on her, leading her to Mama's room. Mama was sitting on an overstuffed chair.

Mistress said "Suzanne, you look lovely. Come give me a goodnight kiss."

Mrs. McGregor pulled the leash, forcing Susie to her knees.

"Go on, gurl, kiss your Mistress' feet."

Mrs. McGregor then led Suzanne back to her room, laid her on her bed and attached the wall chain to her collar.

"Goodnight, sweet thing. See you in the morning."

When Margaret climbed into Vanna's bed she said "Quite the day, wasn't it?"

The new family returned from their honeymoon and settled into their routine, Suzanne joining the roster of house maids, still under strict discipline.

One day Suzanne responds to a ring from her Mistress.

"Suzanne, as your Mistress and Owner I have decided to permanently mark you as my property. Yes, Susie, you're going to be branded."

"Oh, Mistress, I've dreamed about this for a long time." Shyly she requested "May I thank you by pleasuring you?"

"Oh course you may. The idea has gotten me soooo excited. I can't wait to see you immobilized, waiting tearfully for the brand to sear your flesh. Two things, though. Should I use my initials or a simple 'S' like your sissy sister Billie has? And where? Your buttocks? Your pubic area? Your inner thigh? Decisions, decisions."

Mistress had Mrs. McGregor assist in preparing Stuart for the big occasion. She had her put on pink satin gloves, pink lace-topped stockings, a pink slave collar and matching pink spiked heels. She was changed into her pink vinyl chastity cage. The ladies both had to assist in squeezing her into an agonizing steel-boned corset, both putting their feet up against her torso to get leverage with the laces.

Then she was put into her travel outfit: a "Story of O" style shiny black cape with attached hood and thigh high black vinyl boots, hands bound behind her back, then blindfolded.

She was delivered to Aunt Mo's mansion by a van, again chained and immobilized in the rear.

Still bound and blindfolded when she was delivered to Aunt Mo's, she was leashed and led into the house, by the driver and his companion, then into an elevator which she felt descend to a lower level.

Led through a seemingly endless series of corridors, Doors opening and closing, she was eventually led into a room and ordered to kneel.

Eventually she heard the sound of several pairs of high heels entering the room, then she heard Aunt Mo's voice:

"Today you will be marked forever as the property of your Mistress. Do you accept this fate of your own free will?"

Suzanne started shivering in fear, but eventually stuttered "Y..Y...Y...Yes, I do, Mistress."

"Excellent. Prepare her."

Suzanne felt her arms taken and helping her stand, and she was led forward.

She felt someone fumbling with the straps that held her hood on and it was lifted off her head.

Two of her sissy maids were assisting Aunt Mo.

In front of her was a metal contraption which left her puzzled. She was shoved forward and then made to lean forward. Her elbows and wrists were bound to two horizontal arms, her knees and ankles immobilized, then a strap tightened around her middle. Bound to the contraption, an adjustable horizontal bar forced her rear back and apart. She couldn't move a muscle.

The trio then left the room.

The sissy slave waited and waited, and eventually started crying.

The door to the chamber opened again and the now naked chastised sissy maids

pushed a brazier into the room, lit the fuel , then withdrew again. Before she left she

threw a switch, starting a fan to ventilate the cell.

Again a long wait for the slave as the flames eventually died down, leaving a layer of

glowing coals.

This time a single slave entered the room and placed the brand into the coals, making

sure it was buried.

Again she withdrew, leaving the slave sobbing in her bonds.

Then Mistress, Mrs. McGregor, Aunt Mo, Uncle James, May, Mary and Marta, the

three house maids from the Duncan household, and finally, Aunt Mo's naked,

chastized house maids came in.

Aunt Mo stepped forward, lifted the glowing brand from the coals and held it in front

of Suzanne.

"Sissyslave Suzanne, I asked you before and I ask you again, do you accept this "S",

the mark of slavery from your Mistress?"

Suzette sobbed, gulped and answered "Yes."

"Very well. Mistress Vanna, will you do the honors?"

Mistress accepted the brand, hesitated a second, then firmly pushed it into Suzanne's

right ass cheek.

Suzette screamed in pain as Aunt Mo called off the time. Finally Mistress removed

the brand,leaving an impression of the brand marked in her ass.

Suzanne fainted.

After she was released and revived, her mark bandaged, she was given one more symbol of her slavery.

She was fitted with a locking steel slave collar.

SISSY SLAVE MAID

That morning, during her inspection, Mistress had decided that Suzanne was to be chained and ball gagged for her days chores. And wear a larger butt plug.

Suzanne was busy dusting, wearing a pink vinyl maids dress, a maid cap on her head, and her feet shod in four inch locking heels.

The steel collar around her neck was locked on

Her wrists were fettered with a delicate silvered chain, her ankles shackled the same way. She could feel the padlocks move as she worked.

She was humming in happiness and satisfaction.

She heard Mistress' hand bell tinkling, summoning her.

She tottered on her heels to the living room, trying to rush to Mistress' side, her steps short and mincing because of her chained ankles, her bells tinkling as in an answer to Mistress' signal.

She entered the living room, curtsied as well as she could in her chains, and waited, head and eyes lowered, hands clasped together in front of her apron, feet together and waited.

She was chastised, made up, powdered, moisturized, perfumed, pantied, coifed, depilated, corseted, stockinged, pantied, collared, gagged, pierced, tagged, branded, chained and belled, plugged and her derriere crisscrossed with the welts of a recent caning. She knew the tawse was always waiting.

She remembered what Aunt Mo had said as she was leaving her training, "I feel that you were destined to be a sissy maid."

A small smile played across her lips.

MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers