Mrs. Montrose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark, it seemed to be in a warehouse of some kind. There was a person, hanging by her arms from chains in the ceiling. A man walked up and twirled the body to the light. It was Chantal Gomez. She was naked, and a ball gag was in her mouth.

"Wakey, Wakey" said the man gently, tapping her cheeks. Her eyes flew open in terror, garbled noises coming from around the gag.

Mike walked into the frame.

"Good, you're awake. I bet you wonder what's going on, huh. It's simple. You schemed, lied, and manipulated the person I most loved in the world into something I hate. You destroyed my life, Chantal, my one chance at happiness. Why would you do such a mean thing to me? I thought we were friends. What? Oh, sorry, just a minute."

He removed her gag. She immediately started pleading.

"Please, please don't hurt me. I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what, Chantal?" He asked gently, stroking her cheek.

"I'm sorry I broke you and Shanna up! Please don't hurt me, I can't take pain."

"Well then, you just made a serious error in judgement. Still didn't answer my question. Why?"

Some of her old confidence came back.

"She didn't deserve you! She was just an air headed sex doll, you needed a real woman, someone to give you babies. I wanted you, and that flat chested little dick girl was in my way."

He shook his head.

"Chantal, Chantal, what in the world makes you think I would want you?"

She was shocked.

"What? Come on, look at me. I got a great body, just made for fucking. I'd be real good for you, baby, and I got something she don't, a real pussy. How can you compare us, she doesn't have a chance against me."

He hefted one of her breasts.

"You mean these saggy sacks of fat?" He slapped her ass. "Or you mean this, this cellulite riddled monstrosity you call an ass? They're both sagging, in five years they'll both almost drag the ground. Not an attractive thought. In five years, Shanna will still have attractive, perky breasts and a cute little ass. You don't have a chance."

That hurt Chantal to the core, she had always been proud of her 44d's and 'ghetto booty'.

"You can't be serious!" she screamed.

"Oh, but I am. I've decided your so called attributes have clouded your thinking. I'm going to help you get a new perspective."

He held up a pair of shears, working them a few times. The snicks struck terror in her.

"Wha...what are you doing?"

He smiled, a smile so cold it would have frozen the Carribean.

"I think all that hair is pulling blood from your brain. I'll fix it for you. He grabbed a handful of hair and started cutting, while she screamed. She had been inordinately proud of her waist length hair. Now she had a cut so short it was almost a crew cut.

He grabbed a breast as she sobbed. She didn't see the ping pong paddle until it made contact. The smack was extremely loud. Her breast bounced in his hand. She lost her breath, and before she could get it back he grabbed the other breast and gave it the same treatment. Even in the dim light, you could see the bruising start to appear. He shoved the ball gag back into her mouth and gave her a few minutes before he methodically started beating her, going from knees to neck, while she shook and screamed into the gag.

Suzie ran to the bathroom and threw up, Shanna sat in shock, unable to move. He paused it until Suzie came back.

She hugged Shanna, blocking the screen with her body.

Martin was unmoved.

"Sit down bitch, before I knock you down. It's almost over."

He waited. When she didn't move, he got up. She cowered before him, her martial arts training completely forgotten. He was almost gentle as he pulled her to her chair.

He sat back down and hit play.

Chantal was hanging by the chains, weeping. He gently held her head up. There was a man beside him in a mask.

"Chantal, this is Mr. Smith. I don't know him, He doesn't know me. We have no history together. This will be the first and last time I'll ever see him. He's a contractor, a friend recommended his services to me."

"You're going to be spending a little time with him, learn some new skills. A personal trainer, so to speak. Pay attention, he doesn't like slackers, and the cost of disobedience is high. I'm sure you'll like him, he comes very highly recommended. Goodby, Chantal. I'll see you later."

The DVD faded to black. Martin stood and removed it.

He looked at the girls.

"This will be destroyed after I leave. Never speak of this, ever. You have no proof of wrongdoing, you don't even have a body. If it makes any difference, she is alive."

Shanna was sitting on the sofa, hugging her knees, and rocking back and forth. She didn't respond so he took her face in his huge hands, forcing her to look at him.

"This is all your fault. If you hadn't broken his heart, he would be bouncing around your offices and home with that goofy half grin of his, happy as could be. You destroyed the man, and I don't see him ever coming back."

He walked to the door, pausing for one last comment.

"I've known some bad people in my life, scary, scary individuals I'm afraid to be in the same room with. I wouldn't want any of them around Mike in the mood he's in now. People would die.

To be honest, right now he's the scariest person I've ever seen, and that's saying a lot. You did this bitch, man I hate your guts. What you saw on the disc will be a walk in the park compared to what I do to you, if he ever turns me loose on you. Ya'll have a nice evenin' now, ya hear."

His Georgia accent tended to get thicker when he was angry. Without a backwards glance he walked out the door.

They slept together that night, double locking the doors and pushing the dresser in front of the bedroom door. They left the lights on.

.................................................

Three weeks after their breakup, Mike and Shanna were in the same room together. It was a monthly meeting of senior staffers, a company function not to be missed. Angie had wisely made sure they were on opposite sides of the room. It was very uncomfortable for everyone, the staff was used to her practically sitting on his lap during these meetings, and the obvious distance cast a pall.

They got through it, she didn't make it to the hall before she was crying.

It was heart rending, listening to her sob. She was waiting for Mike to come out, but he had gone through the inner doors. Suzie gently took her back to her office. Mrs. Montrose witnessed it all.

Later, in his office, she approached him.

"Mike, may I offer a suggestion? About Shanna, I mean."

His eyes narrowed but he nodded.

"She made a mistake. She got bad advice and took it. Maybe being married or having a family scared her. Maybe she was afraid she would be absorbed by such a dominant personality there would be nothing left of her in the relationship."

"All good, valid points, Mrs. Montrose, but the fact of the matter is not what she meant, but what I heard."

She knew by his tone to drop it.

.................................................

A month had gone by then. Mrs. Montrose felt she was doing well. They had established an easy routine. Days would go by and he wouldn't touch her, and then he would have her strip to her underwear, often making her continue working while he admired her. She had started eating better and had lost six pounds.

He looked at her one day as they took a coffee break.

"Mrs. Montrose, you're doing very well. How would you feel if I bought out your obligation to the temp service and offer you full time employment?"

She didn't know whether to cry, dance around the office, or kiss him. Covering her bases, she did them all. He smiled.

"I take it that means you'll consider it."

She calmed down, and gave him an answer.

"I would accept your offer gratefully."

"Before you do, we need to clear up a few things.

We sell real estate all over the country and the world, so I have to travel. When I do, ninety per cent of the time my assistant has to go also. Can you deal with that? Sometimes it's two weeks or better. Will that be a problem? Can your husband deal with you being gone?"

She frowned.

"He probably won't notice I'm gone until dinnertime, and I'm not there to fix it for him."

Trouble at home, he thought.

"Did he send those resumes to the people I mentioned?"

...............................................

She had been so happy when she got home. Things were going well for her, she felt her life was back on track. She gave him the contact information on the companies Mike had suggested.

"Here honey, my boss gave me these. They're companies that are accepting resumes. He said to be sure and put him down as a reference, especially at Mega Products, the CEO is a golfing buddy."

He didn't even get out of his recliner.

"Thanks honey, I'll send them out as soon as we get the car fixed. Can't be seen getting off the bus. Wouldn't look good."

She suppressed her anger. He didn't mind letting her ride the bus. It was going to cost twenty three hundred to get the car repaired, and they were still half a month behind on the rent.

"They won't know how you got there for the interview. Get the job and we'll make sure you have transportation."

He grunted.

"Damn it woman! I got my pride. Why don't you ask that new hot shot boss of yours if you can borrow the money? Lord knows he wouldn't miss it."

She was appalled.

"I'm still a temp. How would it look to try and borrow money off someone I don't actually work for and barely know? I'd be out in a minute."

He sneered.

"Well then, I guess we'll just have to wait until we save enough to fix the car."

She had lost all patience.

"You know, that would happen a lot quicker if you'd stop spending so much time in the bars. Drink at home, it'll be a lot cheaper. If you get bored, you could always do a little housework."

It degenerated into a screaming match, with a lot of issues she had ignored before coming out. Neither was happy when it was over. She locked him out of the bedroom. Since it was a one bedroom, he had to sleep in his recliner. There were eight beer cans around him when she went to work the next day.

..................................................

She replied honestly to his question.

"I don't think so. He says he has too much pride to ride a bus, but he doesn't mind letting me do it. I think he's given up, content to let me work while he sits at home and drinks. I don't know what to do. Looks like we're almost at the end of our road."

A small tear trickled down her cheek. Mike didn't like seeing her in distress. He pulled out his checkbook.

"Here" he said, handing her a check for five thousand dollars.

"Get your car fixed. If he comes up with an excuse after that, write him off."

She wouldn't take the check.

"I can't take this, I don't know when I can return it."

"Nonsense' he said, grinning. "I happen to know you're about to get a really well paying job, and I'm not in a hurry for the money. Now, we need to finish spelling out your job responsibilities."

For the next hour he explained what was expected of her.

"You have to take a course and get certified to sell real estate. We never know when you might have to finish a deal without me. After you're fully trained, you cease to be just you any longer. When it comes to business you'll be an extension of me. You'll know what we can or cannot do, and I'll give you the authority to act on behalf of the company. If you do something wrong it will be because I didn't train you well enough, and you will not be judged. People will fear you, Edie, because when they look at you they'll see me. Kathryn[his old assistant]terrified the secretarial pool. One word, and they would scatter like a covey of quail. I think you can handle it or I wouldn't offer you the job. Still with me? Oh, and if you help seal a deal, you get a commission like any other agent. And by seal a deal, I don't mean sexually."

She nodded, trying to take it all in.

"All right then. You'll start at fifty a year, plus commissions and bonuses. The more you learn, the more you make. Kathryn was averaging about a hundred ten before she left. It'll take you awhile, but it's there if you work for it."

The number made her gasp.

He threw one more thing at her.

"As my assistant, you'll get a company car when you want it or need it. I'll expect you'll need it most of the time, can't have you running errands for me on a bus. Carlos will fix you up, make sure it's dependable. See him. I don't think I'm going to get much out of you the rest of the day, so I'm sending you on some errands to take your mind off things."

He gave her a thousand dollars in cash.

"Carlos will drive you. He knows what to do and where to go. Do as you're told at these places, understood? It should be pleasant for you. See you tomorrow, Mrs. Montrose."

................................................

Carlos was grinning when she got to the car.

"Congratulations."

She was surprised he knew.

"Mike already told you?"

The grin got bigger.

"He didn't have to. I knew when he told me where to take you. You need to understand, where I'm taking you now is very exclusive, you're only the third woman Mike has sent there. Did he give you some money?"

She nodded.

"You'll know who to give it to. Now, shall we?"

Twenty five minutes later they pulled up in front of what looked like a small warehouse. The only mark on the building was the street address.

"We're here."

"What is this place?" she said with apprehension.

"I'm not going to spoil the surprise. Ring the buzzer and give them your name. They'll take good care of them. You'll be there awhile. I'm going to lunch, call me when you're ready to leave."

He watched as she approached the building and rang the bell. When she went inside she left.

She was led into a small waiting room, offered refreshments. It reminded her of a doctor's office. Five minutes later one of the most beautiful women she had ever seen came in.

Silver hair with an occasional strand of red cascaded down past her shoulders. Her perfectly proportioned body was wrapped in in a gray silk sheath, with matching gray hose and shoes. Diamonds glittered in her ears and at her throat and wrists. Her neckline plunged slightly and her dress was split up the middle, offering glances at her thighs as she moved.

"Mrs. Montrose, I'm Rose. This is my establishment. Welcome, you come highly recommended. Shall we?"

She led her into a larger room, where she was met by three younger women.

"This is Ashley, Megan, and Elizabeth. They're here to assist you."

After a round of hellos they fell to business.

"Mrs. Montrose, please remove your clothing." one of the assistants asked, politely.

"I beg your pardon?" Mrs. Montrose asked in surprise.

"Please, remove your clothing, we have to measure you to make sure you have the proper fit." Elizabeth explained quietly.

"This is a dress shop?"

All four women laughed lightly. Rose spoke.

"In a matter of speaking. Mike didn't tell you anything, did he? Just like him. Now please, disrobe."

Uncomfortably she removed her clothing. Rose walked around her, frowning. She felt like she was at a livestock judging.

"Missed a few trips to the gym lately, haven't we?" Rose asked, gently. Edie glowed with embarrassment.

"I've missed a lot of trips to the gym lately, but I've recently lost six pounds, and I'm still losing."

"Good for you, Mrs. Montrose. This does alter things a bit, but not insurmountably."

While they were talking Megan and Elizabeth were measuring her from head to toe and Ashley fed the information into her laptop. Then they had her stand with her legs and arms spread wide while Elizabeth waved a wand like they used at airports completely over her body. A sixty inch flat screen on the wall lit up with a three dimensional representation of her while numbers scrolled across the top and bottom. Edie was fascinated. She looked at Rose.

She smiled.

"Come, come, Mrs. Montrose, do you think it's still measuring tapes and straight pins?"

Megan gave her a robe and offered a chair, saying they would be back in a few minutes. They came back, bearing garment bags and boxes.

"Mrs. Montrose, we're going to start simply. Everything we make is custom tailored to the customer. Given you body shape and your assurances that you intend to keep losing until you get to your optimum weight, we're going to start with these."

They pulled out three corsets. One was light gray silk, one white satin, and one in black leather.

The beauty of these are they're adjustable, so even after you lose weight they will still fit, you'll just have to lace them a little tighter.

They come with full cups, and half cups, or can be removed completely. They'll shape your body, and give full support to total freedom in your bust. And they're very, very sexy. Shall we?"

They fitted each one separately, adjusting the laces.

"How will I ever do this by myself?"

Rose smiled.

"You can't. We'll adjust them to your body. As you lose weight, come back in and we'll readjust.

Look here."

She showed her a carefully concealed zipper on the side.

"It'll take a little getting used to at first, but then it will be fine."

Edie looked in the mirror. They gave her a better figure, displaying her breasts prominently and giving more flair to her hips.

"Our panties are hand made, on premises. Custom fit to the customer. Try these."

Rose pulled out matching panties for each corset, three in each color, including a tiny black leather thong. Rose twirled it.

"For when you feel naughty" she said, as the girls tittered.

The others were sheer to the point of being nonexistent. Two were boyshorts, cheekie style. Rose had her put the gray corset on with full cups, and the matching panties. She had never felt sexier, until she saw her hair flowing out the sides. She had to do something about that, soon.

Rose snapped her fingers and Megan pulled an exquisite gray silk blouse out and handed it to her, along with a pencil skirt in a slightly darker shade. They fit her like a glove. There was another set in black, and two dresses, one in teal, the other in ivory.

"There you go Mrs. Montrose, your starter wardrobe. Mike says to tell you every time you loose another five pounds, you get two more outfits. Loose ten pounds and you get this."

She pointed to a table. It was the form of the bottom half of a woman. There was a pair of panties that seemed to be woven on. Rose explained them.

"These are custom forms, matching your exact measurements. Pull this" she pointed at what seemed to be a loose string "and they unravel in your lovers' hand. You'll learn the weave before you get your form, then you'll get ten pair."

She flipped a switch and a full form, minus head and arms, was illuminated. It had what appeared to be a body stocking on.

"This is one of our triumphs. We have a Polynesian lady who is an expert in weaving. The only way for it to come off is to pull the string at the bottom. It will come off as fast or as slowly as you want, from the bottom to the top. It's five thousand minimum. Some like pearls and jewels included. They are true works of art, and can run as high as fifty thousand. All for a one time use, they can never be rewoven exactly the same. You'd be surprised at how many we sell. Thank you for coming to see us. I look forward to next time. Megan will show you out. Your other outfits have already been placed in your car."

Megan was giving her forms to fill out.

"We're very exclusive, Mrs. Montrose, word of mouth is the only advertising we use. You can't just walk in off the street, you have to be referred and have an appointment. No exceptions. Please don't talk about us, just accept any compliment you get graciously. And if we say don't come back, you can never return. Do you understand? Good. Have a pleasant afternoon, Mrs. Montrose. We look forward to seeing you again."

123456...8