Mrs Moore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~

"I can't believe Bobby is with Aqua," Rachel said over breakfast a week later.

"She seemed nice enough at the party and she's certainly attractive," I replied.

"Oh she's hot, but she's a complete air head," Rachel said. "I can't understand what he sees in her."

"Well, I'm sure there's a few people that thought the same about you dating John," I suggested.

"Ouch," she said with a laugh.

"What does it matter to you anyway?" I prompted.

"He's a friend, I want him to be happy," she replied.

"You don't think he is?"

"He probably is, but well, I guess I just don't see it lasting."

~~~~~~~

After another two weeks Bobby and Aqua were still a thing and I hadn't seen Bobby at all. The worst part was I was horny. I wanted to suck cock. The weeks leading up to Rachel's finals had reawakened a hunger I'd pushed to the back of my mind and I didn't want to put it back there. I could have just gone to a bar. I could have used Tinder, but I chose another option.

"Hello?"

"Hello Gary, how are you?" I asked.

"Fine thanks, but I'm sorry I don't recognise your number or your voice," he replied.

"Well I should be crushed," I told him, "But I wasn't expecting too much. I'm just the anonymous older woman that stole away your cherry."

'Oh!" he replied. "I didn't expect to hear from you again."

"Funny thing really, I didn't ever expect to speak to you again either, but I find myself in need of something and was hoping that you might be able to help me out.

"Sure, let me know what it is and if I can help, I will" Gary replied.

"I need to suck your cock," I told him with more need in my voice than I'd expected.

"Wow, um, sure, I guess I could help out with that."

"You're too kind," I laughed into the phone. We arranged to meet up and I hung up the phone. I jammed a hand between my legs and applied pressure to my wet pussy. Just making the arrangement was naughty enough to get me going. I started counting the hours.

When the time came I told Rachel that I was going down to the shops to get some food for dinner then left her at home. I'd arranged to meet Gary at a park about half way between our houses. He was waiting when I pulled up. I unlocked the door to the car and he climbed in with me. I drove to a nearby dead-end street I knew of and parked the car.

"I was a bit shocked to get your call given how adamant you were that it was a one time thing," Gary said.

"I surprised myself in making it to be honest. Let's just say there was a change in my plans and I decided that a nice hard young cock would be just the thing to help me out. Now stop wasting time and get it out for me."

"Yes, Ma'am," he said with mock seriousness and set about working his pants down to his ankles. I slid the driver's seat chair back as far as I could and wiggled around so that I could get over the centre console. It wasn't particularly comfortable and Gary's size didn't reduce the challenge, but I told him to lay his seat back and that gave me the access that I needed.

I sucked him into my mouth with a hungry moan. I didn't use my hands; I just played with him in my mouth, using my tongue and teeth to stimulate him. I felt his hands in my hair, urging me down on his hardened manhood. One moved to grope at my breast. It was urgent and needy, just like the way I was sucking at him. Part of me couldn't believe that I, a mature divorcee with a teenage daughter was parked in a car in a dead end street, sucking on a high school kid's cock. The rest of me loved it. I sucked until he exploded in my mouth and I gulped it down eagerly. I sat back in my seat and reclined it, entirely happy with my snack.

"Can I touch you?" Gary asked. "I mean, you only said that you wanted to suck my cock, but I was kind of hoping you wouldn't mind a bit more?"

"Go for it Gary," I smiled at him, "It's the least I can do to say thanks for the load of cum." He sat up in his seat and reached across, his hand going to my breast. He squeezed and played for a bit before I decided that he should have better access. "Wait a moment," I told him. He watched me as I pulled my cream coloured top over my head and revealed my black lacy bra. With only a little more effort that too was discarded; I loved the look on Gary's face as my tits were revealed to him. There was a joy there that one didn't see on the more jaded face of my contemporaries. His hand quickly closed over my breast again.

"Suck it Gary," I told him. He grinned at me and knelt on the seat of the car, hunched over in the limited space. His lips descended to my nipple and he sucked it into his mouth. I sighed with pleasure as he sucked and teased me. I reached for his left hand and guided it under my skirt. He needed little prompting. His fingers worked enthusiastically if not particularly skillfully, rubbing my panties against my crotch. They worked beneath the seams and I spread my legs wider as they began to explore me more intimately.

"Have you ever had sex in a car?" Gary asked while taking a brief break from sucking.

"Yes I have, though not for quite some time," I laughed. "I think it comes down to the fact that when you're young and flexible and have limited options as to where you can fuck, it's good fun, but when you have a nice big bed and a house of your own you can fuck in, the necessity just isn't there.

"I guess that makes sense," he replied. "I don't suppose you want to relive your youth with me?"

"Gary, are you asking to fuck me in my car?" I teased him.

"Yeah, I guess I am," he laughed.

"Well what the hell, let's do it," I replied. "But take some advice from me, we're going to need to do it on your side of the car. Steering wheels are a real bugger. He was happy to follow my lead. I had him lay back on his reclined seat and pulled a condom from my purse. With protection firmly in place, I worked my way on top of him until I was kneeling over him with his cock buried in my pussy. I leaned over him, my breasts dangling in his face and rocked back and forth. He thrust up at me urgently. I ground down on him and circled my hips, enjoying myself. I toyed with the idea of finishing him with my mouth again but it was going to be too awkward in the car. I settled for riding him until he filled the condom. I worked my way back over to the driver's seat. Gary rolled the condom from his cock before I had fully settled back in my seat.

"I'll take care of it," I offered to him.

"Oh, uh, thanks," he said, passing it over without having tied it off. I took it from him and squeezed it's contents into my mouth.

"Holy shit!" he said, watching me.

"I really do like cum," I laughed. Apparently Gary had no idea what to say to that. There was nothing else to keep us and so we pulled ourselves together and I dropped him back where I'd picked him up.

Two days later I needed it again. I can't quite explain it other than as some kind of addiction. I mean, we're not talking drug-dependency levels here, but it was something I desperately wanted. I didn't want to call Gary again so soon, so I called Gerry instead. It set off a pattern. Every couple of days I'd call one of the boys and arrange to meet up with them. Sometimes we'd have sex, sometimes I'd just suck their cocks, But I always swallowed their seed. Before long it was like we were on a schedule.

~~~~~~~

"Guess what Mum?" Rachel asked me with a grin on her face.

"Well given the complete and utter lack of context, I don't think I can," I laughed at her.

"Bobby broke up with Aqua. He said that she turned out to be too much of an air head."

"Well I guess that's probably good for him in the long run," I suggested.

"Yeah, he deserves someone better," she said.

"You seem awfully happy about it."

"Well, like you said, he's better off without her."

I left it at that rather than tease her any further, despite a desire to wind her up and suggest that she was happy because she secretly wanted him for herself. It also took a lot of will power on my part not to run off and call him straight away. I spent the night wondering whether I should contact him or not. I didn't want to do anything that might spoil Rachel's chances, but at the same time, I wanted him myself. I tried to tell myself that it would only be one time. One last dalliance before I left him alone.

The next day I called him.

"I've got two things to ask of you Bobby," I said after we'd exchanged a few simple pleasantries.

"Sure, anything Mrs. Moore," he replied.

"I want to fuck you one more time Bobby."

"Only once?" He asked, teasing me.

"Yes, just once and then I'll tell you the other thing I need from you."

"Um sure, if that's what you want," he replied.

When we met up a couple of days later, I was desperate to fuck him. We chatted briefly about Aqua and his time with her and what Rachel had said was the essence of things. Of course unlike Rachel I asked him about the sex. He didn't give much away, which rather than frustrate me, made me happy. Discretion is a perfect quality for anyone that might be my little girl's boyfriend.

"Enough talk, I need that wonderful cock," I told him. I had him stand before me and almost reverently knelt in front of him. I undid the button and zipper of his jeans and slowly peeled them down his legs. God I loved doing that to him, the slow reveal before he sprang free in all his magnificence. I sucked the head of his cock into my mouth, slurping noisily as I took him deep. I didn't use my hands, I simply sucked and worked my mouth up and down his length until he was moaning and thrusting at me. I had to hold onto him then to prevent him from pushing too deep. I didn't mind him hitting the back of my throat; I just needed it to be on my terms. Soon I was taking his engorged head momentarily into my throat and he was very vocal in his appreciation. I gagged and when I pulled back from him a sticky string of saliva hung from the head of his cock to my mouth. I sucked it in and swallowed.

"Time to ride this baby," I moaned. I sat him down on the couch and climbed onto his lap. I pulled my top off over my head and after a brief grasp at my bra-clad breasts; he reached behind me and deftly released the bra strap. Clearly he'd learnt a little in his time with Aqua!

I'd worn a skirt in anticipation of his visit and didn't even bother taking off my thong. I pulled it to one side and slid my pussy down his shaft. He leaned forward and attacked my nipple with his mouth, sucking hungrily as I ground down on him, my pussy totally full of his gorgeous cock. He swapped between my nipples, back and forth, extending and engorging them with his oral attentions and I focused on working myself up and down his massive cock.

We fucked like that for some time before I decided that I needed something different. "Do me from behind Bobby," I demanded. I climbed off of him and knelt on the couch, facing the back of it. He stood behind me and I felt the head of his cock bump against my pussy lips. He speared inside and impaled me, pushing me toward the back of the couch. I held on with my hands and steadied myself, pushing back as he slid as far in as he could. He bottomed out inside me and I gasped, flinching. Then he pulled back and slid back in again. We matched each other's rhythm and voiced our pleasure.

"Tell me Bobby, did Aqua let you fuck her in the ass?" I moaned.

"Um, it never even came up. I didn't ask and she never offered,' he replied even as his cock twitched inside me.

"Will you do it to me Bobby? Will you shove that massive cock in my tight little asshole?"

"You really want me to?" he asked, disbelief evident in his tone.

"Yes, I want you to right now Bobby," I moaned, already imagining how good it would feel to have my ass spread around his enormous girth.

"Well yeah, of course," he said and when I looked back over my shoulder at him he was grinning madly.

"We're going to need some help though, I don't think I can just take you immediately even though I'd love to. Let's go to the bedroom. He pulled out of my pussy and I spun around and sucked my cunt juices from his erection. My God he was hard.

As we entered my bedroom I told him to get on the bed. I went to my bedside table and pulled two things from the top drawer. A tube of lubricant and a dildo that was a good warm up size for my ass. I stood and looked down at his magnificent form and discarded my skirt and thong.

"If that thing is going up my ass, we're going to make sure it doesn't cripple me," I told him with a grin. I climbed onto the bed next to him and squirted silly amounts of lube over his cock. Then I used both hands to smear it all over him. I worked them up and down and twisted my fist around the head of his cock until I had him all but coming. He was pretty much flopping about on the bed like a landed fish. I was very tempted to make him cum from the hand job, but decided against it.

"Smear lube on this and then you can stick it up my ass," I instructed him as I handed him the silicone toy. I stood on the bed, faced away from him and squatted over his cock. He was so slippery that even despite his size he slid easily within me. Then I leaned forward so that my asshole would be pointed straight back toward him.

"Do it Bobby, stick it in my ass," I cooed. I felt the tip of the pointed silicone toy press against my anus and I leaned back against it. It slipped inside slowly. Bobby was obviously being cautious. "More Bobby, push it in more," I groaned. My ass relaxed around the toy and it slid inside me. Bobby kept pushing and I felt it spear further inside until I was content. "Perfect," I told him, wiggling my ass about. I felt him pull back on it and then push it in as he started to fuck my ass with the toy. I ground down on his cock at the same time he worked the toy in and out of my ass.

"Fuck that feels good Bobby, I can't wait to have your cock in there." I let him fuck my ass with the toy for a minute or two before deciding it was time to take on the challenge of his massive cock.

"Are you ready to stick your cock in my bum Bobby?" I asked him.

"Hell yes," he moaned. I got my feet back underneath me and stood up, sliding from his cock, the toy slipping from my ass at the same time.

"I think I'd better control the initial penetration," I said to him as I squatted back down. "I've never had anything this big in my ass before."

"Fine by me," he grinned as I took hold of his still-slippery cock and held the head at my puckered little asshole. I faced him as I bore down on him. I had to hold his cock right at the head and wiggle it at the same time as I tried to work it into my ass. I had to push down hard and try and relax at the same time. After a few attempts with his cock head slipping either back into my pussy or up between my butt cheeks I managed to wedge the head sufficiently that as I pushed down he eased inside.

"Oh FUCK!" I cried out. He really was massive. I held still a moment before pushing down again. I felt a little more cock slide into my ass. Incrementally I worked my way down his cock. It took small up and down movements and patience but before too long, I could feel several inches of him buried in my ass.

"God that's tight," Bobby moaned.

"I'm a little surprised I can even take it to be honest. As big as I knew it was you have no idea how much bigger it feels in my ass. It's amazing!"

I took a few moments to adjust, fucking him with small rocking movements. Once I was moving more freely though I told him it was time to change positions. I wanted him spearing into my ass from behind. I wanted him to own my butt. We changed positions without allowing his cock to slide out of my ass which was challenging, but fun. I ended up on my knees, my head and breasts resting on a pillow on the bed as he rocked his cock in and out of my anus. I reached for my clit with one hand and almost instantly exploded. That did it for Bobby. I'd worked him to the edge of orgasm too many times already for him to hold out long in my butt. I felt him shoot his warm load of cum into my butt and cried out in joy at the flood.

When we'd recovered sufficiently I took him off to the shower so that we could clean up. I spent a substantial portion of that time on my knees, sucking him. When he came I took half his load in my mouth and the rest all over my tits. It was only when the water started to run cold that we abandoned the bathroom.

"So, that other thing I wanted you to do," I prompted him just before he was ready to leave.

"Oh yeah, name it," he said to me.

"I want you to ask Rachel out." He stared at me like I was crazy. "Trust me, I think the time is right and I've seen the way you look at her."

"But well, you know, what about ... this?" he half-asked.

"This was never a long term thing Bobby, we both know that. "I can give up your amazing cock if it means Rachel is going to be happy. Of course if you fuck it up then I'll make you wish you'd never met either of us!" I was mostly joking and he clearly understood that.

"Yes Ma'am" he replied a little nervously.

We talked a little more and I managed to get a promise out of him that he'd ask Rachel out.

The following day Rachel came home from a day at the beach beaming. She happily told me how she'd met up with Bobby and that he'd asked her out. She'd said yes as I knew she would. I was very happy for her.

I kept up my liaisons with Gerry, Gary and Ted, at least until Ted went and did the unexpected and found himself a girlfriend. As summer wore on Gerry and Gary went away on holidays with their families or friends and soon I found myself cock-less again. I hatched a plan.

I spoke to Rachel's school about volunteering. I explained that with her about to move away to college that I had some free time and that I thought perhaps I could give some time back to the school that had done so well for her. They were of course happy to have someone willing to volunteer, though I don't think they expected me to do so with the chess, debating and robotics clubs. I convinced them (fairly easily I might add) that having a woman assisting might help get some girls into those clubs and change the historical gender imbalance a little.

I didn't tell them that the main reason for my doing so was to get access to a lovely new batch of shy, awkward, eighteen year old virgins. As the school year started I looked forward to having my needs serviced regularly and plucking plenty of cherries!

END