Mrs Moore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, they are," Bobby replied.

"This is kind of weird you know, discussing the prospect of fucking three of your friends to remove their cherries."

"No kidding. Mind you, I still have moments where I can't believe that you're having sex with me."

"I still have moments when I want to rip your pants off just to verify that your cock really is as big I remember," I said, bringing out a first class blush. "Which reminds me, have you shown any other girls yet?"

"No," he replied. "I kind of got close, but chickened out."

"Really? What happened?" I enquired.

"Well, Sheree wanted to see me, but it just felt like she wanted to see it just to verify if the rumours were true rather than because she actually wanted any part of seeing me. I was going to go through with it just to put the experience of showing someone behind me, but the more I thought about it, the more I didn't want to just be a piece of meat."

"Well that's fair enough. Good on you, the right chance will come along, I'm sure. Now speaking of being a piece of meat, I'm hungry. How about you get that wonderful sausage out for me?" I asked him.

"Well I wouldn't do it for just anyone," he teased.

Lucky I'm not just anyone then, isn't it?" I retorted. "Now stand right there in front of me and get it out already." Bobby grinned at me and stood up. He started to undo his pants, but I slapped his hands away and took over. "I changed my mind, I want to do it," I explained. Before I dropped his pants to the floor, I stroked my hand along his growing shaft. I loved the way it swelled within the leg of his jeans. When it was nice and firm I slid his jeans and boxers down slowly, revealing his majesty one inch at a time.

I love that moment when it springs free. Of course with a cock the size of Bobby's you have to be careful that it doesn't take your eye out! I grabbed hold of it and held it in both hands. for a moment, squeezing and stroking. I licked my lips and then licked the head of his cock. I ran my tongue down toward his nuts and back again. I tracked it along the swollen veins from bottom to top and then took him between my lips. I'm not quite sure who enjoyed it more. I moaned around his shaft as I felt the smooth skin slide over my tongue. I kept sucking him, taking my time and enjoying myself until I could taste pre-cum. My saliva coated his shaft and l slid my hands up and down as I held the head of his cock between my lips. As much as I wanted his cock in my pussy, I wanted to swallow his load first.

The anticipation of his warm salty load flooding my mouth and throat stirred my passion. I worked my hands more frantically and heard him grunting as he neared orgasm. I held him deep and pumped him until I felt him explode in my mouth. I swallowed the first spray, then pulled back and aimed him at my face. I closed my eyes and felt him splatter over my cheeks and forehead. When he had finished I cracked my eye open and looked up to see him grinning down at me. I sucked his cock again and moaned. The look of lust on his face was a total turn on.

"Do you like seeing your cum all over my face?" I asked him. .

"It's pretty hot," he replied.

I started to scoop it from my face with my fingers and dragged it to my mouth, savouring his flavour.

"And that's even hotter. Do I get to fuck you as well?"

"I sure as hell hope so," I told him. "In fact I want you right here on the couch." I grabbed his cock again and stroked and sucked him, working him back toward full erection.

"Your wish is my command," he replied. I turned around, knelt on the seat and waggled my ass at him. Bobby stood behind me, flipped my skirt up and pulled my underwear down. I expected to feel his cock press between my legs, but he surprised me and knelt down behind me. I felt his tongue caress my pussy and moaned in pleasure. He pulled my butt cheeks apart and speared his tongue between my lips.

"Fuck me Bobby," I begged him, needing to feel his cock. He stood up and I salivated in anticipation. I waited for that perfect moment when the head of his cock thrust against me and then slipped inside. I pushed back as I stretched around him. It felt amazing. He slid in and out, each stroke moving deeper. I held on tight to the back of the couch and urged him to fuck me harder and faster. He pounded into me and I belatedly realised I had intended to stick a condom on him. I quickly pulled forward and off him.

"Oh shit," he moaned.

"Sorry, I can't risk it at the moment, I meant to put a condom on you," I said, panting. I turned around and took him back into my mouth, sucking and stroking him to a second orgasm. I swallowed it all. I drank it down like it was the elixir of youth.

I was wondering what the chances were of getting him to fuck me again when my phone beeped. It wasn't anything important, but it did remind me of the time.

"Shit, I'm going to have to kick you out before Rachel gets home," I lamented.

"Or I could stay and pretend that I actually came here to see her rather than you," he suggested. "If you don't mind me hanging around a bit of course."

In answer I pulled him to the couch and started kissing him. My hand stroked him gently, seeing if I could coax another rise out of him. It didn't actually take very long at all to start to feel him swell again.

"God you're amazing ... and insatiable," he laughed as I moved and took him back in my mouth again. He was maybe only 30% hard and I was able to fit most of his cock in my mouth. I cupped his balls with my hand and held him within my mouth. I used my tongue to swirl him around. There's something fun about feeling a guy's cock get harder and harder as you suck it. With Bobby it meant that he was quickly exceeding my capacity to hold him, but I wasn't about to complain.

When he was fully hard I sat up and climbed onto his lap, my legs straddling him. It put my tits right in line with his face and he immediately reached out and took hold of them. I thrust against his hands, loving the way they squeezed and manipulated me. He pulled at my nipples and I moaned out loud, encouraging him. I reached down between my legs and grabbed hold of him so that I could mount his massive cock.

"Condom?" he asked quietly.

"Shit! Thanks," I said and quickly hopped off. I dashed to my handbag and grabbed one. I ripped the package open on the way back and knelt in front of him to roll it on. "I hope it's not too tight," I said as I worked it down his shaft. I surveyed my handiwork and realised that it was only encasing just over half of him.

"I'll survive if I get to explode in that awesome pussy," He said with a grin.

My only answer was to climb back on top and mount him again. I rode him like that for some time before I reached down and started rubbing my clit as well. He pulled me close enough to suck a nipple into his mouth and then started feasting.

"Harder," I demanded loving the delicious sting when he sucked hard or bit down on my nipple. I worked my clit hard and fast, my orgasm building rapidly. There was no backing off the pressure, no respite; I just kept rubbing my hard clit until with a gasp I came. I felt a rush of fluid as my pussy began to spasm. I held Bobby's head to my breast, arched my back and cried out with the pleasure that flooded through me.

"Cum for me Bobby!" I demanded. "Fuck me hard and cum." He grabbed my hips, holding me still, poised just above him, only the first two inches of his cock inside me. Then he thrust upward. He held me and pumped up into my pussy. It was wild and raw and I loved it.

"I need you to move," he said after a couple of minutes. "I'm not sure if it's the condom or the position, but I don't seem to be getting any closer."

I moved off him and got down on all fours. "Do me doggy-style then Bobby," I told him. He knelt behind me and guided his cock into my pussy before grabbing my hips and fucking me hard again.

He grunted and groaned as he filled my pussy with his rock hard cock. It was almost painful as he bottomed out inside me, but I didn't care, I just wanted him to experience the pleasure that I'd just had.

"Do it Bobby! Cum!" I demanded. He fucked me even faster and then held still. His cock pulsed within me and I groaned. I wished so much that I was feeling his warm seed flood me. He held himself within me, his hands gripping my hips until his orgasm was over.

"Fuck that was good," he moaned as he sat back and his cock slipped from my pussy.

"You have no idea," I said with a grin. I looked down to his flagging cock and spied the condom with the little cup at the tip full of his cum. "That's such a waste."

"What is?" he asked, then glanced down when he realised where I was looking. "Oh!"

I reached for his cock and grabbed hold of the condom. I pulled it from him, surprised at the force required to remove it. Then, while holding his eyes with mine, I brought the condom up toward my mouth. I tipped my head back and squeezed his cum out. It didn't taste as good as it did straight from his cock, but I was really just doing it to show off. Apparently it worked.

"Holy fuck," Bobby exclaimed.

"You'd better pack that away before Rachel gets home," I suggested to him. I grabbed my clothes and ran quickly to the bathroom so that I could brush my teeth.

Rachel was surprised to see Bobby, but happy, I noted and I left them to chat.

After he left Rachel told me how much he seemed to have come out of his shell lately. I detected a little more interest than I'd ever seen her exhibit before. I smiled and talked him up. God knows I would be much happier if she were dating Bobby rather than the smug little prick John.

Thinking of him put a bit of a dampener on my mood. Sure enough, when I was in bed he came in through my window. I didn't bother getting up, I told him to climb on the bed and stick his cock in my mouth. I basically let him fuck my mouth as I lay there, the only good thing about the exchange being the mouthful of cum he gave me. After he'd left I realised that Rachel's exams were only a week away. It wouldn't be long until I could tell him what I really thought of him. I fully expected he'd dump Rachel at that point and I knew I'd be there to help pick up the pieces. There were a couple of things I needed to do before that day. I had three young virgin cocks to take care of and I wanted Bobby to get laid by someone his own age. I'm not sure why, but I just felt that he would need that extra boost before he was brave enough to ask Rachel out and if John was going to dump her, I thought it might be better if he wasn't the rebound guy.

~~~~~~~

I lined up Ted, Joe and Gerry for three days running the following week. I have to say, the thought of taking three eighteen year old boys' virginity had me pretty horny all week.

Joe was actually the first one. I met him at his house and fucked him in his single bed. Clearly Gary had given him some advice because not only was his room clean, but when I stripped his pants off, he was practically hairless. His cock was average in size and uncut. I washed him first and then took him to his bedroom. I laid him out and sucked him until he furnished me with a delicious load of cum. I just adore the way a virgin boy flops about on the bed when you're getting him to the first orgasm that he's ever been given by something other than his own hand.

With the first load out the way, it was time to take his virginity. I started on top. I was wearing a short, flared skirt and hadn't even taken it off. He was naked on his back and after rolling a condom on; I ground down on his cock, rubbing my wet pussy lips back and forth on his cock.

"Can I see your tits?" he asked hopefully between groans.

"Sure thing sweetie," I replied. I pulled my top off over my head and then undid my black lacy bra.

"Wow," he said. The look on his face was so sweet. I took his hands and placed them on my breasts, squeezing with him until he was doing it on his own. Then I leaned forward, reached between my legs and grabbed his hard cock. I guided it to my pussy and slid down onto it, watching his eyes widen as he realised that the silky warmth around his cock meant he was inside me. I circled my hips, moving gently but determinedly on his cock, giving him time to come to terms with what was happening. His hands squeezed my tits tightly and I felt him thrust up at my pussy. I lifted myself and dropped back down, taking all of him inside me. Being on top, I was able to control the pace of our fucking. I paid attention to his expression and the urgency of his thrusts, drawing things out, maximising his pleasure. When I sensed that he was going to lose it, I slipped off his cock. He gave a cry of frustration, but it didn't last long. I moved back down his body, pulled the condom off and took him in my mouth again. In what seemed like seconds he lost control and exploded in my mouth again.

I grabbed my clothes and started to dress. He was disappointed that he hadn't cum while he was in my pussy, but at the same time didn't complain. I gave him a kiss and congratulated him on his first fuck. Like Gary, he wasn't very impressed with being dressed up in women's underwear and having his photograph taken, but he accepted it as the cost of my service.

Ted was second. Again I arranged to meet him at his house. I'm not sure whether he didn't get the memo or had received it but chose to ignore it. His pubic area was an unruly mess. His cock was bigger than Gary and Joe, but still well short of Bobby's magnificence. It would have been way too much to find two kids with monstrous cocks. He was cut and superbly hard. And when I say hard, I mean vertically hard. Like, when I stripped his pants off in his bathroom his cock pointed almost directly up. I stripped my clothes off and joined him in the shower. I couldn't say why, it just seemed like a fun thing to do at the time. I shaved him down while I was in there and then gave him a hand job. When he was bucking against my grip and clearly on the verge of losing it I aimed him at my chest and had him cum all over my tits. It was a lovely load, but I realised that I had missed the chance to swallow what would be his biggest. I consoled myself with the thought of getting to swallow the rest of what he had to offer.

After we'd finished in the bathroom we went to his parent's bedroom. I felt like a naughty schoolgirl, leading a naked young man into his parent's room to take his virginity. I wasn't about to stop though. We climbed onto the bed together and I took the time to enjoy teaching him some of the more subtle arts of kissing and touching a woman's body. I felt bad for Joe who had pretty much received the fuck and run treatment. I consoled myself with the fact no one is on top of their game every day and enjoyed the moment.

"Is there any chance you could like, suck me a bit?" he asked nervously at one point.

"Of course I can!" I exclaimed, only realising at that moment I hadn't done it for him. I'd had him way too soapy in the shower to do it and he'd cum before I'd thought about it. I laid him on his back, knelt between his legs and took him in my mouth. It wasn't enough though. I was really horny. I turned around and presented him with my pussy, thrusting it back and telling him to eat me. I didn't care if he was any good at it or not, I just wanted some attention while I enjoyed his hard young prick in my mouth. Being on top gave me the power. I was able control the amount of pressure to some extent by pushing back against his face and of course, how much cock sucking happened was entirely up to me. When I realised I wasn't going to cum from his attention I climbed off and flopped down on the bed next to him, breathing heavily but happily.

"Fuck me Ted," I said to him. I spread my legs and dipped my hand between my legs, idly fingering my pussy. He smiled at me like the cat that ate the cream and clambered quickly between my legs. He was eager and in too much of a hurry, so I slowed him down long enough to get a condom on him, and then enough that he could actually aim his cock and spear it into me.

"Oh my God, that's so amazing," he groaned as I felt him push all the way in.

"I so love a hard teenage cock in me," I replied. "Now fuck me with it." He started working in and out rapidly, pumping away as if his life depended on it. Predictably it wasn't long until he gave a cry of joy and his cock exploded into the condom. I still hadn't swallowed any of his cum, so I peeled the condom off him and squeezed his seed out into my mouth. He just stared in shock. I laughed at him and gave him a wink before starting to dress again.

"Could we do it again?" he asked as I was fastening my bra behind my back.

"Do you think you could?" I asked in reply. I looked down at his cock, which was actually semi-erect again.

"Yeah, no problem at all," he replied. It was more for my own benefit than his that I agreed, but agree I did. I slipped my thong back off and pushed him down onto the bed. I was going to make sure I came before he did this time. I mounted him and sat down on him, grinding around and fingering my clit. He reached for my tits and squeezed them within the confines of the bra. I reached behind myself with one hand and manipulated the clasp so that it came loose again. He went straight for my nipples.

"Yeah, pull my fucking nipples," I groaned and he went to town. I frigged my clit hard and soon managed to orgasm on his nice hard cock. I held still for a few moments, stopping him from continuing the attack on my nipples. I rolled over and let him fuck me for a few minutes again before telling him to pull his cock out and stick it in my mouth. He knelt beside me and I turned my head to take him. He leaned over me and thrust his cock into my mouth. I sucked him greedily, devouring my own juices before he lost it and exploded. I swallowed happily. The last thing I did was dress him up in the girl's underwear I'd taken there for that purpose and snap enough photos to incriminate him should the need arise. I told myself that I really needed to do that to Gerry before I fucked him so that I didn't nearly forget.

"Now I really have to get going," I told him.

"I hope we can do it again sometime," he said to me as I was leaving.

"Unlikely, but thanks for the fun Ted," I replied and headed for home. While I was driving I wondered what to expect the following day with Gerry. By the time that I was home I was wet again just from thinking about taking another teenage boy's virginity. I thought about heading to the bedroom to have a self-induced orgasm, but Rachel was due home from school and I set about cooking up a stir-fry instead.

"You're awfully happy," Rachel said to me over dinner.

"Just a good day I guess," I replied, not wanting to elaborate that I was glowing from removing the virginity of some of her class-mates. I had to admit to myself though that I was starting to relish my role as chief cherry plucker!

John came over to see Rachel later and I took that time to get intimate with my vibrator. As I lay back in post-orgasmic bliss I realised that it would only be three more days until Rachel's exams were over and I could say no to John. It was a nice thought to cap off a good day. I didn't even hold it against him when he left the house and came back to climb through my window. I laid him flat on the bed and knelt beside him before leaning over to suck him into my mouth. I worked him vigorously until he provided me with a final salty load for the day.

I woke up happy and excited. Gerry had a double free lesson at the end of the day and so finished early. I arranged to meet him at his house as I had with the other two boys. I pulled into the drive and was met by a tall, slightly pudgy and dark-haired Gerry. He was wearing track pants and a t-shirt. His eyes dropped to my cleavage, which my push up bra and scoop-necked t-shirt had combined to display nicely and I saw him swallow determinedly. I grinned, glad that the effort hadn't been wasted.