Mrs Moore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know why those footballers are so confident?" I asked him.

"Because they're on the football team and everyone treats them like gods," Bobby complained.

"It's more than that," I said to him. "But that's part of it. It's the fact that even if someone tells them that they're no good, they have team mates that will build them up again. They're not smart enough to doubt themselves. Because you're smart, you think more than they do; probably too much even. You just need to know that you have something special so that even if someone tells you they think you're shit, you can be assured you have the ace up your sleeve."

"Huh. I really don't see how that's going to do anything for me Mrs. Moore," he replied.

"I'm going to help you find your ace Bobby."

"And once again, how is that supposed to happen?"

"You worry about how girls are going to react to you, so I'm going to give you a head start so that next time a girl shows interest you'll know exactly what to expect and be confident in how to approach the situation. It's kind of radical though. Do you think you're up for radical?"

"Shit at this point I've got nothing to lose," he replied.

"Excellent. Here's how I'm going to help you. I'm going to give you your first blow job so you know what to expect."

"What?" he sputtered in shock.

"If you know what to expect, you won't be so worried about it possibly going wrong. If you can confidently guide a girl to what you enjoy and know you're not going to lose your load in the first ten seconds you'll feel much better about things. And you'll have the confidence of knowing you've actually had a woman suck your cock. Not just some slutty little girl either, but a real woman." I had moved closer to him on the couch as I spoke and had a hand on his thigh. I had no reason to expect him to agree to it. In fact when I thought back on it later I was amazed that he agreed. It wasn't instantaneous though. He was conflicted for a long time. I needled and probed and worked on him for another half hour before I finally convinced him to take his pants off. I'd told him that I'd at least give him an assessment of his cock so he knew what he might expect the first time a girl saw it.

That was all he agreed to at first. He stood up in front of me and undid his jeans. There was already signs of swelling and I was practically licking my lips in anticipation. It was a big bulge! As he started to peel his jeans down I told him to do it slowly and to take his underwear down as well. I wanted to cherish the revelation. As they disappeared his pubic hair became visible first. Untamed and wild, it momentarily hid the root of his cock; only momentarily though. As he peeled them down I caught my first glimpse. It was thick and only partly engorged with blood. Looking back I wonder if his hands were trembling. I didn't notice because his jeans were slowly slipping lower and the further they went, the more cock was revealed. Given he wasn't even erect I expected him to pop out quite quickly, but he still hadn't been fully revealed when there was a good five inches in view.

"Good lord Bobby," I said in awe.

"What?" He asked, his voice betraying his nervousness. "What's wrong?"

"Wrong?" I laughed, "Nothing's wrong. I can't believe you've never had this out for a girl before. Please don't stop."

He gave me a half-hearted smile and pulled his jeans down further. There must have been eight inches when it was fully revealed. It hung heavy toward the floor, just starting to show signs of rising.

"It's gorgeous Bobby," I purred "Can I touch it?"

You really want to?" he asked, seeming surprised that I'd actually go through with it.

"God yes," I assured him.

"Okay," he replied.

I reached for it, and wrapped my fingers around and squeezed gently, enjoying its girth. He immediately hardened within my grasp. I watched in amazement as he grew. I stroked him, wanting to see just how big it would get. I tugged and stroked and pulled and he kept on growing.

"Feel good?" I asked him when I managed to drag my eyes away from the marvel before me.

"Yeah," he said quietly.

"Then let's make it even better," I suggested. Without asking him I leaned forward and sucked the head of his cock into my mouth. I think we both moaned simultaneously. I sucked hungrily, taking him deeper. In seconds he was fully hard. I had one hand wrapped around him and still couldn't take everything that he had to give me. He hardened fully within my mouth. God he was big. I pumped with my hand and swirled my tongue around the cap of his cock. I pulled at it with my lips then worked them up and down as far as I could. I glanced up and saw amazed pleasure scrawled across his features.

I released him long enough to tell him to sit down and guided him to the couch. I knelt between his legs and held his erection vertical. I thought for the quickest moment that I'd give him some advice, but opted instead for satisfying both of us. I took him back in my mouth and wrapped both hands around his shaft. I pumped him as I sucked and in moments he was bucking on the couch as his orgasm neared. He gave off a barely comprehensible warning that he was going to cum and then spurted into my mouth.

I sucked greedily and swallowed again and again as he continued to pump his seed down my throat. I made sure not to waste a single drop.

"Holy shit," Bobby said as his cock finally stopped twitching.

"I take it you enjoyed that then?" I asked.

"Well yeah. Um, thanks," he said with a silly grin on his face. "I don't know that it's really going to help me with my confidence though."

"Oh, we can still work on that," I offered. "Because here's the thing. Your cock is fucking huge. You're not big, you're not above average; you're massive." He blushed at that. "So if anyone ever suggests otherwise, just laugh at them. If it's a girl, show her; because seriously, you'll only have to show one or two and word will get out; trust me. Having said that, you will have to watch one thing."

"What's that?" he asked.

"Well, not every girl is a size queen. You might scare a couple off. You'll probably find there will be a few girls who will want to see it out of curiosity and then be too scared to do much more than give you a hand job."

"Oh," he said simply as he processed what I'd told him.

"Don't look so dejected," I laughed at him. "You're not going to be short of girls that want a piece of it, I only told you that so that it wouldn't come as a shock to you. That way you can deal with it with confidence when it happens. If we consider your size and then teach you how to use it a bit, you'll be unstoppable."

"Teach me how to use it?" he asked.

"Yeah, give you some experience so that you're not just flailing about with it when some girl lets you fuck her with it."

"Wait ... you mean ..."

"Have sex with me," I finished for him when he hesitated. I took his cock in hand again and stroked him.

"I dunno," he muttered. I could feel him hardening again though.

"Come on, I said I'd help with your confidence and this is a key step," I pushed. I hadn't actually intended to have sex with him initially. I'd planned no more than sucking him, but with him amazing cock in front of me I had a burning need to feel it buried in my pussy. I sucked him into my mouth again. He didn't resist. I took my time, feeling him rise again as I worked him expertly. I sucked him until he was rock hard and twitching beneath my attentions again. I would have happily sucked another load from him but really wanted to mount him. I wasn't going to do it on my couch though.

"Come with me Bobby," I said, standing and pulling on his cock. He stood up and followed me as I led him by his manhood. I took him upstairs to my bedroom. As he stepped inside I saw him glance briefly in the direction of Rachel's room, but his feet didn't hesitate. I turned him and pushed him onto my bed, then started stripping off my clothes. I didn't want to give him time to reconsider or over think things. The look on his face encouraged me. He watched eagerly as I discarded my clothes. As soon as I was naked, I climbed onto the bed between his legs. I took hold of his cock and sucked it again, my hair spilling about my head in a curtain. I flicked it back out of the way and swallowed as much of him as I could to ensure he was fully hard.

I moved up his body, kissing his abdomen and chest, grazing my breasts over his cock and then belly as I did so. I straddled him and sat up, my pussy on his cock. His eyes were glued to my tits.

"Touch them Bobby," I said to him. He reached up and put a hand on each of my tits. I leaned forward and pushed against his hands. It had been some time since I'd felt a man's hands on my tits and I groaned in appreciation even as I ground myself against his cock. My nipples were already hard beneath his grasp as he experimented and squeezed. "They're a bit saggy compared to what girls your age will have," I advised him.

"They're awesome," he said with a grin. I leaned in over him, and moved up a little so my breasts lowered toward his face.

"Suck them,' I demanded, thrusting my nipple at his mouth. His lips parted and I felt his tongue greet my nipple. He sucked it into his mouth and I purred. I let him continue for a while before pulling it from him and presenting him with the other.

I needed his cock though. I rolled to the side and pulled at him, encouraging him to get on top of me. I talked him through it, giving gentle instruction and suggestion. I spread for him and felt the head of his massive cock bump against my pussy lips. I was wet with desire and reached between us to guide him as he pushed inside me . I groaned as he sank into me. He pulled back and pushed again. I grabbed his hips, guiding him, pulling him into me, thrusting my hips toward him. He stretched me wide and filled me wholly.

"You feel so fucking good Bobby," I told him. "Fuck me with your gorgeous cock."

He started to move with instinctive purpose. I continued to encourage him and guide him and soon he was thrusting frantically. He wasn't going to last long.

"I want you to cum all over me Bobby, I want you to cum all over my tits," I begged him. I wasn't on birth control and really didn't need to risk a load of cum in my pussy. Just fucking him bareback was risky enough, but I was so horny I that I'd given it no thought until then as he suddenly looked ready to explode. He pulled his cock from me and grabbed it with his hand. He pumped it as he came and an arc of lovely warm cum shot from the head of his cock and landed between my tits. He spurted several more times and coated my chest. I ran my fingers through his warm seed, rubbing it into my skin and then scooped some up and sucked it from my fingers.

"Did you cum?" he asked me.

"No, but don't worry, this wasn't about me," I told him.

"But you should cum too," he said earnestly. I smiled at him.

"For now, I'm fine," I told him. "And perhaps you should head home. You can always come back another time if you need more help with building confidence or even experience."

"Thanks Mrs. Moore," he said. I bent down and sucked his cock clean, just so that I could have it in my mouth again.

When we'd dressed I saw him to the door and then went back and collapsed on the couch to bathe in the glow of having discovered such a lovely big cock. I wondered if and hoped he would come back for more.

I slept well that night.

The following night John came back to see me again. After the fun I'd had with Bobby, I found the experience with John transactional. I was doing it for Rachel and didn't exactly feel clean about what I was doing. Once his cock was in my mouth though, something clicked. I relished it. I forgot what the transaction was about and simply loved the fact that I was sucking cock. I'd been ready for bed when John had tapped on my window and was wearing a short summer nightie. My nipples were stiff and erect and I thought back to how much I'd enjoyed Bobby blowing his load over my tits.

I worked John close to the point of explosion and then stopped just long enough to pull the nightie over my head. It was the first time I'd revealed anything of myself to the little shit. Lucky for him he didn't say anything untoward or I might have bitten him. At the point he was going to cum I stroked him and aimed him at my chest. For the second time in two days my tits were bathed in warm teenage cum.

"Fuck that's hot," John said when I played with it and sucked it from my fingers.

"And it's also time for you to go," I told him. He looked lustfully at my tits as he stood and moved to the window.

John came by every night. Sometimes I'd swallow his load and sometimes I'd have him cum on my tits. That was as far as it went though. Wednesday turned out to be the best day of the week though. Rachel had lacrosse practice and I was home alone. A knock on the door proved to be a visit from Bobby.

"Hi Mrs. Moore," he said, blushing before he even managed to say anything more.

"Hello Bobby, this is a pleasant surprise. Rachel is at lacrosse practice."

"Yeah, I um, know," he said blushing even more.

"Well, then, what can I do for you?" I asked with a cheeky grin, knowing full well what he must have come over for, but wanting to hear him say it.

"I was hoping you could, you know, um, help me with my confidence?"

"Well in that case you'd better come inside!" I said and stepped aside. Bobby entered a little nervously and I led him through to the living room.

"So what sort of help were you after?" I asked. It was a little mean, but I enjoyed seeing him squirm a bit and thought it was probably good for him to have to articulate it. If he could tell a girl what he wanted confidently and politely they'd think more of him.

"Well I was kind of hoping that you could teach me a bit more about ... well you know, sex," he replied.

"I guess there's probably a couple of things I could teach you," I suggested mischievously. "Where would you like your lesson? Living room, kitchen, bedroom, back yard?" He sputtered a bit at those suggestions and I let him out of his misery. "Relax Bobby, I'm just teasing. Come here."

I held my arms out and he came closer to me. I brought him in close enough to kiss him. Despite what we'd done previously he was hesitant. My tongue soon worked enough magic to overcome any reluctance and I felt his enormous cock stiffening in his pants between us. I reached down and grabbed it through his pants. I couldn't help myself. The first reminder of its existence had my body reacting excitedly. He groaned into the kiss and I ended it so that I could take him through to the bedroom.

"Now it will be better for you to learn to take charge," I told him as we entered the bedroom. "There'll be some girls that will be happy to take the lead and there's nothing wrong with letting them, but you should at least show a willingness to take charge." I turned my back to the bed and stood waiting, offering him that chance.

"So like, where's a good place to start though?" he asked me.

"Well, kissing is always good. Kissing and making her feel good, rather than just flopping your monster cock out and waving it in her face, even though I personally would love it. So, come and kiss me and lead me to the bed. "He did as I told him. I encouraged him to stimulate and pleasure me one erogenous zone at a time. I had him nibble and suckle my ear lobes, trail his tongue over my neck and collar bones and slowly down to the tops of my breasts. I had him undress me slowly, even though all I really wanted was to rip his clothes off so I could get to his cock. I desperately wanted to suck it and have it shoved in my pussy, but I held off. I told myself I was doing this for Bobby and for the joy of his future girlfriends.

By the time he had me naked I was dripping with anticipation and desire. He was rock hard but hadn't yet taken off a single item of clothing. Needing some relief, I guided him between my legs and set about instructing him in the art of eating pussy. He was an eager learner and proved to be an apt student. He was mighty pleased with himself when he managed to make me cum. I have to say I was pretty darned pleased with what he'd learned as well. Of course it had done nothing to sate my need for his cock.

"Get that cock out Bobby," I panted as the aftershocks of my orgasm faded away. "I need to suck you." He seemed a little confused as to my sudden change from patient teacher to demanding his cock. I wasn't about to let it worry me; I wanted it too much. I worked his shorts off his legs and gave a little mew of pleasure when I saw his enormous cock stiff and ready. I wrapped my hand around the base and gushed at the feel of it in my grasp. Bobby lay on his back and I moved over him and kissed the head of his dick.

I kissed and licked and then sucked it within my mouth. I held the head of his cock and just suckled. He moaned and flinched as I continued to tease him. Pre-cum was already seeping from the tip. I licked at it, watching him as his eyes feasted on the sight of me enjoying it and playing with it. Then I sucked him deep into my mouth and growled around it. It filled my mouth. I worked up and down, my saliva coating him as I continued to work him over.

"I'm gonna cum Mrs. Moore," he groaned, his hips bucking off the bed and thrusting his cock at me. It was exactly what I wanted to hear. I pumped my mouth up and down eagerly until he cried out and I held him deep as I felt the first gush of his delicious warm cum erupt into my throat. I swallowed eagerly and gulped down his seed. It's hard to describe just how much I enjoyed it. I suckled at his cock as he twitched and wriggled in his sensitive post-orgasmic state. I kept at it, ignoring his feeble protests that he couldn't take it. When I felt him start to harden again, I grinned around his cock.

"I think you should fuck me doggy-style Bobby," I told him when I had sucked him back to full hardness. The excitement on his face was enough of an answer. I flipped over on the bed, got up on my hands and knees and presented myself to him. Bobby moved in behind me and pushed his cock against my pussy. I pushed back against him and he slipped between my slick lips. He spread me wide as he speared inside. There was so much cock. He moved slowly at first, working deeper and deeper until no more would fit.

"Harder Bobby," I urged him as he slid in and out. I felt him respond, his cock slamming into me. I should probably have been teaching him to make love to me, to work magic with his cock, but my need was too great and the reality was that hard and fast was exactly the magic I needed. I felt him grab my hips and urged him to really fuck me.

He pounded me hard. It almost hurt, but I loved it. I wanted more. I demanded it. Bobby responded. My second orgasm built with every thrust. I dropped my head to the mattress and stretched my arms out in front of me, clutching at the sheets as if I needed to hold on to them to save my life. My nipples ground against the sheet, each thrust into my pussy threatening to slide me across the bed.

For the briefest moment I hoped he wouldn't cum before me, but I cast the thought from my mind before it distracted me. I focused on the building pleasure, biting my lip and mewing and squeaking. My insides did backflips and I squealed aloud as I orgasmed for the second time. Bobby thrust into me a couple of more times and then he pulled his cock from me. He cried out in pleasure and I felt his load land on the small of my back and my ass.

"Wow," he panted as he fell back on the bed, his cock sliding from my pussy.

"Indeed," I said to him with a grin, rolling onto my back.

"So, am I a good student?" he asked me with a cheeky grin.

"Not too bad," I said to him. "Definitely more than just a passing grade. Rachel is going to be home soon though, so sadly this lesson is over."