Mrs Moore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish all my school lessons were this good," he said with a smile. I started to gather my clothes and dress and Bobby did the same. I saw him out and leaned against the back of the front door when it was closed. I took a few moments to recover before quickly showering and then waiting in the living room for Rachel to come home.

~~~~~~~

The next time I saw Bobby, he dropped a bit of a bombshell on me.

"Um, I have something to confess," he said to me sheepishly.

"Now why does that sound ominous?" I asked him, not really concerned, but surprised by the seriousness of his demeanour.

"I kind of told someone what you did for me," he stated.

"You what?" I asked, holding back a screech of outrage.

"Wait, that sounds worse than it is," he said, looking a bit panicked. "When I say I told someone, I didn't tell them who it was. Like, he doesn't know your name or anything."

Relief flushed through me and I released a breath that I hadn't realised I'd been holding.

"Exactly what did you tell him and why are you telling me that you did?"

"Okay, well I didn't exactly plan it. I was drinking with my friend Gary and the topic of sex came up. He was complaining that he was still a virgin at eighteen and probably would be until he died. I told him that he was exaggerating and that his time would come. He laughed at me, telling me that it was rich advice coming from a fellow virgin. That was when I let the cat out the bag. He then pestered me for details, but I didn't give him much. Eventually he got out of me that I'd found an older woman that had become something of a teacher, mentor and all around amazing person."

"Well I guess that's no so bad," I told him.

"Um, here's the thing though," he began and I started to worry again. "He kind of asked me if you'd be likely to do it for him."

"What?" I sputtered in shock.

"He wanted to know if I thought that you'd have sex with him so that he wasn't a virgin."

"And what did you say to that?" I asked.

"I said that I didn't think so. He kept pestering me all night though until I promised that I'd at least ask".

"Wow," I said, somewhat stuck for words. "Do I know this Gary?"

"I don't think so, he's never been to any of Rachel's parties. Do you have last year's yearbook?"

I went to Rachel's room and pulled it from her bookshelf. I passed it to Bobby and he found his picture for me. He wasn't exactly good looking and part of me felt sorry for him.

"Well as much fun as I've had with you Bobby, it's not exactly a service that I was thinking of offering to everyone, I kind of didn't even really think it through when I offered it to you. It was mostly because you're such a good friend of Rachel's and I couldn't stand seeing you looking so depressed."

"Well I must admit it wasn't something I'd ever thought would happen either. I told Gary that even if I got up the nerve to ask that there would be like no chance of it happening. It's okay, he's used to being disappointed."

I appraised his face. I don't think he intended to make me feel guilty by his last statement, I think it was simply an expression. For some strange reason though, I did feel a little guilty. Goodness knows why. I didn't even know the kid, but there was a part of me that simply felt I could do something for him and I was choosing not to. I didn't change my mind though.

"So did you want a lesson then?" I asked him to move the conversation on.

"Well, um, if you're okay with it, I wouldn't say no," he replied.

"We should probably head to the bedroom then," I said with a grin. I don't know that I really had anything specific to teach him, I just wanted more of his amazing cock. The only thing I could come up with that was 'new' was different positions, so that's what we did. We experimented with a number of positions until we were both satisfied several times. It reinforced what I'd been enjoying over the short weeks in which this had happened -- teenage boys could get it up over and over again! I swallowed three loads of cum and I still had him spray one all over my tits. I simply couldn't get enough of it. My pussy was tingling deliciously, on the verge of sore from being used so much.

As we lay together at the end, I thought again of his friend Gary.

"You know Bobby, I guess it wouldn't be too bad if I helped Gary out," I suggested. "Of course there'd have to be some serious conditions. I can't have everyone in the school knowing what I'm doing and God forbid Rachel ever found out."

"Um, yeah, I guess that's true," Bobby replied. "I'm pretty sure Gary would agree to any conditions that you put on him though. He is seriously obsessed with losing it. I suggested a prostitute once as a joke and think if actually had the balls or knew where to find one he'd actually do it.

"Well we can't have that, now can we. Give me his number and I'll see if I go through with it."

Bobby gave me Gary's mobile number and I stored it on my phone. Then it was time to see him out again.

"Just tell Gary that it's a chance, not a definite decision," I urged him on his way out the door, already re-thinking my decision and wondering if it wasn't a bit of post-orgasm good will.

Later that night John came to my window. I let him in and he walked to my bed, removed his pants and sat down expectantly. I told him to move onto the bed properly as I didn't feel like kneeling on the floor. I sucked his cock into my mouth and thought about the size difference between him and Bobby. Thinking of Bobby led me to think about Gary and I wondered how big his cock might be. I was getting horny again. I was sucking my second cock for the day and thinking about a third eighteen year old that I could also suck soon if I chose to. The more I thought about it, the more it excited me.

I finished John off with a lot more enthusiasm than I'd intended, sucking his warm, salty cum eagerly down my throat. I sucked and licked until every single trace of his seed was gone.

"Thanks," he said with a grin. He sat up from his prone position on the bed and made his way out of my window.

I texted Gary. To say his response was eager would be a significant understatement. I arranged to meet him at his house the following afternoon, as it proved convenient for both of us. I told him I'd come up with a plan to ensure his secrecy. I didn't have one, but I thought it was worth making the threat early.

By the time I arrived at his house just after he was due to get home from school I was soaked. I wasn't actually planning on having sex with him, I just thought maybe if I gave him a blow job it would be enough of a confidence booster for him that he'd find a way to get someone else to take his virginity.

'Hi," he greeted me at the door.

"Hello Gary, how are you?" I asked, assessing him with a glance. He was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. He was a little pudgy without being fat and there was nothing to suggest that he was particularly large in the crotch area. He in turn surveyed me. "May I come in?"

"Oh shit, yeah, sorry, please do," he sputtered in response. "So um, how are we going to do this?" he asked as we walked through to the living room. "Did you like, want money or something? And um, what do you want me to call you?"

"I'm not a prostitute Gary, I'm not doing this for money, I'm doing it because apparently you need the help; a confidence boost if you will. And you may call me Nicole."

"Oh, okay, sure thing ... Nicole," he replied, trying out my name.

"Do you know who I am Gary?" I asked him. "As in do you know whose mother I am?"

"Er, no?" he ventured.

"Good, then let's keep it that way. And if you ever happen to learn the answer to that question, don't tell a soul and keep it to yourself. Now, strip your clothes off for me."

"Right here?" he asked, looking around the room."

"Yep, right there." He glanced around like he expected someone to be spying on us or something, then took a deep breath and started shucking off his clothes.

"I know I'm not very good looking," he mumbled as he pulled his t-shirt off. I was surprised to see how hairy his chest was. It was a theme that continued down his body as he removed the rest of his clothes. His cock at least while not fully engorged appeared below average in size, which was neither here nor there for me (despite how I reacted to Bobby) but it was particularly hairy. I reckon half his shaft was covered in thick brown curly hair and his whole pubic region was like a mis-managed shag pile carpet. It wasn't at all attractive.

"You look fine," I assured him, "Not everyone can be a super-model, I'm sure as hell not."

"You're hot though," he said, his eyes darting down to my cleavage. I'd worn a black scoop-necked t-shirt and a bra that pulled my C cup tits up to show them off. They'd sagged in age and post Rachel but I still knew how to use them to good effect.

"Flattery will get you everywhere," I laughed. "Right, let's go to the bathroom. I'm going to help you out a bit."

"Bathroom?" He asked, clearly confused.

"Just trust me," I said to him and indicated that he should lead the way.

I followed him through the house to the bathroom and told him to get in the shower. As he sorted that out, I stripped out of my clothes. He turned from checking the water temperature just as I released the clasp of my bra and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. He just stood and watched as I slipped my skirt and panties off.

"Notice something different between you and me?" I asked him when he was staring in the direction of my pussy.

"Other than the whole dick vagina thing?" he said. I gave him a patient smile.

"Yeah, see how neat I am?" I have a neatly cropped landing strip above my otherwise hairless pussy. He glanced down to his own jungle.

"Oh," he said.

"You're not doing yourself any favours. Just because no girl has ever been there before doesn't mean that you shouldn't present it like you're expecting to get lucky. Girls are much happier to go somewhere that appears to be well tended than somewhere that looks like a jungle cat might leap out of in surprise." He blushed furiously. "Don't worry about it," I reassured him. "When I'm done with you you'll be ready for action." I guided him into the shower and told him to wash himself thoroughly. (I really wasn't about to go down on him in that state!)

When he'd washed most of his body I took the soap from him and knelt at the entrance to the shower. I had him step forward so that the water hit his back, but didn't interfere and then started to wash him. He had hardened the instant I knelt before him. I stroked his cock with my soapy hands, up, down and around. I washed his balls and even slipped my hand in between his butt cheeks, wanting to be sure there were no nasty surprises even if I was never going to go there. He was flinching and bucking within moments and I was worried he'd cum before I was even happy with how clean he was.

"Where do you keep your razor?" I asked him. He pointed me to the bathroom cabinet. I found some nail scissors, his razor and some shaving cream and went back to the shower. I trimmed him carefully with the scissors and then lathered him with the cream. I shaved his excessively hairy cock and balls until there was, similar to me, only a small patch of cropped hair above his shaft.

"There, now that looks much more inviting. Bigger too," I told him. He grinned at the bigger comment. "Now rinse it off."

He turned to face the cascade of water and spent some time washing before turning back to me proudly.

"See, now that it's all so lovely and clean, this is much more appealing," I said to him, tugging him toward me. When I had him in reach I dropped my mouth over his cock and took him deep into my mouth.

"Holy fuck!" he cried out. I sucked back up to the tip and swirled my tongue around it, tasting the pre-cum that was leaking from it. I have to admit I was pretty wet myself and not just from the stray splashes of the shower. I sucked him deep again, my love of cock in my mouth driving me onward. He lasted no time at all. In moments he was bucking at my face. I flattened a hand against his stomach; thumb and fore finger either side of the base of his shaft. It stopped him from smashing me in the face as he cried out and erupted. Warm salty cum spurted into my mouth and I happily swallowed and held him as he gave me all of his seed.

"That was amazing!" Gary panted as I stood up from the floor and wiped a trace of cum from my chin into my mouth.

"Well you might want to get out of the shower for the next bit," I suggested to him. "I mean, I assume you still want me to take that pesky little cherry of yours?"

"Fuck yes," he replied eagerly and turned off the water. I took a seat on the side of the bathtub and watched him dry himself, one hand idly playing with my pussy lips. He noticed of course and I was pleased to see that his cock started rising again almost immediately.

"Where's your bed Gary?" I asked him. He led me through to his bedroom. I took one glance and decided that we weren't fucking in there.

"Something else you might want to keep in mind Gary. Keep your room clean. There's no way any self-respecting girl would want to touch any part of that room." He blushed again. I wandered down the hall to the next door. It was clearly a girl's room. There were posters of bands on the wall, hair and makeup products all over the dresser but importantly, the bed was made and the floor was clear.

"Let's fuck in here," I said.

"But that's my sister's room."

"Don't worry she'll never know," I told him and walked in and spread myself out on the bed. He looked at me with what I interpreted to be disbelief or awe even. I smiled encouragingly and beckoned him to me. He walked across the room, his cock erect and ready.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked him,

"Oh, um, no I don't," he replied.

"Lucky one of us was prepared then." I told him to wait a moment and dashed out to get one from my handbag. I'd only bought them on the way over, realising that I was getting close to a dangerous point in my cycle. I'd booked to see my doctor to get back on the pill but until that happened, condoms were my best option. On returning to the room I ripped the package open and rolled the condom down Gary's cock. Then I hopped back on the bed and laid down again.

I reached up and took Gary's hand and pulled him to the bed. He somewhat clumsily worked his way over me so his legs were between mine and he was holding himself over the top, looking down, his gaze flicking between my tits and my face.

I reached between us and took hold of the head of his cock and guided it to my entrance. I felt him push and his cock slid into me. I gave him a groan to encourage him and slipped my hand out from between us as he pushed deeper. I grabbed hold of his hips and used them to steer him, in and out; deeper with each thrust. It only took a couple for him to be buried completely inside me. He certainly wasn't Bobby, but I wasn't about to tell him that either.

"When you feel like you're about to cum, let me know so that I can take it in my mouth," I told him as he started to pant and thrust.

"Really?" he asked.

"Really," I replied. "Now fuck me."

Gary pumped his cock in and out and within a short space of time announced that he wasn't going to last. I pushed him off me and scrambled from beneath his body. He flopped onto the bed and I ripped the condom from his cock. I sucked him into my mouth hungrily and shook my head back and forth. He wailed in pleasure and exploded. I swallowed, taking his second load as I had his first.

"Congratulations, you're no longer a virgin," I said to him with a grin.

"That was incredible, thanks. Do you think we could like do it again sometime?" he asked.

"Once off sorry Gary.," I told him. He looked pretty dejected, but I figured I'd more than done my bit.

"Oh there's one more thing," I said, digging into my handbag. "I need you to put these on for me." I handed him a pair of panties and a training bra.

"What? Why?"

"Remember the serious condition that you were to agree to for me to do this?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but you never said what they were," he protested.

"I am sorry about that, but we're going to do it retrospectively. I need to be sure that you don't go blabbing." I handed them over and insisted that he take his clothes back off and dress up for me. When he had them on I took out a Sharpie and wrote "Ms. M's Little Bitch" on his stomach and took a couple of photos. He looked pretty dejected, but at the same time, his cock was getting hard again. I warned him that if word got out that they'd be all over the school before he had time to think twice. I took back the underwear and said goodbye.

~~~~~~~

"Hey Mrs. Moore," I heard Bobby greet me over the phone.

"Hello Bobby," I replied warmly, my insides tingling. He'd called my mobile, which meant he wasn't calling for Rachel. "What can I do for you?"

"Well, you know how you helped Gary out?" he started.

"Yes," I replied hesitantly.

"Well I wondered if you'd be willing to do that for anyone else. I haven't told anyone or anything," he added quickly. "I thought I'd be smart and sound you out before hand."

"I'm relieved to hear that Bobby. Who are we talking about?"

"Well there's a couple of guys that Gary and I hang around with that are also virgins. Gary boasted that he'd finally lost it, but you'll be pleased to know that there was no mention of how or who with. Of course Ted, Joe and Gerry don't believe him. I was thinking maybe if you they were interested and you were willing we could prove it to them and help them out at the same time."

"It's an interesting thought Bobby. Why don't you come over tomorrow night and point them out in the yearbook and I'll see what I think. Rachel will be at Lacrosse again, but I'm sure you won't mind."

"Sure, that sounds okay," he replied.

"Just okay?" I teased.

"Well I was trying to act all nonchalant, but clearly that didn't work," he laughed.

"Does the thought of coming over here make that big dick of yours swell up Bobby? Because I really, really want to suck the cum from it."

"Oh God," he muttered.

"What's wrong?" I giggled.

"Well let's just say my pants are suddenly really tight."

"Well don't do anything to waste what's in your balls Bobby, I want to eat it all," I purred.

"I'll see what I can do," he moaned.

"Don't go touching it Bobby, you wouldn't want it to go off by accident.

"You're killing me!" he complained. "I'll see you tomorrow night."

He hung up. I went straight to my room and grabbed a vibrator. He wasn't the only one turned on by the exchange. I was wearing a light summer dress and at first didn't even bother to remove my panties. I turned the vibrator on to my favourite setting and held it against my panties so that the buzzing toy began to stimulate my pussy. I held it there, thinking about Bobby's big dick, wishing I was sucking on it. My panties were soon soaked with my building pleasure and I just kept jamming them against my pussy with the toy. It was good, but it wasn't going to achieve the end I wanted. I stripped them off and dropped them beside the bed before getting more intimate with the toy. I set it against my clit and let it do its work. Soon I cried out in pleasure as I achieved orgasm.

~~~~~~~

Bobby came over the next night as arranged and we went through the yearbook. His friends were a collection of typical high school almost-losers. They weren't the worst of the lot, but they weren't about to win any beauty pageants either. On the flip side, none of them were so bad that I wasn't prepared to help them out with their virginity problems.

"Are they all over eighteen?" I asked.