Mrs. Pepperpot

Story Info
Discipline and debauchery in the kitchen.
2k words
4.23
3.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My red haired wife urinates on my face. Sometimes after breakfast, sour grapefruit cleansing her mouth, she hefts up her skirts, heel on the rung of my chair, her thighs widen and i know what's required. So i shimmy on down, feel the cold skin of her cellulite thigh on cheek 'gainst my ear.

She always wears knickers, whatever the type. She likes the allure and the mystery of course, so do i. And we both prefer them well, dirty. Wouldn't you like your wife to smell like your wife? Well then. That is how the story goes, so far. I'm on my knees, smelling her piss stained underwear. For pleasure, the smell of her yesterday piss, in there. I coax it through the mesh of her nylon and breathe in the female pheromones as they breach my minds defence and i long for her to be mine.

"Oh....your time will come!" She says as her font begins to exercise it's right over me and she lowers her voice.

"I'll make you my princess whore."

""Fuck you here, on the floor." "Mmn...yea."

"Take my knickers off of me..."

Obliging i slide the hem under her large and cold bubble bumpy backside while she lifts (is a favorite 'chore' of mine!) Nuzzling into her ginger motten mound with its peculiar and always evolving aromas is well, no its not a chore its divine. There is no pretence this is even a chore for me.

"Lick it up when i'm finished."

"Yes miss."

"Good boy."

I'm pulled in tighter by the hair and my mouth opens wide, her ginger piss pussy flowing itself out into the wide, and me catching carefully? Clumsily. Mouth drawing in her golden glow and well, guzzling it inside frankly, to the bottom.

"Enough!" "Stop!!"

I cease loading her inside. Her face tense, her pale and freckled complexion taught with longing.

"I want to watch it cascade over your face!" She says quickly.

Her eyes are wide. Her lips curled.

Then she shoots at me again and this time i stem the tide against manly lips that seal and force her flowing womanhood out down my chin, and my neck, my chest. Seeping over floor a pool, wanders about the leg of a chair.

"Put your hands in it!" She spits.

"Palms down on the floor." She orders me about, while masterbating herself using both hands, my palms in the splatter.

"And lick it up for me." "Lick it, go on!" She urges, her voice deepening as her thrusting, rubbing and gyrating hands intensify in speed, and force.

""Suck it!" "Ssu..aargh!"

"Suck it all up, you bitch!!"

Her heels force me harder into the unforgiving floor.

"Suck it up for me!" "Aaaah...!"

She is cuming.

We have done this so often i know the routine, i even know the taste of the floor.

Gasping and panting, sweat laden she puffs out her cheeks, dumping her thigh down off the chair and brushing her gorgeous red hair from her face. Her breathing slows, her voice still direct but dampened.

"Now lie in my piss for me and finger yourself!"

I love this part.

I quickly take my middle finger into my horney little mouth to wet it up, then pushing my pelvis out i find my own female place. I let the moisture linger around the opening before going back to taste my dirty tang, and wet some more.

"Finger...that...pussy." "Finger it some more!" Her voice suddenly a quickfire of words that draws me into her wicked device.

But then suddenly switching to something slow and languorous

"And think about that COCK you dream of..." She says softly, smiling at me.

"I'm going to watch you getting...fucked one of these days Timmy boy!"

Her voice tinkling up, and down like a wild mountain stream as she plays with me.

And with that, i'm finger deep inside myself.

"Take it out and taste it, whore!" She suddenly commands, and i immediately withdraw. I feel so hot, and i suck the acrid tang stick.

"Mmm." I moan softly, then i'm wanting more.

Taking my hand around the back it goes in and up as i open, then thud it in and...uuff....go in knuckle deep.

"Go on....fuck yourself!"

She's wanking her clit as she eggs me on further.

"You're nothing.....but a....SLUT! She shouts.

"Fuck yourself!"

I do. Imagining a cock gliding rhythmically up into my arse.

"Go on RIDE that arse, explode in his pussy, get him...Pprr..egnant!" She calls to an imaginary stud up behind me.

The chair grates suddenly and she gets up, she gets up to claw and to scratch me. Then her palm is slapping, slapping at my arse.

"Go on fuck him!" She screeches and claws her own hand into my cleft, bashing mine aside and after a hasty dip in her snatch, jabbing her own white and sticky digit up to the hilt, she fucks me with it.

"Oh....fuck him, fuck him, fuck him, fuck him!" She is fast, she is nasty. And i love it!

Between the slaps, her shouts power the arm that pounds my back side, as i writhe bottom high onto her delving fingers, her thrusting hand. Before cheek down in her wet waste, i excrete my jism ribbons on the hard tile floor, she suddenly slowing for me as she oozes in and out with her smudged up finger. She chuckles contentedly, satisfactorily then her eyebrows raised, pushes her dirty digits into my mouth.

I feel her face by my cheek and her breath penetrating me through the ear as she whispers.

"Suck it off and then clean this floor." She commands softly, her words softened by her sating.

She is smiling and content. She bends right down to me and i stare into her blue eyes and she smiles and caresses and then we snog, and i love this bit. My dirty mouth is hers, her tongue, is filling my mouth.

Then she gives me her last remaining finger.

"You a DIRTY boy!" She states the fact. I sucking off her shit stick lovingly.

"And i love you for it." She concedes, and smacks me once lightly on the bum in delight.

She gets up.

"Now lick up my piss!" Her tone is playful though.

I take my tongue to the floor.

"Put your lips in it." Lifts her thigh and her boot to my face.

"Mmm...i like watching you lick it cold off the floor"

" I want you to SLURP it."

"Yea..." I say.

"Uh, hu."

She is watching me almost like a cat, and bites her lower lip greedily. And then reaching out to the side.

"Here, paper cup."

I oblige, and as her hand holds the vessel out to me i festoon it with her liquid. The more i get in there, the more that high flush of hers starts to show.

"Get the spunk as well." She quietly commands.

I suck the cum splot's past my piss soaked lips, get it in my mouth. 'Oh for a real cock pushing its way into my arse' i think. I keep spitting into her hand held paper cup.

"You've done quite a good job there bitch boy!" The floor is practically, well almost dry, ish and then with a devilish smirk she wrinkles her face, bites her lower lip again and starts to pour it onto my up-turned face once more, flashing a broad smile.

"Ooh, yea you...dirty boy!" Her eyes sparkle with her mischief.

"hahaha!" She laughs, enjoying my degradation, and i fuckin love it too. I'm also hard again.

She softens.

"Lie on the floor and I'll spank you!"

"Go on, fuck the floor." She urges.

I rub myself against the moist terracotta tiles and her hand once more is at my ass, this time spanking me rhythmically.

"Mmm, fuck it slowly."

"Nnn." She exhales between gritted teeth.

"Already ready for a fucking aren't you?" "Tim...."

"Yes!!"....."I wanna be fucked!"

"I know you do, dirty cock loving boy!"

She stretches over to the kitchen side. I hear a hard scraping sound. Then a rattle.

She chuckles evilly to her self.

I hear a light, hollow metallic bang and then the sound of oil, glugging.

She moves round behind me. She must of removed her heels as i hear the sound of her feet fwapping stickily as she pads on the tiled floor. Then a splash of cold wet and runny over my ass. Oil splashing up my back.

"I'm gonna mount you bitch boy."

She kicks my inner thigh out to the side, stepping between my legs.

"Stop squirming you greedy slut!" Her voice suddenly deep and SO sexual.

"You're about to get fucked." Her voice literally vibrates into my ear.

Oh....i just wanna squirm onto that cock right now!

Then.

A fucking dildo almost penetrates me.

"Fuck!" I panic.

"You...wimp!"

"Want me to go softly, softly?"

"Course you do."

"You and your girly little arse."

She strokes my buttocks tenderly with her long, painted fingers and i relax as shivers go right up inside of me.

"Here it comes then, are you ready?"

I feel that stiff stanchion come between my buttocks once more this time teasing me, the round head kissing at my opening. I open myself for it, for him.

"Ooh that's right!" She's in my ear again.

"Nestle onto that big....cockhead Timmy darling, mmm....." She teases.

"Yy..ess."

"You love it don't you babey?"

"I want it!" I say breathlessly, urgently.

"I...know." She says softly.

I push back now, it feels hard like plastic or wood or something.

It stretches me.

"Give in to it." "You have before haven't you." She says with a sudden shift in pitch.

"Yes!" I gasp.

"Get up on your knees." She quietly orders me.

My bum is really pushing onto it now.

"What is that?" I say.

"Shh." "Be quiet." "Be quiet and lets fuck." She almost whispers

Oh yea. My cheek is right flat against the floor, I'm panting, giving her my ass.

Pushing my back door onto and around her.

"Aaaah!" I groan aloud as i give way and she slides right up through my opening door.

In and up.....

"Ohhh!!" I gasp. It feels amazing!

Then it retreats........slows and, push.......up into me.... stops then.....out. The feeling of being vacated then filled is joyous.

And slowly she gets faster, in and out, in and out.

The woman fucks me harder. Breathing, grunting, up into my arse with it.

I wank my cock as hard as i can.

"Cum for me Timmy Tiptoes!"

She tips me over the edge with her teasing, grunting, name calling fuck!

I am deep on that thing too. Rolling on it.

"Aarh!!!" I call out deep sharp into the floor unforgiving.

I cum again.

Then she reaches in with both hands at her dildo.

And then i feel her twisting and a strange bumping inside.......

She's only gone and fucked me with a pepper mill! Though I'm delightedly filled.

"Ok." She says. "I'm gonna pull it out, and you're gonna lick it for me.

And so i oblige, and as it slips gently out of me i seek it with my hungry mouth. I mouth that pepper pot cock all over, get the dirty cock on my face and clean it.

After my shocked bum and i fall asleep on the cold piss anointed floor about wooden chair legs, i'm thrown a small, sheep skin rug. And its some time later before i'm awakened by some noise dragging me from a deep slumber.

As i shiver in the cold fridge light i soon twig that its the sound of her lover, fucking her in the lounge over the couch by our fire. She can still spy me through the glass doors and is actually looking at me from afar as she is getting one of her special poundings from that truly mammoth cock of his.

"Oh...!!"

"Oh..!"

"Yy...your turn..next." Comes a muffled cry before she turns her face up to him and sucks his big tongue deep into her wanting mouth. And my arse quivers, drooling at the thought of that cock going inside me too.