All Comments on 'Mrs Riesin's Son Ch. 05'

by DirtyOldBukowski

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Kinda wish she made him eat some of it, but I'm satisfied that this has finally been released.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

First of all let me say thank you for this chapter, it was brilliant! I loved it. To my perverted mind it was like gold.

Does this really have to be the end? I feel like this story is only just beginning. For instance when the mom goes on an errand or something she now has a new place or places where he can disapear like the inside of her panties front or back or maybe even better one of her holes. Another thing is what the comment before me wrote that he hasn't eaten his mommy yet and that i don't just mean her poo but also her vagina and like i said before what about making him a human dildo. So please don't finish this story here, there's still so much you could write about.

DirtyOldBukowskiDirtyOldBukowskiover 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback!

I've actually received a few email queries about why the story is halting at Chapter 5, so this is my train of thought for some context:

I wouldn't say that I'd never revisit the story, but I'm happy with where the new status quo arrived at by the end of Chapter 5. If I do write more, I'd probably make them one-off follow on editions where I check in with the characters in situations further down the line. I'm short on time lately, so hesitant to commit to anything concrete right now.

Honestly keeping it open ended with the chronological chapters became a bit too draining to maintain momentum, whereas now that the situation is established, I can write short stories within that framework without having to spend too much time on the non-sexual continuity stuff.

Also I would be totally stoked to see other writers have a crack at taking it forward - now that the baseline canon is out there I'd love to see it grow. Obviously though, people have their own stories to tell and limited time in which to write, so we'll see if any of that ends up happening on not.

Anyways, cheers! Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the review - positive feedback is always good encouragement to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved it

I have to say that I loved this story. The descriptions of her grimy, smelly asshole and her asshole 'knot' just got me going so hard. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Different kind of story

I was loving the story until you started going full on with the farting and shitting parts. Nothing against your fetishes, that's just not my thing. Anyway, you should really try writing some non erotic fiction. Your writing is very compelling and I think you'd kick ass at it. I know I'd really love reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
absolutely loved this

this has turned out as one of my absolute favourites. I hope you do write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Really amazing!!!! I read it in one breath.

baileytommybaileytommyover 4 years ago
You made him way too perverted were

His character was someone who you could careless about and too much ass'hey I like to but that's all there was that gets boring,if you had modest timidly and shy but instead all he does a lot of is beat his meat his character was not interesting in the least

RickJoeyRickJoeyover 3 years ago

After reading this story, I want to shrink myself to 4 inches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not quite where I expected this to go. Not complaining. But I was sorta thinking that he'd get dropped into the back of Anne's panties before she farted. Or, conversely, the girls put him back in his little plastic box & use that as a toilet.

Certainly a weird, messed up story. Kudos to you for making it engaging enough to read through to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it's a cruel story of adults abusing tiny creature. You should let him now grow overnight like he shrinked overnight to a giant and let him dominate his mother and sister for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

make him big again!!!!!!!

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintilla12 months ago

Absolutely brilliant! You write so well and this story ticked so many boxes, so thank you!

I had hoped that when Margaret had put him on the stool in the bathroom and she had exposed her ass to him, she would have pushed a turd out and it slid towards him on the stool. Perhaps she could have gone after her mother had on the toilet but that would probably have been too much anyway.

Thank you again! 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous