Mrs. Steel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about our clothes?"

Kathy's wickedly looking smile said it all. I immediately fired up the truck and we headed towards the exit leaving the somewhat surprised looking "Movie fucking security twerp" standing there watching us drive away out of his theatre, with no clothes on.

Kathy was actually laughing, and even I had to admit it was funny, and in a weird way still pretty exciting too. We sped out back onto the highway, and though it was considerably late, there were still more cars on the road that I would have liked.

"Maybe we should pull over someplace and get dressed Kathy, before someone else sees us!"

"Why?" She giggled excitedly.

Glancing over towards her, I watched as she leaned against the passenger side door, one leg on the floor, the other bent at the knee resting on the bench seat. Facing me, she began fingering her pussy with one hand and toying with one of her breasts with the other.

"If you can get us home before I cum, I'll give you the best blowjob of your life!"

I'm certainly glad I wasn't about to comment on that. She would have had some pretty tough competition in that area, and I wasn't about to tell her that I probably already had the best "blowjobs" of my life anyway. So without commenting further, I sped the truck up a little, more cautious now than ever of other traffic nearby us, especially any traffic cops.

I continued to alternate back and forth, watching the road as carefully as possible, and also glancing over to look at her as she continually toyed and played with herself. Her head was thrown back resting against the window, eyes closed, and obviously enjoying the intense pleasure she was bringing herself. Anyone seeing inside the car, seeing her, would know exactly what it was she was doing, not to mention that her breasts were clearly exposed to anyone glancing inside.

We made record time getting back to our street without any further incidents.

"Turn off the lights and cut the engine just before you head up the drive. We'll sneak up to the house, and then come back later like we were just getting home," Kathy told me. We made our way quietly around the side of the house into the backyard. All the lights were off except for one inside Kathryn's bedroom.

"Mom's either reading a book, or masturbating. My bedroom's right across the hall from hers, and I heard her using it last night too!"

"Using it?" I asked.

"Yeah, my vibrator!" Kathy grinned. "Don't know why she just doesn't go out and get another one for herself, she's constantly using mine. I know she wore hers out because I saw it in the trash one day. I don't really mind though, think it's kind of funny actually because she obviously doesn't know that I know."

The image of that added to my arousal. I was still in a very heightened state of excitement, all these wild and abandoned sexual thrills that had been going on all evening long had me hornier than I could ever remember being before.

"Nanna uses one too. I found hers when I was going through some stuff in her bathroom. She keeps it in the bottom drawer of her vanity."

I knew that already of course, but once again I was reminded that this would not normally be something I should be privy too.

"You really think she uses one?" I said playing along.

"Oh heavens yes. Nanna was the one who bought mother one several years ago. But then I over heard them talking about it the next day, and mom was laughing about how incredible it felt...and I heard Nanna say something like "I told you" or something like that anyway. Ever since then I've heard mother using one on several occasions, and even spied her using it once when she'd not closed her bedroom door tightly, and it had slowly opened a bit. I helped it of course, in order to watch her. And I have to tell you Nick, seeing mom playing with herself was pretty fucking exciting!"

We made it over to the patio near the pool, and I helped Kathy untie the cushions to the lounge chairs. We were still nude, and sneaking around like this, now dragging cushions off and laying them down in the grass so we could lay on them was one more piece to this ever increasing puzzle of thrill we'd been putting together. Looking up, I saw the light in Kathryn's bedroom window wink out and I motioned upwards to it informing Kathy.

"Good!" She whispered to me. "She's either gotten tired of reading, or just cum. Either way she'll be asleep in no time!"

We placed both the lounge cushions side by side on the grass making a fairly comfortable bed for us to consummate our wild and crazy evening together on.

"Now hurry up and fuck me!" Kathy almost didn't whisper. "I'm so fucking horny right now!"

As horny as I was, I was also afraid of disappointing Kathy. Perhaps it was a combination of nervousness, and the fact I had recently been going through an advanced course in sexual relations, whatever the case, I didn't hurry, didn't even lose control once I had finally slid into her again, and fucked her to her first ever orgasm through intercourse. At least that's what she told me afterwards anyway. She'd never been able to climax that way, always needing to stimulate her clitoris with her hand at least at the same time, or orally afterwards, but never by just simply fucking. I was beaming; maybe I was finally learning to do it right after all. But the best part was I didn't cum until she did, and in my book, that had been a first for me too.

Afterwards as we lay quietly for a moment staring up at the stars, I glanced over at Kathryn's dark window and silently thanked her for the condom's she'd picked up and had obviously placed inside the truck where I was sure to have found them. Shortly after that, Kathy and I returned all the cushions back where they belonged, snuck back down to the road, dressed, and then drove up to the house as though we were just getting home from our date. I kissed Kathy goodnight, and then sprinted for home myself. With everything that had been happening and going on lately, I'd fallen behind in the work I had promised to do, so it would be a bright and early one for me tomorrow for sure.

I was asleep nearly as soon as my head hit the pillow. Exhausted, tired, no longer horny for sure, but with a smile on my face just the same. A big one.

#

I immediately went to work shortly after seven in the morning. I certainly didn't expect to see anyone for at least an hour yet, and so worked as quietly as possible so as not to disturb anyone who was most likely still sleeping.

I was rounding the corner of the house on my way to where the trashcans were when I nearly ran over Kathryn who was standing there waiting for me.

"Damn Kathryn. You scared the shit out of me! I had no idea you were even there!"

"How'd your date with Kathy go last night?" She asked me.

There was an edge to her voice, not one of anger, but certainly not her usual happy go lucky self either.

"Ok I guess. Why?"

For a moment she looked as though she was trying to be angry, and then her face softened.

"Oh Nick, I'm sorry. I know that I told you about Kathy's wanting you, even encouraging it. And believe me, I still do," she paused. "I watched the two of you from the window last night."

I wasn't sure how to react to that. The possibility was there, perhaps always had been that that might happen, we'd taken quite a chance fucking outside on the cushions anyway, and part of the thrill and excitement had been in possibly getting caught. And obviously in a way we had been.

"I mean I know my daughter, and I also knew the moment you two went out last night that you'd probably end up doing something together."

"And that's why you put the condom's in the truck then I guess."

"Condoms? When was I able to get out and get any on this ankle? I said I would, and certainly will if you can't get them or need them, but no. It wasn't me."

"Kathy!" We both said in unison.

I should have realized she'd make sure you had some," Kathryn indicated. "I told her along time ago to never rely on the 'guys' to have any whenever she might need them. And to always ensure she had some handy so there would never ever be any lame excuses about having to wear one either. Anyway Nick, what I was trying to tell you was this, seeing the two of you last night, I got a little jealous I guess, watching you outside fucking my daughter, and especially after I basically encouraged it. And then...as I stood there watching you, I began to imagine it was me you were fucking, and before long, I was standing there masturbating, thinking it was you and I out there on the grass instead of the two of you. And so now...I feel horrible about it, and not because I don't want you and Kathy seeing one another, just the opposite, I do. But I also realized, I want to be with you again too. I'm not foolish enough to think anything will come of it beyond a little harmless fun. And I don't want a relationship with any man right now who thinks it will lead to something else. I need time away from that, time to my self. But it shouldn't mean that I'm not supposed to have a sex-life, or enjoy being with someone, someone 'safe', safe enough for me anyway. And that's what I realized last night after we'd been together, and after I'd seen you and Kathy together. That I wanted you too, at least for a little while, or until you say otherwise, or if something serious should develop between you and Kathy. Then I certainly wouldn't expect anything more to happen between us...ever."

"Kathryn," I tried saying, trying to get her attention.

"All I know is...I want you too, and felt bad about it because I did."

"Kathryn..."

"After all, I'm twenty years older than you are, and here you are fucking my own daughter anyway...I have no business..."

Trying to get her to stop by saying her name certainly hadn't worked, so instead, I just grabbed her pulling her towards me and kissed her full on the mouth. At the same time, I placed my hand on one of her breasts, immediately found her nipple and squeezed it while kissing her. She undid the bathrobe she was wearing. She was naked underneath, as I had quickly discovered.

"How's your ankle doing anyway?"

"It's fine. Now shut up and fuck me."

And so I did, right there on the side lawn, in the grass. And I remembered thinking that Katie liked making love in the morning too.

"I'm taking Kathy with me for a little while this afternoon," she said as though she'd been reading my mind. "That should give you some time with mother. I know this sounds crazy Nick. But right now, she still needs you too. And just because I need you, and because it seems Kathy wants you, maybe already has you already...it's not fair for any of us, especially me, to ruin or destroy anything you had with mother prior to our showing up here. Does any of this make any sense to you?"

Frankly...it did and it didn't. I was confused about a great many things myself. I still had a very special attraction and reason for wanting to be with Katie. She was after all my first, my teacher, and a woman I wanted to continue learning things from, but also in bringing some pleasure to. Kathryn was going through her own difficulties. I certainly understood her not wanting to become involved with another man just now, but having the same basic needs as anyone else did, and being honest enough to tell me she did, well I didn't exactly feel like I could bail out on her either. And then of course there was Kathy. She was my own age to be sure. But it wasn't just that, I felt there was something special there that we possibly could grow together, and I wanted to give it the chance to do that to see where it went before making any other decisions beyond that.

Kathryn had gone back into the house and I of course returned to my own unfinished work. Forty-five minutes later, Katie emerged from the house looking as bright and as chipper as I'd ever seen her.

"Morning Nicky!" She called out to me. "How's everything going?"

"Morning Mrs. Steel!" I responded back to her, saying it loud enough that she'd be aware I had done so in continuing along with our agreement, though for the most part it seemed like a totally unnecessary thing to be doing at this point.

"Everything's just fine mam!" I added. "I've already weeded and spade the garden's so Kathryn can finish planting those Petunia's for you."

I looked up and watched as she approached me carrying a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. "Here Nicky, I thought you might like this, and there's plenty more if you'd like another one," she said sideling up to me.

When she did reach me, handing me the glass, her voice lowered into a near whisper as though someone was standing right behind her, which they weren't of course.

"I've missed you. Kathryn's taking Kathy this afternoon to go do some things, they'll be gone for a couple of hours. As soon as they have gone, give it about twenty minutes after that just in case, then come on up to my bedroom ok?"

She didn't wait for a response and turned away walking back towards the house.

"Oh, and if you'd go ahead and get started trimming the Lilac bushes out front when you've finished with your orange juice, I'd really appreciate it."

We'd already gone over all that the day before, so I knew that Katie was stating it more for show than anything else, in the event that Kathryn or Kathy was watching us, or listening I'm sure.

"Yes Mrs. Steel," I replied cordially, and once again thought of just how 'strange' the events of the last few days had suddenly become for me. Not that I didn't like it, I did. But I was beginning to feel a little bit uneasy running around behind everyone's back, though Kathryn of course was stuck right in the middle of it with me as well.

A few minutes before they left, Kathy came bouncing out of the house to greet me. She was wearing a bright red sundress with white Pokka-dots on it that barely concealed her breasts, which were spilling out of it.

"You like?" She asked me twirling around in it and allowing her shapely legs to become even more exposed.

"Love it!" I responded. "You really do look pretty this morning Kathy."

"Thank you. Sure enjoyed last night," she said in a tone low enough so as not to be overheard. Kathryn had just come out the back door and was appearing ready to go.

"Come on Kathy, leave the poor boy alone. We'll be back around six Nick with something for dinner, so plan on staying with us for that too."

I watched and waved as they pulled out of the driveway and headed off towards the city. "Twenty minutes" I thought to myself, and glanced towards the house. But I didn't see Katie; she'd not come to the door to see them off as I thought she might have.

I finished doing the few things I'd already begun doing, occasionally glancing towards the house half expecting to see Katie waving at me or telling me to come in or something. But I never did. Funny how the mind works, but with everything I'd been doing, the semi sneaking around, though I wasn't really trying to sneak, I was suddenly a little paranoid that maybe Katie was planning on having one of those "talks" with me or something. Suddenly the twenty minutes seemed like twenty hours.

I gave it an extra minute even, and then entered into the house through the kitchen. I stood their listening for a moment, but couldn't hear a thing.

"Katie?" I called out. But there was no response.

Walking down the hallway I got to the bottom of the stairs leading up towards the bedrooms. Once again I stood there listening for any sounds, but heard nothing.

"Katie? Are you up stairs?

Again nothing. "Strange!" I thought to myself, and finally began to head up the stairs to her bedroom. Turning down the hallway heading towards hers at the "T" at the top of the landing which headed off in the opposite direction from Kathryn and Kathy's rooms I rounded the final short hallway and saw that the ladder leading up into the attic had been pulled down. Her bedroom door was open and I quickly glanced inside, but she wasn't inside there either. That meant there was only once place she could be.

Returning back to the steps leading up into the attic, I began to climb them and saw what appeared to be a flickering light along with the subtle scent of burning candles coming from the opening above me. I poked my head up through the opening and was amazed at what I found there. This wasn't like any storage area I'd ever seen. It certainly wasn't cluttered or filled with boxes and dusty mold smelling trunks or anything like that at all.

The attic was completely finished and furnished. An enormous bed filled nearly half of the room. It was a little eerie looking in, the walls were a deep purple, almost black, speckles of glitter had been mixed in with the paint, and as the light from what must have been a hundred or more burning candles danced about the room, the glitter sparkled in differing hues of purple, red's and blues. Even the bed had what appeared to be either a blood red, or dark violet silk sheets. The headboard appeared to have several compartments, niches that were filled with a wide variety of toys, vibrators, dildo's, lotions of one sort or another. Others were filled with what appeared to be movie selections, and it was then that I noticed a large screen T.V. that sat off to one side in the corner of the room. There was what also appeared to be a fully stocked bar with every kind of drink one could possibly think to ask for.

But as bizarre and exciting as it was to even see this room, seeing Katie laying in the middle of that enormous bed was even more arousing than anything I could have dreamed up to fantasize about, even in my wildest imaginations.

Katie was wearing a black leather mesh body suit. Her full breasts were held and supported within two cut out openings that not only bared them, but obviously enhanced their attractiveness and support as they sat atop her chest like twin towering peaks of pure lusty enticement. Likewise, she lay with legs slightly spread, encased in sheer black stockings, matching black leather garter and sheer silk panties, which were obviously crotch-less.

I don't even remembering fully coming up through the opening, but I found myself eyeing the room, looking at Katie, glancing around, and back to Katie again.

"Well? How do you like it?" She asked me. But she didn't wait for a response, and I'm not even sure I had one yet anyway.

"Steven and I built this room years ago for our own private enjoyment. No one even knows it exists, not even Kathryn or Kathy of course. Steven and I used this room frequently, and had more erotic and sensual fun up here than you could ever begin to imagine. I know that some people would be shocked to learn we even had this room; maybe even Kathryn might be initially, though I know she'd quickly accept it once she thought about it. Kathy would probably think it was "cool" of course, though imagining her grandfather and I "doing it" might give her pause once she thought about it. Or not!" Katie laughed then, but it was a husky sexy laugh. She was obviously very aroused and must have spent the entire twenty minutes just getting the room ready, let alone herself.

"I'd even considered having the room dismantled after Steven's death, but realized that I'd have to do it all by myself unless I could find someone to do it for me. But then I thought how quickly the word would get out after that about the crazy, horny old lady who lived down the lane. Anyway, I decided to simply lock it up and keep it locked. Until I met you that is, and ever since, I've been debating about showing you apart of my private world. So, what do you think of it anyway?"

"I think its tits!" I responded. "This is the most incredible thing I've ever seen!"

"Oh? And what about me?" She said teasingly. "Or do you think I look too weird laying here like this?