Mrs. Steel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's wonderful!" I told her however, meaning it, and wanting it...but also fearful of what that meant for me too.

"You don't sound all that excited." Kathy admonished. "I thought you'd be delighted that I wouldn't be leaving here...wouldn't be going back, unless of course that's NOT what you really want of course!"

"No! No! Believe me it is Kathy. I'm tickled pink your not leaving, the fact that I knew you would be has been bothering me in fact, and now that I know you aren't, well it's just taken me by surprise is all!"

Kathy seemed to believe me, and once again her face brightened with delight at the prospect of staying here.

"Mother's already discussed it with Nanna, and until such time as something happens to change circumstances for mother, we're going to continue living here and helping Nanna out. She was excited to hear it too, since mother will one day inherit this old house anyway, living here, or somewhere close by had been something mother's always wanted to do. And since I've met you, I feel the same way now too!"

Kathy and I enjoyed one of our rare get-togethers as they were turning out to be, and headed over to the gazebo where we would have some warning if anyone approached us. It was one of our very rare times when we actually got to enjoy intercourse, with Kathy standing, leaning against the outdoor couch as I stood fucking her from behind doggy-style. Afterwards, Kathy informed me that the only bad thing that had come of all this was her grandmother reminding her that there were "No free rides", and that she'd be expected to work a part-time job at least to help around the place until school started up in the fall. She had already applied for one, and was going in that afternoon for an interview. The second thing she told me, was that her mother was going to move back into the cottage that she had once lived in prior to having moved away. I knew where it was, but I had never even been near it as there was always other work that needed being done, and by the looks of it, though it wasn't in bad shape, it would certainly take some work getting it back into shape once again.

Several days passed, and as hectic as everything had been, I hardly saw, let alone was with any of them. Suddenly, my entire world seemed to be changing again, and not for the better this time.

#

Kathy did in fact get the job, and as it turned out, her work hours went from early in the afternoon to early evening. It was nice as it still gave us time together after work to see one another and do stuff. But more importantly, it also made it a little easier for me to spend some equal amounts of time with Kathryn and Katie too. Still, timing seemed to always be off, and there was hardly any real time for long drawn out passionate sex. It was usually only the quickest and briefest of 'quickies', and though 'quickies' certainly had their place, when your diet becomes nothing but, it sort of ruins the flavor of that particular meal.

A week later, and a week just before my birthday, Kathryn decided it was time to get busy getting the single bedroom cottage back into shape so she could soon move back into it. It was located at the farthest back edge of the property, several hundred feet away from the house, and nestled down into a small man-made little valley that was surrounded by tall evergreens and pine trees. A small brook ran across the property that had at one time been used for irrigation. The only way to get across was to go over an old rickety bridge that was in need of repair now as well. So I soon set myself to fixing it while Kathryn began cleaning out boxes of junk and old storage containers.

"I wonder why mom and dad brought all this stuff out here?" She asked me one day. "They used to keep all this stuff up in the attic. I guess dad got tired of constantly going up inside that hot dusty storage area and decided to move every thing out here. Still..." she left off saying.

At least now I knew what they'd done with all the junk people normally kept. But I certainly wasn't about to tell her the reason 'why' behind it either.

"Even when I mentioned to mother that I wanted to move back in here, asking her if we should move all this stuff back into the attic, she looked at me like I'd gone mad or something! Told me that under no circumstances did she want to go back to storing stuff up there again, and if I couldn't find someplace else to put it, to throw it away instead."

I could only smile inwardly to myself, and help Kathryn haul stuff out to the garbage after that.

Everything seemed to be going along quite smoothly, and then three days before my birthday it all seemed to come crashing down around my head.

I had spent that morning doing my normal gardening chores around the Estate. After lunch, Kathy had left for work, and as I'd promised to do, I helped Kathryn carry out the rest of her belongings as well as helping her to move in and set up the bed. It was the last thing that really needed to be done before she was ready to permanently settle in. Katie had promised to stay away until Kathryn was ready to show her how it looked again now that we'd cleaned and fixed the place up, so there was very little worry or concern that she would drop in on us unexpectedly.

We'd gotten the bed put together, placed clean fresh sheets on it, and simultaneously decided to break it in with a long awaited for romp that neither of us had been able to find the time, or the place to really be together. Now, with Kathy at work, Katie in the house, we found ourselves crawling all over one another and ended up jumping into bed.

Unbeknownst to either one of us, Kathy had gotten her schedule messed up, and upon arriving at work, discovered that she was in fact not scheduled to work that particular day. Returning home, and finding neither her mother or I in the house, was told by Katie that the two of us were down at the cottage putting on the finishing touches prior to her mother's moving in.

Kathy came through the front door of the cottage to surprise us, and in so doing, received the surprise of her life instead.

Kathryn and I were naked on the bed; my face was buried inside Kathryn's cunt, so I was saved initially from the look of horror that was on Kathy's face when she saw us. I did hear the scream however, and Kathryn's voice just a fraction or two before Kathy's scream and the sound of her running away from the cottage.

"Ah oh," Kathryn said, sitting up. In a state of shock and panic, I could only sit there. "We'd better get dressed Nicky, I have a feeling everything's about to come to a head here," she told me unnecessarily.

We'd just managed to get dressed when Katie appeared and stood just inside the doorway. Looking at her daughter, she motioned to her. "I think you and I need to have a little chat," she said. Turning towards me, I looked into sad tear filled eyes. Every fear I'd had came crashing down around me then.

"Nick, I think it would be best if you went home and stayed there."

The way she'd said it confirmed my worst nightmare. It was over. Everything was over. It had finally come to one horribly fucked up ending, and everything between all of us was now ruined, and worse possibly amongst the three of them as well.

I watched as Katie and Kathryn slowly walked back up towards the house together. Afterwards I went around the cottage rather than going up to the house and home from there. Jumping the fence, I made my way back home the long way, which was fine with me as I had a lot of thinking to do myself. Scared, frightened and afraid more than I had ever been before in my entire life, I also had my own parents to face now too.

That evening when my folks did get home, I told them simply I wasn't feeling well. Once again my mother went on a rampage about me working myself to death, obviously exhausted from everything I was doing and so on and so on. They did however leave me alone after that, and as I stayed in bed the next day to get some rest rather than go over to Mrs. Steels to work. That seemed to somewhat pacify my mother though she threatened to take me in to see a Doctor all the same.

I didn't expect to hear from any of them, and I didn't. And it was for me the longest day of my entire life.

The following morning was of course my birthday. Some birthday. I was even more miserable of course than I had been the day before. Dad came up to my room along with my mother, and were obviously excited and doing everything they could think of to cheer me up. I finally relented and got myself out of bed, following them both downstairs.

"Happy birthday son!" Dad said holding open the door to the garage as he did so.

There sat the car I'd been drooling over all this time, a bright red ribbon wrapped around it with a matching bow on top. It wasn't a new one, far from it, but it was the car I'd been hoping to get ever since I'd seen it advertised for sale in the paper. But rather than cheer me up or make me feel any better, I felt like throwing up instead and nearly did.

"Maybe we had better get him in to see a Doctor after all," Dad said worriedly.

"No...I'm fine really. I think it was actually something I ate, but I'm feeling a lot better now," I lied.

"You got a hold of some bad food at the Steel place?" My mother asked. I immediately wished I'd never said anything.

"No...not there, must have been that lousy hamburger I ate." I again said lying. "But I'm feeling a lot better now than I felt yesterday...really!" I smiled weakly, trying to show them I really was feeling better, and even went outside into the garage to pretend I was excited enough to want to do that.

"Well...ok," Mother said. "If you're really ok, oh...and that reminds me. Mrs. Steel called this morning to ask me how you were doing. I told her you were feeling a little under the weather, but she told me when and if you felt up to it to give her a call."

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when she said that.

"Ok. Thanks mom, I will."

Shortly afterwards they both left for work. Shortly after that I made a beeline for the telephone and made a call I was already dreading to be making.

Three very long rings later, Katie answered.

"Nick?" She said answering the phone, not even saying hello.

I swallowed...hard. "Yes," I answered a little too softly."

"I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday."

"Thank you."

"How are you doing anyway?"

"Fine...how...is...everyone?" I stuttered asking the question once again beginning to feel sick to my stomach, but I had to know, had to hear it.

"Better."

"Oh. Ah, that's good I guess. What happened anyway?" Again, I had to know, had to hear it if nothing else.

"Well, we spent the rest of the afternoon yelling at one another. Then that evening we sat talking and drinking, and even Kathy came back down from her room once she'd had time to cool off and join us. So we got her drunk too."

I stood there listening, holding my breath.

"In the morning, we sat around the patio table talking about what had happened and why. In the afternoon, we finally began discussing what it was we were going to do about it, and how that decision was going to effect everyone afterwards."

I was still holding my breath.

"Nick? I think you need to come over this evening so you and I can sit down and have a little chat."

I arrived promptly at seven o'clock after assuring my parents that I was feeling perfectly fine. Katie met me at the door and I followed her into the house into the den. She'd already poured two glasses of wine, one for each of us. And though I really wasn't much of a wine drinker, the Merlot tasted wonderful and helped ease the edge off my nervousness.

"Where are Kathryn and Kathy?" I asked.

"They're not here at the moment. I thought it would be better this way, you and I talking now, like this. A lot has changed Nicky," she said using the affectionate name that I had actually looked forward to hearing.

I drained the rest of my glass, steeling myself up for what I knew what was coming. And Katie immediately offered me another one, refilling my glass.

"You know that nothing will ever be the same way that it was. We all made a lot of mistakes, especially trying to hide our feelings let alone our desires, wants and needs. That was a big mistake, and people got hurt. Believe me, I'm not saying it was your fault that any of this happened. It was in fact inevitable that it would."

"So what happens now?" I asked worriedly.

"Now? Now we see. We take it one day at a time. Some things will have to end, you know that."

I nodded my head. I had known, but it certainly didn't make hearing it any easier.

"We still have a lot to discuss, and some of it you'll need to discuss personally and perhaps even privately with Kathryn and Kathy. But right now, you and I need to do something. Something I came to a decision on myself."

Katie stood up motioning towards me, so I followed her down the hallway to wards the stairs. I followed her up towards the bedrooms, and we turned at the landing heading back towards hers. I saw her reach into her pants pocket and produce the tiny little garage door opener. She pushed the button on it and almost immediately the ladder to the attic came down and the opening above slid away revealing the same flickering lights I remembered seeing the first time.

"Give me five minutes, then come up after me."

I did as she asked, watching my watch and feeling a little bit like a condemned man being served his last feast. I figured Katie had decided to make our last time together a special one, and what better place to do that than in "The Room!"

Finally it was time, and I began to ascend the stairs and felt like I was climbing the gallows on my way towards my punishment. I was excited as well as melancholy, a strange mixture of feelings and emotions washing through me. Poking my head through the opening, I pulled myself up the rest of the way and glanced over towards the bed. Katie wasn't there however, and I turned slightly to scan the rest of the room.

"Surprise! Happy Birthday Nicky!"

From out of the shadows, all three of them suddenly appeared. Katie, Kathryn and Kathy! They were all wearing the sexiest outfits they could have found, and standing together arms linked, smiling at me.

"Well? You just going to stand there? Or are you going to come over here and unwrap your presents?"

I was stunned. For a moment I didn't know what to do. A part of me said "flee" the other part wanted to rush over and hug them all at once. I decided on the later rather than on the former.

"What's going on?" I did ask them somewhat bewilderedly.

"We decided to give you something special for your birthday," Katie was the first to speak. "Something that will never happen again, just so you know that."

"Ok," I agreed still confused as hell.

"Like I said, the three of us had a long talk, a very long talk. And one that we'll need to have with you too, but not now, later, much, much later. And then we'll talk about the future."

Kathy walked over to me at that moment and kissed me. "I love you Nick," she told me. "And you and I need to have a long talk too, about a lot of things. But right now, we're here for you...all of us...together!"

Kathryn and Katie joined her and began undressing me. I felt lips, hands and bodies pressing against me as clothes disappeared. I didn't know from one moment to the next who was kissing me or who was touching me where. It seemed like a never-ending series of touches and hot warm lips burned into my aroused flesh. And then I slowly unwrapped each and everyone of my 'presents' and soon after joined them all upon the enormous oversized bed.

I found myself laying slightly on my side, softly licking and playing with Kathy's beautiful pink petaled pussy. Katie was laying on her side between my legs along side her daughter. The two of them sucked, licked and devoured my lust hungry cock with lips that felt like velvet soft gloves caressing me. My fingers were busily stroking in and out of Kathryn's wet dripping slit at the same time. I fingered her in rhythm to the same lovingly soft strokings that tongues and lips were dancing upon the surface of my incredibly hard swollen shaft. My tongue licked, flicked and slithered inside Kathy's cunt to the same lustful tune that was being played on the organ that was so wonderfully being stroked and strummed as passion took over and the room became a blur of erotic emotions, sounds and an intensity that became almost surreal inside "The Room."

Kathy's cunt exploded in a voluminous eruption of pussy juice that I lapped at and struggled to devour hungrily. My own cock was leaking cum juice like a dripping faucet, and Katie was enjoying making naughty erotic little sounds with the slippery, gushy pearl-drop lubricant that she was happily making and playing with.

"Don't fight it Nicky," Kathryn said. "We want you to come. Just like this, we have all night...and after all...it is one of your Birthday presents!"

Kathy forced me onto my back. Katie and Kathryn once again went back to licking my cock, sucking and tonguing my balls. But now Kathy included herself in the activity by laying down on top of me in such a way, that I was once again presented with a perfect view of her lovely juice covered split. Once again my own tongue stabbed into her, as I felt her tongue and lips now being added to the triple cock-sucking, tongue licking, ball kissing pleasures that were being given me.

My cock blossomed in a fine misty spray of flying cock cream that showered all of us. My orgasm was more intense than any I had ever had, my prick ballooned to enormous proportions, the head of my cock expanding as Katie jerked it rapidly with her hand, milking it, forcing every drop of cum to ejaculate into someone's mouth, I knew not which as each of them took a turn drinking my essence, increasing my pleasures.

And later, as we rested recovering, the passions would build once again. Simultaneously we responded, and the dance of ecstasy and pleasure was renewed.

At one point, they all lay side-by-side, holding hands, legs spread and nearly overlapping one another. At the foot of the bed, I moved from one to the other, fucking each in turn momentarily, and then going back down the line of three beautifully proportioned, but distinctly differently feeling cunts. Fucking them...I rejoiced in the pleasure of each, and they in turn felt me, fucked me, and drew me into them fighting against my withdrawal, awaiting the next turn when my cock would again slip into them, sliding in and bathing itself within the soft sheathed tunnels of their femininity.

Kathryn was the first to close the gap to orgasm, and then I remained with her, fucking her slowly and lovingly, taking my time, kissing her breasts, her lips, my prick gliding easily yet firmly inside her. Arms, hands, breasts caressed my back, my thighs, my face. And then she too came in glorious rapture.

Katie mounted me; I felt her pussy fit me perfectly, for we had come to know the dance better between us, though I knew in my heart that would soon change. My cock filled her, explored her as though for the first time, yet it was familiar, comfortable, and exciting beyond words.

One again lips licked, touched and caressed my balls while we fucked together. Kathy stood beside me as I suckled her pert hard firm breasts. My hand cupped her femininity, and I fingered her aroused swollen clitoris, circled it with my fingers, tapped it and caressed it while continuing to fuck inside the pussy that had taught me all of it, had given to me my manhood, and had taught me much more than that in the process.

The hours passed, we fucked, sucked, played and caressed one another into the wee hours of the morning. Making love to the three of them together like this might have been a first as well as a last experience for me. But it would forever remain one I would never forget, nor very damn likely ever know again.