Mrs. Swift Has a Hot Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,713 Followers

"Nahhh!...Mom!...Oh Goddd!...Please!..." David whimpered.

Jackie returned her gaze to her sister and gave her a lewd wink.

"Are you about ready for some cream with that coffee?..." she chuckled, and then she released the strangle hold she had on the base of David's cock.

There was the briefest moment where all three people at the table were frozen in place as if in a photograph. David's face turned tomato red and then he cried out a guttural..."Hunnn!..."

A snail's trail of come erupted from his cock that in fact did land in a streaky smear beside the sisters' coffee cups.

Jackie gave his cock two quick hard strokes. This made David's cock go off with enormous force, jetting rapid fire bursts of sperm across the table. The first few shots of come soared over Carol's shoulder and then the arcs started to diminish.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Unnn!..." the young man gasped, holding onto his mother's shoulder for support as his orgasm rocked him.

Carol stared wide eyed at the lewd display playing out in front of her.

Jackie's hand started to move it time with David's fierce convulsions. Without ever taking her eyes from Carol's she jerked him, directing his searing fluids toward her sister. The shower of sperm rained down in Carol's hair, on her shoulder and down her arm in smoldering droplets. She trembled at the feel of her nephew's youthful come searing her flesh.

"He'll love it! And he'll love you! All you have to do is take his love! It's just waiting there for you!..." Jackie purred, jacking David's come out onto the table in front of her.

"I don't know! ...This can't be right!...Can't you see that?..." Carol said in a quavery voice as she rose unsteadily to her feet.

"I believe what I can see! What I feel! I know what makes me feel good and what makes David feel good! You could have all that with Ted! All you have to do is try!..." Jackie murmured, squeezing and shaking David's cock in a way that made him whimper as his balls hammered into his groin in a slowing cadence.

Carol started moving towards the door, never taking her eyes from David's cock as Jackie milked him for the last of his sperm.

"I don't know! I have to think!..." she said as she grappled for the door handle behind her and then left.

Jackie relinquished her son's softening cock and picked up a napkin.

"Did you enjoy that?..." she asked, with a smug little smile up at David as she wiped her hands.

"Oh Goddd!...Mom!...Sure!...But.....I mean...Auntie Carol?...She's not going to tell anyone is she?...She won't tell Ted will she?..." David asked anxiously.

"I don't know honey. I don't know what she's going to do. ..."

"But if you're worried about Teddy, I could take care of that for you..." she said with a dreamy look ..."I might enjoy that..." she said, her eyes sparkling wickedly as she got up from the table.

"You'll clean up the mess you made, won't you sweetheart..." Jackie said, giving her son a wink as buttoned up the front of her shirt.

"I'm going to go make a couple of phone calls..."

****

Even though Jackie and her sister talked about everything, over the next week they didn't talk about the incident that Carol had witnessed in Jackie's kitchen. Jackie wanted to but she could see that Carol wasn't ready. That was fine. When her sister wanted to talk, Jackie would be there for her.

In the meantime Jackie wanted to do something to get Carol's mind off her problems at home. She talked to a couple of guys at work about going out for a drink on Saturday. She knew Carol's husband was going to be away. She didn't have to twist any arms at the office. These guys were hitting on her all the time and they jumped at the chance of going out.

Carol was a little more reluctant. But Jackie finally convinced her that they were just going out to flirt a little and have a few laughs. It wasn't like it was going to be an orgy or anything.

Carol finally agreed. Jackie arranged for the guys to pick them up at Carol's house. She went over early to help her sister get ready. When she arrived Carol had on sandals, a baggy sweater and a non-descript pair of slacks. Jackie showed up in high heels, a pair of designer jeans that looked like they'd been painted on, and a red satin, sleeveless blouse with a plunging neckline. Carol decided to go back to her closet and start over.

She didn't want these guys to think she was a prude but she didn't want them to think she was some kind of tramp either. She had zero intention of getting into any kind of sexual situation with them. She was still a married woman after all. But Jackie just 'tut, tutted' her 'old maid' attitude. She told her she was married, not dead. They were just going out for a little fun. Carol still had a great body. Show it off a little! The guys loved to be seen out with a hot mommy.

Jackie rooted around in Carol's cupboard and came out with a knee length leather skirt with a slit up the side and a turquoise tube top that had 'Babe' scrawled in sequins across the chest. Carol hadn't worn that outfit since Ted had been in grade school. She tried it on. With her trim waist she didn't have any trouble with the skirt, but the top was a struggle. Her tits hadn't gotten any smaller. Carol was afraid she might fall out of the thing if she wasn't careful. Jackie reassured her. She looked great. The guys were gonna' love her. And Carol had to admit, once she put on some nylons and heels, she looked pretty good. Oh hell! In for a penny, in for a pound. She and Jackie must have spent half an hour in front of the mirror, chatting and putting on their make-up.

And then the boys showed up. Carol was nervous at first and apparently so were the guys. But Jackie quickly got a couple of stiff drinks into everyone and things started to loosen up. Carol started to come out of her shell and pretty soon they were telling stories about dumb things they'd done in school and were pointing fingers and laughing.

Jackie insisted they head out before they got too comfortable. She took them to a country and western bar that she'd been to before. It was the kind of place where the drinks were cheap, the music was loud and the crowd was louder. Some good looking young people dressed up like cowboys and cowgirls mingled with the patrons and got them dancing, showing them a few steps.

Jackie and Carol picked it up real fast. The guys were a little slower but eventually they were at least passable. And of course the more they drank, the better they thought they were dancing. There were a lot of good looking women there but Jackie and Carol got more than their fair share of attention, especially Carol and she was loving it.

As the night wore on and she got a few more drinks in her, she was singing "God Bless Texas", dancing around with her hands clasped over her head. Her big boobs repeatedly threatened to burst from her overfilled tube top. It never happened but that didn't keep the boys from crowding around her and cheering her on.

Finally they wound up back at Carol's. The guys came in to have a night cap. The older of the two that Jackie had been flirting with all evening kind of angled her up against the corner of the kitchen counter and was whispering sweet nothings in her ear. His friend asked Carol if she'd have one last dance with him in the other room.

Carol looked like she was having trouble focusing but she said sure, why not. She and her friend went off and soon there was a slow country tune playing on the stereo.

Jackie was having fun teasing her friend from the office. He was a nice guy and only a little drunk. She let him get away with a couple of cheap feels and was wondering if she should take him back to her place. It was then that she heard her sister calling her.

She went into the living room and found Carol leaning against her dance partner, barely able to stand.

Carol looked at the young man she was dancing with, with a lopsided smile on her face and then turned her eyes to her sister.

"I gotta' lie down..." she sniggered, slumping more heavily against the man beside her.

"Here, let's get her on the couch..." Jackie said. The two men easily moved the giggling older woman over to the couch where she stretched out on her back and closed her eyes. She was snoring quietly in less that a minute.

Jackie looked down at her sister with an amused smile on her face. Now here was a girl who knew how to party. She brought the two guys back to the kitchen but her sister's unexpected demise had put a damper on things. After one more drink they were telling Jackie what a great time they had and they hoped she and her sister would take them out behind the barn again some time soon.

Jackie said..."Yippee Kai Yay little doggies. I'll see your sorry asses back at the ranch on Monday!..."

They bumped into each other going out the door, slapping their thighs and doing erratic little two steps. Jackie watched them go and then sat back down at the kitchen table.

She was just debating whether she should go or stay over for the night when who should walk into the kitchen but her nephew Teddy.

"Oh hi aunt Jackie!...I mean aunt Jackie!..." he giggled, looking like he might have had a few himself.

"I didn't expect to find you here...I haven't seen you since...since...I can't remember..." he snorted.

"Hi Ted!...It has been awhile hasn't it!...Maybe we should catch up a little!..." Jackie said, a slow smile turning the corners of her mouth. Casually she stretched in her seat, putting her hands behind the small of her back and pulling her shoulders back so that her conical tits lifted enticingly through the scooped neckline of her blouse.

The alluring thrust of Jackie's big chest did not go unnoticed by her nephew. It was only with a struggle that he managed to lift his gaze from her beckoning cleavage and returned her amused smile.

"You look very nice aunt Jackie. Are you just getting in? Where's my mom?.."

"Oh your mother! She's asleep...." Jackie said, getting gracefully to her feet.

" Would you like something to drink?"

"Sure. I'll have a beer if you're having something."

"Actually the boys drank all the beer before we went out. I was going to have a scotch. Will you join me?"

"Sure aunt Jackie..." Ted said, his eyes following his aunt's every movement. He couldn't help but think how hot his blonde aunt looked in her tight jeans and low cut blouse. He wondered why he'd never noticed that about her before. And then he gave his head a shake.

"Why don't you go outside on the deck. It's a nice night and if we talk out there we won't disturb your mother. I'll bring you your drink."

Ted liked the idea of being alone in the dark with his aunt.

"Sure. I'll light a couple of candles..." he said.

Jackie watched her nephew go outside. 'This evening might not be a total write-off after all...' she thought. She went over to the living room to check on Carol. Mischievously she made a few 'adjustments' to her sleeping sister's attire. Then she went back to the kitchen, poured two hefty scotches and took them out onto the patio.

As she slipped outside she put her own drink down soundlessly on the patio table and crept up behind Ted. She reached around him from behind and held his drink out in front of him.

"Oh aunt Jackie!...Thanks!..." Ted said, obviously startled. He took his drink from Jackie's hand and went to turn around to face her. But his aunt put one hand on his shoulder from behind and held him still.

"Wait Ted! Just stay like this for a moment. I'm so glad to get to see you tonight. There's something I want to talk you about. Something I haven't been able to tell anyone, not even your motherl..." she murmured, snuggling in closer against her young nephew from behind.

"Ohhh? What's that aunt Jackie?..." Ted stammered, acutely aware of the heady fragrance of her perfume surrounding him.

Jackie leaned closer so that she her moist breath gusted into Ted's ear as she whispered to him..."You better take a sip of your scotch hon. What I have to say may shock you."

Ted to a quick swallow of scotch. He really wasn't used to hard liquor and he probably took way too big a sip. His face grew warm and flushed and his limbs began to tingle from the alcohol.

Jackie could feel how tense and nervous she was making her nephew. That was just what she wanted. She allowed the hand on his shoulder to drift around his torso, down towards his stomach as she pressed against him.

"I'm going to tell you a secret Ted. Your aunt Jackie has been a bad girl. A very bad girl. Recently I've gotten...involved...sexually involved...with a younger man. Quite a bit younger..." Jackie purred, laying her hand flat on Ted's stomach and moving it in little circles there.

'Who's the lucky bastard?...' was what Ted almost blurted out before he caught himself. He was having trouble concentrating with his aunt's torpedo shaped tits boring twin holes between his shoulder blades. He couldn't help it as his cock started to harden up under his jeans. And the way she was touching his stomach was only making it worse. She didn't seem to be paying much attention where she was moving her hand and he didn't want her to find out he was becoming so aroused.

"That's O.K. I guess aunt Jackie. If it's what you both want. He may be younger than you but you're both adults... How old is he anyway?... I don't really know what you want me to say?.." Ted stammered nervously.

Jackie tried to sound guilty as she answered..."He's only a couple of year's older than you are Ted. And since you're so near his age I have to ask you, do you think a young man can really be happy with someone old enough to be his mother. I guess that sounds pretty bad when I put it that way."

"No! I mean... I know what you mean but I guess it happens a lot!...You'd be like Demi Moore and he'd be Aston 'what's his name'....And they're cool!...""

"Thanks sweetie! I know you're only trying to say the right thing but... I don't want to embarrass you or anything... but have you ever thought about me like that. Like in a sexual sort of way?... Or your mother?..."Jackie asked, leaning so close that her lips were actually brushing Ted's ear. At the same time her hand moved lower so that her fingertips slipped under the waistband of Ted's pants.

With his aunt's lush curves molded against him and his erection straining towards her caressing hand there was only one way that he could answer that question. Except that she asked him about his mom too. He didn't know what to say about that.

"Geez aunt Jackie!...This is kind of hard...Of course you're really pretty!...And sexy too!...God!...You know how all the guys look at you...And at mom too I guess!...Except she doesn't dress up like you do...But you're my aunt and she's my mom so it wouldn't be right if I thought about you guys like that, would it?..."

"I don't know Ted?...Would it?..."Jackie asked as her extended fingers just grazed the tip of her nephew's boner under his pants.

"Unnn!..." Ted grunted in shock, hunching over slightly, hoping his aunt hadn't noticed how hard he was. But she had of course. Jackie smiled at the proof of his excitement and eased her hand away from her nephew's groin. This was working out just the way she wanted.

"Oh...And speaking of your mother...maybe we should go check if she's alright?.."

"What?..." Ted said, surprised at this unexpected turn in the conversation.

"But you said she was asleep?..."

"Well you could say that. Your mother had quite a lot to drink while we were out at the bar and I don't think she's used to that. Once we got home she got kind of unsteady on her feet and the guys sort of helped her get comfortable on the sofa."

"You mean she passed out?"

"Well 'passed out' sounds kind of extreme but she did seem to be sleeping pretty soundly. I think we should maybe just check on her."

"Sure. O.K. If you think so."

Jackie took Ted's hand and led him back inside. She took him through the kitchen and led him into the living room. She had turned the lights way down in there and with his aunt ahead of him Ted really didn't see his mother for a moment.

"Oh my! Now here's a party girl!..." Jackie said, turning to Ted with a broad smile. She stepped back and behind him. She hoped Ted enjoyed the view that she had gone to so much trouble earlier to arrange.

It was only then that Ted got a good look at his mother and his eyes went wide in amazement.

Carol was laying on her back on the couch with one arm draped over her eyes. She was wearing some kind of a blue sequined top that was bunched up around her stomach. Her voluptuous breasts were exposed, gently rising and falling on her chest with her regular breathing. They were a beautifully formed pear shape, creamy pink and capped with prominent, dusky colored nipples. Because of their size, the conical orbs spread out a little above her twisted shirt but still pointed arrogantly skyward.

Her leather skirt was also pulled up high above her stocking tops. One leg was slightly bent and resting against the back of the couch. The other was straight. They were slightly parted, enough so that Ted could see that she wasn't wearing any underwear. He could clearly see his mother's dark fringed bush peeking out from the juncture of her loins.

"Oh my God!..." he thought, his mind racing. Carol looked like a picture from some porn site. How could he have never noticed before what an incredible body his mother had. Ted had an almost overpowering urge to go over there and dive right in between those two glorious tits.

The hard-on that had accompanied him from the patio was now throbbing even urgently than before.

And it was then that Jackie stepped up behind him again.

"Have you ever thought about your mother like that baby?..." she purred in his ear, both hands now drifting around her nephew and moving dangerously south.

"I mean she does have an awesome rack doesn't she? I think they're even bigger than mine. And with those incredible legs and tiny waist... she's got a great figure doesn't she? Don't tell me you've never noticed! Those boys tonight were having trouble keeping their hands off her...." Jackie said, her own hands moving towards his rigid cock.

"Oh God aunt Jackie!... We shouldn't...I shouldn't...I should really...go!..." Ted stammered, his eyes riveted to his mother's wantonly displayed body.

"You mean if I touched you right now I wouldn't find that you're as hard as a rock? It doesn't excite you to see your mother like this?..." Jackie teased, as she slowly pulled down the zipper of his pants. When he was undone she started to push his pants and his shorts down over his boyish hips.

"Don't!... Please!..." Ted groaned, embarrassed almost to tears as his aunt unveiled his rampant erection.

"Umm! ...That's what I thought!...Don't be ashamed sweetheart!...You've got a nice one!..." Jackie praised as she lightly ran one fingertip up the underside of his rigid tool.

"Ahhh!..." Ted groaned, trembling in response to his aunt's brazen touch.

"Come over here sweetie. I want you to see something..." Jackie said, taking Ted's hand. He stumbled out of his pants, his stiff cock jutting out obscenely from his loins as his aunt led him over to the couch.

Jackie reached down, took one of her sister's dark nipples between her thumb and forefinger and started rolling it back and forth between them.

"Do the other one..." she whispered, nodding her head towards Carol's other inviting breast.

"I can't aunt Jackie!...She's going to wake up!..." Ted whispered back fearfully.

"No she won't baby!...Not when she's like this!...Go on!...You've got to see this!..." Jackie purred her eyes burning into his.

With a shaking hand, Ted reached down and lightly pinched his mother's nipple. He immediately felt the blood surge into that responsive little bud.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,713 Followers