Mrs. Swift Has a Hot Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,707 Followers

"Go on!...Squeeze it harder!...Pull on it!..." Jackie said, roughly tweezering Carol's other nipple by way of example.

Ted watched what Jackie was doing and started squeezing the tip of Carol's breast harder. He was thrilled to feel his mother's nipple elongating even further under his encouraging fingers.

"Ummm!..." Carol moaned, arching her back and twisting her shoulders. Her nipples had grown to an enormous size and were throbbing heatedly under Ted and Jackie's fingers.

"There!...Aren't they amazing!..." Jackie enthused giving Carol's nipple one final sharp twist and then releasing it. Ted did the same thing.

Carol groaned again, twisting her shoulders and making her resilient globes ripple enticingly.

Ted stared down at his mother's chest in wonder. Carol's nipples were now a livid scarlet, pulsing with blood and sticking out at least an inch from each of her puffy, maroon aureole. They looked like little baby fingers, gently quivering with a life of their own.

"She's always had the biggest nipples! In college you could hang a hat on them! It looks like you still can. What do you think Ted?..."

"God aunt Jackie! They're incredible!..." Ted answered, his eyes locked on his mother's tempting breasts.

Jackie smiled at the feverish look of excitement on her nephew's face. She knew how emotionally conflicted he was at that moment. But by the look of his hard cock, his desire was winning the battle with his misgivings.

"Go on!...You can give them a lick if you want to!...She'll never know!..."

Ted looked anxiously at his aunt. How had he ever got himself in this situation? He knew it wasn't right but he couldn't stop himself. He turned, put a hand on the couch next to his mother's waist to steady himself and leaned down to one of her bared breasts. Tentatively he swiped his tongue against her distended nipple.

Jackie had retrieved Carol's satin panties from under the couch cushion where she had stuffed them earlier. Just as Ted's lips brushed his mother's breast she reached into his crotch, fisted his cock in her panty covered palm and gave it a long luxurious stroke.

A lightning bolt of excitement swept through his loins at the combined sensations of his aunt's hand closing on his prick and his mother's turgid nipple tickling his tongue.

"Unghhh!..." he groaned as he gave up any pretense he might have been thinking about. He opened his mouth and inhaled as much of Carol's tit into his mouth as he could. The feel of his mother's resilient mound filling his mouth and her rigid nipple teasing his tongue was incredibly erotic.

"Mmmmff!..." he moaned gutturally against her billowing breast.

Jackie was truly enjoying her nephew's excitement. While gently stroking him she took his free hand and moved it into Carol's crotch. She steered his hand until his fingers were just inside her meaty slit. She wasn't surprised to see that Carol's clit was just as swollen as her nipples. She pushed the tip of Ted's finger in a lazy circle, around and around that responsive little trigger.

"Ohhhhh!..." Carol moaned in response to her son's mouth on her breast and his fingers teasing her loins. Her one leg fell to the floor, opening herself further to Ted's provocative touch. Even asleep she started to squirm with arousal.

Ted was lost in a world of his own excitement. He would never have had the courage to feel up his mother if aunt Jackie hadn't shown him the way. A trickle of searing fluid was beginning to seep from Carol's loins, lubricating his eagerly turning finger.

When she started to whimper however, Ted stopped his avid fingering and raised his mouth from her swollen breast. His own face was flushed and smeared with saliva. He looked anxiously at his aunt and whispered..."She's going to wake up!...We should go!..."

But Jackie just returned Ted's fearful look with a confident smile, never ceasing her skilful masturbation.

"No she won't!....I've seen her like this before!...She'd sleep through an earthquake after all she's had to drink...You could do anything with her right now!...Anything you want!..." Jackie said, stroking him a little harder to stir his imagination.

"Oh God aunt Jackie!...I! ...I!...but what if..." Ted stammered, his fingers helplessly delving a little deeper into his mother's moist furrow.

"She'll never know!...And I'll never tell!...You know my little secret!...You can do what you want!...Just put it in a little!...Just for a minute!...Every young man has fantasies about his mother!...Fucking his mother!... You know you want to!...Go on!..." Jackie encouraged, stopping her shuttling hand and pressing down hard on the root of Ted's throbbing tool.

This made the poor young man gasp and strain forward under her coaxing fist. She pointed him at the apex of his mother's loins. Ted found himself on his knees on the couch, moving between Carol's parted thighs. He stretched out above her as his aunt led him by his cock until she had him poised against the opening of his mother's pussy. Then she let his cock go, leaving the final move up to her panting young nephew.

"I can't..." Ted groaned, biting his lip with uncertainly as he wavered between his mother's temptingly parted thighs. Her meaty labia were fluttering around the end of his cock in the most enticing fashion. Like Jackie said, he could just put it in a little. He knew he couldn't last long anyway. Just put it in a little to feel her heat and then pull it out before he came.

But just before he made his move, his mother twisted her head back and forth under her arm like she was dreaming. She issued an excited moan and slung her leg up off the floor and around the back of his knees. With this unconscious motion her searing cunt unfolded and surrounded half his length.

"Mmm!..." Carol murmured dreamily.

"Nahhhhh!...." Ted cried as his mother's silky pussy closed around him. Her interior was blazing hot.

"Ahhh!..." he whimpered again, his balls knotting up excruciatingly with excitement. He pulled back just a fraction in surprise. But Carol's clinging tunnel held him snugly. He could feel her clenching and unclenching around him as if she were trying to suck him in. Ted couldn't resist. He thrust back into her slowly, waiting for any resistance at which point he would stop.

But the only resistance he met was when his balls were jammed tight up against his mother's asshole.

"Ahhhh!...Oh Goddd!...Oh Goddd!..." he groaned. His mother's cunt surrounded him like a moist, satin glove. He had never felt anything so exciting in his life.

He knew this was all wrong. Carol was his mother. But still he couldn't stop himself from taking advantage of her. He should stop now, before he went to far. But before he did, he could just fuck her gently for a moment and then he'd pull out.

Ted lifted himself on his arms and then slowly hunched backwards, pulling himself most of the way out of his mother's clinging sheath. Then, equally slowed, he pushed back in until he was all the way up her again.

"Mmmm!..." Carol murmured contentedly. She shifted her loins just the slightest bit which made her son's intruding cock lurch deeper and nudge against her hard edged uterus.

"Nahhhhh!..." Ted yelped, stiffening up. He almost lost it when she did that. He had to take a deep breath before he felt he could risk another stroke. Just one more and then he'd pull out.

He sawed in and out of his mother once more and then again and then again. He knew he had to stop before he came inside her and he would. It just felt so good! He had to take it to the last possible moment. He started thrusting in and out of her more forcefully.

"Mmmm!...Mmm!...David!...Noooo!..." Carol murmured, her own loins starting to rise and fall in time with her son's fucking.

What? She had called him David! She couldn't mean his cousin. He wondered who his mother was thinking about. He started to fuck her even faster and shifted his knees under him to be ready to pull out.

"Ohhh David!...Ahhh!...I'm not... your mother...Umm Hmm!...Don't!...I'm... your... Ummm!..." Carol groaned, sliding her nylon clad leg up and down the back of Ted's thigh as she writhed beneath him.

"Ahh!...Unn!..Unn!..." Ted groaned. His cock was on fire inside his mother's blazing pussy and his balls were about to unload. He had to throw a few more quick strokes into her before he came.

It was then that Carol stopped squirming. Her eyes fluttered open and she was looking up at her son with an unseeing stare. Ted froze above her, looking down at his mother with a panic struck gaze. He was sure he saw a brief flash of recognition in her eyes before they fluttered closed again. And then her loins started to turn beneath his once more in lewd invitation.

Ted was terrified that Carol was going to wake up fully at any moment. But he just couldn't resist a few more moments inside her writhing pussy. He was so close.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Unnnn!..." he grunted, fucking his mother in a frenzied burst of excitement. But she was so hot that all too quickly the tingle at the base of his cock became excruciating. He knew he couldn't hold it any longer. He started to pull out.

That's when Jackie cupped his balls firmly in her hand, holding him where he was, deeply imbedded in his mother's cunt.

He whipped his head around and looked at his aunt with beseeching eyes.

"Naahhh!...Aunt Jackie!...Don't!...I'm going to come!...Please!..." Ted pleaded.

"It's O.K. baby!...Go on!...Finish!...Give it up!.." Jackie urged with a wicked smile.

Ted tried to lift up again but Jackie held him firmly by his lurching testicles.

"Ohhhhhh!...." Carol cried, her loins rising up under her son to reclaim the full length of his quivering erection. That was it for Ted.

"Mwahhh!..." he cried, as his balls convulsed in Jackie's palm. A fiery jet of come spewed deep inside Carol's leeching pussy.

Jackie immediately released her restraining grip on Ted's balls. And that's when the full force of his orgasm hit him.

"Nahhhh!...Ahhh!..." the feverish young man cried as his balls started jack-hammering away in his loins. He shuddered so hard with every spasm that it looked like he was being electrocuted. He thought of pulling out but it was too late.

"Unn!...Unn!...Unnn!..." he whimpered, as each enormous gush of sperm burned through his cock like a surgeon's scalpel. He was spurting come into Carol's womb in an almost continuous stream.

"Ohhhh!..." his mother groaned again, looping one arm around Ted's shaking shoulders and pulling herself tightly against him.

Ted gasped and groaned, quivering all over as his orgasm wracked him. His knees slipped beneath him and he sprawled full length on top of his mother's lush curves. And still he continued to come inside her, though the endless flow of sperm was slowly starting to wane

"Mmmm!...You come so much sweetheart!...She'll be dripping your juice for a week..." Jackie said kneading Ted's balls gently. She wanted to be sure he emptied himself completely in his mother's sodden vagina.

She pushed one finger under him a little further until she found the big vein at the base of his cock, just where it connected with his ball sac. She jabbed that tender spot a couple of times, making Ted flinch and his balls lurch painfully since by then they were almost totally spent.

"Unn!...Aunt Jackie!...Ummm!...Stop!...I didn't...Unnn!...I didn't mean to...Ahhh!..." Ted groaned in mortification. He could feel a warm trickle of goo tracing over his balls and then running back into the crack of his mother's ass.

Jackie smiled as she watched a steady stream of come leaking out of her sister's pussy and pooling on the couch beneath her.

Ted finally managed to get his knees back under him and wriggled back to escape his mother's clutching embrace. His still semi-rigid cock exited her pussy with a lewd sucking sound. He stood up shakily next to the couch.

"Ohhhhh!..." Carol groaned mournfully, her loins twisting upwards as if she wanted to be filled once more. But after a moment she seemed to relax and wriggled back down into a comfortable position on the couch.

Ted and Jackie both stared at Carol's come coated pussy. Jackie was impressed. Ted was terrified. His mother's fine pubic hair was completely matted with sperm. There was a pearlescent sheen covering her from her upper thighs to her belly button.

"I better clean her up. She can't wake up like this!..." Ted said.

Jackie leaned down toward her sister and gave her loins a quick wipe with the panties she still held in her hand. It didn't really make much difference. Carol's panties were pretty skimpy to begin with.

"Don't worry about it! It won't be the first time she woke up wondering who was the lucky guy. Although it's been awhile..." Jackie said with a chuckle.

She handed Ted his pants and took his hand once more.

"Why don't we go finish our conversation about younger men and older women...." she said with a mischievous smile.

"You still haven't told me what you think!..." she said as she reached down, fisted is slimy prick and started stroking it.

Ted groaned as his aunt's lewd touch made his balls lurch painfully. He couldn't look Jackie in the eye as he struggled to pull his pants up over his angry tool and her shamelessly twisting hand.

"Just let me get dressed..." he said sheepishly, struggling to get back into his pants on.

"Oh take your time sweetheart. We've got all night!.." Jackie said, stripping her hand off her nephew's cock with a quick jerk that left him gasping.

She handed him her sister's come stained panties.

"Here! A souvenir! I'll wait for you out on the patio. Bring me another scotch on your way will you sweetie?"

"Umm Hmm!...Sure aunt Jackie!" Ted said, slipping the soiled panties into the pocket of his jeans. His head was swimming as he followed his sultry aunt back through the kitchen.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,707 Followers