Mrs. Wilson Ch. 05

Story Info
SCARLET GETS TO PLAY WITH MOM.
2.7k words
4.78
8.1k
21

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INCEST: SCARLET GETS TO PLAY WITH MOMMY

(All the characters in this story are over the age of 18. This all girl story includes a large group of MILFs with an 18-year-old. If that offends you, please find another story.)

SCARLETT'S STORY

Mrs. Wilson had told mom that she was going to be late to the Saturday night party, and to go on without her. So, mom got dressed up all sexy like she always did and drove over to Aria's house.

As soon as mom left, I got myself all ready, hair in double ponytails, tight-fitting T that left my belly button exposed, micro mini plaid school girl skirt that Mrs. Wilson gave me, and a pair of pumps. But no panties. I wanted to be ready for fast action.

When Mrs. Wilson came by to pick me up, she looked me over and exclaimed, "wow! You look so sweet and sexy in that outfit . . . it'll drive your mom and the other women wild. I really love the way that skirt doesn't quite cover all the essentials."

"Thank you Mrs. Wilson." I giggled wriggling my ass side-to-side. "But I bet you planned it that way when you bought this skirt for me, didn't you, you naughty lady you"

She smiled, then grabbing my hand she led me out of the house saying, "Let's hurry up and get to the party before I rape you right here and now."

"Sounds like fun," I said. "But, yeah let's get to the party . . . I'm really horny for my mommy."

By the time we got to the party, Mom had already started playing with the other three women. Mrs. Wilson and I entered very quietly so as to not disturb whatever was going on.

Four pairs of panties lay strewn about on the living room floor. Mommy was sitting on the couch between two of the women. They had mom's blouse open, her tits out, and were suckin' on 'em making loud, lewd sucking sounds. They had had their hands up mom's skirt playing with her pussy as mom had her hands up their skirts fingering their pussies—adding the squish, squish, squish sound of sloppy wet pussies being played with to the music of the lewd tit-sucking sounds. A real symphony of erotic, pornographic sex sounds.

The other woman was standing on the couch facing mom and leaning towards the wall with her extended hands helping to support her. As for mom, she had her head up that woman's skirt eating her out. The sexy slurping sounds of a hot pussy being licked, sucked, and devoured filled the room leaving no doubt as to what my mommy dearest was doing with her head up that woman's skirt—as if the woman's moans didn't tell us all we needed to know anyway.

Mom's greedy slurping at the woman's cunt, and the woman's moans of pleasure added counterpoint to the symphony of lust created by the other women's tit sucking and pussy fingering.

Had I not already been horny and wet from anticipation, then certainly these beautiful sounds of mommy and the other women pleasuring each other would have done the job..

Mom, with her head entirely up that other woman's skirt, obviously couldn't see Mrs. Wilson and I as we entered and stood directly before her. The two women facing us and playing with mom's pussy were in the know, so they just winked at us and continued finger fucking mom for a few moments longer.

So, there we all were, Mrs. Wilson and I standing right in front of mom while mom's head was bobbing up and down under that other woman's skirt, who was fucking her hips back and forth to fuck mom's face all the better.

As if on a pre-arranged signal the two women fingering mommy and sucking her tits stopped, pulled their heads away from mom's chest and their fingers from mommy's pussy. At the same time, the woman having her cunt licked by mommy, also pulled away from mommy's face to stand aside.

Suddenly, the music of slurping, sucking, licking sex sounds stopped. The silence was almost deathly.

Mom's face, staring right at me now, not two feet away from her, looked like she'd just seen a ghost. Her face reflected the shock she must be feeling suddenly realizing that her own daughter had just caught her having sex with other women.

With Mrs. Wilson standing behind me playing with my erect nips through my Tee shirt, I smiled and said "God, mommy, that looked so fuckin' sexy, you eatin' out that other woman!"

Mom, still in a state of shock, couldn't say a word, she just stared at me with mouth wide open.

Trying to snap her out of it I said, "Mommy, please, can I play too, that looks like so much fun. Can I Please mommy?"

Aria, the hostess (the woman mom and been eating) said, "Yeah, mommy Mary . . . let your daughter play too, You've told us how much you've fantasized getting it on with your own daughter. So now's your chance.

"And, believe me, Mary," Mrs. Wilson said, "Scarlett has told me how much she'd really love to have sex fun with her own real life mommy . . . after role playing mommy daughter fun with me."

The other women made my still in total shock mom stand up.

"Come on, Mary," they all said, "go ahead and play with your daughter. We know you want to. You talk about it all the time."

The women moved mom into position near me as Mrs. Wilson said, "And so does your daughter. She's really horny for it. She's masturbated thinking about getting it on with you." .

So, there we are standing face to face, so close I could smell Aria's cunt on mom's breath. But Mom was still in such a state of shock that she was speechless.

"God, mom," I said. "Your face smells so fuckin' sexy with Aria's cunt juice all over it. It's making my own cunt wetter than your face."

The four other women push us even closer together until our bodies are touching. Erect nipple to erect nipple.

"Mommy, I wanna eat your face out!"

The other women pressed our faces together, and I start licking Aria's cunt juice off of mom's face, while fingering her with one hand and playing with her ass with my other.

With our bodies pressed together and our tits touching I could feel mom trembling, but she made no effort to pull away. Since mom's tits were already exposed and her nips swollen, erect, and throbbing from the other women suckin' on them, and since my own nips, though covered by my T-shirt, were erect and prominently tenting the material, I began rubbing my own horny nips against moms. Using my own hard-on nips to push mommy's side to side, and up and down.

"Oh God, Scarlett," mom said, finally finding her voice, "this is so fuckin' porn—and shocking at the same time—I must be dreaming."

"No, mommy. This is no dream. This is for real, and I wannu lick all the girl cum off your face, then I wanna fuck your lovin' hot cunt with my face!"

"Ummmmm, Scarlett dear," mom moaned and sighed as she came back to life and wrapped her arms around my torso to play with my ass.

The other four women, now sitting on the couch, cheered in unison when mom began fondle my butt, saying, "Go for it Mary! Show us the real kinky mommy-daughter incest fun you've always wanted."

And they were fingering themselves while watching us. Squish, squish, squish.

"Oh, mommy," I said. "That makes me feel so fuckin' hot . . . you playing with my ass like that." I took the next step and pressed my lips against mom's, then began tongue fucking her mouth out.

And then mom's tongue fought back, wrestled with mine and then fucked back and forth between my lips. And as the realization that this was my very own mommy face fucking me, what I'd fantasized about for weeks, was actually happening it sent new thrills of electric pleasure all through my body.

As I continued to lap up Aria's sex juices from mom's mouth, I slipped a hand down under mom's skirt to play with her pussy . . . her very hot, wet pussy.

Mom moaned into my mouth as we both continued to face fuck and rub our nips together, and mommy responded to my fingering of her cunt by reaching her hand up under my skirt to play with mine, causing me to moan with pleasure into her mouth.

I pulled my mouth away from mommy's to say, "yesssss, mommy! Finger my cunt like that, fuckin's A."

The four women on the coach continued to urge us on, saying things like "fuck yeah! Mommy and daughter fingering each other. Kinky mommy-daughter face-fucking so hot and so beautiful."

And the liquid squish! Squish! Squish! Sounds of six hot pussies being fingered filled the room—as did the tangy aroma of six sloshy wet cunts.

I pulled my face away from mommy's face again and began kissing and licking down her her neck, and on to her already swollen, well-sucked upon nipples—which I dwelled upon adding some long, hard sucks of my own. I tried to suck each of her tits into my mouth, then pulling back further until my lips were left with only her nipples to clasp on to. I clamped my lips onto each nipple as hard as I could, as if trying to tear it away from the rest of her, then it would slip out of my mouth with a sexy pop sound.

Mommy sighed and moaned with pleasure.

"Oh mommy," I said in between sucks of her tits, this is so fuckin' porn . . . to be able to suck your tits like this. Something I haven't been able to do since I was nursing on you. It makes me feel so fuckin' hot and tingly to suck on you. My pussy is just on such fuckin' fire."

"Ahhh, Scarlett, honey. That's so sweet of you, but your making your poor, horny mommy feel so naughty . . . getting the hots over you like I am. You make me feel all tingly too."

After working each tit over thoroughly I knelt down before her kissing and licking my way up between her thighs. Then my head was up her skirt and I plastered my mouth over her sex mound sucking hard on everything my lips could cover.

Mommy let out a gasp of hot air upon feeling my mouth on her cunt. "Nghghggod, Scarlett," she said.

I could hardly believe, but here I was eating out my very own real life mommy. The powerful fantasy I'd been having for weeks was being fulfilled. And the delicious thrills I felt, the exquisite tingling from the forbidden fruit of mommy-daughter incest set my whole being on fire.

While my nose teased her clit, I fucked my tongue deep into her pussy and twirled it around trying to hit all the sexy spots.

"Ummmmyessssss, Scarlett sweety. Fuck mommy's cunt like that yessssss!"

About that time, the always horny Mrs. Wilson, unable to contain herself got up from the couch saying "How fuckin' hot is that.?"

Mrs. Wilson got behind mom, her huge tits pressing against mom's upper back, her arms wrapped around mom to play with mom's tits. Her lips close to mom's ear she whispers hotly: "Mary, this is so-o-o fucking hot, watching your daughter eat you out like this. You really like it don't you Mary, having your little hottie of a daughter face-fuck your cunt?"

Of course, by that time mom couldn't speak a word, all she could do was nod her head ," and moan something unintelligible.

The other three women got up to join in on the fun. Two of them used their mouths to replace Mrs. Wilson's hands on mom's tits while Mrs. Wilson continued to kiss and lick mom's neck, the sides of her face, and talk dirty to her about mommy/daughter sex.

Meanwhile, the other woman got down on the floor behind me to lay down on her back and stick her face up my skirt so she could eat me out as I ate mom out.

Soon mom was trembling and shaking all over and moaning in pleasure. I also went into the trembles and shakes as I furiously fucked the face of the woman who had stuck her face up under my cunt.

Mom moaned and thrashed, almost violently fucking her cunt into my loving, licking face from her own urgent need—and the wonderful exquisite kink I knew she was feeling from being eaten out by her own loving horny daughter.

"Nghghghgfuckkkk,yessss!" We both moaned in unison, and in harmony with the lewd slurping, and sucking sounds of these four women working us over in an opera of lust and sexual pleasure.

Mom came on my face as I greedily sucked up her juices, and mom's coming made me cum on the woman eating me out. A woman who readily licked up all my juices.

After I came down a bit from my big "O," I stood up to embrace and kiss mommy

"Oh, mommy. That was wonderful. You have no idea how proud I feel for making you cum all over my face."

Mrs. Wilson whispered into mom's ear, "Mary, go ahead and taste your own cunt cum on your daughter's face. See what a sexy little sweetie your daughter is for making love to your horny cunt."

"Yes, mommy," I said, "cum and eat my face out."

The women pressed mom's and my faces together, and mom was so turned on from all the dirty sex talk, even though she had just cum, she wasted no time at all in jamming her tongue deep into my mouth while playing with my throbbing nipples.

"That's it, Mary," Aria, the blonde homeowner said, "eat your own cum out of your daughter's mouth.

"You horny slut, you, Mary, face fucking your own daughter like that!" Stella, the preacher's wife said.

The other women continued talking dirty to us about mommy daughter sex, while fondling all available parts of mom making her all hot and horny again. As for me, I was way beyond horny.

When mom and I broke off the kiss to come up for air, Mrs. Wilson said, "now, Mary, in order to fully initiate you into mommy/daughter sex you've got eat your daughter out like she did you, while we watch. Repay the favor, Mary."

While the other four women sat on the couch again leaving mommy and I standing alone before them, Madison, the other preacher's wife said, "Go ahead, Mary, you've been telling us how much you've wanted to lick your daughter's sweet little slit. So, now's your chance."

"Show us!" All four women said.

"Yes, please, mommy," I said, "I'm so fuckin' horny from all this . . . I need to cum again. I need you to face fuck my cunt, please mommy."

"Okay, sweetie," mommy said giving my mouth one last kiss, then down she went, squatting before my too small of a school girl's skirt. She fondled and kissed my thighs.

Then, while playing with my ass, she stuck head up under my skirt and began to kiss and lick my pussy.

"Ummmmm, fuck yeahhhhh, mommy!"

Squeezing my ass with powerful grip, she pulled my crotch harder into her face. I played with my nipples while she devoured my pussy.

"Fuck, yessss, mommy, right there," I said when she began sucking on my clit.

It didn't take long before my whole body was thrashing, trying to fuck my mommy's loving, licking, sucking face as I went into orgasm.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiooowww!" I screamed.

By the time I came, all four of the other women had taken their clothes off, and they piled onto mom and me. They quickly undressed mom and I, and we all ended up on the floor in a wild six-woman fuck fest, tribbing, licking, sucking, fondling, kissing, and eating pussy.

All six of us moaning and thrashing, screaming and squeaking our orgasms, sexy bodies all entwined together, all of us delirious with sex, fucking and sucking and licking until totally exhausted.

THE END