Mrs. Young Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the edge of my chair, I feel like a creep watching my best friend with his girlfriend, but he isn't objecting to me being in here either.

Michael's hands move back to her thighs again, rubbing up and down. Her hips try to follow his slow movements and it's clear that her arousal is building. I can see it in her eyes when they meet mine every few seconds to make sure I'm still watching.

Anna reaches up and grabs Michael's shirt collar to pull him down to her. She kisses him and he grinds his hips into her again. Pleasurable chills run throughout my body when Anna moans into his mouth from the friction.

"Take your top off," I hear Michael whisper when their lips separate.

Anna's hands travel down to the hem of her sweater and she lifts it up. Michael grabs her waist as he watches her lift the article of clothing over her head, exposing a dark red bra. The cups are a thin material and the shadow of her nipples underneath are on full display for both Michael and I to see.

As if he were thinking it too, his hands slide up from her waist, over her ribs and capture both breasts in a perfect hold. While her breasts are still a good size for as tiny as she is, Michael's hands cover them entirely.

They are really doing this right in front of me. I'm almost certain this is one of her kinks and Michael is letting her use me to get that extra arousal out of her from it.

Anna's eyes find mine again and she raises her hips toward Michael's body then wraps her legs around his waist to bring him closer. He catches himself on the bed just in time as she pulls his body where she wants him. He grins and lowers to lay on top of her. His head buries at her neck and Anna reacts to his lips against her, a groan slipping out of her open mouth.

I feel myself getting hard and Anna's eyes are on me still, darting from my face to my lap. My hands are gripping the arm rests on the computer chair and she spares a glance at that too.

She looks away briefly to whisper something in Michael's ear. He pulls back and I'm surprised when he glares down at her.

He shakes his head. "We've already talked about this. The answer is no." He's very stern with her, and he grinds his hips against her again. Hard.

The look she gives Michael is one of a child that was just told she cannot pick out a toy at the store. I study her face and don't falter when her eyes return to me.

Now she looks upset. Angry, even. While still looking at me, her hands move up to her breasts and she pulls the thin fabric of her bra up, exposing herself to the room.

Michael watches her from above and his hands immediately cover both of her breasts. To anyone else, it may look like he's just grabbing her to touch her, but it's clear to me that he's trying to shield her from me.

She pushes his hands away and half covers her breasts with her own hands. Her hands are not as large as Michael's are and I don't have to imagine at all what she looks like underneath.

Michael glances over at me. "You wanna scram for a little bit?" He nods his head toward the open bedroom door.

Before I can even think of a response, Anna is giving one for me. "He's staying." She says. They both lock eyes for what feels like several seconds. He leans down to her ear and she pulls away from him, refusing to hear what he has to say.

"I already told you--" Michael says, his voice a warning.

Anna holds her ground though. She removes her hands from her chest and Michael tries to cover her but she slaps his hands away. He is pissed off, I can't tell if more at her for acting like this or at me for staying in the room.

We both watch as Anna unbuttons her jeans and pushes them halfway down her thighs. Michael is at a loss for words as she tries to undress herself in front of both of us.

My hard on is apparent in my jeans now and I don't try to hide it. As much as I want to leave the room, I also really want to stay. I haven't had any action in months since Jenny. Other than watching porn on my phone, if you even want to call that action. The only actual action is from my own hand. I'm staying put. Plus, I have to see where this goes. They are either going to fight or fuck. One of the two.

Anna pulls her black panties to the side at the crotch while eyeing Michael. The look she's giving him is one of direct defiance. They clearly had a conversation previously about what she is doing right now. About their sex life and him not wanting to invite me or anyone else into it.

But she's inviting me. That much is clear. I know it, Michael knows it, and he doesn't like it.

His hand reaches between her legs. At first I think he's covering her up, but that's not the case entirely. He rubs her there and she watches him until he slips his middle finger inside and his palm cups her. A short moan escapes her open mouth as she watches him and the palm of his hand rubs against her clit. My cock is rock solid in my pants now, throbbing as I watch Michael finger Anna on my bed.

She reaches up to him and he leans down until she can wrap her arms around the back of his neck. She pulls him closer and kisses him before quickly pushing his head down between her legs. He removes his hand and immediately settles his mouth right over her pussy.

Anna sighs and throws her head back to my bed, grabbing the hair on Michael's head. Her breasts on full display now, I can't look at anything else for awhile until I remember what Michael is doing between her legs, and I have to watch that too.

When her eyes dart back over to me, I'm suddenly aware of myself sitting up straight on the edge of the seat as I watch. Never did I think I'd be watching my best friend and his girlfriend messing around like this in my room on my own bed.

Anna lifts a hand toward me and motions with her finger for me to come to her. I stare for a moment and think better than to do as she asks. I shake my head, no.

"Come over here." She says, trying again. It startles me how much I want to. I'm aware that Michael does not want me to interfere with what they are doing. And to be honest, no matter how bad I want any sexual encounter right now, this wouldn't be the smartest idea. I don't want to be on Michael's bad side. I've already been a shit friend unknowingly to him.

I look to Michael, his face still between her legs but he slows his movements and I notice him look up at her. He removes his mouth, a liquid string of her shining arousal clinging to his bottom lip until he allows enough distance from her pussy and his mouth for it to break.

His fingers take the place of his mouth and he watches her. Her eyes are still on me, longing.

"Look at me." Michael says to her. She finally does and he spits on her pussy. This keeps her attention momentarily as his mouth replaces his fingers again. I know he's pissed. It appears he has to fight for her attention right now. I'd be upset if it were me, too.

Her breath hitches and her head falls back again. Michael pulls her jeans down the rest of the way until they are on the floor and he spreads her legs apart, holding her panties to the side still. He pulls her to the edge of the bed as he sits on his knees there on the floor in front of her. Her hands reach for her breasts and my memories immediately flash to Jenny.

I feel precum wet in my underwear, but I ignore it.

"I want him here." Anna looks at me again then back to Michael. He shakes his head, lips covering her clit and she moans. She doesn't mean that she just wants me in the same room. She wants me on her, around her, in her. Michael can see through her and he is not having any of it.

Her entire body twitches once and she hugs her arms around herself and one of her thumbs rubs absentmindedly against her nipple. She squirms on my bed and both of her legs rise straight up into the air in front of Michael. He pushes them back toward her head to give himself a better angle between her legs.

His tongue is visibly flicking against her clit from where I'm sitting and I'm hypnotized. I can't look away. I should, but I don't want to. She is soaked there, between her own arousal and Michael eating her out.

Anna hugs her legs to her chest and Michael adjusts himself again. He slaps part of her ass, part of her thigh and she gasps as his tongue is constant right at her clit.

Her eyes are closed now as she lets herself go to feel everything. She must be going crazy knowing I'm just right here on the other side of the room watching her. She loves this game and Michael is eating it up how aroused she is.

Without thinking, I stand from my computer chair, needing to be somewhere different. Michael immediately removes his mouth from her and looks over at me.

I've never seen him give me such a threatening look like he is now. He reminds me of an aggressive dog when you try to move his food bowl. He will snap at me if I make the wrong move.

But I'm only standing to stand. I lean against my dresser and cross my arms. It's hotter in the room now. I want to take my sweatshirt off but I know it will look like I'm trying something if I do. The sweatshirt stays on and I force myself to deal with it.

He returns his mouth in between Anna's legs, but his brief absence did not go unnoticed by her. She is locked on me now that I'm standing up from the computer chair. My hard on stands out. I know this. And that's exactly where she is looking.

Something must have changed in the way Michael is eating her out, she's not breathing like she was before, her moans have become quiet to nothing at all. Michael notices and he stands up in front of her. I watch him unbutton his pants and he reaches for her to sit up.

Anna forces herself to look away from me when Michael pulls his dick out in front of her. She grabs his length and looks up at him. The look she's giving him makes my cock pulse and I almost leave the room to jerk off in the bathroom just outside my bedroom. I so badly want to touch myself.

Michael removes her hand and slides the head of his cock just inside her mouth. His other hand holds her head and he controls her movement. She keeps her eyes locked to his as she sucks. Her hands reach up between his legs to touch his balls.

When he lets her go, she moves slower, massaging her tongue over just the head of his cock. Michael sighs as he watches her, seemingly forgetting that I'm even in the room.

Anna tries to take more of him into her mouth, but she struggles and Michael doesn't try to push her. She could take some lessons from Jenny. Memories from that rainy evening return to me as Jenny took my cock down her throat without any trouble at all in this very room. It was the single most hottest thing that ever happened to me, right up until she put that condom on me and fucked me.

The sound of two car doors slamming shut one after the other just outside downstairs alarms all of us. Anna pauses and Michael turns to look at me.

"My parents." I say.

"Shit." Michael looks back at Anna and she has removed her hands from him entirely. She leans down to grab her jeans off the floor and stands up to slip them back on. Michael puts his dick away and I turn to adjust myself.

"Stay here." I say and leave the room. I hear the kitchen door open as I'm coming down the stairs. My mom walks in first and her eyes are glued to Anna's boots on the floor mat as she's taking her own off.

I immediately let her know. "Michael and his girlfriend are here. They are about to leave."

"It's pretty late," she says. Of course, she's not saying what she really means to say. Which is: "it's too late to have friends over Matthew. And a girl? What the hell is she doing in the house?"

"I know, sorry," I lean against the small island counter. "I didn't know they were coming until last minute and I couldn't say no then."

"It's fine. Just wrap it up, your dad has work in the morning." She's taking her earrings off as she says this and waits for me to answer.

"Yeah. Okay." I answer. I'm annoyed. I've never done anything to break any kind of trust with them, but my parents, more so my mom, have always been strict with me. I look forward to when I can move out and get a place of my own.

My dad is quiet as he comes through the open back door a second later. "Hey." He says when he notices me.

"How was the Christmas dinner?" I ask.

He watches to make sure my mom has left the kitchen before he answers. "One of my coworkers got drunk. She vomited everywhere." He exaggerates with his hands as he whispers.

I smile, not believing him.

"It was pretty uneventful." He admits. "Did I hear Michael's over?"

I nod. "He's about to leave."

"Tell him I said hey. Haven't seen him in awhile."

I nod again as he removes his coat and says goodnight. It's almost 11:30 now and I should be seeing both Anna and Michael off before my mom decides to come upstairs.

I return to my room to find only Anna. She's completely dressed again like nothing ever happened. She just had Michael's dick in her mouth minutes ago. She's standing beside my dresser admiring a random poster of guitar chords on my wall. I tried the instrument a year ago but it never stuck. The poster never found it's way off of my wall either.

"Where is he?" I ask.

She looks at me for a moment before answering. Her arms are crossed at her chest and she eyes me up and down. "Bathroom." She says.

I nod and step further into the room by my computer desk to turn it off for the night. I feel Anna still standing close behind me and then her hand rests on my lower back. I pause and wait until I have to turn to acknowledge her.

Her nipples are still erect through her sweater and I can't seem to look away. She catches onto my stare and moves closer. I turn toward her and try to keep some space between us by placing a hand on her shoulder, but she's determined to do whatever she plans to do.

She wastes no time touching me through my jeans. I'm still hard and I really think she just wanted to check if I still was.

"Anna," I say, grabbing her wrist. I don't forcefully try to move her hand like I thought I would though. "You shouldn't do that." I shake my head.

Her eyes are begging and disappointed all at the same time. We both hear the toilet flush and she squeezes my cock through my jeans and steps even closer.

This girl is bold. She's not listening to me. "Michael--" I say, reminding her of her boyfriend who is seconds from coming back into the room. He clearly did not want Anna to have this kind of physical contact with me. She doesn't seem to care at all.

But I do care. I'm annoyed that she's not listening. This kind of girl could ruin a friendship with how she's acting. I'm doing a great enough job ruining it on my own. I don't need her to speed up the process.

"He doesn't want you and me to be like this." I tell her. She rolls her eyes when I finally push her hand away. I'm definitely going to jerk off after both of them leave. I am throbbing.

"It's no big deal." She shrugs her shoulders but doesn't try to touch me again. In fact, she moves back across the room in front of my bed to stand.

"You're dating." I remind her, adjusting myself in my jeans for the second time.

She shrugs again. "He knew I liked this kind of stuff before I agreed to go out with him. I want this and it's not cheating."

I'm sure I'm looking at her like she has two heads. This girl is bad news. I was only half serious before about her ruining mine and Michaels's friendship, but I think she actually could. It doesn't seem like she would care at all either. She may have done this very thing before.

A strong feeling of dislike develops toward her. I don't want her in my house anymore. I need Michael to leave so she will follow him.

I have nothing else to say to her. She's hearing me but she's not listening. I should tell Michael about this. But what he if gets mad at me instead of her? Would he even believe me?

When Michael returns to my room, he reaches for Anna and wraps his arms around her from behind. He kisses her cheek and looks at me.

"We're gonna head out." He's hesitant toward me and Anna nods, agreeing to leave. She doesn't think I will talk about what just happened. And I won't. Not while she's here. I'll talk to him alone the next chance I get.

"Yeah." I agree with him to get her out of here.

I follow them downstairs and Michael turns to me while Anna is putting her boots on at the door.

"I'll text you tomorrow." Michael tells me. He gives me a look like he wants to say something more, but he doesn't.

I don't think I will feel right about this until we talk more about it and what just happened with Anna behind his back. If she isn't getting what she wants from me, I'm sure she will seek it from somewhere else where Michael won't even know about it. I don't like this at all and I hate even more that he brought her here and put me in this situation.

I wake up the next day around noon to my phone buzzing on my nightstand. My bedroom is cold as fuck and I pull my blanket over my head.

My phone buzzes again and I reach outside of the protection of the warm blanket to grab it and pull it in. Michael is text messaging me. I read the preview of the text message through squinted eyes.

He's asking if I'll come over to his house to hang out later today. Nothing else. Just like it was normal and I hadn't just watched him have oral sex with his girlfriend on my bed last night.

I decide to walk to his house a few hours later. I can't muster up the will to ask my mom for a ride. I don't feel like dealing with it if I don't have to. It's only about a 45 minute walk. I've walked it before. It's not that bad.

My toes are numb by the time I make it to the front door of Michael's house. Michael text messaged me while I was walking and told me to come on in when I arrive because the door will be unlocked.

I'm hesitant as I walk through the front door, Jenny on my mind. To be honest, she was on my mind most of my walk over. While walking and trying to figure out how to tell her son that his girlfriend is all wrong for him, my mind had wandered to when Jenny sucked me off on her couch downstairs that first night. With it still very fresh on my mind, I open the front door, eyes locking on that same couch. The living room is empty. I'm surprisingly relieved when I don't see Jenny sitting there where I thought she would be.

I'm on a specific mission right now and I've thought about everything I want to say to Michael on my way over. I hurry upstairs directly to his room. His door is open and I give a quick knock as I walk in out of habit, announcing my arrival. Michael is standing. He acknowledges me and I notice he is tidying his room.

"Hey," he says and throws a dirty shirt at me. I toss it to his hamper and miss. "Took you long enough."

"I walked." I say, sliding out of my winter coat. I hang it own the back of his door and take a seat on one of the bean bags in front of his television.

He's silent as he finds all the dirty articles of clothing and throws them toward his hamper. I ignore a pair of pink panties that I assume are Anna's as he skips picking them up. Jenny may not be too kind to want to wash her son's girlfriend's underwear.

The silence draws out for longer than I am expecting it to. I watch him as he continues to tidy his room. I've never seen him clean with such purpose.

I want to talk about what happened last night. Pretty much all of it. Now. "So, what was that last night?" I ask. I'm going for a direct approach. There's no other way I can do this.

He shrugs as if to say 'you know how it is.' He goes back to cleaning. I'm annoyed with his response. I'm annoyed with how he acted last night and is acting right now. Annoyed that the two of them showed up out of no where. Annoyed that I have to have this stupid conversation with him right now and he's trying to slide it under the rug.

123456...8