Mrs. Young Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey." I try again. He doesn't even look in my direction. "Hey!" I raise my voice trying to fight for his attention.

"What?" He's forced to look at me now.

"What was that?" I ask again, feeling myself becoming angry.

"What?" He acts confused. He's playing dumb with me now. That makes me more aggravated.

"Don't what me. I'm talking about what happened with you, me and Anna last night. What was that?"

"Man, come on." He shrugs me off yet again and is back to absentmindedly cleaning his room. I just watched him move a pair of shoes from one side of his closet to the other. Then, he grabs the blanket laying across the end of his bed, unfolds it, folds it back and lays it exactly how it was before.

I should approach this differently maybe. "Michael, just talk to me. Come on."

He pauses and looks at me. He wants to say something but he doesn't.

"It freaked me out yesterday. I didn't know what to do. You're in a relationship with this girl now. What should I have done?" I ask, trying to get something or anything out of him.

"Nothing. You did everything right. I talked to her about this. You don't have to worry about anything. It's not your problem." He says.

That's not good enough for me. I know he can see that I feel it's not good enough because I'm not even trying to hide my feelings about it. And this is my problem because he made it my problem.

He sighs and drops his cleaning act. "Okay, listen. I don't want to make it weird okay. And I didn't want to have to bring it up beforehand because I knew you would say no."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"She was begging me. For weeks. She wanted a repeat of that first night we all got together. Obviously, I didn't want that. But she kept on and on about it. So I compromised with her." He says.

"A little transparency would have been nice. Or anything at all."

"Matt, I wasn't even sure that it was going to happen at all. I just fucking went with it. You know how she is, she--"

"No. I don't know how she is. She's your girlfriend. The girl showed up at my doorstep in the middle of the night--"

"It wasn't the middle of the night--"

"Whenever!" I'm getting angrier. He's not helping. He's making this worse. I was expecting a calm talk and this is going in the opposite direction.

We both fall quiet. He notices my mood and I can tell he's trying to be careful with what he says next. I have no right to speak to him this way with everything I've already done to him to break his trust. Things that he will never know about.

"Go on then. Say what you have to say." He says,

"You two sprung that on me and I didn't feel like I could say no or stop it. And even when I tried to, if I wasn't shut down by you, it was her."

"Hey I tried to get you to leave the room." He argues. "And I don't see why you're even pissed about this. I brought a fucking girl to you." He says this like he did me a favor. "You haven't hooked up with anyone since her. I thought you'd be okay with this. You had a good time watching, didn't you?"

"Man, I am this close," I warn and take a step toward him. He takes a step closer too. He knows I've never been in any kind of fight and I can see he's a little hesitant because of how mad I am. I'm so pissed at him right now.

"I don't trust this girl." I tell him. "She's hot and what she wants to do with you and apparently me is hot. But that's not a girlfriend. Not a good one at least. This girl is playing you. I felt it before you showed up last night and I felt it right before you guys left when it was just me and her alone in my room and she was trying to get with me behind your back."

"What do you mean? What did she say?" He asks. He perks up with extreme interest in my response.

"She was all over me, Michael." I tell him. "She--"

Michael waves me off. "Now I know you're bullshitting me."

I give him a quizzical look. He doesn't believe me? I had doubts that he would, but it hurts knowing that he actually doesn't.

"I talked to her. We talked about this before. I asked her not to get physical with you anymore that was our compromise. She wouldn't have done that." He shakes his head.

"Michael,"

"No, man." He raises his voice now. "Just stop. I don't know why you're trying to sabotage this for me. Do you want her for yourself? Is that it?"

"What? Are you crazy? No!"

"I appreciate you trying to act like a loyal friend and all, but this is what turns her on. She eats this shit up. Do you know what we did after we left your house last night? We fucked like bunnies in the alley. She was so wired from it."

"Act like a loyal friend?" That's the only thing my mind is fixated on right now. I can't believe him. "Listen to what you're saying, bro."

"Just go home, Matt." Michael waves me off again. "I don't need this right now."

What the hell? He invited me over. I just got here. "I don't know if you think I'm lying or joking with you, but I can tell you I am not. This girl is going to fuck up our friendship."

"Oh this is what's going to fuck it up? This?" He asks in a sarcastic tone. My heart drops. He couldn't know about me and his mom. I have to keep reminding myself only two people in the whole world know. I know his mom isn't going to admit it. And I'd be a fool if I told on myself.

"You're a fucking asshole, man," I tell him, shaking my head.

"Stop calling me an asshole," he pushes at my chest. I'm so angry I push him back, hard.

"Really?" He throws his arms out wide to his sides. "Are we gonna do this?"

Adrenaline flying off of both of us, I step toward him, not giving him a chance. I grab the collar of his shirt. He holds me back and punches me in the face. The noise is disgusting. I hit him back, not as hard, and then we're both on the floor struggling for the upper hand.

"What are you doing?!" Jenny's voice is loud at the bedroom door. I don't even look at her. Michael ignores her too and he hits me again. He gets on top of me and I cover my face.

"Stop! Michael, get off of him! Stop!" Jenny is loud behind Michael. I catch a glimpse of her trying to pull him off of me but he pushes her back. I feel the floor vibrate and hear a loud thud simultaneously and look to see that Jenny fell down to the floor. I push Michael off of me with all my strength and hit him again. His nose makes a horrid cracking sound under my fist and he backs off, holding his face.

"Fuck!" He shouts.

Jenny and I make eye contact briefly before I'm back on Michael, pushing him against the wall. I hear the drywall splinter and crack then Michael grabs at the collar of my shirt and jabs against the side of my head as I hold him against the wall.

"Stop!" Jenny is up again behind me now grabbing at my waist to try to pull me away. "Matt!" Her nails dig into my back painfully and she pulls me hard when her hands move up to my shoulders. I hear my shirt rip and I lose my balance. We both fall back on a pile of Michael's bed sheets and clothes on the floor. I land on her and hear the air being knocked out of her lung from my weight. Her hands wrap in front of me on my chest and her fingers lock together. I look up at Michael who is still standing, his back leaning against the wall while he holds his nose. I try to stand up, but Jenny moves quick and locks her legs around mine. I grab at her thighs on either side trying to pull her off.

"Fuck," Michael curses out again and pushes off of the wall. The drywall and paint are cracked and a large, shallow crater is evident in the wall there now.

"Is your nose broken?" Jenny asks him. Michael doesn't answer her and he stumbles out of the room and down the stairs. "Michael!" Jenny calls after him.

We hear the front door swing open and I feel Jenny jump underneath me when it slams shut. The sound of glass shattering and falling on the wood floor downstairs makes Jenny whimper underneath me.

I'm breathing hard and she will not let me go. Did that really just happen? The adrenaline I feel is insane. I really wish Jenny was not here right now holding me down. I would have ran down the stairs after him, I think.

I can't relax. I'm tense and I know Jenny can feel it as she tries to hold me still. "Are you okay?" Her voice is soft beside my ringing ear.

I give a quick nod. I can't speak. It's probably best if I don't say anything at all right now.

"Does he know?" Jenny asks after a moment of listening to me trying to calm down my breathing. This adrenaline rush is no joke, my hands are shaking.

I know what she's asking. Of course she would be worried about Michael finding out about us. In her eyes, why else would Michael and I get into a physical fight if not because he found out his best friend fucked his mom? I shake my head, giving her peace of mind.

"Why did that happen, then?" She asks. She tries to rub my chest. I can't have her doing this right now. I'm too riled up. I try to get up but she's actually using strength to hold me down to her.

"Can you let me go?" I am using everything left in me to be calm toward her. I shouldn't be in this house right now feeling this way.

"No." She says.

"Jenny." I warn her.

"Tell me what happened."

"We got into a fight. Let me go."

She's brave continuing to hold me like she is. I feel my cock getting hard with mixed feelings toward the situation. I don't need this right now. If this were last night, I'd be all over her right now.

She finally releases her hold around my chest, but I choose not to move. I feel her breasts against my back every time she breathes. My grip on her thighs tightens and her hands slide up my arms, groping my biceps.

"You should stop." I warn, releasing my hold on her thighs. Jenny holds my arms tighter in response.

"Talk to me." Her voice is small and delicate behind me.

"You want to talk now?" I'm quick to snap back. I should get up and leave and think about talking later, but I've been bottling it in. "It's been months, Jenny."

I feel her lips rest against the back of my neck, "I'm sorry," her voice is still soft and calm.

"Oh, you're sorry." I'm taking most of my anger for Michael out on her. It's wrong, but I can't stop now "That makes it better. I fell great now." I lay the sarcasm on strong and I can't stop the word vomit. "Ya know, I've been pretty miserable. The least you could have done is told me that you made up your mind about me."

"Made up my mind?" She asks. "What do you mean?"

"You clearly made the decision to avoid me like the plague. And that's fine and all. I half expected it, but I would have appreciated some kind of closure and an honest conversation before you went back to your husband." I don't know why I even said that to her. Maybe I'm just trying to make her mad because I am mad. I'm looking for any kind of fight right now.

"Hey," her grip loosens on my arms. "That's not fair."

"You want to talk about fair now?"

"Stop that." Her legs unwrap from around mine and she pushes hard at my back. I scoot away from her and lean against the opposite wall. She stands from the ground and points her finger down at me while I look up at her. "I know you're upset, but you can't talk to me that way. I don't know how you speak with all these other girls you hook up with or how you treat them afterward, but you will not treat me like that."

Her threat is very real. I feel like I've been put in my place, but that only makes me all the more frustrated by her response. "You know what, Jenny?" I stand up from the ground so I'm above her. Now she has to look up.

"What?"

"You know what?" I ask again out of anger building even more.

"What?" She raises her voice.

"I spent a lot of time thinking about you and what we did. You threw me to the curb when I was trying to comfort you that night. A couple day," I repeat her words when she asked for space that night in the laundry room. "You don't give a shit about me. You just wanted a fuck. That's all you've wanted from me since that first night downstairs on the couch--"

"Shame on you," she says in a hushed voice. "You truly think that? Is this how you see me? You don't think I know what we did? How this feels? I think about it every day, what we did." Her voice is small and miserable as she interrupts me.

I don't know what to say. I don't know that I have anything else to say. Only, I do. I've been wanting to speak to her for months. But now is the worst time for us to talk. I'm not thinking rationally and frankly, I'll say anything to hurt her feelings right now just because I can. We're both vulnerable and I'm the only one taking advantage of it. So I'm the bad guy, and she's making that clear.

We fall quiet having a stare off in Michael's room. I wipe my nose and mouth. When pushing my hair off of my forehead, it stings and I look down to see blood smeared on my hand and I gather that I'm bleeding. Jenny only watches me as I leave it to dry on my hand.

"I'm pissed off." I say, then realize how juvenile I must sound to her.

"I know you are." She says after thinking for a moment. "I know it's not all because of me. Why did that happen?" She brings it back around to the fight I just had with her son.

I shake my head and look away from her. She's too forgiving with how I just spoke to her. She's dismissing the problem that I have with her all together to focus on mine and Michaels. What am I going to do? Tell her that Michael and his girlfriend  used me yesterday to spice up their sex life? No. Absolutely not. It goes so much deeper than that and I don't feel like talking about it. Not right now.

"You're unbelievable." I say under my breath, but loud enough for her to hear me. I'm well aware of how hard my dick is and the pounding in my head. I don't know if I need to lay down or fuck right now.

"Matthew." Jenny tries again.

Why am I here still? What is my presence accomplishing right now? "I should go." I say. I'm only capsizing the longer I stay here to talk to her. She's saying everything wrong and I'm saying everything wrong and I can't fix this.

She looks like she wants to stop me, but she's silent.

"I honestly don't know that I can stand you right now." I add, trying to hurt her feelings still. I watch her face for the reaction I want and it's working. "I can't look at you. I got what I wanted from you and I don't need this right now." I voice, shaking my head again. I'll regret my words later, I'm sure. But maybe it's best that I say them now.

"Well then leave. Get out of here." Now she's angry.

I turn to walk out of the room, "Fucking crazy." I say, loud enough for her to hear me as I take the stairs.

"Matthew!" She yells and I hear her following me down. "Leave!"

She pushes at my back when we reach the first floor. Glass crunches underneath my shoes and I look down. The hardwood floor at the front entrance is covered in broken glass from the front door where Michael slammed it too hard and the glass windows on it shattered. Cold December air is spilling into the house.

I turn to see Jenny's face in a fit of rage as I open the door to leave. She's crying. "Go." She says again. She notices the glass on the door is broken then. Her eyes travel to the floor to see all the broken glass and she looks stunned and heartbroken all at once.

"Jenny--" I say, letting go of the door handle.

"Please, just go." She turns away and disappears into the kitchen. I stare at the broken glass still attached to the front door, feeling even worse now. Jenny returns a few seconds later with a hand broom and a dust pan and pushes me out of the way.

I comply with her, getting out of her space. She lowers to the floor and sweeps up glass into the dust pan, ignoring me now. I watch her clean the entryway quickly until all the broken glass on the floor is gone. She raises back up without even looking at me and leaves the room again.

When I hear her emptying the broken glass into the trash bin in the kitchen, I close the front door and follow her in there.

Jenny turns her head when she hears me enter the kitchen. "I told you I want you to leave, Matthew. Now." Her voice is more stern than the first two times she told me.

"I'm not leaving." I tell her.

"You going to break something else then?" Her voice cracks as she sets the hand broom and dust pan down on the counter. I shake my head, moving closer to her. We both know I didn't break the glass windows on the front door, but she's blaming me for it.

"I don't want you here." She warns. "You are not welcome right now." Her hand stops me at my chest, preventing me from coming any closer. I cover my hand over hers and move it out of the way.

"I'm telling you to stop." She warns again. I half expect her to slap me as I'm moving closer to her. I want her to slap me. I feel like an asshole. I can't leave now. Not after the way I spoke to her. Now that I'm calming down a little, I know that the guilt will eat me alive.

"Just," I sigh, annoyed at this entire situation. "Can you just let me--" Let me what? I don't know what I'm trying to do. I step completely into her space and she stops pushing me away. I feel her breath at my neck when I reach her. I rest my mouth on top of her shoulder and my hands on the counter on either side of her. She doesn't touch me. Her knuckles are white as they grip the counter behind her.

"I'm sorry." I say. She remains silent. I go on, "I'm upset. I'm riled up from that fight. I should leave, but I don't want to leave it like this."

She's listening to me at least. Her knuckles are still gripping tight to the counter. I'm waiting for her to relax.

"I can't stop thinking about what we did in my room. And when we came back here that night, I was worried. I accepted what you wanted. I gave you the space you asked for. You asked for a few days, but it's been months, Jenny." Standing up straight, I look out the window behind her just over the sink and observe the snow covered back yard. "Understand where I'm coming from." I say.

Looking down, the white in her knuckles disappears and I take advantage to lean into her more. I can't see her face. I don't know if she is still crying.

"Can we talk?" I ask, kneeling back down closer to her ear.

I feel her nod against me, then I pull away to look down at her. Her eyes are glazed with tears and her make up is smeared. I reach up and rub underneath her eyes and she lets me.

"I'm sorry." I say again.

She replaces her hands with mine to wipe under her eyes. I return mine to the counter behind her. I'm still hard as a rock and I'm surprised when I look down and see her hardened nipples poking through her white shirt.

She sees me looking and taps a finger just under my chin, making me look up at her face. She shakes her head. I almost don't notice her grin, but it's there and she's not quick enough to hide it from me. "Stop looking at me like that." She says and covers her breasts while looking down. And that's when she sees the bulge at the crotch of my pants.

I want to tap under her chin like she did mine, but think better of it. "Stop looking at me like that." I say instead, trying to imitate her. This makes her look up at me just as well as that chin tap would have worked. I don't try to cover myself from her view though. I want her to look at me. I glance back down at her chest, even though her hands are there blocking the view. Watching her hold her breasts to conceal them is just as much of a turn on.

I feel the mood shift in the room. I know Jenny can feel it, too. The talk I just asked for is pushed to the back burner. It's probably not the smartest idea right now after everything that just unfolded, but the feeling is very forceful, at least on my end. I take the chance while I have it and step closer, pushing my hips against her.

She looks down again, her forehead resting against my chest. "I'm sorry." I say again, kneeling my head down close to her ear like before. She's not pushing me away like I half expected. She's really not doing much of anything at all, which makes me nervous.

123456...8