Mrs. Young Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She adjusts the temperature of the water when it starts to get cooler. Once the shampoo is rinsed from both of our hair and the soap is washed off of our bodies, Jenny turns the water off and grabs a towel hanging over the top of the shower door. She wraps it around her body and holds my arm to balance herself as she opens the glass door and steps out.

Cool air enters the mini sauna we've created inside the shower and chill bumps form all over my body. I follow her as she holds my arm.

"Cold." Jenny shivers as we stand in front of a very bubble filled bathtub. She kills the water and the bathroom falls silent. "You first," she says, pulling me closer. I grip the sides of the tub and sit down in the hot water. The collective light popping sound of tiny bubbles emits a calming effect in the otherwise quiet bathroom and Jenny adds to that noise as she gets into the tub in front of me. I help her, holding her hand until she is sitting down. I rest both arms on the sides of the tub and relax, watching her.

She's grinning and I catch her biting near the side of her bottom lip and she looks away. She relaxes further and uses slow, thin fingers to play with the bubbles in front of her absentmindedly.

Her eyes meet mine again. "You're very attractive, Matthew." Jenny says after several moments of relaxing silence between the two of us goes by. Not expecting her to say that, I'm unsure how to respond. I perk up when her cheeks redden.

"What about me do you find attractive?" I fish for more. Her blush continues to tint her cheeks just enough for me to notice.

The bubbles on top are disturbed as she moves her legs just underneath the surface. I feel her feet rest on my stomach and watch as her hands grip the sides of the tub like mine are.

I observe her as her eyes wander over every part of me that is visible. "Your hair," she starts, "how dark it is, matching your brown eyes." She continues, "Lips, soft. Quite perfect even. Mostly closed, like you know a secret and will not tell."

"Your neck," she says, "your skin there is so smooth. Your shoulders, sun kissed even in the dead of winter." Her eyes trail close behind her words, "Arms," she looks at both of mine resting on the side of the tub. "Strong."

She meets my stare again and I feel her foot moving from my stomach to my cock. "This." The bottom of her foot lines up with my cock and she gently pushes against it, then stops. My hands move to disappear under the water and I grab her foot to keep it there.

"What about it?" I ask. I rub a lazy thumb at the bottom of her foot and her toes somehow rub my cock in just the right way. I've never had someone do this. I've never soaked in a bath with anyone. I can't even remember the last time I took a bath as opposed to a shower. But here I am, naked, cock being massaged by a very skilled foot and Jenny admitting with great detail how attractive she finds me.

I feel her other foot rest on my thigh as I watch her carefully. I want to remember her this way. Wet hair, bubbles stuck to her chest and the tips of her hair, her eyes staring into my soul while she has me at her mercy, foot on cock. I've never felt so at peace and on edge at the same time.

"How hard you get." She says, toes still playing. "The pulsing." I have to remember to breathe or I may pass out. "I bet you're going crazy right now." She smiles over at me.

I don't confirm that she's right. I squeeze her foot when she pushes it into my cock harder. I'm reminded of the little game she was playing earlier in the kitchen with my balls. The sharp pain of what she did. I want to ask her about it. Not now though. Later.

"Perfectly sane right now." I tell her.

Her eyebrow raises in a challenging manner and her hands disappear underneath the water. Her feet leave me and I want to grab them to keep them close, but she's too quick as she moves away.

"What else?" I ask as she slowly leaves her side of the tub to invade my side. I stay still, waiting for her to join me.

"Oh, you want me to stroke your ego a little more, do you?" Her tone is teasing and when she reaches me, she raises out of the water some. I immediately dart my eyes down to her breasts as they come back into view. Her skin reflects from the shine of the water and small clumps of bubbles slide down her breasts. Her hands rest at my shoulders and she's on my lap a second later.

I don't touch her, but I do admire her. Her hands slide to the back of my neck and I look up as she raises above me even more. Her fingers play at the nape of my neck, letting the tips of my hair there slide in between her fingers.

"You can stroke anything you'd like." I tell her.

"I thought you'd say that." She grins, a hand on my cock before she's even finished her sentence. I sigh and rest my head back on the rim of the tub, looking up at her with drowsy eyes.

She lowers her face to mine, her lips grazing against my open mouth. Her hand is becoming familiar to me. I look forward to it whenever it happens. Her fingers are long, skinny. Her wedding ring is absent for the first time.

I watch her free hand grab her breast and, leaning forward, I take that same nipple into my mouth, bubbles and all. I spit them out around her nipple then suck.

I close my eyes when she cradles my head with her free arm and her thumb caresses the side of my face. I look up at her and her face is contorted into one of pleasure as she watches me. I grab her thighs, pulling her closer, and she releases her hold on my dick just underneath the surface of the water.

Her nipple slides from my mouth and I look after it as she moves her body closer to me, effectively making her breasts move higher and farther away. My chin rests just above her navel as I look up at her. Her head tilts back while my hand slides between her legs from behind. She has them spread open on either side of me giving me perfect access. With one hand reaching around behind her, I use my other in front of her. Her hands squeeze my shoulders when I touch her pussy coming from both directions.

"Hmm," she looks down and I watch her reaction as I slowly slide a finger inside. She's quiet, her breath labored. But other than that, calm.

Wanting more reaction from her, I remove my finger in front and, using three fingers, find her clit and massage her there.  Her breath quickens and she tilts her head back again. I grab her waist and pull her down, my hand following her as she sits on my lap. My dick is hard underneath the back of my hand as I continue to rub her clit. Her mouth reaches mine again, then she's on me.

I'm not prepared when her tongue slides into my mouth or when she wraps her arms around my head. She envelopes over top of me as I pleasure her between her legs. Her body shakes and twitches when I touch her in just the right spot, and she praises me by trying to slide her nipple back into my mouth. Her nipple rubs right past my lips and I turn my head to nibble at the skin of her breast. She makes another pass and her nipple is mine.

"Ohh, baby," she purrs, holding either side of my face while watching me. I sneak one hand away from between her legs and grab my cock and squeeze, stroking up and down once.

I let go of my dick when Jenny lowers herself down to it, her pussy resting against the underside perfectly. She grinds against me and I grab her hip to keep her steady with another hand firm on her lower back.

Pulling her nipple out of my mouth, she leans back, holding onto the sides of the tub, cock still nestled right against her pussy. She grinds against it achingly slow while pushing the bubbles in between us out of the way.

With a perfect view of our bodies underneath the water, I reach down and grab my cock, angling it toward her. She pulls back and allows enough room for the head to rest right at the opening of her pussy. I rub her there back and forth, extra pressure at her clit. She gasps each time until she can't handle it anymore and pulls away. She uses her fingers to rub herself there and watches me stroke myself under the water.

"Come closer." I try to convince her after a moment, grabbing the base of my cock and holding it toward her. Inviting her.

She gives me the smallest grin, and slowly moves forward, the tip of my cock right at the entrance of her pussy again. The bath water, a dull warm now, moves around us as she pushes forward and pulls back. She's not even allowing the tip to slide in. And I watch her do this. I let her do this.

When I finally thrust my hips forward as she's pushing toward me, the head slides inside just barely. She eyes me as she slowly pulls away. When she returns to me again, the entire head of my cock disappearance inside.

A couple more strokes back and forth from her and I'm all the way inside incased in the warmth of her pussy. I remove my hand and grab the edges of the bathtub. Jenny sits there a moment and rubs her clit in front of me with wet, soapy fingers.

She plays with herself, and simultaneously, plays with me without even trying. I watch her masturbate while she has my cock inside her and I'm in awe witnessing this. I reach a hand down and take over with my thumb without even thinking about it. She moves her hand out of the way easily and grabs the sides of the bathtub to balance herself.

She starts to move her body then, sliding half way off then pushing forward on my cock again. She sighs when I'm all the way back inside and she stays still for a moment. I feel inside as the walls of her pussy contract around my dick almost too fast to notice, but I do.

She continues, her movements becoming repetitive as she grinds onto my cock until she is thrusting her body onto me; forward and back. Some water spills over the edge of the tub, but she ignores it. I grab her waist and guide her onto me, pulling down on her hard as she comes forward, impaling herself on me.

"Ahh," she moans then leans forward, placing both hands on my chest. Water slaps loud against skin on the surface as she bounces above now.

We are losing bath water to the floor and Jenny seems to notice now. She glances over the edge to acknowledge the mess, but quickly forgets about it when I thrust upward as she's coming down on me. She pulls herself off of me unexpectedly and I groan while grabbing my cock to stroke.

"I'm getting pruny." She breathes, observing her fingers.

I grab her hand and bring it to my mouth, playfully attempting to bite her fingers. She jerks her hand back with a smile and stands. Soapy water slides down her naked body as she gets out of the tub. She grabs a towel hooked on the wall nearby as I'm stand up. My cock is heavy between my legs and I spare a few strokes before letting go. I follow her out of the tub and her hand is on me immediately.

She bends over and takes me into her mouth. Her hands reach for my balls and she gives a gentle squeeze. I rest my hand on top of her head, moving with her head. She squats on the floor, looks up at me pleasingly and takes me cock back inside her mouth.

"Oh yeah," I commend her when she takes most of me inside. Water trails down my body everywhere, the towel Jenny had earlier forgotten about on the wet floor where I stand. I tremble from the coldness of the bathroom now that I'm out of the warm water, but ignore it. I have far better things to be focused on right now.

Jenny removes her mouth and looks up at me while slowly stroking my cock. "Let's dry off." She says, rubbing water droplets into my thigh with her hand. She raises to stand and grabs two clean towels from the built in shelving beside the bathroom door. I back her against the wall there beside the shelves as she's holding both of the towels and I grab her neck to kiss her jaw.

She hums with approval and I switch to her other side kissing up her temple then find my way back down to her mouth. She kisses me back on the side of my mouth and then directly on my lips. She hums again and I thrust my hips against her bare, wet stomach. Rubbing against her there is everything and also not enough all at once.

"Bed," she says, her hand reaching to open the bathroom door. It's even colder out in her bedroom than inside the bathroom. She uses her towel to dry herself off the best she can as we remain tangled around each other heading toward her bed. I don't even unfold the towel she gave me. I rub it along my arms and my thighs and drop it to the carpet as the back of Jenny's legs meet the side of the bed.

I grab her jaw this time using both hands and kiss her, both of us falling onto cold bedsheets. The kissing turns into a battle of control as we lay side-by-side on the bed, one of us trying to get the upper hand over the other. I'm fighting for it, but she's winning. She bites my bottom lip and I groan, opening my eyes to look at her.

She releases it and licks the side of my mouth, distracting me. Her legs are strong as she raises herself off of the bed and sits on top of me, successfully winning control. Her warm pussy grinds against my cock and I don't care anymore that she is on top. We both win in this scenario. She raises up without further thought, grabs my cock and slides down onto it with ease. With everything else feeling cold, my cock is the only thing I have the ability to focus on right now as she slides down over top of me fully incasing it with pure heat.

Adjusting only barely, she rides me, rocking her body against mine. I reach up for one of her breasts and squeeze as she claims the pleasure she wants from me. Her hands at my chest, I hold onto her wrists, reminding myself of the first time we had sex in my bedroom. Her feet are hooked behind her on the inside of my thighs and she is really taking it. It's not about me at all right now. This is about her. Her eyes close as her rhythm becomes frantic on top of me. Her moans, short bursts of heavy breathing and urgent releases of pleasure when she hits the right spot.

I'm amazed and extremely turned on watching her above me. I hold her thighs on either side of me and wait for her to make the next move. I don't think she could come like this. But she's clearly enjoying herself.

Her moans are loud and her finger tips dig and claw at my chest. I stare at the place in between our bodies where she's using me right now. I feel used and I love every second of it.

"Oh, Matt," she exhales loudly, breath shallow and frantic. She slows her movements and grinds against my body, cock still inside her. When she finally raises her body up, my clock flops out on to my stomach with a heavy thud. I'm so fucking hard and her hand is there a second later stroking me, keeping me warm.

I sit up on my elbows to watch her. She comes to me, kissing the side of my face again, biting at my jaw line then my ear lobe. She's an animal right now. She lowers her body to mine, sitting on my cock. She grinds onto me, her pussy soaked, sliding against the underside of my dick.

"Yes," I close my eyes when she spends extra time right at the head. Her frantic movements switch to calm and slow and I grab her hips to hold her still. I grind upward against her, causing the perfect amount of friction right along her swollen pussy.

"Ahh, ah," I breathe and loosen my hold on her hips as she grinds against me again. "Oh fuck."

"You like that, Matty?"

"Oh fuck," I whisper in response, watching her face as she looks down at me. It's almost too much. I grab the sheets and close my eyes.

"Are you going to come?"

I nod, eyes still closed.

"You're not allowed to yet." She says.

I open my eyes, "Fuck," I breathe out again. She rises up onto her knees, straddling my body.

"Please," I say, stroking my cock underneath her. She shakes her head and looks down to watch me.

She removes herself from on top of me and crawls to the head of the bed. I sit up, quickly following right behind her. In a doggy style position, I settle behind her, lean over her body to bite her upper back and nestle my cock right up against her. She pushes back against me and shakes her ass back and forth.

I groan against her back, biting her skin there. Reaching a hand between us. I grab my dick and slide it back inside of her. We both sigh and she lowers her upper body flush to the bed and keeps her ass up, presented to me.

I sit upright, looking down and smack her ass. She yelps and grabs her pillow as I grind into her, my hands secure on the bed on either side of her, arms locked. Rocking into her, she looks back at me, moaning, her mouth open.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me--" she begs.

I'm silent, only heavy breathing as I try to give her what she wants. I'm not going to last. I can feel it. But I'm not allowed to come yet. That's what she said. How do I just not come? That doesn't seem possible.

Continuing, I slow my rhythm. This makes her raise her upper body from the bed again. She grinds back against me, fast. I grab her hips, trying to slow her down. Which then turns into trying to stop her all together. I'm going to come. There's no stopping it.

"I'm gonna come." I warn her. But she doesn't stop. "Oh fuck," I say, pulling out of her. I stroke myself, catching my come in my other hand behind her. "Fuck." I say under my breath. Jenny turns around and watches me as I come in my hand.

I finish and settle down on the bed careful not to get any of it on her sheets. "Sorry," I say, still out of breath.

"Don't move." She says then gets out of bed and heads into the bathroom, she's in there in the dark for just seconds before returning to me with several tissues. I clean the come from my hand and she takes the wadded up tissues from me and tosses them down onto the floor.

"I couldn't stop it." I say, feeling bad. She didn't come.

"Shhh," she says and lays down in front of me on her back. Her head is right in front of my dick and she angles her head in just the right way and moves forward, taking me into her mouth.

I'm sensitive from just coming, but it's still nice. She takes me out of her mouth and holds me in her hand, "Tell me if you want me to stop." She says.

Why would I want her to stop? I shake my head, and lean over her, watching her suck my cock. Her legs are hanging off of the side of the bed and I rub a hand down between her breasts and over her stomach until I reach between her legs. She's still as soaked as before. I sink my middle finger between her folds and the wetness of her arousal sounds clear in the quiet room.

Sounds of her sucking at just the head of my dick are just as nice while I look down at her again. She's watching my reaction to her. Removing my cock from her mouth, I touch the side of her face and rub my thumb across her cheek while fingering her. When I sink my middle finger inside, I feel her back arch off the bed and she closes her eyes. I remove my finger and rub long gentle strokes against her clit.

"Move up here." I tell her, motioning to the head of the bed. She stays on her back and scoots herself up. I follow her, aiming between her legs. I lower down on my stomach, push her legs open and bury my face down to her pussy. Her hands dart into my damp hair immediately.

Her hips move with my mouth and I seal my lips over her clit and her whole body stills, other than her hands holding tight at my hair, keeping my head close to her between her thighs. Heavy breathes come form her and I look up, watching her twitch and her breasts shake with any movement she makes. Sliding both hands up her body, I grab her breasts, watching her push through the agony during a most pleasurable state.

"Mmmmm," her hips twitch, moving my tongue away from my target momentarily and her fingers tighten in my hair to scold me for losing it.

"Wasn't my fault," I say against her skin.

"Keep going." She ignores me, pulling my hair to keep me close, right where she wants me.

I do as she says, finding the spot again, covering my mouth over her and flicking my tongue. I look up to watch her again, rubbing my thumbs over hard nipples above me. She looks down to watch, her mouth wide open in pleasure. She's trying to keep her hips still, but she can only take so much. I try to follow her movements any time she makes one and am quite successful at it until it becomes too unbearable for her.

1...345678