Mrs. Young Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Matt." I say after a pause. All my knowledge of conversing slowing returns after being insulted by my desk neighbor. I shoot her a glare and she shrugs her shoulders. Cora pulls up a chair and sits on my other side, returning the beaker where she found it on my desk.

*

My desk neighbor had been right, of course. Cora being my lab partner in that class surely helped me pass. There's no other explanation. The only time I ever saw Cora during the school day was in that class. It was to the point where I would look forward to Biology just to see her. She would do most of the talking. For as intelligent as she came off, I was nervous I'd say something stupid.

I made her laugh often. Silly jokes here and there. Nothing special. I found out she was a senior just like me. She explained that she should have been in honors biology, but where she was late starting the semester, there wasn't a spot open for her in that class. She had to settle for this class. This made me think about our first meeting when she said she needed help with that assignment. She didn't really need my help. I wondered what her motive actually was that day? I never came to a conclusion on my own and wasn't brave enough to call her out on it or simply ask her.

Opening up to her more over the next month, talking to her became second nature. We got into this habit of shit talking to each other. Mostly her to me. "Get your head out of your ass, Matt." It was routine. She'd smack the back of my arm if I wasn't paying attention in class and I'd reach under the desk to squeeze her knee for smacking me. Sometimes she'd push my hand away, sometimes she wouldn't.

Cora was pretty. I would have to be blind to miss that. I had a crush on her and it developed rather quickly. I broke down and finally told Michael about her one day when he was over. He didn't believe me when I described her and that I actually liked a girl like that. When he met her a week later, we all hung out as friends. Just the three of us. Only Michael knew my true feelings.

March and April flew by and Cora and I grew so close, we knew almost everything there was to know about each other, save a few well guarded secrets here and there.

I haven't had any contact with Jenny since that cold, December morning. Sometimes at night, I'll replay heated moments we shared while I'm laying in bed. Recalling memories to jerk off to that I know will get me off. I decided to slow down with that though, being sparing with what I try to get myself off to. I noticed that started to slow down in March.

And that brings me back to present day. The month of May, one week before graduation and trying to get over a mild head cold that Cora gave to me. My phone alerts on my nightstand and I reach over to grab it.

Speak of the Devil. It's Cora. She's calling me. I slide my finger across the bottom of the screen to answer her call and hold the phone up to my ear.

"Hey, loser," she says, "you still dying?"

"No thanks to you." I blame her.

"Boo." She says. "Look at the picture I just sent you and tell me what you think."

My phone vibrates and I put her on speaker then switch over to her text message. I tap on the picture, making it full screen. She's standing in what looks like a dressing room wearing a short, black dress. It hugs her body along all of her curves that, honestly, I didn't know of which some existed.

"What's that for?" I ask, zooming in on her legs.

"What do you think? Graduation." She says.

"Hm," still zoomed in, I drag my finger moving around to see other parts of the picture while still zoomed in. Her breasts appear and they look perfect in the dress.

"Well?" She asks.

"What?"

"How does it look? Okay for graduation?"

"Yeah, it's good."

"You have a suit or are you renting?" She asks.

"Why do you have so many questions when I'm sick?" I complain.

"I don't know. I guess I'm just excited!" She raises her voice, her tone is giddy.

"Hm," I groan and switch the call off of speaker and hold the phone back to my ear.

"Can I bring you anything?" She asks, concerned now.

"Silence." I answer.

She doesn't say anything in response. I pull my phone away from my ear to see if she hung up on me, but the minutes are still ticking by on my screen showing the call hasn't dropped.

"Very funny," I say, bringing the phone back to my ear.

"Ask and you shall receive, Matthew."

"I have everything I need." I tell her. "Thank you for offering though."

Cora and I talk for the next half hour about our plans for graduation night, including Michael of course. She talks about how Michael has mentioned to her that he wants to get an apartment with me after we get out there on our own with enough money under both of our names. I know about his plan. I didn't mention it to her because I don't see it coming to fruition. I haven't talked to him about it yet. I'll let future Matt worry about that problem when it comes time to. For now, present Matt doesn't have to worry about it.

I wake up still in my bed right before 5 that same afternoon. It's been at least 4 hours since my call with Cora. My phone is laying beside my head. When I pick it up, my lock screen lights up. I fell asleep while on the phone with her. I text message her, letting her know.

Cora: I figured as much. You were snoring. I put it together quite easily.

Me: I don't snore.

Cora: That's cute. You don't think you snore.

I shake my head, smiling and lock my phone and put it on charge on my nightstand since the battery is low. If I did snore, it's because of this damn head cold Cora gave me.

I grab my phone again, unlocking it to pull up her message from earlier. I tap on the picture again and look at it before zooming in like before. I start at her face and move down her body.

I have it bad for this girl. I know I do. I think I've trapped myself in the friend zone with her during those first couple months when I struggled to open up to her. I don't even think Michael could work his magic on this one for me like he used to back in the day when I liked a random girl. The friendship with Cora feels sealed and solid. It's clear that's what she wants with me and nothing more.

That doesn't mean I can't be attracted to the girl, friend or not. I turn over in my bed to my other side and stroke my cock while looking at her picture on my phone. I reach my hand up, spitting across my palm and finger and reach back down to grab my length. My hand slides fast as I jerk off right under my sheet.

"Oh yeah," I whisper, looking at her smiling face. "Ahh." I zoom in, looking at her chest.

I'm about to come. I stroke faster and zoom back out to see her entire body standing there in the dressing room. "Ahh," I'm so close. My screen goes black and when I tap it to bring it back to life nothing happens.

"Fuck." My phone died.

I keep stroking, forgetting about my phone. I close my eyes and picture her in my head. Seconds before coming, I sit up then come under my sheet, not caring about the mess. I was planning on changing my sheets today anyway.

I feel the come sliding down my hands and on my balls. I continue with some follow up strokes, her body still etched in my memory clear as day when I closed my eyes.

My cock softens and I wipe my hand clean with a tissue from my nightstand. That's not the first time I've jerked off thinking about Cora and it won't be last. I fall asleep again, still exhausted. I have crazy dreams and they jump back and forth between Cora and Jenny. Mainly Jenny takes up most of the space during my dreaming.

When my biology class is the location of one of my last dreams, Jenny appears to be the teacher and Cora is in her normal seat she would always be in when we still had class. Jenny is holding a long ruler and points it at the white board. There's a lifelike drawing of lips next to a hard dick. Beside me, Cora leans over and lowers her head down to my lap. My cock is already out and ready and she slides it down her throat with ease like Jenny always did.

My eyes snap open and I sit up in my dark room, cock hard as a fucking rock. "Jesus Christ." I say, not believing I just had a dream like that.

*End of Chapter Note:

All information regarding future story posts will be provided on my profile. Be sure to follow if you would like to receive updates.*

1...345678