Mrs. Young Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skin smacks against skin and it echos off the dark kitchen walls. The sun is almost set and I worry Michael may return soon, if he's going to return tonight at all. I'm so close. I can feel it coming and going when I slow down to try and hold off. The arrival of my orgasm is imminent.

Jenny is pushing back on me as I thrust forward. We are hitting each other in the exact right spot. I can feel my balls tightening. I'm now at a point of no return. My fingers have gone numb.

"I'm gonna come." I warn, breathless behind her.

Jenny remains in the same position, wordless, enjoying me. My grip tightens against her and I almost think of pulling out, but I decide not to at the last second. I continue thrusting inside until the feeling completely takes over.

It starts in my groin, then deep in my belly, traveling up to my chest. It's the worst feeling up until it's the best. I release the breath I'm holding when I finally come. Jenny's head rests on the counter and I grab her shoulders and slow my thrusts as I come inside of her. I groan uncontrollably loud and barely move inside as the aftershock of my orgasm rides out.

Jenny is silent and so still in front of me. I glide my hand down her back and grab her hip again as my orgasm slowly comes to its end. I push my hips against her hard and pull out before slowly pushing back in. My entire body twitches from being overstimulated.

I have a partial view of the side of Jenny's face against the counter. Her hair covers half of her profile and I watch as a piece of her hair moves in front of her mouth back and forth from her heavy breathing. Even though it's dark in the kitchen, the automatic porch light triggered on sometime within the last several minutes and it's lighting up part of the room through the window.

I try to calm myself. My dick is softening inside her and I decide to pull out. I take a step back and rub a trembling hand against her ass. My fingers are still numb along with my toes now. I squeeze the tip of my dick and more come emerges. I wipe it off the tip, rubbing it between two fingers until it dries.

I take another step back to give Jenny room as she stands up straight from the counter. She looks down at her chest as I turn her to face me. I rub her reddened skin with gentle hands as she hooks her bra from behind then adjust her breasts back into the cups. Her eyes are careful as she looks down at my dick. I'm not completely soft yet, but I'm not hard either. I jump when I feel her hand grabbing my dick and she holds it in her warm palm.

"I could have held off a little longer probably. I'm sorry." I say again, smiling as I step closer to her.

"You came inside of me." Jenny says.

I'm stunned that she brought it up. I don't know why I thought she wouldn't. "Uh, I did." I nod. I feel like I'm in trouble. Like she's calling me out on a mistake. "Was that bad?" I ask.

She shakes her head. "Not necessarily." She brings her hand up to her neck; the side that I favored biting earlier.

"Is there a mark here?" She taps her finger near the small hickey I left.

"A little one." I observe the area and rub my thumb around it.

"Matthew." She pushes my hand out of the way and rubs her neck. "You can't do that." She touches her now covered breasts along all the marks I scattered across her skin. I figure the breasts are fine, but I understand I should have been more careful around her neck since it's a place visible to other people. I doubt her husband is giving hickeys now-a-days.

"I'm sorry." I replace her hand at her neck and rub. "I can put some ice on it for you. It may help."

She nods.

"I have to ask you a question," she says after I pull my pants back into place and fasten my belt.

"Yeah?"

"We didn't use a condom." She says, turning the light on over the sink. The brightness makes both of us squint our eyes.

I nod, grabbing both mine and her shirt from the floor.

"You don't--" she says then pauses.

Handing her shirt to her, I'm silent, not understanding what she's trying to say. I pull mine over my head and she watches me, waiting for an answer to a question I'm not sure she's finished asking yet.

"I don't, what?"

"You've been with girls before," She tries to reform her question.

"Yeah?" I say slowly, confused. I look over her body and try to understand what she's getting at.

"Have you been safe when you're with other girls?" She asks.

"Do I use a condom?" I ask, wanting to clarify.

"Exactly." She nods.

"Mostly."

Her face falls. "Matthew."

"This is the second time I haven't used a condom with a girl." I explain.

"I don't like that answer." She finally puts her own shirt back on and I notice the expression of concern across her face. She regrets not using a condom with me.

"What? Do you want me to lie to you?" I return to her, wanting to ease her stress about it.

"No," she sighs and shakes her head. "Who was this other girl you didn't use a condom with?"

I swallow hard. I told her a little bit about what happened with Anna and Michael that one night before when I was still staying over here while my parents were on the other side of the country with my grandma. And I only told her because she asked certain questions and I decided to answer them. She's aware a threesome happened with myself, her son and a girl and that's about it.

"Anna." I answer.

"Anna? Michael's girlfriend, Anna?" Jenny looks stunned at my response.

I nod. "Months ago. Before they were even in a relationship. When you asked me about it. It was the threesome. Neither of us used a condom. That was the first and only time I hadn't used one with a girl. Until just now."

"Okay." She says, deep in thought.

We both are fully dressed again once she pulls her jeans back on. This is the first time I've ever came inside of anyone. Knowing that she pulled her underwear and jeans back on with my come still inside of her is exciting me a little bit more than I thought it would.

I grab ice from the freezer and put it in a small zip lock bag as Jenny washes her hands at the sink. She grabs a paper towel and accepts my offering of ice for her neck. She wraps the paper towel around the ice and olds it against the hickey. I take a turn holding it against her skin when her hand gets too cold.

"I'll have to be more careful next time." I tell her, moving closer. I want to be near her. As near as possible. I can't help it. "Will there be a next time?" I ask.

Jenny's eyes meet mine and she nods. I lean closer and kiss her jaw just above the ice pack, then I press my lips to her cheek. I pull back to look at her face and her eyes are closed. She opens them and takes her turn holding the ice.

"It's 9:30," I say, looking at the time on the stove.

"You have to leave?" She asks.

"I told my mom I wouldn't be out too late."

"What if you didn't leave?" She offers after a moment.

"If I didn't leave? Well, let's see. I would probably get some kind of lecture whenever I do get home about it being so late--"

She smiles. "No. What if you called your mom up and said you were staying at Michaels' tonight? It is Saturday after all."

She's asking me to stay the night. Not just stay over like normal. She wants me to stay the night with her. "What if Michael comes back?" I ask, my mind reeling to everything that could go wrong.

"I'll try to reach out to him. See if he'll let me know anything." She says.

"Maybe you should talk to him first before I talk to my mom." I suggest.

"Good idea." She says. She grabs her cell phone from her purse hanging on the pantry door handle and puts it on speaker. "Don't say anything," she reminds me. As if she needed to.

"What?" Michael answers after the fifth ring. There's a continuous beat of music playing in the background.

"Michael." Jenny says.

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to check on you. Make sure you're okay."

"Jesus, I'm fine, mom. Fuck."

"Michael." She sighs.

"I'm sorry, but I think I'm well deserved to cuss right now. In fact I don't give a fuck what you have to say right now. I'm pissed off."

"I know you are. Where are you?"

"With Anna."

"Are you staying over there tonight?"

"I was planning on it. Or is that not okay with you?"

I don't like the way Michael is talking to Jenny, but I have to let it slide. I can't say anything. And what would that accomplish if I did say anything? Nothing.

"That's fine, honey." She says. "I know you need space to calm down and we can talk about what happened later."

"Yeah," A sarcastic laugh comes through the speaker from him. "Whatever you say."

"Will you call me before you come home tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure." He's softening his tone now. Anna might be near him. Or it may be because of Jenny's tone with him calming him down. Who knows? I feel myself getting riled up again just hearing him being aggressive with the way he's talking to her. My hands shake at the first sign of returning adrenaline.

"Good night." Jenny says, but Michael ends the call without another word. Jenny shakes her head then looks at me. She doesn't like the way he just spoke to her. That's clear across her face.

I stand up straight and wrap my arm around her shoulder and rub up and down against her arm.

"It's okay." She tells me.

"I don't like how he talked to you." I admit. Even though I know I just spoke to her in a similar way upstairs in Michael's room. I'm contradicting myself but she doesn't call me out on it.

"I'm not worried about it right now." She says. "Call your mom."

I already have my phone pulled out. "I'm messaging her." I say. I lean against the island counter where I had Jenny bent over earlier. She stands beside me and leans there too, rubbing my bicep.

She watches me type out a simple text message mentioning since it's Saturday night and so late, I've decided to stay over at Michael's house. I even add in an apology that it's so late that I'm just now telling her this.

"How strict is your mom, Matt?" Jenny asks, playful beside me.

"Yes." I answer. She laughs beside me and then we wait in silence as my mom types back. She doesn't lose the chance to talk about how late it is that I'm just now deciding this, even though I acknowledged it and apologized before, and she wants me home early tomorrow morning for some reason she doesn't bother to mention. I send back a text apologizing again and agreeing to be home early. It's probably best not to stick around too late tomorrow anyway just in case Michael decides to return earlier than expected.

"Done." I say and return my phone to my back pocket.

"Take a shower with me?" She leans into me, lips just in front of mine. I nod, agreeing and lean forward to kiss her.

I follow Jenny into the living room. Planning to head upstairs, we both stop from feeling the outside chill of winter still spilling in from the broken glass at the front door.

"I forgot." Jenny says, defeated. So distracted with each other, we both forgot why we were even in the kitchen to begin with.

"You have any cardboard? Old shipping boxes?" I ask, assessing the broken window openings on the door.

"Yes. Some broken down in the kitchen pantry."

"Go grab some, and duct tape." I tell her. "Some scissors too, Jenny!" I call after her once she's walked away.

She brings everything back and we both spend time covering the broken window openings of the door with cardboard until she can properly get it fixed. Something I'm sure her husband will take care of once she tells him about it. This will have to do for now, just to keep the cold out. It appears that it's best that I'm staying with her tonight after all.

"I'm glad you're here." She says, voicing my thought outloud.

"You would have figured it out." I tell her, trying to give her some credit.

"I just mean with the glass broken and the opening so close to the lock for someone to break in. I'll sleep better with you here tonight, anyway."

I feel a sense of excitement when she reminds me that I'm staying over with her. I've slept over in this house so many times. But tonight feels different. It is drastically different.

Her bedroom is quiet and as cozy as I remember it. She turns on the lamp at her nightstand and a warm tone of yellow brightens that area of the room. It's not too harsh on the eyes.

"Maybe we can shower off real quick and then soak in the bath?" Jenny suggests while standing at the bathroom doorway.

I nod. I will agree to anything right now. Anything. She turns the bathroom light on while I remove my belt and unbutton my jeans to push them down. I fold them over the decorative chair in the corner of the room beside a window. I retrieve my phone from inside the back pocket and check it before tossing it on top of my jeans. My shirt follows. I examine the rips in the fabric from Jenny for the first time. They aren't as bad as I thought they'd be which is why I probably didn't notice them downstairs.

The sound of the shower turning on behind me forces me to finish getting undressed the rest of the way. I turn and head for the bathroom when I hear Jenny call my name.

"It's nice and warm now." She says. She's naked other than her panties still on. The bruises are much more noticeable across her breasts in the bright bathroom lighting. I reach out to her and rub my thumb over a tiny bruise across her chest, then a nipple. It hardens from my touch.

"Go ahead and get in. I'm going to lock the bedroom door." Jenny pulls me in closer and I step inside directly underneath the water. My hair dampens and my entire body is enveloped in the warmest steam cloud. The shower at home never gets this warm.

Jenny returns a second later, completely naked now. I watch through the thin cloud of steam as she approaches the large bathtub and turns the water on. She pours a thick liquid, I assume is for a bubblebath then comes to me in the shower.

She steps inside behind me and her hands reach for my back. She rubs the water into my skin and I feel her lips against my back a second later. I close my eyes, feeling everything. The warm water running over my head, my face and down my body, Jenny's hands reaching around in front of me, her fingers finding my hardening dick.

I rest a hand on the wall in front of me and breathe. My sinuses clear from the steam and I look down at Jenny's hand around my cock. She squeezes me there with little pressure, rubs the pad of her thumb over the head briefly, then she lets me go.

I turn around to face her and her hands move to my chest as she swaps our places so she is under the stream of water now. Her blond hair quickly dampens and she smooths it back, closing her eyes as the water falls over her. She's beautiful.

My attention lowers to her breasts. The water is hypnotizing as it runs down the skin over her nipples and then falls to the shower floor. I lean down, wrapping my lips around one of her nipples. Jenny holds my shoulder and squeezes when I suck hard. I release her nipple with a loud pop and capture the other one in my mouth, doing the exact same. I swallow the hot shower water collected in my mouth from sucking on her skin. My hands are on her next, rubbing the red marks there on her skin that I made earlier.

My eyes catch on a white bar of soap on the shelf behind her and I grab it. I rub it into my hands, making suds and building a nice lather. Jenny takes the soap from me when I'm done with it and does the same. I reach out for her breasts again. My fingers slide easily over the slick skin and her hard nipples poke at the pads of my thumbs when I rub over them.

"That's nice," she says and lets her head fall back. I spend extra time on her breasts then move up her neck, rubbing both sides with soapy hands.

"Mmm," Jenny approves. She opens her eyes and hands the soap back to me. I return it to the shelf while she reaches for my chest.

Chills run up my back when I feel her thumbs at my nipples. I look down with a smile. She's grinning at me when I look at her face.

She continues a slow massage against my chest and neck before moving down my abdomen. She spends more time there, I notice, before gathering the lathered suds just above my cock. I'm completely hard again from the rubbing.

I try to stroke myself to ease the pressure, but Jenny slaps my hand away with her soapy hand. My eyes widen at her aggressive assault against me. It was more comical than anything. I know my shocked grin is reaching my eyes when I see her smirk.

"Don't you dare." She warns.

"Yes, ma'am." I lower my voice and place my hands against the shower walls on either side of me.

Grabbing the soap behind her again, she lathers it in her hands. I watch her and it's torture. She reaches for my cock and squeezes. I sigh, watching her with heavy eyes. I want to grab her but I keep my hands in place.

"You were very naughty for coming inside of me without asking, Matthew." She says.

I groan at her teasing words. I'd rather her be teasing about it than upset. I'll take it. "I know." I agree with her.

"I don't think I should let you come again." She says.

I shake my head, not liking the sound of that.

"Oh, you disagree?" She smiles.

I nod. One of her hands holds my cock in place while she uses her other one to rub her palm against the underside at the tip.

"Ooh," I look down and watch as the water and soap combine in a perfect combination for a slick, torturous handjob.

She removes her hands from me and I squirm from their disappearance. She faces me while she reaches a hand down between her legs. I watch her touch herself. She's using a single finger inside and when she removes it, my come coats her finger and she rinses it using the falling water. She does this multiple times and I realize she is cleaning my come out of her pussy. I guess I've never thought about what happens after the fact. Turning her back to me, I watch her grab the shampoo off the shelf. She squirts a large amount onto her hand and turns to give me some. I take it without question and copy her as she washes her hair.

The smell of the feminine product encases the bathroom and I melt as I scrub it into my hair. When she's done scrubbing the suds into her hair, she focuses on me. Her hands reach up and her nails drag along my scalp in the most perfect way. I close my eyes momentarily, enjoying the massage.

"Hm," I groan and open my eyes after a moment to watch her. She's concentrating as she scrubs the shampoo in. Her fingers apply great pressure to the base of my scalp. They slowly glide down my neck and over my chest, down my abdomen and my cock is in her hand again. She's smooth, this woman. I wonder if she was like this when she was my age. She's so confident in any move she makes when she makes it.

I reach up to rub soap away from my forehead before it can drip down into my eyes and I step closer to her, forcing her to step back.

The water from the shower head falls over her hair, washing the shampoo away. She holds her head back and I take advantage and stroke my fingers through her hair to help, scrubbing into her scalp. She finishes the job herself, making sure all the suds are rinsed.

We switch places again and I stand underneath the water to rinse the shampoo. Jenny takes control and helps wash it all away. My forehead stings when she touches it near my hairline and I flinch away. She grabs my face to get a closer look. That must be where I was bleeding from earlier. I'd forgotten all about it. She pulls at me to lean down closer to her and her fingers rub around the area that hurts. She's gentle, washing the area and rinsing all the suds away around it.

My cock grazes against her stomach, but both of us ignore it for now. We have time. In fact, this is the longest time I have been able to share with her alone so far. We have all night. We both seem to realize this at the same time.

1...345678