Mrs. Young Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She removes her hold from my hair and grabs my hands holding both of her breasts. "Mmm," she praises me, and I feel her clit jolt under my tongue and pulse around my mouth. Her arousal is covering most of my mouth by now, my chin drenched. I don't stop. She had a small orgasm. I felt it, but it wasn't the one she wanted. And because she hasn't stopped me yet, it's clear that she wants me to keep going. So I do. My mouth stays locked on her, the rest of my body unmoving. Even my hands are removed from her breasts and locked at her sides as I give my full concentration to one thing and one thing only.

I block out her moans and any movement I think she might make. I'm not stopping until she makes me. I adjust my mouth against her, only removing myself momentarily to move further up for a more comfortable position. And them I'm latched onto her. I block her stare out of my view, closing my eyes to only feel her against my tongue. I hold her hips down when she starts to distract me with movement.

Flicking over her clit with the tip of my tongue, I inhale a breath of air around her wet skin and exhale hot air back out then seal my lips back around her, relying on only my nose to breathe now which is nuzzled right up against her mound. My arms are strong over her hips and she is loud above me, but I block her out until I feel her hand on my forehead and she's pushing me away. I open my eyes then feel a large pulsing against my tongue. My hearing is back full force and she moves her body further up the bed away from me. There is a wet spot on the bed in front of me and I look up at her and watch as she sighs heavily, her legs closed now, trembling.

"Oh my god," she says, when I crawl up to her. She kisses me, her juices still coated over my lips and chin. I don't need to come again. I'm hard, but it will go away if I ignore it. I'm tired. Exhausted actually. Most of my adrenaline is gone from my fight with Michael earlier and after all of this activity with Jenny, I am close to passing out.

After several minutes of silence and taking the time to wipe my mouth dry with the blanket, I settle down beside Jenny. She faces me and her head naturally finds my chest to rest on.

We lay side-by-side in the mess of sex we made on top of once cold bedsheets, now warm with our combined body heat. Sweat lingers over my chest, arms.. everywhere. I glance over to the window across the room. A street light is visible from here and snow fall is illuminated in the yellow beam of light.

I feel Jenny's fingers linger at the middle of my chest playing with the short hair that grows there. Her head rests close by on top of me still and I feel wetness there where her head is laying. I know she's crying. I rub her shoulder and look down to her as I tilt her chin up. She doesn't try to hide the tears in her eyes as she looks up at me. I kiss her forehead. Her nose. Her lips.

She kisses me back without hesitating.

"Are you okay?" I ask, still rubbing her shoulder with my thumb. She nods against me, not breaking eye contact. "You can tell me if you're not." I tell her.

"I know." She says. That doesn't mean she would tell me though.

We fall quiet and another tear falls. "Why are you crying if you're okay?"

She waits for what seems like a long time to answer me. I don't even know that she knows the answer to my question. "I'm happy." She finally says.

I'm confused at her answer. "Happy? You're crying, Jenny." I poke her cheek and a small smile breaks through.

"And sad." She admits.

"Happy and sad?"

She nods.

"Why are you sad?" I ask, wanting her to elaborate.

"Sad. My husband. Michael. My life. It's not what I thought it was. My life could have been so different. I love my life, Matt, but I could have loved my life just as much if it weren't this one."

"And happy?" I ask.

"Happy," she looks away from me. Her hand covers mine, resting on my stomach. "You."

"What about me?"

"I'm not stroking your ego again, Matthew." She says, returning her eyes to mine.

I smile and shake my head. "That's not what I meant."

"I know." She says. "Not specifically you. The idea of you. What I could have had. I'm so happy to experience you. I didn't have a you when I was your age."

"What did you have?"

"Rules. Boundaries." She explains. "Expectations."

"No fun?"

"No fun." She confirms.

"And your husband?"

"What about him?" She asks cautiously.

"No fun?" I ask.

She pauses. "At one time, maybe." I gather that she doesn't want to talk about her husband when she leaves it at that. I don't push at it.

"I'm happy I could give you fun." I say. Her legs move over to cover mine and she settles against my chest further. I tighten my arm around her, feeling my heart returning to a reasonable rate.

She doesn't respond and we are quiet for several minutes until I hear continuous small breaths coming from her.

I kiss the side of her head and close my eyes. A little chilly now, I'm careful as I pull the sheet up to cover both of us fully. Jenny stirs in her sleep as I cover her shoulders, then she settles again.

I wake up early Sunday morning. I forget where I am when I open my eyes, but eventually I put it together. Jenny is laying on her back beside me. The sun is barely rising when my eyes dart over to the window. The snow has stopped but the bedroom is so cold. My nipples are hard and chills run up my arms. I pull the blanket up to my mouth and turn on my side to face Jenny. Her naked chest moves up and down in time with her slow breathing.

I can feel my cock hard, alive and well, ready to start the day. Jenny looks so peaceful as she sleeps. I think about our talk last night. Her confessions of happiness as well as sadness. She had never been so candid with me before that. A window of trust was cracked opened wider last night between the two of us that I don't think was there before.

Underneath the thin sheet, Jenny's bare legs are slightly open and I easily move between them and lay down. Her pussy glistens in front of me as I move closer, my body concealed under the sheet from her. I kiss her there, just directly above her clit. Then lower, my tongue slowly grazing between her lips. She stirs above out of my view outside of the sheet. Her thighs rise off of the bed just enough for me to get my arms underneath for more room. I wrap my arms around her thighs and press my hands on top of her stomach.

I kiss her there again and flatten my tongue to lick from bottom to top, stopping right above her clit. Her hips squirm under my hold and she lifts the sheet up to look down at me between her legs. She moans when I lick her the same way again while she watches. The sheet falls back down to conceal me and I feel her hands grip on to my arms, holding me close to her.

I raise to sit on my knees in front of her, the sheet puddling behind me. Jenny spreads her legs wide in front of me and I rub my hands along both of them, moving upward. She pulls her pillow from under her head, laying it beside her and her head falls flat to the mattress. She closes her eyes, stretching her body in front of me. I grab her sides first and press my thumbs into her belly right under her ribs and rub down to her hips, her arms raise above her head as the stretch continues, accompanied with a yawn.

I press a warm hand flat on her stomach and hover above her as her stretch concludes. She smiles up at me, finally unmoving and relaxed.

"Good morning." I say.

A sleepy smile is revealed and she glances at the clock on her nightstand. It's still really early. Too early. I move my hand back up to her neck and repeat the downward rubbing motion over her breasts and down to her stomach. My cock stands at attention in between us and I stroke myself while touching her between her legs with two wandering fingers.

"Sleep good?" I ask.

She nods, her eyes squinting as she smiles. She covers her face, hiding herself from me and stretches her body again. Her stomach sinks and her rib cage protrudes from the stretch as her breasts heave forward. I rub a thumb over her hardened nipple and she jerks away from me and laughs.

"Your fingers are freezing." She complains.

"Are they?" I smile and reach for her other nipple.

She jerks away again, breasts bouncing then swaying as she makes the quick movement. I lean down, capturing her nipple in my warm mouth.

She groans and doesn't even think to pull away from me this time. I suck and nibble at her skin then switch to her other nipple, repeating for several minutes back and forth. Jenny's hands rub the back of my neck and she pushes her chest forward.

I pull back, touching her with cold fingers and she jerks away again, laughing. She covers her face with her arms and stretches her body once more. Admiring her, I smile and sit up, moving closer to angle my cock down to her pussy and tap several times. I rub her there in small circles. She removes her arms from hiding her face and watches below. Her hand reaches between us and she rubs her fingers over the head of my cock and pushes it downward. Ignoring her cold fingers, I push forward, sliding just inside. Back and forth, I push further until my dick is completely blanketed in the warmth of her pussy. A sigh of satisfaction comes from Jenny and she spreads her legs wider, giving me more room as I hover over her body. Her hands wrap around the back of my neck again and she pulls me down to her.

I bury my face into her neck, embracing a warm missionary position with her. She pulls the sheet up with her toes and it covers my back as I move against her with slow, lazy thrusts.

Gradually moving against her becomes faster, breaths turn heavy and our combined body heat warms both of us up quickly. The sheet eventually falls off of my back as I sit up and continue a steady movement into her. She holds her legs open for me and I watch her as she looks down between our bodies. Her mouth is open and her eyebrows are drawn close together. Her face of pleasure that I can't seem to take my eyes away from.

One of her hands reaches between our bodies and she rubs herself. I watch her hand as I slide out of her. Two of her fingers, middle and ring, immediately slip inside once my cock is cleared. She slides her other hand down and rubs her clit, each hand responsible for their own movement of pleasure. I move lower on the bed between her legs. Biting her thigh without too much force, I move her hands out of the way with my face and cover her with my mouth.

"Hmmm," she moans, her hips grinding upward. I hold her down and look up at her, mouth sealed directly over her pussy. I groan back against her and her thighs shake as she watches me. Her head falls back and her fingers thread through my hair.

"Ohh, Matt," she whispers, her hips shaking again. Her fingers tighten in my hair and her breath hitches and her body spasms, trying to get away from my mouth just like last night. She sighs loudly and inhales a sharp breath when my mouth comes back for more. I can feel her pussy throbbing and convulsing under my tongue.

My ego swells at her reaction to me and I am not even ashamed of it. I rest my head on her thigh, watching her come down. I rub my thumb over her clit and she jumps and pushes my hand away.

Smiling, I raise my head and look up at her. "Doing okay up there?"

"Barely." She exhales.

Moving back up to her, I bury my face into her neck and stop myself short of wanting to bite her there. She's already warned me of that last night. I lick her neck instead, trailing kisses up her jaw and then I look down at her. Her eyes are glazed over from what I can see of her from the dim light coming through the window.

Looking down to her breast, I squeeze her there and shake it back and forth before rubbing my thumb over her nipple. My hands are warmer now than before and she doesn't fuss or move away from my touch this time.

I move to lay down beside Jenny and she turns to lay on her side beside me. Her hand wraps around my cock and she pauses for a moment, resting her head on my chest.

Feeling lazy, I scoot closer to her side and grab her leg closest to me, letting her drape it over my body while she lays on her back. Moving closer from beside her, I rub my cock against her pussy and slide inside. Rubbing gentle fingers against her clit, I'm slow with my movements as I grind into her. Her foot is pressed into the bed behind me right against my ass. I feel it each time I grind into her and pull out.

I glide my hand up to her breast and squeeze her there, playing with her nipple for a moment before sliding my hand further up around her neck. I watch her face and I slide in and out of her. I keep this position for several minutes before she moves her foot. She remains on her back but spreads her legs open to the side, bent at the knee. I move further against her, my stomach grazing against the bottom of her thigh as I thrust into her while laying on my side.

Her eyes close as I drive into her in what I would call a lazy sex position. I grab her breast again, squeezing on and off and close my own eyes, still driving into her at a faster pace now. My abdomen smacks loudly against the under side of her thigh.

"Ah ahh ah," I move my hand from her breast up to her neck and squeeze. Her hand comes up to mine and she turns her head to look at me. She doesn't try to move my hand away and she doesn't say anything to suggest that she doesn't want it.

"Yes," she closes her eyes tight as I thrust hard against her.

"Oh fuck," I squeeze her neck harder when I feel the beginning sign that I'm about to come. I don't pull out and I don't stop at all. I've discovered quickly within the last 12 hours that this is the best feeling in the world, coming inside a woman.

"Ahh," I'm loud and I remove my hand from her neck when I realize I'm squeezing harder than I'm comfortable with. I hold her body right underneath her breast at her ribs and continue my thrusts even as I feel myself coming. "Ahh, ohhh fuck." I watch her face as I empty everything I have inside of her.

When my orgasm comes to an end and nothing but heavy breathing is left, I release her body from the tight hold I have on her. Cock still nestled completely inside, we lay unmoving.

I touch her chest, placing my hand over her heart. Hers is racing about as fast as mine is right now.

"Hey," I say.

She looks at me, waiting. I don't follow up saying anything back though like I know she expects.

"Hey." She says, instead.

"Hey." I repeat, closing my eyes, still out of breath.

"Shut up," Jenny laughs and swats at my chest.

"Careful," I joke, guarding my nipples from her cold hands.

"Oh yeah?" her hands reach for my chest, but I don't jerk away like she would. Her hands are freezing and I deal with the cold, because I want her to touch me. She grins at me and turns away on her side. My cock slips out of her and I move closer to her back to spoon her body with mine.

She holds my arm around her front, kissing my hand. I adjust, pulling the sheet up to cover both of us then return my arm around her.

"I should leave soon." My voice is calm and soft next to her ear. She rubs the top of my hand with the tips of her fingers, then acknowledges me with a light squeeze.

"Probably." She nods, but her hold on me tightens and I move even closer to her, flush with her backside.

Dragging ourselves regretfully out of the bed after several more minutes pass, we both saunter into the bathroom. She turns the shower on and we both step inside. She makes me stand with my back facing under the hot water and she lowers to her knees, stroking my cock, I hand her the soap when she asks for it and she lathers and cleans my body for me again.

I'm hard again, but it's not urgent. It's just because she's touching me and it feels nice. Once the soap is rinsed, I watch her hands rub along my chest and up to my neck, I lean down, grazing my lips against hers lazily. Water falls over my face and onto hers.

We switch places for Jenny to stand underneath the falling water. Her hand dips between her legs, washing, dipping her fingers inside and we both watch as my come rinses off of her fingers and down the drain.

When we are out of the shower and dried off, Jenny sits on her bed as she watches me dress myself in the clothes I had on yesterday. She's still only wrapped in a towel and I approach her, fully clothed. She raises to her knees on the end of the bed and wraps her arms around my neck. I reach for her waist. Not realizing it at first, but she's hugging me. I hold her tighter, inhaling her scent.

*

I declined a ride home from her that morning and left with a feeling of satisfaction mixed well with regret. Not regretting what we did, but what more we could have done. I don't know when I will see Jenny again. I left her on good terms, but I know how she gets in her head when she starts thinking about it. I'm sure she spiraled after I left that morning. She probably really thought about what she did. Just like last time.

Michael came over two weeks later and we made up before Christmas break. He broke up with Anna when he found out from another friend that she was cheating on him. He apologized for how he acted, all but begged for my forgiveness. I apologized, too and put it all behind us. He didn't mention anything alarming about Jenny, but he did mention his dad being back in town for the remainder of December, and that's all I allowed myself to hear. He may have talked about his dad some more after that, but I wasn't having it, I blocked him out at that point until I was sure the subject had changed.

The weather was horrible after the new year and the snow didn't lighten up until late February. My second semester started out pretty boring. The only class that didn't bother me was Biology, and it was only because of one thing. Well, one person.

Cora was new to the school. Her family moved her close by and she started after the second semester had already begun. I didn't notice her right away. Not until she actually spoke to me.

*

"You using this?" She approaches me at the black top lab desk one day. I look up at her from my notes, wearing my safety glasses and the provided clear apron. Her own safety glasses are barely hanging on her face over her small nose. She's pointing to a beaker filled with some chemical solution inside.

I've been caught speechless before, but this is different. I'm not a child anymore. On the cusp of being an adult, this girl has somehow pressed a reboot button on me that I didn't even know existed. I forget words and what they mean. I just stare at the poor girl.

"Is he deaf?" She asks my desk neighbor. I'm guessing she shakes her head at her because she tries with me again.

"Hello?" She says, waving the beaker in front of me. "This? Can I have?"

I nod, my rebooted brain finally kicking in. I swallow hard and she stares right back at me.

"You got a lab partner on this?" She points at the worksheet in front of me. I don't answer her. I stare at the worksheet trying to come up with words that make sense.

"I could really use some help on this." She adds after I don't respond.

"He doesn't have a lab partner." My desk neighbor answers for me, annoyance laced in her voice. I look over at her, her safety glasses rest on top of her head. "No I'm not his girlfriend." She's talking directly to this other girl. "I don't swing that way. His name is Matthew. He's a senior." She lists off everything she knows about me. I don't even know my desk neighbors name and she knows all of this about me? "I'm pretty sure he's single and being lab partners would benefits him more than you, if you know what I mean."

Did she just call me dumb? "Hey," I say, scowling at her.

"He speaks!"The girl holding my beaker exclaims. "My name is Cora." I look away from my desk neighbor.

1...345678