Ms. Cane's Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said -" Harriet raised her voice, stopping the teacher as she had opened the door an inch. "- You said I could finish if you did!"

"That is not what I said"

"I don't get it. I thought you were playing a game with me, and I did good didn't I? Why am I being punished?"

"I sai-"

"It's unfair!" Harriet spoke over the teacher. She saw a shift in her face as the amusement left, and in its place was strict authority. She shut the door she had been holding open.

"Don't you ever interrupt me."

"I'm sorry... Mistress. I'm just frustrated and-"

"Quiet."

Despite her outburst, Harriet did stop speaking. She watched as Ms. Cane walked towards her, her laptop bag still over her shoulder. She came close to her student, a stern look of direct anger keeping her rooted to the spot.

"You try and quote my words back to me. But I don't think you've been listening."

With a sudden movement, she brought her left hand between Harriet's legs. The tips of her fingers slid down across her soaking wet pussy, then slowly but firmly inserted one finger inside. Harriet gasped from the sudden pleasure, and Ms. Cane leant in closer, until she could feel her breath on her face.

"This week, you are mine. I do what I please with you. It is your job to pleasure me..."

She curled her finger slightly, eliciting another gasp.

"...and my choice when, where, and if I pleasure you. I can give..."

Her finger began to rub against Harriet's g-spot

"...and I can take away"

She removed the finger completely, as quickly as she had brought it.

Harriet had barely come back to her senses when she heard her teacher say again "I'll see you tomorrow morning."

She looked up, and saw that she had left the door ajar. The naked schoolgirl ran to the door and shut as quietly as she could, hiding behind it. As she felt the door click shut she slipped to the floor. As her bare ass touched the carpet she sharply inhaled in pain; she had forgotten about how raw her butt cheeks were after the spanking.

She looked to the clock on the wall and saw it was now 4:40. How long had she been lying here? When did Ms. Cane leave? Regardless, she needed to head back home, the longer she stayed here the more she risked getting caught by someone, or locked in the building. She grabbed her jeans off the floor and hurriedly shoved her legs inside. Foolishly, she drew the tight denim over her punished ass too quickly, and cursed. Spotting her top on a student desk she rushed over and threw it on, before slipping her boots back on.

'Damn. I should have put my bra on first. Where is it?' She looked around in desperation, before spotting it on the floor by the bookcase on the other side of the room.

'I wasn't the one who took that off... she must have thrown it over there'

Harriet grabbed it and turned around as she untwisted the straps. Just at that moment she heard the squeak of the door handle moving.

The door was opened loudly, and Harriet froze in shock. It was one of the cleaners, but luckily for her he didn't look in the room, instead struggling to pull an old vaccuum cleaner around the corner. Harriet took this moment to hold the bra behind her back. He casually looked into the room and jumped slightly. He was young, maybe Harriet's age, and had his earphones in. He removed them them and left them to dangle from his collar.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I-" The boy looked at the clock, which was now at 4:45. "What are you still doing here? There's not meant to be anything going on past half four."

Harriet recognised him suddenly, he was in the year below her. She saw him around the Sixth Form common room sometimes but didn't know his name. He had short messy black hair, and an awkwardness that would have usually put her at ease - kindred spirits and all - but Harriet was feeling far too self-conscious to even make eye contact.

"Sorry." Harriet said, trying to look natural despite the fact she had been spanked, fondled and finger fucked in this room within the last hour. She grabbed her bag from the side, still with her right arm behind her back.

"I'm just running late. Do you mind waiting for a minute?"

The cleaner nodded, then as Harriet didn't move he took the hint and went back out of the room, leaving the vaccuum wedging the door open. Harriet exhaled, quickly shoving the bra into her bag. She looked around the room for anything else she may have left then marched out of the room. "Thanks" she said as she turned right, past the student who had been leaning against the wall with his earphones back in. She kept her head down and made no eye contact.

"Hey, wait!" She heard him call from behind her. Her heart stopped, she felt as if she was fleeing from the scene of a crime and had been stopped by the police.

"You can't get out that way. I'm meant to lock all the exits as I go. But when I'm finished I go out through the back door, I can let you out through there?"

'Great' Harriet thought with indignance. "Sure"

"Okay. It's down here"

Harriet reluctantly turned around and walked back towards him. He waited for her to catch up then walked alongside her.

"You're in upper sixth, right?"

"Yeah. I am."

"I'm in lower. There's not much mixing with the year groups so I guess you don't my friends"

"I think I've seen you around"

"I'm Jason... by the way"

"Okay. I'm - uh, I'm Harriet. Nice to meet you"

Harriet was dying to find the exit and get out of there, that way she could be confused and frustrated alone, without worrying about what people think about her.

'And the longer I'm with this guy, the more time he's got to question how flushed I look and crazy I'm acting,' Harriet thought to herself 'And he might see my -'

The realisation hit her that she was walking around wearing a t-shirt and no bra. A light red t-shirt that wasn't exactly loose. Her nipples were still hard from her ordeal in the classroom, and as if they were conspiring against her, merely thinking about them seemed to make them twice as hard.

They continued walking down the hallway in an awkward silence until she finally saw the exit. He opened it for her, and as she turned towards him and said "thanks", she could've sworn she saw him glance down at the clear shape of her breasts. She turned on her heels and marched away, her head down and her arms folded across her chest.

***

When Harriet arrived home, twenty-five minutes later than usual, she immediately heard her mother's voice, who usually arrived back after her.

"Hey honey" she called from the kitchen.

"Hi mum"

"How come you're home so late?"

"Study session went on extra long."

"Why's that?"

"No reason"

"So how was it?"

Harriet, still at the door, struggled with her boots, and eventually pulled them off and threw them down in a groan of frustration.

"Honey?"

Harriet came into the kitchen and leaned against the archway, her arm across her chest.

"I had a bad day. I'm going to go to my room"

"Aww. Anything I can get you?"

"No thanks. I just want to be alone for a bit"

"Okay, but dinner will be ready in an hour or so"

Harriet mumbled a response and headed upstairs. When she arrived in her room she dropped her bag and jumped face-first onto her bed, where she lay motionless. Her body felt heavy with the weight of the day.The soft embrace of her bed brought her away from the grey skies outside, and her peach-coloured walls, until she found herself somewhere else entirely. Her house melted away and she was back in the Sixth Form Common Room.

She was confused for a moment, but she was quickly distracted by the exuberance of the room. It was as if a carnival had exploded into life amidst the tables, chairs and students. Harriet looked around in awe, there was a trampoline, an arcade, even an elephant. But before she could interact with anything she heard her name being called from across the room. There was no one there, but she could definitely hear a female voice calling her name, so she followed the sound out of the Common Room. As she stepped through the doorway, she found herself in the girl's changing room, now wearing nothing but a towel.

Just as she was taking stock of her lack of outfit, she heard the voice again, clearer. Alice was stood at the end of the room, fully dressed and exasperated.

"Come on!" She beckoned Harriet towards her, who approached in confusion. Alice put her hand at her back and lightly pushed her around the corner as she walked behind her.

"Where are we going?"

"Just through here, hurry up!"

She gave her one last shove and Harriet stumbled forward into a new room, with wood pannelling beneath her feet now instead of the locker room tiles.

"You need to go through there" Alice pointed behind Harriet. She turned around and saw a huge red curtain that went up at least fifty feet before it disappeared into a dark ceiling. She tentatively approached the curtain, and plucking up courage, pushed it along the railing slightly.

It was only then that she realised where she was - backstage in the main hall of her school, where assemblies are held for the rest of the students. Looking on from the right side of the stage, Harriet could see at the other end, facing her, was a desk. She couldn't make out the person sat there, but they were shifting through papers and doing some kind of work without paying any attention to the crowd. But was there a crowd? They were very quiet, but Harriet could hear murmurings and idle chatter from the dark. Just as she was leaning out of the curtain to get a better look, she felt a shove from behind.

"Go!" Alice whispered, sending Harriet stumbling onto the stage, only just holding her towel on.

Harriet looked out to the crowd, who were shrouded in darkness. She could just about make out figures sat in the darkness, and she could hear excited whispers, but no faces. The sound grew until she could hear grumblings of conversations, and a few wolf whistles from the audience. Looking back she saw Alice stood there firmly with her arms crossed, and knew she wouldn't let her go back, and so she walked towards the other side of the stage.

Turning back and walking at a fast pace she suddenly saw the desk again, this time with the worker in plain sight. It was Ms. Cane, and as their eyes met she froze.

"Don't you dare take another step, young lady."

The crowd had become more rowdy by this point, and were shouting indistinct remarks out to them.

"Silent!" the teacher shouted, and the audience did as it was told.

"Now," the teacher began after a deathly long pause, "Remove the towel and bend over the desk."

Harriet was gobsmacked. "No!"

"No?"

"I just want to leave. Let me go!"

"You're the one who strutted on to the stage wearing only a towel. I think we all deserve to see the body you've been teasing us with"

The crowd erupted in a uproar of cheering and applause. Harriet stepped forward, and began to speak again, before she was cut off the sensation of soft cotton rushing over her body. Before she could react, Alice was halfway across the stage with the towel in her hand, leaving Harriet naked in front of the entire school.

Harriet woke with a start. Pulling her face up from the sheets, she tried to take stock of her surroundings while her blurred vision refocused. She must have fallen asleep; it was darker outside now. There was a loud knock at her door. She reflexively patted herself down to check if she was fully clothed before answering.

"Yeah?"

The door opened and her mother opened the door gently.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah"

"Okay then... do you want any dinner? There's a big pot there, you can help yourself."

"Yeah okay, I will."

"Make sure you eat"

"Okay mum! I'll be down in a bit!" Harriet responded with irritation. Her mum shut the door quietly and immediately she felt bad for being dismissive. But today wasn't a normal day.

'My body has been through a lot' Harriet thought to herself as she sat up, yawning. She perched on the edge of her bed and stretched, and caught her reflection on the vanity mirror on her dresser. With both arms stretched out on either side, her t-shirt was pulled tight against her breasts, outlining her nipples clearly. Without thinking she slipped a hand down into her panties to see if she was wet, and sure enough, she was.

The discovery didn't make her feel shame as it usually would, but something else. It wasn't simply being turned on, but a sort of satisfaction or... pride? It was confusing. Harriet was too tired to interrogate her own emotion, so got up from the bed. As she stood, she again noticed her reflection, this time taking note of her figure. It was a good feeling to see herself, and for the first time in an astounding amount of time think 'I look good'.

'Maybe it's just the state I'm in,' Harriet thought to herself as she twirled around slowly, 'but I look... sexy.' Harriet tied her hair back as she looked herself over, posing for a moment. Choosing to put her fear and guilt aside for a little while, she slowly removed her top. She pretended she was seducing someone, watching her own confident poise in the mirror. Next she slid her jeans off, glad for the cool air to touch her legs after they had been confined all day... or at least, part of it.

Harriet stood and took in her naked form, her skin unblemished aside from a minor flare-up of eczema on her right arm. Even that didn't bother her, as she stroked her arms and hips with her hands. She turned around, looking over her shoulder at her bruised, sore ass in the mirror. It looked worse than it had done on Friday, but not ugly by any means. It was a reminder of what she had been through, and what was waiting for her tomorrow.

Touching it with her fingertips caused her to flinch - this wouldn't be something she could sit on comfortably for a little while. Looking around the room for some lotion of some sort, she spotted a tub of body butter she had bought recently. She began to spread and massage the cream into her skin, watching her behind in the mirror for a moment before becoming overwhelmed by the pleasant feeling and shutting her eyes. Her whole body, which was a little tense from a tiring day, completely relaxed. 'Is this my daily ritual?' she thought to herself, the question alone sending a shiver across her skin.

As if it were the devil on her shoulder, she thought to herself, 'She would never know'. The thought was immediately followed by the sensation of finger tips parting her labia. She almost shocked herself as her hand moved without much conscious thinking behind it, but she indulged herself and let it happen. Her fingers moved upwards across her slit, coming across her growing clitoris. She knew she was gone by this point, and felt herself give in to her own desire. Moving faster, but still delicately, she used her own wetness to rub her clit, her much-needed orgasm waiting around the corner.

Still standing, she felt her knees weaken, but desperate to not stop for a moment, dropped to her knees, her left hand bracing herself against the bed and her right hand between her legs. She felt her moans becoming harder to suppress, so she buried her face in her sheets. Just as her hand had began, she found it stop before she even knew why. Her thoughts caught up to her: 'It's against the rules'. It was such a stupid thought, but she knew then that she couldn't make herself cum, even if she could get away with it.

Harriet sat back upright, on her knees, her butt resting on the back of her heels. She looked at the wetness between her thighs, and coating her fingers. She had two ways to get what she needs, and whether it was fear of reprisal following an unconvincing lie or something else entirely, Harriet chose to seek her satisfaction within the rules of the game.

'I'm not a good liar,' Harriet thought to herself, 'And after all, I wouldn't want to break a contract.'