All Comments on 'Ms. Dollie's Random Stories Ch. 14'

by LIVINRFANTASIES

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

"Wearing them with too small of cups made things happen. "

"Too small of cups" is not English.

Getting men to look at a women parading around half naked is nothing to brag about. Anyone could do it, but most of us don't need to do that to get attention.

"Cocks" and "Cunts" are not titles or proper names so don't need capital letters.

If you want to drop all the "g" endings on words, you need to put an apostrophe: "goin'" "doin'" etc.

Why are all the men "perverts" just because they naturally look at a women striding around dressed like a cheap prostitute? Too bad neither of you took time out from your tawdry sexual exploits to learn to write in proper English.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymously Replied

Thank you Mr/Mrs Anonymous for reading our story. As I've written many times before, these stories are written much as we've told them in our own words around like minded people, not as an English test at a grade school.

I do know how to rite better, possibly. But that is not the point. Our stories are from notes and old stories just to show real people do play real sex games in real public places.

Further more real women do wear real revealing clothing to show off and attract real perverts. It's called real life. I ain't tryin to win awards for creative writin'.

At times I do attempt to impove my writing. Other times I purposely screw up to spite you English perfectionists. Someday when I'm gone and my works become woild famous, people like ya'll will copy my stile and want signed copies of my creative rubbish.

Did I make misteaks in this comment or did I jist fuck up to upset another anonymous scholar?

Thanks for the corrections and for wasting your valuable time to read my poorly written story. Every little bit helps and I am gettin better. Oops gettin'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLIVINRFANTASIES@LIVINRFANTASIES
237 Followers
We joined in 2016. Had medical problems and moved back to midwest in mid 2016, ready to die. For some reason we are still living and loving. Hope to get active here again and finish adding our saved stories. Just two old perverts with a lifetime of stories mostly hidden from v...