Ms Elma Ch. 02

Story Info
Continue Ms Elma.
2k words
4.35
6.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 01/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple weeks had gone by and I talked with Ms Elma on the phone almost every day. She was such a pleasure to talk with. We talked about almost anything you could think of. We were really getting to know each other better each day.

We made plans to see each other again but this time we wanted it to be more romantic. We planned on spending a few days together at a nice casino hotel. We planned on leaving Wednesday and returning on Saturday.

Wednesday finally arrived and I could not wait to pick up Ms Elma from her house. When I arrived at her house, she was dressed in a nice pair of slacks and a blouse. These slacks really showed off her nice matured figure. I knew check-in at the hotel was 3:00pm so we planned on leaving at around noon time.

That would give us time to take the two-and-a-half-hour drive and some time for slow traffic. I had planned on checking in, getting settled and doing a little bit of gambling before going to dinner.

Because of traffic, we arrived at the hotel a little later than I planned. I let Ms Elma off at the main entrance with the luggage and I went park my SUV. When I met up with her, she walked ahead while I checked in. I checked in and then met up with Ms Elma as we went to room 312. We arrived in our room and embraced with very passionate kisses.

This was the first time we passionately kissed since our first time we made love. It was very hard to control our passion. We set the luggage on the bed and headed to the casino. We gambled a couple hours then went to the restaurant for dinner. Neither one of us were really hungry so we decided to go to the sandwich shop instead of the restaurant. I think she was just as excited as I was to get back to the room.

After dinner, we went back to the room. Ms Elma said she had a surprise for me if I would give her time to prepare. She quickly disappeared in the bathroom with a small bag and I stripped down to my boxers. I pulled the covers back on the bed and laid down waiting for Ms Elma to return from the bathroom with her surprise.

Finally, the bathroom door opened and Ms Elma came walking out. She posed in one of those sexy positions as she got in my line of site. No words could describe how beautiful she looked.

She was dressed in a sheer black night gown that went right above her knees. It was accented in lace and had capped sleeves. You could see right thru the gown. She also wore a pair of black lace panties. She had such a beautiful matured body. Her legs really caught my attention. I did not even notice she was holding a couple towels in her hands.

She then walked over to the bed and climbed in. She set the towels on the night stand and reminded me that we might need those later on. We snuggled in next to each other and kissed. Ms Elma has the sweetest lips I have ever tasted. My hands caressed her back and continued roaming about her body. Her body felt so good. It was soft, smooth and matured.

Our kisses were very passionate by now. Both of us were so involved in each other that nothing else really mattered. My hands made their way down to her panties. I gently tugged downward to remove them from her body. She lifted her hips in an effort to help them off.

As I tossed them to the floor, I secretly passed them close to my nose so I could get a sniff of her scent. She always had a clean fresh scent. Even the first time we were together when neither one of us had any idea we would become romantically involved.

I have always said, since my first experience with an older lady, they taste better and smell better than a younger lady. Today was no different; Ms Elma was looking great and smelling great.

After I tossed her panties to the floor, I positioned myself between her legs. I knelt down by her ankles and lifted her left ankle to my face. I caressed and kissed her foot. She immediately told me how much she enjoyed that treatment. I then lifted her right foot to my face and began the same treatment on that foot. I worked both feet for a while as Ms Elma exclaimed total pleasure. My hands gradually moved up her legs. I really enjoyed hearing how much she enjoyed having me caress and kiss her legs.

I wanted to explore her body more than I did the first time. Her legs were very nice. She had some varicose veins but they were nice matured legs. As I kissed her legs, I could see her pubic mound from a distance. I could see how wet she was getting as I caressed her legs. My hands moved to her knees and my kissed followed. Her knees were not skinny and she had a couple scars on them from surgeries. Again, it was the signs of a matured lady.

As I kissed her knees, she spread her legs a little more. As much as I wanted to reach down and rub her mound, I knew I had to go slow and take my time. I wanted to make sure I explored as much of her as I could. I also wanted to make her feel loved. I caressed her outer thighs, inner thighs and under her thighs. Before I realized it, I was kissing her inner thighs and my right hand was cupping her mound.

Ms. Elma began thrusting her hips slightly as I rubbed her mound. I then slowly kissed her mound. My hands moved to her hips as I kissed her mound. I did not put my tongue between her outer lips. I did not want to bring her to orgasm yet. I just kissed on her mound and on side her outer lips. I was enjoying her womanly scent of her natural juices. I then passed my tongue over the length of her lips.

That caused Ms. Elma to jump slightly. She tasted so good. I knew I wanted more but I really wanted to control myself and make this last. My hands had moved up to her belly and my kisses slowly followed. Although Ms Elma was still moaning, the sounds of pleasure were diminishing. I knew she wanted me to kiss her mound more but yet I wanted to make it last. After kissing her belly, a little while, I went back to her mound.

As soon as my lips touched her mound, Ms Elma jumped again and started moaning louder. It was obvious this was what she wanted. It was what I wanted also. I was getting so excited knowing how much she was enjoying this. My tongue slipped into her mound and I tasted her juices. By this time, her juices were flowing freely. She had her hands on the back of my head and she pushed my face into her mound and she put her feet on my back.

I then pushed my hands under her backside and pushed my tongue deep into her. She was also thrusting her hips upward. I started sucking on her stiff button. As I sucked on her button, Ms Elma pushed harder on the back of my head. Her breathing was becoming more rapid and her body was getting tense.

Suddenly, she moaned louder and stopped moving. I then felt a gush of warm juices come from inside. She let out a big sigh and kept still for a while. I felt her body relax. I continued kissing her mound and licking her outer lips for a few moments. My Elma was still moaning but much softer than before.

I reached for the towel and wiped my face before moving my kisses up to her belly. Her belly was so soft and kissable. She had a couple of scars that I kissed also.

My hands moved up to her lovely breast as I continued kissing her belly. I cupped her breasts with my hands and fondled them as I kissed her belly. Her nipples were erect showing signs of excitement. I then moved up her torso and began kissing her breast. It was very obvious she had very sensitive nipples. Her body flinched each time my lips touched her nipples.

From this position I was able to rub my erection on her pubic mound with out using my hands. She spread her legs open wider and thrust her hips forward as to meet my erection.

The more I teased her with my erection the more she would thrust her hips forward. I was trying to hold back as much as I could. I could see the desire building in her eyes. Then, without much warning, my erection slipped into her outer lips. It did not go very far in before I pulled it out.

Then I gently pushed it in a little further. I did this a few times until it was comfortable for her. Each time I pushed in she became a little more comfortable. It looked like she was hurting so I asked her a couple times if she wanted me to stop. She begged me to continue saying that it was great.

Once I finally got my erection all the way inside of Ms Elma, she began moaning with sounds of pleasure again. Her hips started thrusting again and she quickly got in rhythm with me. I then put her ankles on my shoulders and began caressing her beautiful legs. I wanted to enjoy all of her. Her legs were very sexy and she really enjoyed when I caressed and kissed them. Her moans were getting louder and her breathing was becoming more rapid.

I continued thrusting my erection in and out of her. My pace of thrusting slowly accelerated and also did hers. I could feel my testicles tighten and I knew I was about to orgasm. I was trying hard not to orgasm before Ms Elma did. I did not want to disappoint her. I slowed my thrusting down to make it last longer.

Then all of a sudden Ms Elma let out a loud moan. Her body tightened and I felt a warm gush of fluid rush from her body. Her insides began pulsing.

I could not hold my excitement any longer and I released my sperm deep inside of her. When she felt my fluids inside of her, she let out a sigh and exclaimed how good it felt to have that inside of her again. I slowly pumped in as much of it as I could, by trying to push deeper and deeper inside of her. My erection was slowly starting to diminish but I wanted to stay inside of Ms Elma as long as I could. It felt so good being inside of her.

The glow on her face was enough to make me want to do it again. She appeared to be so happy. I then released her legs back to the bed and slowly pulled out of her mound. As I lay down beside her, I grabbed the towel and wiped my semi erect erection then I wiped between Ms Elma's legs.

It was so nice to lie besides Ms Elma. She was such a sweet lady to be around. The glow on her face after such an orgasm was so wonderful. I wrapped my arms around her and we talked about how wonderful it feels to be with two people who care about each other. Before either of us knew it, we were drifting off to sleep in each other's arm.

Last, I remember before falling asleep was I was on my right side and Ms Elma was lying on my right arm. She was lying on her right side also. My left hand was draped over her body and cupping her left breast. I knew that when I woke up in the middle of the night, I would wake up Ms Elma and make love to her again. Sweet dreams.