Ms. Jones and Kenny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-"

"I don't think we have much of a choice right now. We could get washed away staying in the car in a parking lot," Kenny said before Ms. Jones could excuse herself.

"H-Hotel it is!" Said in a slightly high-pitched voice.

Ms. Jones turned back around and drove to the hotel they had passed on the way over. After pulling into the parking garage, they headed inside to attempt to book a room.

"Um, hi. I know it's short notice, but do you have any rooms available?" Ms. Jones asked.

"Let me see... as a matter of fact, we have one room open. And since the weather's coming in against the side of where it's at, we'll even give it to you at a discount," the concierge said.

"Oh, thank you so much! You're a life saver!" Ms. Jones said, nearly reaching over the counter to hug her.

Ms. Jones flew through the paperwork, eager to get to a warm room. Kenny wasn't paying attention neither, the thought of him and her at a hotel together pounding out any rational thinking. With key cards in hand, the two quickly took the elevator up to their floor and hurried to their room. Both of their smiles turned to blank stares with their mouths slowly drooping open as they gazed upon the lone bed in the room.

"O-One bed?!" Ms. Jones said aloud. "There must be a mistake!"

Both Kenny and Ms. Jones paced while thinking about the current situation.

"We could ask for a refund! ...But we wouldn't have anywhere else to go..." Ms. Jones said.

"I mean, I could just sleep on the floor. I'm fine with that," Kenny said.

"Oh, no, no, no, no! You are not sleeping on the carpet! We'll just... have to share a bed tonight..."

Kenny turned around to hide his growing sign of affection while Ms. Jones turned around to cover her mouth in surprise.

"I can't believe I just fucking said that! Oh, god! Sharing a bed with the college stud I can't stop thinking about? There's no way I'll just be able to shut my eyes and go to sleep!" Ms. Jones thought to herself.

Kenny nearly passed out thinking about the ways Ms. Jones would go to bed. Wearing everything? Bra and panties? Nothing? The fantasies were endless until Ms. Jones suddenly grabbed his shoulder.

"Y-Yes?!" He exclaimed, being taken out of his trance.

"How about for now we just get something to eat? I know there's a restaurant inside the hotel," Ms. Jones suggested.

"Yeah. We haven't eaten since this morning, huh?" Kenny said back.

*****

"Man, that shortcake was good!" Ms. Jones said.

Her and Kenny discussed their meal as they made their way back to the room. Upon entering, they were hit with the earlier feeling of facing a lone bed. One at a time, they sat down on the edge of the bed.

"So, what do you think we should do?" Ms. Jones sheepishly asked Kenny.

She glanced over, quickly lifting her head up to meet his. They stared into each other's eyes before both leaning in for a kiss. All of the years of lost passion erupted out of Ms. Jones. She grabbed on to the back of his head while pulling him in close for deeper kisses. Kenny responded by doing the same. Both were moaning and twisting as they brought themselves even closer together.

"Oh, baby. Should we really do this?" Ms. Jones said. "I'm much older than you. Surely, you don't want to sleep with an old lady like me..."

"Ms. Jones, I've been waiting for a moment like this since the day I met you," Kenny responded.

Ms. Jones smiled and giggled.

"Wellllll, since we're doing this..."

Ms. Jones leaned in to Kenny's ear and whispered:

"I'm gonna get showered up, so why don't you get us something we can both use in bed if you catch my drift."

Ms. Jones gave Kenny a wink before closing the bathroom door. Kenny then flew out the door and down to the lobby to buy a pack of condoms. Normally, the embarrassment would kill him instantly but the reality of Ms. Jones awaiting him naked on the bed overcame any hang-ups he had. Unfortunately, he had come back too early. Not knowing what to do, he lied down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling.

"I can't believe this is really happening," he excitedly thought to himself. "The sexy MILF-teacher I work for is just on the other side of that door."

Kenny looked over hoping to catch Ms. Jones at the moment she leaves. But alas, all he could see was the wooden door, and hear Ms. Jones humming. After some time, the water turned off. Kenny closed his eyes and steadied his breathing to keep the night from ending before he could even get his pants off. He shuddered as he heard the door to the bathroom open. What was meant to be a casual peak turned into staring at full-attention as he saw Ms. Jones walking out with just a towel on. Her wet red-hair hung down to her shoulders as she flicked it out of her face.

"All yours, Kenny," she said to him, sitting down at the sink countertop.

"I'll, uh, get myself together while you're in there."

Kenny quickly got into the shower. Ms. Jones took notice of the stuff protrusion in his pants and turned back before she suspected she had been caught staring.

"Was that his dick?!" She thought herself. "Fuck me, he's hard!"

Kenny dutifully cleaned every inch of his body as thoroughly as humanly possible while Ms. Jones dried her hair and re-applied her makeup. No matter how much he calmed down, his hard-on seemed to rage back.

Once he was finished showering, he took a deep breath before leaving the bathroom. Ms. Jones sat on the edge of the bed, still in her towel but now looking how she always did at work.

"Yes! That lipstick!" Kenny thought to himself in victory as he noticed she had switched from lipgloss to her usual lipstick.

Kenny sat next to her. Both looked around the room anxiously before Ms. Jones gathered the courage to make the first move.

"One last time, are you sure you want to do this?" Ms. Jones asked.

"Yeah. I do," Kenny said, pausing before answering.

Ms. Jones's serious look turned into an inviting smile. She tucked her hands into the top of her towel, pulling it open to reveal her naked body underneath. Just as Kenny had fantasized about, it was absolutely magnificent. Her big breasts swayed as she moved around to toss her towel off the bed. Although only catching a glimpse before she crossed her legs, he could tell that her pussy was shaved, too.

Kenny was next to remove his towel. Although, his dick was already so hard that it was nearly parting it.

"Oh my, god," Ms. Jones said with a flirtatious inflection.

She stared at the rock-hard monument dedicated to her body as it pulsed and twitched. Ms. Jones quickly found herself gripping it at the shaft, stroking it gently up and down.

"Kenny, this is absolutely amazing," she said absentmindedly.

"I don't think both of my hands could hold this monster! He's definitely going to reach places Robert never did," she thought to herself.

"Your hands feel so soft, Ms. Jones," Kenny said in a soft voice.

"Your cock feels so good in my hands, baby," Ms. Jones said back.

She watched the skin scrunch up as she stroked his shaft. Getting closer and closer, she eventually put her lips to the tip. Kenny threw his head back and moaned as his hips lifted up. Ms. Jones giggled while teasing the tip with gently kisses.

"Let's see if that one technique I saw drives him crazy~" she thought to herself.

Kenny's body tensed up as Ms. Jones encircled the tip with her tongue. She occasionally sucked hard at the top before switching back to licking it. Kenny's cock leaked precum like crazy, coating Ms. Jones's tongue and lips.

"So this is precum. I gotta say, it's not that bad," she thought to herself.

"I feel so sexy licking off your fuckfluids," Ms. Jones said to Kenny.

"Ms. Jones! You're way too sexy!" Kenny exclaimed.

Kenny grabbed the back of Ms. Jones's head and pushed her down. Ms. Jones took half of his cock into her mouth before stopping it with her tongue. She gently dragged her lips from his shaft to his tip. Her tongue cushioned the bottom, providing oral pleasure from all angles. Ms. Jones looked up and made eye contact with Kenny as she continued bobbing up and down. His eyes were glazed over, mouth open and panting, as he lied back to let Ms. Jones take control.

His look of desire heated her body up and pushed her to be even more thorough. Moving away from his dick, she focused her attention on his balls. Kenny shuddered as she dragged her tongue from the bottom of each testicle to the top. She smiled after kissing each one then while still staring into his eyes, took an entire one into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" Kenny grunted.

Ms. Jones sucked and licked like she was savoring the sweetest of hard candy. Even though it was her first time with ballplay, she was a born natural.

"I'm... I'm already gonna cum!" Kenny exclaimed.

Ms. Jones suddenly stopped and sat up.

"We can't have you busting early, baby," she said.

Ms. Jones got on her back. Her hands slid down from her hips to her raised knees, pulling them apart.

"Why don't you get me warmed-up too?"

Kenny nearly fell onto Ms. Jones as he shuffled over to her. He immediately went in for a series of kisses on the lips before moving down to her breasts. With the big, bare-tits he's yearned for now within his grasp, he massaged his hands on every inch of skin possible. Ms. Jones bit her finger while moaning. Kenny squeezed and pushed them together to his liking before going for the nipples.

"Ah! Not there! I'm really sensitive right now!" Ms. Jones said.

Kenny responded by licking and sucking on her nipples one at a time. Ms. Jones grabbed onto him, pulling him in closer.

"Oh, yeah! Suck on my tits! Make them even more sensitive!"

Ms. Jones smushed them together with Kenny's head deep in her cleavage. She giggled while rubbing them up and down.

"I've never done anything like this before, either. But the thought of squeezing you between my tits is driving me crazy!" She said.

Kenny eventually moved away and resumed his route downward. Ms. Jones shuddered in anticipation as his hands traced down her stomach and to her thighs. Kenny lowered his head to come face-to-face with Ms. Jones's bare, wet-pussy. She yelped in surprise as he spread her lips open with his thumbs, feeling his hot breath hit her as well. Ms. Jones gripped the sheets and threw her head back as Kenny gave her a long lick from top to bottom.

"Oh, fuuuuck! Your tongue is so warm!" She said.

Kenny licked up and down some more before switching to his lips. He kissed around her vulva, dragging while sucking until he reached the clit. Ms. Jones moaned and ran her fingers through Kenny's hair. Her hips lifted up and her lips quivered as she pulled his head down.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" She panted rhythmically.

It was when Kenny slipped a finger in that she reached climax.

"Holy fucking shit!" She exclaimed.

Kenny felt Ms. Jones squeeze his finger tightly. Her spasming pussy dripped fervently down his tongue as he held his lips firmly in-place. Ms. Jones's body slammed back down onto the bed once she had finished. Kenny looked down at her limp body. A look of intense relief was on her face. Her eyes seemed to be glazed as she slowly regained her sight.

"You ok?" Kenny asked her.

Ms. Jones took a minute before answering.

"That... that was intense..." she muttered.

Kenny offered a hand in helping her sit up.

"Thanks for worrying, but I'm ok now. You just made me cum really fucking hard, that's all," she said with a smile.

Ms. Jones initiated more kissing.

"Did you get the condoms?" She asked him.

"Got 'em while you were showering," Kenny said, grabbing the box out of the nightstand.

"As much as I'd like to fuck raw, I didn't exactly plan for this day to end up in a hotel room," Ms. Jones said apologetically.

"But don't let that ruin the mood. Slip one of those on your cock and get inside me already!"

Kenny eagerly ripped the condom out of the wrapper and rolled it down his cock. With Ms. Jones on her back, Kenny approached her waist while on his knees. After pressing the tip against her lips, he slowly pushed his way inside her tight-pussy.

"Oh, FUCK!" Ms. Jones exclaimed.

Kenny moaned as he watched his dick disappear halfway inside. Her warm wet insides enveloped every inch of him as he struggled to keep it together. He looked up at Ms. Jones, her mouth hanging open with an intense look on her face.

"I want all of you!"

Ms. Jones suddenly grabbed on to Kenny, pulling him so close that he fell onto her. He arched his back and moaned loudly as his cock sank in to the hilt. Ms. Jones grit her teeth before letting out a wobbly-exhale.

"It's all the way in, baby! I can feel it deep inside!" She said to him.

Kenny, not holding back, started thrusting in to Ms. Jones.

Their hot breath hit each other's face from how close they were. Her big-ass rippled with each collision of Kenny's hips. Even though Kenny's cock was being gripped tightly by her warm, wet hole, he slid in and out with no resistance. Soon, he could feel his dick start to twitch and balls start to ready to empty.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum, Ms. Jones!" He said to her.

"Go ahead, baby! Let it all out inside me!" She said to him, almost pleading.

Kenny thrusted a few more times before grinding his cock in as deep as it would go. Ms. Jones moaned wildly as she felt him twitch and pulse inside her pussy. The two exchanged their groans and moans before Kenny was satisfied enough to pull out. Sitting up, Ms. Jones looked at the filled condom with awe.

"Oh my, god. I've never seen one of those so packed full before. It's like the tip is ballooning out!" She remarked.

Kenny squeezed any remaining amount out from base to tip before sliding the condom off. Ms. Jones motioned for him to pass her the used rubber. She continued to look in awe as she viewed the condom from different angles before returning it with a wide-grin.

"Did I really make you cum this much?" She asked.

"Oh, yeah. I'd say this is the most I've ever cum," Kenny said as he tossed the rubber in the trash.

Kenny lied down on the bed next to Ms. Jones, not knowing what to do next. She turned to face him with the same thing in mind.

"So... where do we go from here?" He asked her.

"Well, I don't think we're just good friends anymore," she replied.

"Are we, uh, dating then?" Kenny asked.

Ms. Jones suddenly grew wide-eyed then covered her face, seemingly in embarrassment.

"Kenny, it's been *years* since I've been with anyone, let alone been in a relationship. I-I think I'm going to need more time before we can say that we're together."

Kenny seemed disheartened, yet understood where Ms. Jones was coming from.

"But don't think that means that I don't like you, because I like you a lot, baby. We can continue being how we usually are around each other, just with the added bonus of meeting up on the weekends to share a bed for the night."

Ms. Jones kissed Kenny on the forehead, turning that grimace into a smile.

"Alright, we can go nice and slow," he said back.

Ms. Jones giggled once more. She pulled the covers up over both him and herself before talking to him once last time.

"Get some rest, Kenny. We'll get out of here in the morning and then see each other again on Monday. Don't forget! You're staying after the bell rings to help with the grading for that quiz!"

With a final playful kiss, Ms. Jones turned the lights off and drifted off leaning onto Kenny.

12