Ms. Kaitlin's Boy Toy

Story Info
Once a scrawny boy, Todd was now a 19-year-old stud!
2.4k words
4.41
12.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
980 Followers

"It ain't going to lick itself!"

****

That day, Ms. Katelin forgot to wear panties. Oops. She bent over slowly to get Todd's money, letting her skirt ride up her bare ass. In the mirror, she saw the young man's eyes widen as he stared at her naked pussy. Excellent.

Todd mowed her lawn every week. Once a scrawny boy, Todd was now a nineteen-year-old stud! Tall and manly, with curly brown hair and piercing gray eyes.

Katelin watched the stud work in his cut-offs. Sturdy legs and such powerful thighs... Strong pussy-pounding thighs! When he peed behind a bush, Katelin got a peek at his gorgeous cock... young and rigid, filled with the promise of pleasure.

This stud made her itch inside... a deep fuck-itch that she hadn't felt in years. Todd finished mowing and ran to her door, flexing his muscular arms and legs. His musky scent enraged her sex hormones.

Once again, Ms. Katelin bent over to get his cash. Letting her skirt slide up as the young man checked out her dark, hairy twat. She turned around and noticed the hefty lump in his shorts. Excellent. The twat trick worked. Nothing attracts horny cocks like naked cunt.

"G-gosh Ma'am...I love coming over to see you."

"See me how Todd? Did you just peek underneath my skirt you naughty boy?" Todd blushed bright red. Katelin giggled while rubbing his thigh. "Same time next week?"

"Y-yes Ma'am, absolutely."

It felt sinful and taboo, but the more Ms. Katelin thought about young Todd, the more she wanted him and his fat fuck-piston... pounding between her thighs. She formed a plan.

The next Saturday was sinfully hot. And so was she. The young stud mowed her yard as Katelin worked in the flowerbed. She dressed to seduce. A thin t-shirt, no bra, and super tight camel toe shorts.

After finishing the yard, Todd threw off his shirt, flexing his chest muscles.

"Oh you delicious stud muffin." Katelin's pussy ached. Now was the time. She splashed her tee-shirt with cold water, showing off her naked tits and bullet-hard nipples. Kaitlin ran up to Todd with her boobs bouncing and handed him a beer.

"Here guy, you deserve this." Todd drank from the bottle while staring at her see-thru tee-shirt. Katelin giggled, feeling almost nude. "Honey, were both so sweaty. Let's take a quick dip in my pool."

"But Ma'am I didn't bring no swim trunks."

"You can use my ex's." Todd's eyes dropped to the dark slit in her wet shorts. "Come on, it'll be loads of moist fun. I guarantee it."

"Okay sure, Ma'am." He followed Katelin into her bedroom. She pulled out a pair of swim trunks. "Here Todd. We can change together. After all were both adults."

"But Ma'am. I d-don't think we should."

"It's okay Todd." Katelin laughed. "Or are you afraid of girls?"

"I AM NOT!"

"Good, then you'll like these." Katelin threw off her top, releasing her hefty jugs. Todd's eyes widened as Katelin sucked her own nipples. "Todd you can touch them... or are you afraid of boobs?" He didn't move. "Dammit, squeeze my tits. That's an order!"

"O-okay ma'am. Todd's strong hands fondled her tits, making her nipples tingle. When Katelin dropped her bottoms, Todd inhaled loudly. Katelin lifted her mound, showing off her dark pubes and pink slit. It'd been ages since she posed naked in front of a man.

His hard stare made droplets of pussy dew run down her slit. "Your turn Studly. Get naked. Now!" Kaitlin loved ordering men to get naked.

Todd blushed, dropping his shorts slowly. Katelin watched his young cock grow stiff. Soon it was fully erect and pointing up. Below hung his heavy, cum-laden balls.

"My gosh Todd, you're scared stiff! "She laughed. "You act like you've never seen a naked woman before!" Katelin was flattered by his erection. "But Todd you can't go into my pool with your dick sticking out like a tree limb. The neighbor ladies would be jealous."

Katelin lay back on her bed, spreading her knees a bit, letting him peek inside her furry slit. "Let's figure out what your boner needs... Any ideas?"

Todd just stood there with his mouth open and his prick throbbing. "Young man tell me what you want? I'm wide open for suggestions." She spread her legs and waited.

Todd blushed. "You got a real pretty mouth... " He touched his hard prick to her soft lips. "Ma'am could you give me a blowjob?"

"WHAT!?" Katelin was insulted at first, then saw a drop of precum formed at the tip. "Okay, I guess it's my cock-feeding time." She lapped up the salty pre-cum, and licked up and down, flickering her tongue along Todd's rigid shaft.

Dropping to her knees, she slid her lips over his knob and sucked his swollen prick. Todd gripped her head, shoving his prick to the back of her throat. Katelin gagged but loved it.

Feasting on his shaft, Kaitlin remembered her first blow job and her first swallow of cum....she drank gallons of cum in high school. Katelin giggled as her long fingernails tugged on Todd's balls.

She sucked hungrily, wanting to drain his balls and prove she still had it. Kaitlin could tell he was close. Her naughty tongue flicked his pee-slit and a huge cum blast shot into her mouth! Katelin choked and gulped.

More cum gushed out, filling her mouth. She swallowed as fast as possible, trying to please the young stud. After the last spurt, Katelin pulled her lips away, panting. "My Gawd Todd, you're a real cum-blaster!"

She looked up with her gooey smile. "Well young man? Did you like that?"

"Gosh Ms. Katelin that was awesome!!!"

"Todd I just sucked off your prick. I think you can call me Kitty."

"Sure thing... Kitty."

"Now, feel me up so your prick gets hard again. Kitty's kitty needs an orgasm." She moved Todd's hands to her tits and twat. "Squeeze my tits. Finger my hole."

They kissed as his horny hands fondled and fingered her goodies. Kailin laughed when Todd sucked her nipples so hard she thought they'd pop off.

"You're so fucking hot," he panted between sucks. "Ma'am I want to bang you bad. Please Kitty! PLEASE!"

"Yes, bang me BAD BOY!" It was exciting, even flattering to hear a young man beg for her pussy. Reminded Kaitlin of high school and all those hot nights humping in squeaky backseats... And like magic Todd's prick popped straight up.

Bursting with the urge to fuck, Todd shoved his rigid pole against her belly button. Katelin laughed. "Wrong hole boner-boy." She moved his cock down to her burning cunt. Grabbing her tits Todd thrust hard... smashing her clit.

"Ouch Todd, haven't you fucked a woman before?"

"Once, with my older cousin Hanna."

"Well, how in the hell did you fund her hole?" Katelin moved his boner down further, slipping the swollen head inside her labia. But she forgot about a young prick's urgency to spurt.

Todd pushed in an inch and yelled, "Oh Gawd... I'm cumming!"

"Wait! Not yet!" Too late. The young prick stiffened and spewed. Katelin looked down to see jism splashing across her pubes. His prick kept squirting, covering her cunt with globs of sticky goo.

"Dammit Todd. I got all the cum--but no fun!" Katelin bent over and lifted a leg, wiping gobs of goo out of her crack. Todd watched her wipe, and once again his erection rose up stiff and proud.

"Well, hello there Mr. Boner. You're back." Katelin couldn't resist giving his hard-on a quick suck before she spread her thighs, opening her cunt invitingly. "Todd you see my hole... how wet it is? You have what it wants."

The young man lunged for her. Katelin squealed and fell back as the horny stud moved between her knees, pressing his prick to her furry entrance. His cock slid in and out gently.

"Take me Todd! Don't fuck slow. I'm not a frikin' virgin-- Fuck me like you mean it!!" Katelin grabbed his ass and pulled. Todd got the idea. With a powerful stroke he buried his prick balls deep, his thick rod tearing through her neglected pussy.

Oh yes." Katelin grinned wickedly, realizing she had a nineteen-year-old prick inside her pussy. This stud was young enough to be her son... and yet there he was, between her legs, pounding away.... So sinfully decadent.

Katelin felt like a girl with a new toy--A BOY TOY! Her tits pressed against his strong chest as her hips pushed up, cleaving her aching cunt onto his raging boner. Todd pulled back, stabbing her hard.

"Yes," she hissed. "That's it stud... FUCK ME!!!"

Todd's strokes grew faster and harder, pounding her with such youthful vigor. Kaitlin threw her legs in the air, thrilled at the sensation of screwing. "God that's good! I need it hard! Fuck me harder!" Todd's cock plunged so deep it hit bottom.

Kaitlin screamed as a surge of ecstasy ripped through her cock-impaled cunt. "OHH YESS!" She gasped for air, feeling her pussy spasmed around his shaft... Soon her convulsing cunt drove Todd over the edge.

With a loud growl his body shook. Kaitlin could feel Todd's prick shooting deep inside her fuck tunnel. Her nails gripped his back as their bodies merged, screwing in waves of joy.

After a minute Todd pulled out, blushing like a schoolboy. "That was super awesome ma'am!" Katelin laughed, feeling warm sperm leak from her pussy crack. She pulled his face down to suck her tits as they cuddled in the steamy afterglow of sex.

"Kitty can we go swimming now?"

"No stud muffin. You get a boner like every two minutes." Kaitlin rubbed his hairy balls. "Let's get into my spa. It's hidden from the neighbors." Todd's strong arms carried her to the spa.

It'd been years since she bathed with a man. They kissed, and Todd stared at her with his piercing gray eyes. That piercing stare made Katelin feel naked and vulnerable... She loved it.

The young stud sucked her nipples and lapped at her tits like they were two huge scoops of ice cream. "That feels really good." Katelin giggled. "You need to learn how to pleasure a girl with your tongue. Help me out Todd." She pushed his mouth down to her pussy. "Eat me Todd. Lick my twat."

"YES MA'AM!"

Todd eagerly lapped at her slit. "Lick higher. Tickle my clit." His tongue moved under her fleshy hood. "Yes--that's it--Just like that!" He licked wonderfully as she squirmed with the first tingles.

"Does that feel good?"

"Hell Yes!" Kaitlin gasped. "Keep going--LICK ME--EAT ME." The young man licked like a dog. She felt that familiar burning in her belly. She looked at him, panting heavily, heart pounding, "Keep licking--DON'T STOP!"

Kaitlin's thighs gripped Todd's head as he lapped, enjoying his forceful tongue strokes. She rubbed her tits, tugging her nipples as shivers of lust zipped through her loins.

"Oh God!" She hissed and spread her legs wider. Todd's naughty tongue felt heavenly, and the tension in her cunt built up like a coiled spring. Tighter...tighter... tighter... "Oh Fuck! Yeah!"

A powerful orgasm tore through Kaitlin's body. "Ohh YESS!" She screamed, not caring if the neighbors heard. Todd sucked her pussy, as her juices gushed into his hungry mouth. After the last ripple of climax, Kaitlin looked down at the smiling face between her legs.

Todd giggled, wiping pubes and pussy juice from his mouth. "Kitty did you cum?"

"What a silly question. Of course I did, like a fountain!" She noticed Todd's young cock was stiff yet again. Boner magic is amazing. "I'll ride you this time." Kaitlin straddled him, rubbing the tip of his shaft along her matted pussy hair.

She mounted his cock, burying it inside her pink tunnel. The stud groaned. "Oh Kitty." Todd sucked her nips while she ground her clit against his pummeling shaft. He gripped her ass and thrust up.

"Young man, you feel so good inside my fuck-hole. Kaitlin rotated her hips, working his shaft against her g-spot. "Oh GOD!" She instinctively thrust forward as another orgasm ran up her spine. Panting hard, she looked up at Todd. "That was fuckin' insane."

They kissed and Todd pulled away. "Now Kitty, bend over." Before she could answer, he forced her over the side of the spa. Belly down, butt up.

"Wait! What's gotten into you Todd? You're an animal."

Todd leaned over her doggy-style. "Kitty didn't your husband ever order you to bend over?"

"Yes, all the time. Right before he... Ohmygosh!" Kaitlin gritted her teeth. Todd touched his knob to her anus...and thrust in savagely, taking her like a bull. "Ouch, Todd it hurts." Kaitlin's asshole quivered, stretching around his manhood.

Now Todd's cock took over, riding and reaming her butt. His strong hands gripped her tits as he skewered her asshole onto his fat shaft. Her young lover was so strong.

"Fuck me Todd! FUCK MY ASS!" He pumped her vigorously, and she felt every inch of cock-meat. "Give it to me!" His rigid erection pounded into the depths of her anal canal.

"Ohh KITTY!!!" Todd grabbed her tits and spewed--plunging balls deep up her ass. Impaled on his fuck-spear, all Kaitlin could do was lay there and take it. Bursts of hot cum flooding her bowels.

After he pulled out, Kaitlin reached back, tenderly touching her butthole. Her gaping anus was the size of a golf ball. "Wow Todd, your cock really reamed me out." She kissed his lips. "Thank you, you butt-fucking stud.

***

That night, just as expected, Kaitlin's new Boy Toy knocked on her front door. "Ma'am I just wanted make sure you liked um... liked my work today. I worked real hard."

"Yep, and I'll bet you're 'real hard' now." She winked. "Is that why you're here, to fuck me? Or do you need a late-night snack?" The horny guy picked Kaitlin up and tossed her on the sofa.

"You beast!" Todd ripped off her panties and stared, mesmerized by her freshly shaved pussy. Kaitlin wiggled her shiny mound. "It ain't going to lick itself!"

Todd licked her like a hungry dog. His eager lips moved under her fleshy hood, sucking her love button. "YES--EAT ME!" As Todd's tongue lapped at her cunt, Kaitlin felt that familiar burning in her belly.... Oh yes, she'd trained her Boy-Toy well.

KimKim5
KimKim5
980 Followers