Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 37

Story Info
Christmas with a retired dominatrix.
2k words
4.69
5.1k
3

Part 45 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers

Chapter 37

We finished the ice cream rather quick. It was the sticky sensation of drying sugars on our skin which hurried us up into the shower.

Ms. Laura's bathroom shower was huge and clearly built to purpose. No true walls, only an array of columns around a drain, it was easily thirty-six square feet, and the three of us fit easily, with room for a fourth. She turned on the shower which sprang to life from at least four overhead sprayers. The long fall from the cathedral ceiling gave the water weight when it hit my skin.

A bar ran around the columns and on one side was a little bench. I sat down. The two women were washing their faces of makeup and chocolate sauce before they joined me. I used the opportunity to rinse off myself.

This had been a debauched week, but surprisingly wholesome. I felt a little closer to Ms. Laura than I had before. I even met someone with long-term potential. It could all be fleeing, but I was content at the moment.

I rubbed my hands over my body while the warm water did its work. Ms. Laura was the first to join me.

Her face was makeup free. She looked ten years older, but it was no longer a shock. I knew what she was going through and just how lively she could be. Stepping into the water herself seemed to bring her alive and I felt my cock stiffening.

Water flowed over her smooth skin and hugged the contours of her tight athletic body. The heat brought blood to the surface and color to her face. She began to scrub herself free of the sugary spots.

Seeing water droplets cling to her breasts like diamonds brought me back to all those years ago when this woman took my virginity. I got down onto my knees and approached my mistress.

She seemed to instinctually know what I wanted to do and let her hands fall to her sides. I began to slowly rub my bare hands across her flesh trying to wipe it clean. Emily suddenly knelt down beside me with two wash rags in her hand, each pre-lathered with soap. She gave me one and together we began to clean Ms. Laura.

We each picked a leg and began to work our way up. The cascading water kept our heads down and focused on one contour of finely sculpted flesh at a time.

Emily was the first to her hip and after a quick wipe and rinse she began to lick clean her womanhood. Ms. Laura placed and hand on her head approvingly as I stood to work on her torso and breasts.

They were not as large as Emily's, but few were. Instead, they had the confident character of someone secure in their sex appeal and ability to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Soft and perky they were hypnotizing to see and touch. I slathered them with soap till suds slowly rang off them before rinsing them with my hand.

I felt Ms. Laura tense as Emily did her work and walked around her to wash her back and shoulders. Her hair was wet matted and stuck to her skin. I took handfuls of it to move as I wash the back over her neck.

The head of my cock stuck out in front of me and grazed the small of her back. I was intentionally careless with it, even leaving a trail of precum across her skin. My attentions weren't unnoticed.

One hand holding Emily's head, her free hand reached around and seized my offending appendage. I was caught, and right where I want to be. She stepped aside and guided my cock and Emily's head together.

"Get that thing nice and wet for me," Ms. Laura said letting go of us.

Emily did as instructed. She all but inhaled whatever proportion of my rod she could, working it in her mouth to build up saliva. I had cum only a half hour ago, but I was already ready for another round. Emily's expert mouth could only be the warm-up.

Ms. Laura backed up against the railing. One hand slid down to her opening and began to play. She watched hungrily as Emily made a show of sucking and worshipping the head of my cock.

I closed my eyes and threw my head back. Water fell hard on my face and splashed off in all directions. This was heaven and a moment I would relive time and time again. Emily's lips massaged my cock and I only got harder, ready to fuck.

"Johnny!" I heard Ms. Laura call my name.

I looked over to see she was now doubled over hands on the rail. Her ass was stuck out and towards us. Her feet were apart giving a clear view of her vulva.

"Come here Johnny, let's see how good of a job Emily did," she beckoned me with a turned head.

Emily let me slip from her mouth and stood up. I kissed her long and hard before positioning myself behind Ms. Laura.

My cock was a solid tool and I lined it up in front of Ms. Laura's opening. Despite the satisfying blowjob the water had washed away most of her lubricating spit and I knew it was going to be a slow plunge.

Emily stood behind me and rubbed my neck and shoulders while I applied slow pressure with my tip. With a stirring motion and coated my cock with Ms. Laura's juices. I inched into her and back out slowly, going deeper each time.

With each inch, Ms. Laura winced in a good kind of pain and let out a soft moan. Emily pressed her body against mine and helped me thrust. Eventually, I was all the way in and Ms. Laura sighed. I gave her that moment with only Emily providing motion. It didn't last long.

I backed out slowly then pushed back it. Emily matched my motion, but as I picked up speed she stepped back.

With the beat of my hips, Ms. Laura huffed and cooed. It was like music to me now, confirmation I was doing a good job. I picked up speed and force. Soon all Ms. Laura could do was hold on to the railing for dear life.

I held onto Ms. Laura's hips helping her keep time with my thrusts and penetrate deep inside of her. I felt the tip of my cock touch her cervix more than once and she clearly did too.

I kept going not stopping. Emily came around touching and rubbing the two of us as I unleashed on our shared mistress.

It didn't take long for my overused muscles to begin to tire, but once again I pushed through the pain. I needed one last good showing for Ms. Laura before I left.

It was clear my cock was a little raw or chaffed by this point but it would be worth it. I was already feeling pressure grow within me. My muscles cramped and my toes curled on the wet tile.

Emily saw me tiring and placed her hand on my back to encourage me. Seeing her dripping wet breasts sway in time with my motion did help.

Soon Ms. Laura was wailing and I felt her pussy gushing with something other than water. It helped with the chaffing but I needed to release it soon. I grunted sympathetically and started to fuck as hard and as fast as I could. My climax was almost there. A muscle in my calf cramped and it was a lot of pain, but I was almost there.

Then it happened. I groaned as my balls wrung out every last drop of cum they had left. Thick hot ropes plastered the inside of Ms. Laura's pussy. Emily got behind me again and started to thrust for me.

My raw sensitive cock burned with each stroke, but cum continued to pump out. I could feel the dopamine coursing through my brain and saw sparked when I closed my eyes. When I opened them I saw Ms. Laura slide off me and sink to the floor. I shuddered in pain and pleasure as she began to clean me off.

"I'm going to miss this thing," she said holding my still-leaking cock like a microphone, "Emily you better take good care of it."

Emily cupped my balls while raking her fingers across my chest, "You know I will Ms. Laura."

"Good mmm," she moaned while sucking that last of my seed from me.

All at once the pain from my cramped calf hit me and I made a controlled fall to the floor.

"Are you alright?" Emily said sitting next to me.

"Yeah," I winced in pain, "just a cramped."

Ms. Laura started to massage my leg, "you should stretch before you do exercise."

I laughed through the pain and then tried to stand.

"Relax Johnny," Ms. Laura stopped me from getting up, "just work on stretching it out. Don't need to be returning you to the Army broken. Who will protect the country?"

I laughed again and did as I was told.

We sat on the floor for perhaps fifteen or so minutes as I stretched out. Eventually, I was able to stand and the two ladies helped dry me off and walk me to Ms. Laura's bed. Exhausted and ready to lay down I took to the sheet like a duck to water.

The two women clean and smooth wrapped themselves around me. I didn't even remember falling asleep. I did remember waking though.

It was truly the crack of dawn when we woke up. Buried under a pile of naked women, it was extremely hard to justify getting up. It was only the burning knowledge that the Army takes going AWOL very seriously that I was able to roll out of bed.

Our flight was at nine in the morning. We needed to be at the airport by a minimum of seven-thirty and it was an hour's drive away, probably packed with holiday travelers. Ms. Laura made us a light breakfast on the go while we packed up the last of our things. A lot of my clothes were still clean and folded as I hadn't really used them.

Before I could really take it in we were on the road. We spent the hour making plans to see each other again, but always vague time frames and details. My stomach churned thinking about it, but it may be the last time I see Ms. Laura. I would leave the Army in six weeks, head home, and need to find a job before I could really make plans. If Emily and I work out, I might have more cause to come down, but who knows. If not and I meet someone in my home town I might not be able to.

The atmosphere in the car was a cheerful somber one. We all smiled and joked but were ultimately subdued by the reality of what was happening.

Ms. Laura parked so she could come with us inside. We kissed goodbye in the car to keep the nature of our relationship private and headed in.

Security is when it all really hit. Just before entering the line Ms. Laura stopped us both by the wrist and pulled us into a hug. It was warm and deep, the kind my mom gave me before deployment. It went on for minutes before she released us on the verge of tears.

"Goodbye you two," she said softly.

"Goodbye Ms. Laura, I'll see you again in a few months," Emily said with probable truth since she lived locally.

"Goodbye ma'am," I croaked out trying to hide my emotion, "I'll see you again."

What I said felt far less truthful.

Ms. Laura put on a fake smile, "you'd better."

We parted. I thought about my last words to Ms. Laura on the plane and felt a little foolish. I regretted not saying something more, but in the end, had to be content with what I did. I actually made it out. I spent Christmas with my old friend the retired dominatrix.

M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers