Ms M and Her Puppet Play

Story Info
A day of play with Ms M and her puppet.
1.5k words
4.42
4.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/09/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was simple, he thought as he started to stroke, his throbbing pulsing shaft gripped in his hand. His lubed cock slick, as he breathes slowly, deeply, letting that simple thought sink into his mind. He is her toy.

And tonight, he was to cum. Simple. Collect it and keep it safe for tomorrow. He was allowed to enjoy it. A whole evening, slowly building edge after edge to a huge crescendo of an orgasm.. all captured in a bottle... the screw cap twisted to keep it safe.

At the cafe the next morning, his hands trembled a little.. the croissant out on the plate infront of him. Her instructions clear, pour your cum all over it, glaze it. The slowly, eat it all up, enjoy it. Know that you are my toy who does what I say.

Her words in his simple mind as he took his first bite, his taste mixing with the freshly baked bread. His eyes heavy with that sweet subspace, he smiled simply  and took another bite, and another, slowly consuming everything.

And what a day ahead, 4 envelopes lay before him each with a kinky task inside handwritten kindly by Ms M. He picked up each, turning them in the light before selecting the envelope numbered 1.

"Puppet, if you are opening this at the start good boy for starting at the beginning. In the next hour as a reward you are to stroke and edge as many times as you possibly can. Remember the number.

If, however you chose another envelope to start with, you have earned a funishment. For the next hour, find a private space and bring up your favourite porn, watch it whilst not touching yourself.

Already his cock stirred, hardening with excitement, his smile wide happy that he'd been rewarded already.

The edging was quick to start  then became intense relentless as he edged and edged as the minutes ticked by. His mind turned to mush and he started to float into subspace.

35 edges, his personal record.. and his cock was throbbing, leaking and so sensitive..

He opened the second envelope, this time he was to insert the plug and go for a walk..lubing himself the plug slid in easily.. and out he went on his walk. The country side was lovely, sunny, and he was able to go for a good long walk.

He toyed between the 3rd and the 4th envelope. He kept with the order, opening number 3.

"Puppet, you're so obedient, well done for following the easiest path. Now, you'll sit in the corner, on the biggest dildo you have. Try to keep atleast 4 inches inside you and no less.. when we meet you can tell me how deep you went.. the ridges at each inch of the dildo will help you keep count I'm sure".

The fourth envelope was opened.. his fingers quivering after such an intense hour of anal training, his leaky cock making a mess, the letter this time said.

Add up the number of edges and the number of ridges you were penetrated by, plus the number of minutes you had your plug in.

Now, come straight away to this address...

He arrived at the house, a fairly inconspicuous place, a detached propertyst the end of a road, fields surrounding it in all directions and the last house looked empty.. going through rennovation work. He knocked three times as instructed and waited.

The door creaked open, and little fairy lights trailed off into the dark hallway, inviting him to follow.

He walked softly, enjoying the drama and suspense that was building as he reached the basement door.. continuing he stepped down into the lower room, now lit with soft red warm lights... and his Mistress, Ms M.

She stood exquisitely dressed in Victoria secret lingerie..attire that made him immediately throb hard, his jaw drop and his eyes widen.

"Strip naked puppet, and then tell me what you got up to today".

He undressed, folding his clothes neatly in the corner, then knelt and began eagerly recounting each task. As he finished, she chuckled.. "and what was the total?"

He squirmed, "100 Ms M".

"Gooooood boy, I am pleased.. you will be rewarded tonight in my dungeon.. come here and bend over this".. patting a spanking bench, Ms M had her puppet arranged ready for a gentle spanking, alternating between her soft hand and her flogger.

He sighed, deeply, his mind sliding into subspace as his aching balls hung vulnerable to her.. as his ass took the warm up.

He tried hard not to move, and eventually he felt her slow, before feeling, surprised her gloved fingers entering his asshole.. Two fingers atleast were lubing him up.. a tube sliding in, before he felt a large quantity of lube flooding him. He leaked with it as the tube was taken from him  and he heard her chuckle. " You're going to need all the lube for this next toy slut.. I have been preparing your ass for a long time for this".

The head of the toy pressed against him..and slid in, easily, his ass eagerly accepting the newcomer.. the tentacle dildo was long, with ridges and after a while widened in girth.. she smiled watching his ass start to stretch taking in the thicker toy, pausing she withdrew, teasing his body..before thrusting the toy into him.. fucking his delicious ass.

He moaned deeply, wantonly, as he was fucked. His cock leaking with pleasure, his balls aching with the intense erotic play..the dildo rubbed against his prostrate, milking him.. all collected in a bowl below him..

"What a slut you are!" Ms M called out happily.. fucking her toy, I have so many plans for you!

A moment later she tied the huge dildo to him, keeping it deep inside, deeper than the biggest plug he had ever had. His cock was throbbing, pulsating, leaking continuously, his mind so so deep in subspace he was indeed her puppet.

"Open your mouth wider", he did so immediately, she chuckled and placed her green lace panties in, gagging him. "Breath deeply puppet, breath me in..gooood"

Ms M teased herself whilst looking down at his body across the bench, then moving forwards grasped his hair and started using his face, grinding against him, fucking his face, biting her lip, her clit so very sensitive against his skin.. moaning, feeling the beginnings of her first orgasm of the evening...

A few hours later her puppet was tied up with wire attached to the cuffs on his wrists, ankles and the bondage rings around his cock and balls. The other ends up in the ceiling, a crafty network of wires culminating in a handheld device that enabled her to make him move as she wished. As he danced and moved for her, he listened.. Ms M was explaining a new card game she was about to play. Simple, a card from a deck would be picked, and the number meant a body part would be either spanked, licked, stroked or a peg would be attached. Her toy listened closely, the quivered as the string connected to his balls was pulled up!

"Mmmmmgh yes Ms, I'd love to play the game".

"Good toy."

The first card was drawn by Ms M,.. and..after reviewing the face, she placed it down.. the toy didn't see the card.. but soon felt the first peg being attached to his ball sack. The tight pinch an enjoyable sensation.

The second card picked, the same pattern repeated, the toy didn't see the card as Ms M licked his bicep. The third card, a stroke of his ass cheek, a fourth card, another peg, this time attached to his right earlobe.

The fifth card resulted in another peg to the underside of his cock, he trembled at the intensity, breathing deeply. The sixth card,.. another peg  this time attached to his left nipple..

"Dear dear me.. maybe I should have shuffled these toy! Maybe I should shuffle them now....hmm we'd have to start again, I'd have to flick each peg off you..or.. you could keep them on like a good boy.. and..hmm maybe I'd like to see you there with a little more predicament..."

A little time passed before Ms M invited puppet to stand up on two boxes, and to stand over a dildo on a pole.. a simple device that she positioned just under his ass.. lowering her toy with the device, he gasped as the head entered his hole, stretching him.. and she stopped, just one inch in.. his legs spread wide.. the boxes slightly moving..

"Let's see how long you last until you take the whole dildo..hmmm, now.. next card.. ooh yes!..." Ms M spanked her toy's ass cheeks hard 7 times, and on each one caused him to move taking the dildo in, deeply. Moans escaped him as her hand made impact and his cute ass was stretched and spanked.. the pegs previously attached moving too, the sensations so deeply intense...