Ms. Tanaka Fixes Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chenwanli
chenwanli
245 Followers

I took off my panties and stepped to the shower stall, which was the size of the entire bathroom in my flat. Of course, my bathroom also didn't have a pink molded plastic bench along one side topped with an entire mirrored wall. She pulled a handheld nozzle off the wall and started washing me off, pausing to use a pump full of perfumey pink soap and rubbing me all over, her hands pausing to soap my crotch a bit more. She took a loofah and scrubbed me hard, turning me and moving my arms and legs for better access. As her hands slipped along my butt crack, finger insinuating into my ass a bit, I jumped a bit. "All you sissies love it in the butt, don't you," giggled Ms. Tanaka, the girlish glee in her voice coming through, "Soon enough, sissy, soon enough."

She rinsed me down and then grabbed a bottle off the shelf and started spreading this pink goo everywhere below my neck. It had more of a chemical smell and immediately started warming and tingling. "I'll be back in a few minutes. You just stand there and let it work." She walked out to the bedroom, where she opened up one of the wide closet doors, preparing something but my vision of her blocked except for her butt poking out as she moved. The tingle continued and I waited.

Ms. Tanaka came back after a while carrying something that looked like a hose and a large scrubbing cloth. She hung the hose over the shower handle and proceeded to scrub me all over with the cloth and then rinsed me, all of my hair going down the large drain in the middle of the stall. She ran her hands over my now hairless body, inspecting her handiwork, pausing at the butt as she slid her right hand up and down the crack. I arched my back involuntarily and she pushed me forward to the molded plastic bench. I understood what it was for and bent over, knees fitting into large hollows, elbows above in similar hollows, stomach and dick held still over an empty space, my butt pushing out. I could see her in the mirror as she attached the hose to an outlet in the wall below the shower handle and straightened the tubing out. From her apron pocket she pulled out a tube and proceeded to coat her index finger with the thick lube. She held her finger against my anus for a moment and then pushed in, feeling my sphincter open up for her.

"Ooo, sissy, you've got such a tight little butt!" Ms. Tanaka exclaimed, pushing deeper slowly, my ass rising to her ministrations. Her finger twisted around, coating my insides, and I felt a second finger follow the first, further stretching me. I gasped at the pleasure of the unfamiliar sensation and caught her eyes in the mirror smiling at me. Her other hand wrapped around my little dick and stroked slowly until I was fully erect, "Looks like tiny chimpo wants to come. He'll have to be patient," she proclaimed, releasing my cock and pulling her fingers out of my sphincter with a greasy pop.

She revealed a black plug, which she greased up and attached to the hose. There was a second smaller hose from the plug that ended in a black squeeze bulb. I knew what was about to happen and tried to relax as the plug slipped in slowly until my sphincter gripped its width and I started to tense. Ms. Tanaka paused the pressure for a moment to allow me to get accustomed to the intrusion and then pushed slowly until the plug seated firmly in my ass. Her hand patted my ass cheek, "Good sissy. Is this your first time getting an enema?" "Yes, Tanaka-sama," I responded

"Okay. Well, it's going to be a regular part of your life, so you will get used to it," she continued, pumping the bulb once to inflate the plug inside of me, "Sissies should always keep their manko (pussy) clean," pumping the bulb with each word for emphasis, "Don't you think?"

I was getting uncomfortable from the pressure and excited and scared from having anything so big up my ass, "Hai (Yes), Tanaka-sama!"

A couple of more pumps until I was sure that I couldn't take anymore, then she reached back and turned on the water. A weird feeling inside me started slowly as warmth emanated from deep in my ass. A slight pressure started to build. Ms. Tanaka, anticipating my discomfort, massaged my stomach with one hand while the other started to slowly stroke my cock again. This pleasure distracted me as the pressure grew, water filling me. I moaned as the distension grew uncomfortable.

"Sssh, sissy, just a bit more," Ms. Tanaka instructed, her right hand now swirling around the slick head of my cock.

The pressure turned to cramping, to which she slowed the flow of water and massaged my gut more deeply until she knew I could take no more.

"Please let me out, Tanaka-sama," I implored, "It hurts!"

"Hold it in, sissy! Breathe in and out," came her terse instructions.

I knew that she wasn't going to negotiate on this, so I started breathing in and out until the pain became bearable.

"Good sissy!"

I held on for a few more minutes as she continued to stroke my cock and massage my belly. The pain and pressure returned fiercely as the cramping overcame the pleasure of her stroking me.

"Ms. Tanaka! Please!" I begged, insides aflamed.

She helped me over to the dark pink toilet, told me to squat and then released the air in the plug and slipped it out. The relief was as unbelievable as was my embarrassment for committing such an intimate act in front of my girlfriend's mom. She let me expel for a few minutes and then turned on the Toto bidet toilet seat to wash my ass. And then repeated the enema and simultaneous handjob three more times until the water ran clear and I was turned on beyond belief. She gave me a final shower and then, finally clean inside and out to her satisfaction, she dried me with a big fluffy pink towel, then rubbed me down with a very girly smelling lotion and walked me in front of a mirror, my erection bobbing in front of me.

"Look at you, sissy," she exclaimed while stroking my cock from behind, "All clean and ready for inspection. Binbin-daze (Mr. Boing Boing)," emphasizing each syllable with a slap to my cock, making it jump in rhythm with her speech, "Do you need to squirt your tiny chimpo?"

The sound of my cock bouncing up and slapping my stomach was answer enough for her as she grasped my shaft and led me out of the bathroom, releasing it to take off her apron and boots. I followed her past the closet doors she'd left open, where she was putting on a shiny white lab coat. Tucked inside the closet was a full doctor's examination table which slid out easily on rollers. She patted the table, "Get up on the table on your back, tiny. Time for your exam."

chenwanli
chenwanli
245 Followers
12