Ms Tara's Academy For Sub Males 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gets up and stands before the Mistress with Andrea by her side.

They both examine and grope at his chastised cock commenting on how much he is leaking and how horny the privilege of serving two fine women has made him. Even the slightest touch makes him squirm as his cock strains against the female enforced prison.

They laugh and the Mistress tells him, "It's too bad you are locked up and your wife and the warden have the only keys. You did such a wonderful job we might have let you out for an erection for a few minutes."

"We might have even let you wank for us to a ruined orgasm. Of course, you would lick up any mess you made," Adds Miss Andrea.

They continue to laugh at his messy facial expression and dismiss him to clean himself up to be ready for his next class.

As he exits the room, he once again thanks them for his punishment and privilege of serving them. He is very horny, but also very proud. He hopes he is learning what he needs to be a good cuckold, who pleases his Mistress wife when he graduates from the cuckold academy.

Still watching and listening to all this, Ms. Tara and Dianne look at each other, Dianne laughs and says, "no chance in hell we would unlock him at this point. But it is fun to see the frustrated, disappointment on his face when they make the offer, he knows they can't fulfill."

End of chapter 03

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Not Rich Anymore Trust fund baby ends up under his step mom's authority.in BDSM
How Miranda Made her Mom go Black BNWO supporter Miranda make her mom join the movement.in Interracial Love
Humiliated by My New Girl Boss Ch. 01 Jack is humiliated by his new 19 year old girl boss.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Wimp in Her Closet Pt. 01 He's a weak, wimpy cuck with a small cock and a good mouth.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Into the Dog House Ch. 01 Gregory gets his wife a brand new puppy - and it's himself.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories