Ms Tara's Academy For Sub Males 04

Story Info
04 Wives find out what a confident lover can do for them.
3.2k words
4.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Todayshiddenobsession February 3, 2023

Synopsis:

This story is FemDom cuckold tale based on inspiration I received from Ms. Tara, when I shared with her, another story regarding cuckold training called "Cuckold Clinic" by TomWard.

Ms. Tara is a real-life wife in a female led relationship. I met her through a blog site, and she has graciously allowed me to use her pen name in my story.

Thank You to both Ms. Tara and TomWard for this inspiration.

From the title I'm sure you can get the direction for this story but there are also areas that focus on the Mistress wives learning to take control and Academy staff.

This story is pure FANTASY!

Relationships in real life between people should always be consensual.

This is only my second attempt at erotic fiction. I will try to employ the constructive criticism of the commenters from my first story to make this one better.

Ch04 Mistresses learn how real men satisfy women

Moving on, Ms. Tara and Dianne arrive at the wives' area where there are several wives learning about the benefits of cuckolding their submissive husbands with more skilled and endowed men. They learn the joys of black cock and other large cocks of any colour for that matter.

Watching several videos, they see how much pleasure a skilled man with a large cock can provide.

These are not typical porn films with pro actors who can fake enjoying it for big bucks. These are videos from previous sessions with real wives learning firsthand what a skilled man who knows what gets a woman wet can do.

In the room are several men including Rodney.

The women watching the videos keep looking over at these smart but casually dressed men, whenever they see one of them taking a woman on the screen to the edge of ecstasy and beyond.

Ms. Tara and Dianne both know how good it feels, to orgasm with a real big hard cock inside them, wielded by an experienced man who knows what a woman needs. They see the wide-eyed anticipation on the wives faces and know these horny ladies are barely able to wait until its them screaming on the end of a hard thick cock with one of these men. Some, though excited, are also a little apprehensive. Their husbands have never brought them to the point they see these men taking the women on screen. How can they prepare their bodies for these large cocks. All they have ever known are their husbands' small dicks.

As the videos progress, each man walks up behind a woman and begins to rub their shoulders. The sound of delighted moans is heard throughout the room. They place small kisses on their heads and tell these women how pretty or beautiful or sexy they are. These men are not reciting from a script, each is saying what he feels in the moment. They appreciate that every woman is beautiful in her own way. She does not need to be a model or dress in provocative clothes to be sexy. Sexy is a state of mind and part of this training is to help some of the women to feel sexy, and live sexy.

Hands move down the women's arms and caress them as they start kissing necks and cheeks.

In their own time they move around in front of each woman. They take her by the hand and lift her to her feet. The instructor has muted the video sound and started some music. She tells the women to relax and let these men show them what they have been unable to get at home from their husbands.

Slowly they embrace the man holding them.

One woman in particular is seen looking into the eyes of Rodney as he leans down to kiss her gently on the lips. His hands move up and down her back as they dance this erotic musical massage. She reaches up to hold his face, kissing him this time. He moves closer and their bodies join together. She can feel the heat of his manhood rubbing up against her. She has never experienced a cock this full before. She wants to reach down and grab it but feels it is too soon. He sees the confusion in her face and whispers, "just let yourself enjoy this. We have no agenda or time limitations. I want you to relax and just experience where I can take you today. A moan escapes her lips as she listens to his deep voice. What she hears for the first time in her life is a man telling her his goal is to give her pleasure. She truly feels he is not just using her to get his rocks off. She wants to believe what she sees, but it is hard to learn that a man can enjoy the joy of giving a woman pleasure as much as taking what he wants and leaving her wanting.

Her mind remembers all the times she made love to her husband, without receiving an orgasm or the sense of excitement as well as the peace she is simultaneously feeling at this moment from this sexy man who seems to only want to meet her physical and emotional needs.

She begins to relax and lets him lead, as she feels his hands moving over her body,. He seems to be intentionally avoiding touching anywhere that would suggest he is just trying to get ready to fuck her.

It feels more like he is courting her body, caring and caressing it.

A wetness is building between her legs and her breath is becoming more rapid and shallow.

How can this man be invoking such lust without ever touching any of her erogenous zones. His touch has converted her entire body into an erogenous zone.

After several minute of his attentions, he suggests to her that they go into one of the rooms attached to the classroom for more privacy.

Each room is equipped with a sitting area, a bedroom with a king-sized bed, a bar stocked with various wines beer and liquor, food and dimmed romantic lighting.

She follows as he takes her by the hand and leads her away from the group.

He opens the door and waits until she crosses the doorway before he enters behind her.

Asking her if she would like a drink, he pours a glass of white wine at her request. For himself he mixes a old fashioned with one ice cube. When he hands her the wine, he places his arm around her waist and suggests they get comfortable on the loveseat sitting against the far wall.

They walk together, his arm around her and she leans into his side with her head.

They sit together close enough to feel each other's heat.

Leaning over towards her, he brushes her blonde hair from her face, kisses her and asks if she is comfortable. He assures her there is no pressure. He wants her to relax and feel safe and happy.

She says in an almost trembling voice, "this is so different for me. I've never felt like this before. My body is so aroused, yet I am thoroughly enjoying the gentle attention of a strong man. I am a little confused at what I'm feeling. I want to touch you, but I don't want to lose the tenderness of the moment."

His reply as he caresses her face, again stroking her hair, "just relax and let yourself do what you want to do. Don't worry about what is right or wrong. Don't care where we are going or when something should happen. Let's just enjoy each other. You are a very beautiful, sexy lady and you deserve to be treated as one. Here let me put your feet up on my lap and I'll give you a foot rub. That might relax you.

She adjusts her position, and he carefully removes her shoes. Rubbing her stocking feet he notices she is wearing pantyhose. He asks if she always wears tights. She tells him yes, most of the time.

He tells her that her legs are too beautiful to be encased in such plain coverings. He encourages her to seek out some stocking and garters to help her feel more comfortable with her sexiness.

He suggests she take her tights off so he can rub her feet better. She lifts herself up off the chair and pulls the waistband down below her hips. His hands take over and slip them off the rest of the way, slowly, caressing her legs as he removes them.

Taking each foot in his hands one at a time he places kisses on each toe. His hands begin to massage her left foot, then after a few minutes he moves to her right foot. She leans back and moans as she feels the tension of being with a man, whom is not her husband for the first time in 10 years slip away.

She tells him that it feels wonderful, but she needs more. She sits up wrapping her arms around his neck and kisses him deeply on the lips, using a little tongue. He reciprocates and reaches around her to hold her tight. Leaning her back against the loveseat, he places himself partially over her and she feels the strong embrace of this man who is arousing her. Their bodies entwined he begins to touch her more intimately. Moving his arms up her side with passion, until he can feel the sides of her breasts, his mouth maintaining contact with hers. She can feel his erection growing in his pants and is eager to see what it looks like. Just from the feel, she expects it is several times larger that her husband's and much harder than hubby's when he is fully erect. Rodney moves his hands up around to the front of her breasts and begins to massage and softly squeeze them. This elicits another moan from her directly into his mouth. At that, he slips his tongue deeper inside her mouth and she opens to receive his invasion.

He moves his hands under her blouse, and she reaches to his chest to remove his shirt. She wants to see the muscular chest she has felt against her. Undoing her buttons, he proceeds to remove her blouse as she also removes his shirt. She reaches out to feel his strong pecks as he undoes the clasp in the front of her bra.

In his head he is thinking, he likes the front closure bras. It gives him an advanced look and feel of a beautiful pair of tits even before the bra is completely off.

Tossed onto the floor are his shirt, her blouse, and bra. The exposed flesh leads to an even heightened passion between each of them and they quickly move to experience the feel of the others bare flesh.

He leans into her chest and takes a nipple into his mouth. Twirling his tongue around it, he feels her sensitive nub harden in his mouth. With his hand he massages her other tit. Tweaking that nipple between his fingers. She instinctively places her hands on his head as this man stimulates her breasts like never before. Her husband only ever kneaded them like he was making bread. This man is different. He is making love to her tits, and it is sending chills through her body.

His mouth breaks contact with her tits and with his strong arms he picks her up and carries her to the bed where he pushes her onto her back and proceeds to remove her skirt and soaked, fragrant panties. The scent of her arousal fills his nostrils making him want her even more than he already does. Simultaneously her hands, desperate to see what he is hiding inside his pants, tries to reach for his belt, clasp, and zipper, that hide what her excitement needs right now. As she fumbles to extract his cock, he reaches down to help her reveal her need. He wears no underwear, so his massive black erection springs into view and she gasps, never seeing anything so dark, big and hard before.

She has never liked giving head. She always refused her husband if he asked. But this cock is different. It calls to her. At this moment, she cannot wait to take it into her mouth. She is not sure she can take it all in because it is so large but she is determined to try.

Pushing him off and onto his back she dives to engulf his cock with her eager mouth. He instinctively lays back and relaxes. This is often the reaction of wives with small dicked husbands. He is a master of controlling his arousal, so she will have all the time she wants, to experience his most proud part with her hot wet mouth. She is inexperienced, but eager. Skill in felatio will be something she can learn. For now, he just wants her to feel and experience a real cock.

Taking him into her mouth until she starts to gag, she moves up and down his dark shaft, barely getting halfway to the root. She can taste the sweetness of his precum as she excites him.

He rolls to his side, never breaking contact with her and reaches between her legs to rub her wet swollen pussy. Slipping his fingers past her labia, he puts two fingers inside her very wet vagina, curling them just enough to caress the root of her clitoris from inside. She shudders at his touch. No one has ever touched her like that there. His expert fingers, bring her to her first orgasm. An orgasm with her mouth full of hard black cock, is another first for her.

He lets her suck for a several more minutes, loving the slurping and gagging sounds as she works hard to take more and more of him into her mouth with every down stroke. Her hands wrapped around what she cannot fit inside, she strokes up and down in time to her mouth. It takes both of her hands to fully encircle the girth of his member.

When he believes the time is right, he decides to return the favour.

Lifting her off his cock, he places her on her back, then climbs between her legs and begins to lick her sodden pussy.

His expert tongue moves over her pussy, touching all the places that bring arousal and excitement. Her second orgasm builds and sweeps over her like a tornado. She has never cum twice in the same night during all the years she has been having sex. Never with boyfriends as a young lady, and certainly never with her husband. Her current lover is not done yet. He is not stopping at two. Changing his pace he edges her to another orgasm and it is too much for her to remain quiet the way she has taught herself to be since she started masturbating as a young girl coming into puberty. The howl that escapes her lips as she crescendos over the peak again, she is sure everyone around has heard her pleasure. Slightly embarrassed, she succumbs to the fact, this joy is far better than her humility.

She feels his strong body climb up to lay on top of her and she instinctively opens her legs as wide as she can to accommodate her lover's hips and long, thick black cock. She looks between her legs and is amazed at how the colour contrast excites her. His dark skin against her pale thighs makes her even wetter than she could imagine. The head of his dark cock slips out of view below her puffy mons.

Soon she feels the first contact of his cock at the opening of her vagina. As he pushes past her entrance, she gasps. She has never felt anything this big, ever! Even with her toys. He is careful to move slowly. A woman married to a small dicked man needs time to adjust to the girth of a real cock.

As he goes deeper, he begins slowly to push in and out of her tight hole. Thinking, her husband must be very small or she hasn't fucked him in a long time, he speeds up as she relaxes allowing her natural lubrication to flow. Her hips start matching his rhythm. That is until his magnificent cock that has been stroking her GSpot brings on another orgasm. This time she convulses and screams even louder. She no longer cares how loud she is, because everything has changed for her. Soon he pulls Her up to himself and turns her over without breaking the connection between her pussy and his cock. Now on her stomach, she feels him pull her back up onto her knees. He pushes into her until his cock is buried to his balls inside her. She squeals with surprise and delight, not sure what to make of this feeling of complete fullness. She has never been mounted this deep and although it was a little uncomfortable at first, as he pushes in and pulls out again she feels her body showing her how much it enjoys his cock deep inside her. Her upper torso soon goes prostrate, pushing her tits into the bed. With her face on the bed and her ass high in the air he has the perfect position to press a finger into her asshole. The added stimulation of his large cock inside her pussy and thick fingers inside her ass dives her to howl with pleasure and cum once more.

For what seems like an eternity of delight he pounds in and out of her. She loses count of how many time she has cum. Then she feels him tense and the thick cock inside her swells even more. He roars as his orgasm takes him, and his cock pulses repeatedly releasing his cum deep into her captured pussy. The feel of his orgasm and the flood of semen that fills her, sends her over one last time.

They collapse together onto the bed exhausted but sated. She rolls over to face him and holds his face as she kisses him deeply. Looking into his eyes she exclaims, "you have just fucked me better than any man I've ever let have me. I can see the true benefit of cuckolding my husband now. I love him and will never cast him aside, but I cannot give up the feelings I have just experienced. Never in my life has so much glorious sensation coursed through my body."

"Will I be able to fuck you again while I'm enrolled here?" She asks.

Kissing her back he tells her, she was wonderful. "You are a very sexy lady, and it has been the highlight of my day to experience your passion and your body. You may get to fuck me again, but you will also experience other fine men who will give you just as much pleasure as you felt today. The program is designed to show you that there are lots of possibilities for a woman to experience ecstasy in sex with men who know and desire to please a woman. There will be lovers to romance you and cuddle you in addition to the best sex you will ever experience."

She kisses him again and says "I hope you are correct. I never want to go back to sex the way it was before with my dear hubby. As much as I love him, my pussy will no longer be his. From now on, I will only fuck men who can make me feel like you did today.

End of chapter 04

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Family Blessing Ch. 01 Annabeth was the smallest of her family but times can change.in Fetish
Into the Breeding Room An interview at the world's largest breast milk producer.in NonConsent/Reluctance
How Miranda Made her Mom go Black BNWO supporter Miranda make her mom join the movement.in Interracial Love
The Club Pt. 01 Caroline gets "tricked" by her sister to start with BBC.in Interracial Love
Turning Myself Over to Be Blacked My husband and I turn me over to get blacked--finally!in Interracial Love
More Stories