Ms. Wildman Ch. 01

Story Info
Powerful Woman develops a drug to control/enslave men.
1.4k words
4.2
26.8k
30
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If non consent, male enslavement, mind control, cheating wives categories don't interest you or offend you-Please skip this story and find one that you prefer.

"Ms. Wildman"

Mandy Wildman made her way past the security station on the 1st floor of the Wildman Pharmaceuticals, complex.

She gave the highly trained and handpicked by her, ex special forces operators a seductive wave as her heels clickety clacked with her pace.

Mandy arrived at her private elevator and pressed the call button. She impatiently glanced at her phone as the elevator doors slid open.

She stepped in and hit the button labeled "Executive Suite" which was at the top of the middle building of the complex and occupied the entire 109th floor.

The elevator sprang to life and started its journey upwards. Mandy briefly flashed back to yesterday when she arrived at her suite and the young Intern Max that she had for breakfast.

Her pussy stirred as she remembered him on his knees Infront of her, head buried in her crotch, slurping, sucking...

She had him naked and his surprisingly decent sized, 7-inch cock was standing straight up and throbbing like only an 18-year old's can.

The elevator suddenly came to a halt, dinged and the doors flew open bringing her head back from the clouds.

The 43-year CEO swiftly walked around the corner towards the west and her suite.

Her raven hair was just right and had the perfect contrast with the shade of red lipstick she was wearing.

Her hair was bouncing and flowing with each seductive step she took. Her thick hair rested just past her shoulders, and it looked stunning with just the right amount of layering.

Ms. Wildman passed the interns office that she recently had moved from the 3rd floor to the 109th, her personal floor of executive suites.

She liked her young interns close.

She peered inside the suite briefly and contemplated if she would have another intern snack today.

Mandy entered her massive office and the doors automatically shut behind her, she heard the auto locks snap shut.

Before she could remove her purse and sit down, Steven, her personal assistant had arrived with her coffee and a bottle of chilled water.

Steven put the items in their proper place on his boss's desk and asked if she required anything else.

Mandy looked him over to make sure he was wearing the proper business attire, which is being naked.

She studied him and focused on his muscular bare chest first then scanned her way down to his big floppy cock.

It was hanging proudly, fat and long with thick veins protruding.

His body waxed to perfection just as she likes it.

Satisfied, she dismissed him watching his round flared ass and his large balls sway as he walked away.

Her damp pussy stirred slightly as she started banging away on her keyboard.

In the distance she saw her receptionist Ms. Coleman swat and cup Steven's ass several times as he walked past her.

Ms. Coleman hissed:

"Mmm, yes, that cock is looking mighty tasty this morning young man, yes indeed tasty."

It was noon already and Mandy's stomach grumbled.

She rang the kitchen and ordered lunch for Steven, her CFO Becky Selwood, and Becky's personal assistant the young and talented Cody Stevens.

Mandy and Becky were seated in the private eating facility waiting for their assistants to retrieve and bring the lunch she ordered.

The ladies were chatting about their househusbands and how much more attentive, sweet, and tender they have become since the lady executives placed them in chastity.

Their conversation was interrupted by the boys knocking at the door and asking permission to bring in lunch.

Ms. Wildman gave them permission and the boys laid everything out just as Mandy likes it.

Ms. Wildman allowed the boys to sit and eat the salads she ordered them.

She added extra Salmon to both salads as the boys will need the lean protein for their afternoon strength training session at the company gym as well as the sessions in Suites, 103 through 110.

Ms. Wildman demands perfection from her male employees in every way, they were all handpicked by Ms. Wildman herself.

Not a single male employee holds a rank higher than personal assistant and they are all assigned to her all-female executive team.

She also has a stable of interns, mostly male but a few beautiful young women as well, occasionally the CEO likes to taste the young nectar.

Mandy and Becky were eating their bacon cheeseburgers and discussing whether they should sample the intern office again or have their very well-hung and skilled personal assistants sitting before them.

They both opted for the personal assistant cock as they both had the smaller dicks of the interns yesterday.

The young intern cock was delicious and very satisfying in many ways but today both executives want a little more.

Mandy, in an authoritative voice told both naked, young, and hung personal assistants to finish their lean, low-fat lunches and to crawl under the table.

Both boys did so quickly and were under the table, with their big stiff cocks, licking and sucking away at the powerful women.

Mandy dialed her home number and almost immediately a picture of her kitchen appeared on the screen in front of her.

A strikingly handsome man answered the phone and said, "hello beautiful, how is your day going?"

Mandy replied:

"it's going good, sweet pea, I'm very tired though it's been a long week".

Mandy's househusband's name is David Wildman, his maiden name was David Chalk. He was wearing an apron over his chiseled bare chest and nothing else but his chastity cage that Mandy bought him for his 21st birthday last month.

His tight, shapely, smooth ass was sticking out of the backless apron obscenely and his smooth muscular legs were flexing as he stood at the sink.

David resumed washing the dishes as Mandy continued:

"Sweet pea, I know what I want for dinner tonight and I want you to prepare it, not the staff. I want you to use that expensive culinary education that I pay for."

"Make the Brittany Crab & Yuzu from the restaurant we ate at in Paris last month, What was it called again?

You know with the Michelin star chef, Julien something... That was divine:

"Also, make sure the wine has plenty of time to air out before I get home, it should be around 6."

David replied:

"Of-course I will, I know it's your favorite honey."

David looked at his beautiful wife from one of the many screens in the kitchen while he scrubbed a pan and saw a bead of sweat on her forehead and slight look of distress on her face.

It appeared that she was sitting at the large lunch table that is near her office, but David couldn't be sure as his wife has only let him see her office one time.

David could only see the top of the table and his wife from about the waste up. He noticed her right hand was out of view from the angle of the camera.

David asked his wife if she was alright.

Ms. Wildman had Steven's hair gripped tight in her hand under the table and was shoving and smothering his face into her well-trimmed jet-black bush.

Ms. Wildman was close to blast off from several minutes of expert manipulation of her rose bud being administered by Steven under the table.

Mandy replied to her husband:

"Yes, I'm fine sweet pea, I'm just a little tired as I mentioned."

"I've got to go now; I'm going to have a strenuous afternoon."

David interjects:

"Wait, can I talk to you about my idea when you get home?"

"We will see sweet pea, depends on how I feel". David started to reply:

"Ok, I lov..."

and the screen went blank.

Ms. Wildman clicked the screen off ending the call with her beautiful husband David as she started feeling the familiar tremble of her orgasm.

She was wrenching her personal assistants' neck and smothering him while getting herself off in his mouth.

Her cum is thick and wet and it was oozing out of the side of Steven's mouth when she finally released him from her gasp.

Some of Ms. Wildman black curls were matted to Steven's glazed face; 'perfect she thought to herself' as she peaked under the table and admired her handy work plastered all over Steven's beet red face.

Ms. Wildman ordered Steven into suite 3 and without hesitation Steven got up and headed for the door. Ms. Wildman shouted after him:

"Warm the sheets, I'll be there soon."