Ms. Wildman Ch. 02

Story Info
Ms. Wildman enjoys her slave Steven.
1.7k words
4.53
16.7k
17
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a woman dominating males. The male's are mind controlled sex slaves. You now know what this story is about and if this material offends you, read something you like instead.

Ms. Wildman

(Chapter 2. "Steven")

Prologue

Wildman Pharmaceuticals is the largest manufacturer on the planet.

Ms. Wildman has created and employs a secret and special team that consists of the best scientists and chemists in the world, this talented team was put to the task of the development of a new powerful and secret drug.

Her team came through and developed a product even better than she had instructed them to. It gives her control of people, not all people but people with a certain intellect.

Her product works excellent on men, as far as Ms. Wildman being able to control their minds and enhance their sex drive.

One of the ways the drug works is takes over the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis and enhances that part of the brain which controls testosterone levels, dopamine levels, blood flow etc.

With this drug she can control and occupy their minds, she typically keeps them steaming with lust.

The effect it has on intelligent women is mind-blowing.

The drug has increased her libido a hundredfold, her body is electric her senses of touch, smell, and taste all enhanced; she has experiences orgasms that women not on the drug can't begin to fathom.

It's all very addictive.

Sex occupies her mind 24 x 7, and she has been using her wealth and power to scratch this new itch.

The effect the drug has had had motivated her to create another secret and special team of skilled women the team is called RATES (Research and Talent Evaluation Squad).

She has a very specific type of person with a specific intellect that she has instructed her talented team to locate, and this team will hunt to the ends of the earth for Ms. Wildman.

Once a talent that fits the criteria is located Ms. Wildman takes over.

She meets her prey using a variety of techniques including dating apps, her superior intellect and beauty does the rest.

She flatters her unsophisticated targets, buys them a drink then spikes it with the drug.

After the drink has been dusted it can get complicated because the drug initially influences men like a roofie, she must get them to privacy within 30 minutes.

Unless of course they are already in her hotel room when she dusts them.

After the initial dose of the drug wears down her newly acquired talent will quickly sign her employment contract, she then brings them back to the 109th floor as personal assistants.

Her new enhanced libido and power has inspired her to share with her female executives as well.

Ms. Wildman also uses it on her husband and all her executives' husbands as well as her handpicked interns

"Steven"

Ms. Wildman has just dismissed Steven and sent him to suite 103 with instructions.

Steven was full of shame as he had to walk past all the executive women in the office naked...

Steven's large, thick cock was very hard, some from Ms. Wildman's delicious 43-year-old pussy but mostly from the special drug that Ms. Wildman feeds him.

.

19-year-old Steven with his rock hard and throbbing, tree trunk thick- 10.5-inch-long cock, walked slowly past the executive women's offices on his way to Suite 103.

His face is bright red with humiliation as this never gets easier for him.

His face is glazed over with his boss's sticky orgasm and her curly black pubic hair is pasted on his mouth and cheeks.

His ass, knees, and neck are red from the awkward position he had to sit in while servicing Ms. Wildman for her lunch orgasm., his head was foggy and in a daze.

All he can think about is Ms. Wildman and her Sex... He loves her, every inch of her, his cock throbs...

He felt some relief that most of the executives were having their afternoon snacks and wouldn't pay him that much attention.

At least that's what he told himself as he glanced into the CFO's office and saw Cody under her desk, his big balls hanging down as he worshiped his much older, chubby, and married bosses' pussy.

Becky made eye contact with Steven as he walked by, Steven saw and felt her lusty gaze on his obscenely large and hard cock.

She smiled and winked at him as she pushed Cody's head in deeper.

Steven felt like a piece of raw meat in a wolf's den he shivered and turned a bright shade of red as he continued his way.

He made it to suite 3 and entered feeling safe in his home, Mandy had the large offices converted into a luxurious hotel type suites inspired after a 5-star resort she loves in the south of France.

Steven poured Ms. Wildman a couple of fingers of an expensive whisky and went immediately to the bed and turned the sheets down, he jumped in and warmed the executives' expensive sheets as he was instructed.

He was desperately horny and wanted to stroke his cock badly, he glanced down and his giant cock was leaking pre-cum everywhere, his brain would not allow him to touch himself, to relieve himself, to masturbate.

Steven's brain follows Ms. Wildman orders to a "T", and he is always horny and desperate for her, desperate for her touch, her sex...

Through trial and error, Ms. Wildman knows her male talent's performances are much more spirited while they are in a perpetual state horniness, and that's just the way she likes it.

Her husband David, slightly smarter than Steven didn't take to her suggestions of no masturbation so she had to take a different approach with him.

After Steven's excellent performance under the lunchroom table Ms. Wildman walked back to her office and started smoking her Vape.

She was rubbing her clit slowly in anticipation of Steven's thick cock while watching and admiring her highly intelligent 53-year-old CFO Becky as she rode her 18-year-old personal assistant's large cock.

Becky's plump tits rocked back and forth, and her spare tire stomach rolled up and down. Her big round ass with a slight sag was rolling in a wave motion as she pounded down on her young assistant's cock.

Because of Becky's intelligence the drug has had the same effect on her as it did on Ms. Wildman.

As Ms. Wildman started heading toward suite 3, Becky looked up at her and whispered:

"I fucking love you"

Mandy giggled watching Becky orgasm all over Cody's fat cock and she thought to herself:

"You better slow down Becks, you have all weekend to devour all the young cock you want."

Mandy arranges and pays for her female executive teams' husbands, or should we say Cuckolds (even though the husbands don't know they are Cuckolds) to go on weekend Golf and fishing trips the last weekend of each month.

This way the lady executives can thoroughly enjoy a full weekend each month with the staff of the 109th floor, where they in a safe, PRIVATE, and secure location.

They don't have to worry about work matters or their whiny husbands, just pure fucking.

The "Cucks" as Mandy calls them never complain, as they live privileged lives thanks to their wives and Ms. Wildman.

Their accommodations are always first class. They golf at world class resorts and fish the richest fishing grounds in the world.

Mandy continued her stroll and finally entered Suite 3, her personal suite and by far the largest and most plush of the lot.

Her boy toy lay on his back with his enormous cock standing at attention, the large head is wet and sticky and leaking as he squirmed all over the bed panting with desire.

The luxurious sheets have been warmed and Mandy's whisky over ice was waiting on the bed stand, Mandy took a long pull of the strong amber colored liquid as she removed her wet panties and let the sweet but pungent liquid run down her throat warming her belly.

She then immediately mounted her trophy, slapped him across the face and started to ride.

Steven was covered with sweat as Ms. Wildman the rich and powerful CEO took what is hers.

Ms. Wildman was bucking and grinding on her sex slaves' big thick cock, sliding up and down and working on her third orgasm.

The first two orgasms were all over the bottom of Steven's cock, some on his washboard stomach and the rest on the sheets.

Ms. Wildman felt the orgasm start in her lower body, so she pulled off Steven's engorged cock and straddled his face, Steven instinctively knew what Ms. Wildman wanted and tried to cover her entire large and well-used pussy with his mouth as to not let any of his boss's squirt escape.

Ms. Wildman unloaded into his mouth with a powerful stream of her cherished fluid, his mouth filled up and he swallowed the nectar feeling it slither all the way down his throat.

Steven did an excellent job of catching all of it, so Ms. Wildman lifted off his lips and started sliding her fingers furiously over her clit, she then unloaded another powerful spray, this time all over his face and the sheets marking her territory for the evening.

Satisfied for the time being she sat back down on his cock and allowed him to cum in her.

Steven exploded a massive load inside of her just as Ms. Wildman wanted.

Ms. Wildman looked at the clock then patted Steven on his wet head and said:

"Good Boy. Now call for my driver, I need to get home to my husband."

Ms. Wildman has Steven living on the 109th floor in suite 103 where he stays 100% of the time naked on display and ready to serve her.

"Have the kitchen bring up your dinner, have a small lean steak, a double helping of vegetables and a garden salad, no fatty cream dressings, have a vinaigrette or balsamic."

"Get plenty of rest as you will need that cock at full strength for end of month weekend starting tomorrow."

"Be asleep by 10PM, no excuses and no exceptions."

Mandy picked up her soiled, pink micro thong and held it to Steven's nostrils.

"I'll leave you with these."

She then grabbed a fresh pair out of a drawer and snapped:

"Dress me, I need to get going my husband is waiting."