MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was standing at the entrance with a small crowd of what could be termed fans talking excitedly, joking, and even taking pics with people singularly and in groups. Shawnee felt like a celebrity here and I started to feel low again now looking forward to drinking myself into oblivion if only to escape her harsh public treatment.

"YOU KNOW IT GIRL!!" Rashida shouted back acting like she understood what was said.

I knew it was an insult.

My hands found a home in my pockets as I noticed people hovering around some of the Latin women there staring at me and Koa making an obvious comparison. He seemed to notice too shifting away from Rashida to my far side in an attempt to shield me physically from their prying eyes. Rashida favored her purse avoiding my face.

"Hey man the night is early and we've got so much fun inside. Lighten up brother, I got you covered and I promise I'm gonna get you fucked up and leaving here happy before the night is over." Koa reassured with an easy smile sort of hunched over as we approached the open front door.

"Promises, promises." I laughed looking ahead instead of either one of their faces. I felt like a party pooper already and a wet food stamp. My head felt like a ten ton weight as my field of vision drifted down to my feet again. I didn't have anything going on with Rashida feeling that Shawnee's veritable abuse opened the door in my head wide enough to drive a bus through. I was unavoidably emotionally raw and didn't know how to hide it. My only recourse was to retreat into myself.

A pair of immaculately manicured feet appeared in that field of vision as I glanced up.

"Whoa."

Standing in front of me was one of the most undisputedly beautiful Latin woman I'd ever seen in my life. She was probably a little over five seven in height with a stacked bikini body and some incredible long shapely legs. I couldn't tell her actual ethnicity figuring something between Columbian and maybe Cuban. One could safely say this vision had the body of a classic superheroine.

Surrounded by shoulder length brown highlighted hair, her facial features were symmetrically narrow exuding an aura of incessant sensuality. Honey dipped is what you'd call her skin tone. I was lucky enough that my slacks were relaxed fitting hiding a resurgent tumescence. Her perfect body was draped in a metallic gold cover up which did nothing to hide the white string bikini underneath. A smattering of guests were wearing similarly themed outfits.

"Oh hey bae; what's good?"

"Caley is walking around the party showing everyone pictures of your junk; have you been climbing off the upstairs balcony again?" Even her voice was sexual as she raised a perfectly arched brow scolding Koa.

"HEY MEET MY FRIENDS HERE, THIS IS RASHIDA AND UH...!!" She didn't even look at Rashida instead reaching out shaking my hand instead but refused to relinquish it as I looked at Koa who shrugged.

"I'm Isabella, we're married and that's all you get without a drink in your free hand; come with me." I couldn't believe what was happening nearly squealing like some excited school girl. Isabella tugged at my hand getting me to follow as I glanced back finding Rashida's furrowed brow and half smirk.

"Uh, oh okay miss." Isabella had this easygoing smile on her face that seemed almost uncharacteristic. The interior of the spacious home was low lit with some light blue mood lighting fully pack to the gills with various guests.

"Isabella, I don't like any sort of formality; we live in a rigid world full of bullshit rules that only apply to those at its lowest tiers. I've worked hard to build the life I wanted using my natural gifts and a shark's wit. Calling me miss is not respectable and puts unneeded years on my journey. So I'm Isabella and nothing more."

"Excuse me, my name is..."

"Tell me later if you qualify; so you look like a screwdriver." I found myself standing in front of a full bar in the living room. It looked like something that had been rented and rolled into the room from outside. I couldn't look away from her face finding that she stared back unfazed. My heart started thumping hard under her gaze, but Isabella gave nothing away.

"Screwdriver?"

"It's a drink, orange juice and vodka, preferably Absolute; I think you should have one and lighten up a bit. You seem quite bothered and we've only just met." She was giving off "Boss Bitch" vibes as I noticed Koa chatting up Rashida across the room. They were very cozy as he handed her a tall drink with an umbrella in it.

"Oh, I've had that before."

"So we'll start you off with that; do you smoke or are you vanilla?" I adverted my eyes feeling like a nerd in front of this starlet.

I did a doubletake finding that our bartender was some blue haired, sort of stout woman with an absolutely huge pair of breasts. She was wearing a fitted black top with horizontal openings shaped like ovals which allowed these humongous tits to bulge. Her face was almost a cupie doll look, but more disturbing reminding me of the Tiffany character from those old Chuckie movies. It was weird because all I could see was boobs nearly resting on the counter.

"Drink."

"Huh?" I turned finding Isabella right in my face barely stifling a hiccup There was this underlying alpha-female sense I was picking up on with increasing clarity. Isabella didn't seem to have boundaries when it came to other people's personal space.

"Your drink; I think you should take a sip." I glanced down finding the drink on the counter with half an orange slice sticking on the edge of the glass.

"OH, UH SORRY!" I didn't know why I was apologizing.

"Don't worry yourself, men are visual creatures and I wouldn't have half of my wealth if it were any different. April here, has that effect on people." The bartender gave me a wink that made my skin crawl for some reason.

"Hi." April ignored me glancing down at her empty tip glass instead. Isabella suddenly leaned forward whispering in my ear too close for comfort.

"Make sure your friends know where you are if she takes you home." My field of vision settled on another incredibly attractive blonde sporting some Ghanaian braids that would've made Rashida green with envy due to her day job as a hairstylist. This beauty was talking with some old sleeved up guy that looked like a Cholo.

"HUH?!!" I blurted out.

I barely had time to stuff a twenty into the bartender's tip glass. April stuffed the tip into her cleavage leaving the glass empty while some more people sauntered up to the portable bar. We traversed the house finding different pockets of people lounging about in true bohemian fashion while Isabella casually took me on a tour of the house. Rashida was gone when I checked the spot she'd been standing in with Koa which elicited a slight bit of unchecked emotion.

"I hope you're not too disoriented from the dueling themes, we're having a few soirees tonight that I couldn't reschedule otherwise. I hope you'll find your measure amongst one of the three; so what is your pleasure?"

"I'm pretty open minded." I did my best to roll back into the conversation noticing more mature types as we entered what looked like a huge dining room slash kitchen. My attire fit more in this area of the house than anywhere else, but this was the forty and up set. A twenty something like myself would stand out like an extra thumb here. A suit walked up to Isabella almost intrusively obscuring me from view.

"Hey there Isabella darling, I been told that we're having us one of them there meetings in the night? Just wanted to know how thangs is gonna be handled and all... Oh, you got yourself a trainee here, is that about right, huh darling." The smell of alcohol was all over this jerk as she handled his bicep giving it a pronounced squeeze.

"Excuse me for a moment, you can go play; perhaps you'd like to adventure further alone."

"Uh, sure Isabella." I drifted away as she folded her arms listening to this disheveled looking business man out of earshot. I wandered about feeling alone in a crowded almost standing room only environment wanting to find and cling to Rashida but knew better. One of the walls in this lounge type room was glass revealing an active pool area just beyond its borders. A full on pool party was in effect with a mixture of people, but my eyes settled on a bevy of really hot bikini clad women of various ethnicities.

"Shit."

Shawnee was standing in the middle of the corridor with a full on entourage of cosplayers talking to some dude dressed like fucking Naruto. Koa's house party was truly a tower of Babel. She didn't seem to mind the near constant pics being taken of her while I noticed some other costume clad women looking truly salty. I realized she was being interviewed by what looked like a teen as our eyes met amidst the disorienting cacophony. I pivoted almost immediately running into a living brick wall, this mountain of a man. He looked like a biker and smelled of pungent weed.

"UH HEY?!! HEY MAN!!" His gigantic hands grabbed my lats using them as handles as I was lifted over two feet off the floor pressed against the wall. I was literally a baby in his grasp, similar but completely different from my interaction with Koa. I glanced down horrified into his face which was a wild shock of mountain man hair, bandana, reflective shades with an overgrown "duck dynasty" type beard. This guy was a monster dressed in biker chic rocking a vest cementing his legitimacy.

"You need to watch where you're going youngblood; mistakes can earn you a beating." I was surprised at the youthful sound of his voice also realizing this guy was Latin as well. I could hear the accent in his calm voice.

"Put him down Angel."

I was instantly set back on my feet very gently at a woman's verbal cue finding myself looking at the blonde with the braids from the other room. She was stunning in her own right, but a mature probably in her early thirties. Her attire consisted of a white top which left her breasts exposed underneath and some skintight denim jeans. The man mountain was apparently her bodyguard. There was a second guy standing there wearing the same getup. He was bald with a face full of piercings mean mugging me. His employer noticed grabbing a fistful of this guy's ear piercing looking annoyed.

"UH-UH-EXCUSE ME SIR, SORRY!!" He apologized quickly. I just nodded, actually bowed my head to this trio wanting none of that action.

"My wolves need constant supervision; I hope you weren't offended."

"Oh no ma'am its' okay it was my fault for not looking where I was going." I apologized verbally kowtowing which seemed to bring a smile to her face.

"I forgive you, have a treat." She offered an open baggie of multicolored gummies in various shapes. I hesitated for a minute then picked out a rainbow hued ring which had the consistency of a sour patch candy. She watched with this warm matronly smile as I sampled it standing there without word.

"How is it?"

"Uhm, its really sweet and tart all at the same time, but uhm, I'm feeling it like kinda breathy and stuff? I love the taste, it's kinda different, but good." I was honest earning a wide grin from the woman who produced a sealed baggie of the treats gifting it to me.

"If you need more, you can order it online." There was a weird Willy Wonka looking character on the baggie and some writing in Spanish along with a big drawn cannabis leaf.

"Thank you." I remained vigilantly deferential catching myself before I called her ma'am.

"I'm Nova, enjoy the party."

She continued on her way bodyguards in tow as I looked down finding a chain extending from the back of the bald guy's pants up to the back of the ear Nova handled in her displeasure. I winced at the sight beginning to open the baggie when I was thumped in the chest by Shawnee.

"WHAT NOW?!!" I was in no mood.

"Give me that shit; hey stupid do you even know what you're eating, huh payaso?"

"It's just marijuana candy, no biggie." I whined as she snatched the baggie out of my hands with attitude. This made me feel small and inconsequential as I looked about before turning back finding her there with a hand pressed against the wall while she perused the listed ingredients on the baggie.

"Fry on your own time fool; why don't you go make yourself useful and like, fucking blow!"

"Hey what crawled up your ass and died?"

"I'm looking at it payaso; a man baby out of his element and lost. You ain't kicking it with me up in here and I know Rashida ain't checking for you right about now. If you don't trust and believe, go in there and check it out for yourself." Shawnee motioned towards the lounge area drawing my attention.

I was walking without thought until I ended up at the clear glass wall looking out at the pool party. It was crowded with the beautiful people frolicking all over, but I cut through the crowd dead center at the far end of the pool. Koa and Rashida were sitting in this cozy wicker daybed making out like reunited lovers. They were really getting into it with each other spooning as he groped one of her perky enhanced boobs. All around them other couples were doing the same while the party raged on. My shoulders slumped while my brow rose in a visual display of my crestfallen state. Rashida had been my life line and that wasn't fair to her after the last few months.

"Maybe they will let you watch "Daddy" payaso." Shawnee made light of Rashida's pet name for me as I watched her braking their romantic embrace standing up over Koa who reclined looking like a modern day Khal Drogo.

"Are you happy Shawnee?"

"Not as Happy as she's about to be; I'd say you're about as unhappy scales be balanced, but hey at least I'm talking to you in English bitch. Did you even know about her guy treating her like trash because of the motherfucking work she does for you on that dinky little website? They've been arguing since she landed down here in the sunshine state and what have you done about it? I stepped in because sometimes a girl needs that BDE on the sly."

"Big Dick Energy, huh?"

"Oh wow, I'm surprised you know what that means; did Jaquan tell you about it asshole?"

"LOOK SHAWNEE!" I attempted to face her but she pushed a finger into my chin directing my attention back to the glass wanting me to keep watching.

Rashida slipped the dress over her head tossing it on the wicker daybed revealing the thong I'd seen earlier really was part of a two piece bikini. The scalloped trim pushup Bandeau top made her perky sloping breasts look incredible. Her cut figure and ridiculous proportions elicited a raucous reaction from onlookers even some inside the room we were presently occupying. It felt like a big moment; felt like a coming out party for Rashida Sikes a.k.a Thunda. I bit into my lower lip watching Koa stand up and do her one better.

He stripped completely nude right in front of everybody with his manhood on display full Monty.

I watched the "happy couple" jump into the pool frolicking with the rest of the partygoers.

"Maybe if you ask like, real nice and shit; maybe just maybe they'll let you watch." Shawnee pressed into me from behind almost pushing me through the window from her sheer weight alone. Necessity dictated I flatten my palms against the glass as she grabbed a handful of my junk finding my partial erection.

"GET OFF!!" Shawnee was already backing away laughing hard with her hand still extended out in front making the cupping motion nonverbally calling me out. Her other hand was covering her mouth as she looked about getting more people to bust up in my face.

"Don't say I never gave you anything payaso." Adding insult to injury, Shawnee half turned sweeping the back of her Chinese dress aside flashing her enormous badonkadunk through those sheer leggings in my face for a few seconds.

"Bitch."

"Cuidado, si no eres amable, no dejaré que me lamas después de que tome un payaso de mierda." Whatever she said brought the Spanish side of the house down with a few people even falling to the floor like they'd been bombed with laughing gas.

Shawnee left me there with a crowd of people who probably thought I was the ultimate loser.

I found myself looking into my glass at the orange liquid trying to ignore the loud multilingual peer commentary and jeers around me. I'd turned away from the window leaving Rashida and Koa to each other but caught a glimpse of them actually doing it in the water pressed against the side of the pool.

"HEY BUDDY!" Some fat guy, a drunken mess was handing me a can of beer.

I thought he wanted to toast, but the slob took my glass simply wanting to eat the orange slice grossing out the people watching. I found a seat on one of the couches trying to figure out my next move as I got my phone out. The idea was floating around in my head to get an uber back to her home and nope out of there straight to the airport. The only problem was that Rashida was in possession of the only other access key. There was near constant chatter at my back in the form of a group of women.

"Hey, so have we been notified where we're having it this quarter?"

"You know as much as I do bitch; we all get the text at the same fucking time and you know it so stop pissing on my dick."

"Why do you have to be so vulgar?"

"I get off on it."

"So uh, we're all going right; I do mean all of us, even Karen, right?"

"Have you seen Karen lately?" One woman sounded irritated.

"No."

"Well, it would be detrimental to her health and her uh, parasite if she had a bunch of mandingos running up in her most holiest of holies." Some hard voiced woman replied audibly hyper aggressive.

"Karen does what Karen wants." The women behind me started to chuckle but were quickly shushed in hushed tones likely due to my presence. This idea was born out when I felt someone's breath hot on my neck.

"How're we doing buddy? You're not feeling so good, huh fella?" My first instinct was to curse this woman out sight unseen but I was realistically trapped in a prison of my own making. I should've walked away when Shawnee appeared, but I was caught in a bottle neck of new and disorientating experiences. The Rashida situation came out of nowhere as a gut punch designed to tear away my only support system.

Shawnee Thompson was being thorough...and utterly familiar.

"I'm a big boy, I'll survive."

"Are you; I mean are you really uh, big, down there?" At least three women snickered right behind me extending the awkwardness.

"I do okay, actually I do just fine lady."

"Oh yeah what's your shoe size, huh?" Her voice was distinct authoritative reminding me of a sister, but I didn't want to face her still doing the math on my phone. My better side dictated I stay on the side of caution and eschew responding directly.

"Cut it out."

"If you show me yours, I'll show you mine brotha." I almost turned around but settled on steeling myself for a trip poolside to retrieve Rashida's access key from her discarded clothing.

There was the possibility of asking but I didn't think I could look her in the eye. She had no formal relationship with me and there was always the possibility she'd meet someone and cut things off between us physically. The day just arrived earlier than I would've liked. It was my responsibility to be a decent human being and ignore my selfish nature. Maybe my impromptu harem days were over. I just wanted to get out of dodge and let Shawnee have the day. I was still intent on not apologizing or further capitulating in any way.

"Damn you can't even answer a fucking question; a simple motherfucking question and this loser's got the nerve to sit up on his high horse. I guess he'd rather be jerking off looking at Koa rail his woman; is that right boy? Maybe you wanna give him a cleanup blowjob after he finishes taking your bitch to heaven, huh nigga?!!" It dawned on me the angry female behind me sounded just like goddamn Oprah making me think I was actually dealing with a sister after all.