MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay help yourself bitch." I folded one leg over the other slipping a shoe off whipping about in my seat to face her.

Surprisingly enough, I found myself looking at this thick Asian woman probably in her late twenties early thirties. I pegged her as a Korean woman also noticing some homely looking female with a crappy shock of green hair on her head. The other women present were dressed business casual while this shitty Asian woman wore a black turtleneck and a plaid hem overall dress that clung to her like a second skin. I was taken aback momentarily.

"You want this shoe or not?"

"WHY NOT?" My left shoe was snatched away giving her the opportunity to look inside it at my foot size. She actually turned about raising my offered tribute to jeers and peer commentary from her friend group. The homely female was dressed in a full three piece men's suit ironically wearing the same type of shoe.

"WHAT SIZE IS IT?!!" Some hard faced woman barked while her immediate subordinate verbally gestured the same with her hands.

"THIRTEEN!!" Their little annoying clique whooped and hollered drawing more unwanted attention as the thick Asian woman turned in her seat glibly facing me again. She added insult to injury pouring her glass of wine into my shoe drinking from it.

"Lady, who in the FUCK do you THINK you ARE?!!"

"I'm Jong Park, you gonna let me sit on your face?" She asked boorishly laughing as I snatched back my soiled shoe.

"Hell no, excuse you!" I turned about faced with the prospect of putting on one damp shoe deciding it was worth it to escape the party from hell and reclaim some semblance of my dignity. I checked my phone finding that it was nearing midnight. The humiliation had been nonstop and I wanted out.

"Hey you showed me yours, now look at mine brotha." This irritating woman was not to be denied getting up rounding the seating as her feet appeared in my field of vision. I was looking at a sixty to hundred dollar charge to take an uber back to Shawnee's place and thinking it was worth every penny.

"Okay, let's see your flapjack booty." I glanced up from my phone finding a thick, packed moderate donk wrapped in plaid staring me in the face. My view traveled up finding this Jong Park woman grinning at me knowing I was caught off guard.

"Bet you wanna let me sit on your head now, huh nigga?!!"

"You shouldn't say things like that; it's wrong." Some turkey necked female within earshot advised looking uncomfortable.

"Shut up, he's caught up in my big booty; I know his type and he ain't saying shit. Ain't that right brotha man; you wanna fuck my ass so bad, right? We saw your fat friend and I'd like to think I look better than that cow naked." I felt a little switch flick in my head standing up as Jong Park turned facing me.

"Thank you."

"OH, YOU GUYS HEAR THIS SHIT?!! THIS GUY'S WOKE UP!!" I just stared her in the face while her friends commented hearing nothing that meant anything as she sidled up to me closer than I wanted. My sort of business casual attire might have attributed to their interest considering we were in a room full of older people.

"Are you done Ms. Park?" I stood there in front of her arms folded behind my back.

"Well, I thought we might talk about it; you're handsome enough and I've got a little bit of time on my hands." She handled my bicep. Some of her friends looked instantly deflated while the green haired female looked visibly disgusted.

"So, does this mean we aren't going, later?" One of Jong's clique asked looking around at her friends nursing a glass of wine.

"Shut the fuck up Mandy; I told you I'd pay for you to get in tonight."

"Fuck you Jong!" The female sounded embarrassed.

I glanced out the window noticing Koa and Rashida missing from the pool. Some of the revelers wrapped in towels were running to the immediate right out of view. I flattened my palm against the wall tracing an imaginary line to the kitchen. Asshole Jong Park was still verbally sparring with her clique allowing me to slip away.

Once there it was easy to find out where they went form the ambient chatter in the room. There was a server there mopping the floor while people gossiped excitedly about the naked hunk who'd carried his lady conquest into the house and up the stairs to the second floor. More people were spilling into the house tracking water everywhere. I took the nearest stairwell to the second floor finding some guys, probably barely out of high school waiting at the top, makeshift security.

"Excuse me." I wanted to pass, but found a hand pressed into my chest. Another guy, that same kid I saw earlier dressed as Naruto was sitting in a plastic chair off to the side. He quickly tapped the makeshift security admonishing him to drop his hand.

"Sorry about my friend Tod here; things really aren't that serious up here. We're very diverse and inclusive sir; I assume you're here for the tournament, right?"

"Tournament." I purposely didn't respond like I was asking a question.

"Well this is your last chance to place in Hazzardess G's Tournament before we move to the beach front tomorrow. You can place as an alternate and I'm really sorry about that, but we've got sponsors including some of the big companies our pirated characters were uh, borrowed from. This thing is super big in its first year, and we're offering a one night discount only."

"How much?"

"Well we have two packages standard and uh, gold which gets you into the afterparty at the conclusion of the event Sunday night. Now the first is standard attendance getting you into the regular areas, but the latter is really better and all-inclusive bro; you even get a brief "Meet and Greet" with Hazzardess G herself. Listen, I think you'd really like the gold package if you haven't met her already downstairs." He gave me a wink with a sly half smirk on his face.

"Alright cool whatever, hit me up with the gold." I went for my wallet but this goofy kid reached under his chair producing an iPhone. I just wanted access to the floor. Some people obviously not part of the tournament were squeezing by walking back down to the first floor.

"For safety reasons we don't deal in physical cash; we use a variety of cash apps and if you're green to go, that will run you a measly fifty in crypto." His voice trailed off as he exchanged looks with the security guy.

"Fifty, you sure this is a real tournament, not some scam?"

"We're streaming worldwide if you don't believe us, you can take a look on your phone right now. My channel is up and running this event with our sponsors. I can also give you our official discord account too."

"You can make your money back quick once you sign up; we're an active e-sport. " Security guy Tod added really trying to sell it swaying me with the earnest excitement in their voices. I knew the excitement myself making a mental note to get back to active gaming on my own self built engine back home.

"Okay guys, I'm all in, what's the rules?"

"There are three rooms of activity, you can play for fun, prizes and even crypto due to cross promotion with some of our sponsors not headquartered in the states. Really sky's the limit here dude if you're in it for the money."

"Fighting games right?"

"This your first time; are you a cherry?"

"I guess, you've got some uh, Street Fighter characters, right?" Both of these kids laughed as more people pushed past going downstairs. I was handed a pass incased in a clear rectangular sleeve attached to a yellow cord that I hung around my neck.

This was definitely a grass roots thing with posters and laminated cards adorning the walls. A lot of the advertised products were from foreign countries representing a plethora of items including the edibles I'd received briefly before they were swiped. That odd looking Willy Wonka character was staring me in the face larger than life surrounded by top ramen flavored cups, odd toys, and knickknacks. There were even advertisements for lifelike sex dolls that caught a few eyes from some geeky looking attendees.

"Oh uh, hello." I found Nova standing in the middle of the corridor with her personal muscle less than five feet away posted up like a man mountain. Upon second look, this mature woman was in a class all by herself beauty wise reminding me definitively of an old movie star by the name of Bo Derek from this movie called "10."

"Hello again, are you having a good time at the party?" I looked about for the other bald body guard not finding him anywhere. People were milling about in the upper corridor but noticeably more than a few gave us a wide berth. She was looking at a poster of a PS5.

"Honestly uh, your treats were the best part of my night."

"You ingested a whole bag?" She turned with a raised brow more animated and interested.

"Not exactly, but I hope to finish it later; somebody snatched it, a friend I guess." I admitted as she pivoted further. It was hard not to look at the generous cleavage staring me right in the face. Her own biker's vest made the difference as she appeared interested.

"You don't know if the other person is a friend or not?"

"Kind of, sorting it out?" I answered a question with a question unsure whether or not there was no way back to any kind of friendship with Shawnee after tonight.

"Excuse me, but is your maybe friend a woman?"

"Yeah."

Both of us were close enough that the loud cheers, jeers, and associated gaming related chatter didn't obscure our budding conversation. I left out the part about being on a mission to retrieve my former FWB access key and my intention of heading out before booking a flight in the morning.

"Word of advice in dealing with a scorned woman; concede nothing but take everything or she will destroy you. Now that goes across the bar youngster and you keep it close to the vest. Do as I advised and you'll tame her."

"Uh thanks, I think."

"Take a look down there at Angel my bodyguard and tell me what you think." He didn't move or acknowledge the conversation even though he was in earshot. The top of his head nearly touched the ceiling and his sleeved up biceps were as big as my thighs.

"With all due respect, he's one scary motherfucker Nova."

"Wrong."

"Huh?"

"I'm the scary one here and if you wanna be a winner, learn how to read the room. So, tell me if you're good at playing these games, I need a challenger to unseat the current champion. I want to win some money right now."

"Me?"

"That's why we're talking; I want something from you and if I get it, I'll owe you a favor. Maybe you should consider taking my advice or you can stay here worrying about the possibility that a girl doesn't like you."

"I'm good but I've never competed in esports."

"All you have to do is beat the champion tonight; you can make more money tomorrow and I get the pot. Can't you help me out?"

"Well, I was looking for a friend."

"And you've found one, unless you're gonna tell me no. I want a certain prize for my son and you look just like the guy who's gonna represent me until I get it. Angel over there was going to do it for me, but I don't want to strong arm this thing because as you can see I have a vested interest in it. I've invested in it quite literally so you're in the contest, front of the line." I knew when I was being threatened finding what I hoped would be a detour as I looked at the stationary man mountain a few feet away but still towering over both of us.

"What if I lose?"

"You won't, now come with me." Nova motioned towards the room with her head. This gesture animated her bodyguard Angel who walked over shoving the door open hitting a few people in the process. I could barely see around him as he towered over the numerous occupants in the room.

"Hey fellas, whose got next?"

"Uh, I'm next up uhm, sir." Some scrawny looking kid answered ill-advisedly.

"No you don't homes, I've got you."

"You've got me-AW AK!!" Angel turned to us with the kid under one of his massive arms. There was an abject look of shock on this guy's face as the giant walked back to his post with a grown man under his arm like a library book.

"So, who's next?" Nova's hands were on my shoulders from the back as she directed me to the doorway of the room. There was a mini crowd of people there whose IQ's suddenly elevated a notch all pointing at me.

"Are you sure about this?"

"I don't like to repeat myself; get in there and win my son a PS5."

The wall of this converted bedroom facing the door was one large screen in use for the gaming event. People were crammed inside wall to wall but left enough space for the virtual combatants to square off. There were chairs for use but the weird looking frizzy haired guy I had to face was standing wireless controller in hand. This Asian guy didn't appear to get out much as a controller was shoved into my hand. I glanced from it looking up to find Nova at my side with a warm encouraging smile.

"Win."

I scrolled through what had to be hundreds of available bootleg characters from various games and platforms settling on this weird version of Ryu (Street Fighter) that I'd been using since building my own engine at home in my spare time. I hadn't played in a while but hoped to at least be able to hold my own if nothing else. My opponent seemed to pick up on my reticence flashing me a toothy smile enhanced by his own braces. I looked around the room finding some disparaging looks from the people I'd displaced.

One kid was busy getting ready with his girlfriend removing a personalized controller from a backpack on the young bikini wearing nubile's back. He shot me a "Hurry up and Lose" look that didn't do anything for my confidence. My field of vision went back to the scraggly headed guy shaking out his locks before stretching like we were actually having a real fight. Some of the gathered audience laughed and jeered as he flexed and rolled his neck popping his head from side to side.

"Don't worry you won't feel a thing." He wagged a finger in my face as I glanced over at Nova once more.

Less than five minutes later, the guy was toast.

I ended up destroying two more guys and someone who might've been a girl, but I wasn't going to ask. My skill was more muscle memory than anything else as I let things flow naturally starting to feel my ego returning to normal levels. The atmosphere in the room was raucous and lively with more people pushing in to watch as I hit a ton of colorful special moves quickly dispatching my foes. The Playstation5 one of three, sat atop a pyramid of gifts and prizes. Most were earmarked for the main tournament the following day as I found a mic shoved into my face.

"HEY BRO, I THOUGHT YOU WERE HERE TO WATCH, BUT YOU'RE A DARK HORSE!! HEY IT'S COOL WITH US AND THE HOMIES AT HOME, BUT YOU'VE GOTTA GIVE US SOMETHING!!" The Naruto costume guy motioned towards the cozy audience getting a loud reaction.

"I uh, wanted the Playstation5?" I added getting some laughter and jeers as Nova rubbed my shoulder making sure her presence was felt.

"Oh, is that all you want? Well you're one guy away from that PS5 with the option of facing Hazardess G herself! However young grasshopper, I wouldn't count on walking out with that PlayStation just yet; Buddha Mike wants it too. All you have to do is beat him, and then you can wager that prize against the boss herself for an entry into the tournament tomorrow and a chance at some serious cash my friend! What do you say bud?!"

"The PlayStation is fine with me, that's all I want."

"Serious Cash bro; kind of money you can quirt your job for, if you're good enough." The Naruto guy was doing his best to entice me, but I glanced over my shoulder as Nova's serene face knowing it was a façade for something much more terrifying that I didn't want dredged up this evening.

"Nah, I made a promise I want to keep for someone who's been very good to me in the short time since we met." My final answer was met with some jeers and negative peer commentary as I gathered I'd offended this gaming community.

Nova stood a foot away smiling at me looking out of place amongst all of the geeks and assorted weirdos gathered in the room. I felt heartened until Buddha Mike made himself known shoving his way through the crowd like we were about to have a fist fight. This five foot seven middle aged guy with a top knot came ready to play pulling his own personalized controller from a fanny pack emblazoned with the Battlestar Galactica logo like it was a light saber. This old dude had to be at least three hundred pounds already drenched in sweat as evidenced by the visible stains on his Fire And Ice t-shirt. I kind of hated myself for recognizing all of the nerd pop culture.

"You ain't winning shit but I'll let you buy that PlayStation up off of me after I'm done whipping your black ass!"

"Seriously man?"

"You heard me OJ!" This guy wasn't doing himself any favors personally speaking while many of the youngsters standing around didn't understand or respond to his tone deaf remarks.

"Alright Jabba, stop talking and start playing bitch."

"Now that's what I'm talking about black." He picked the same character I was using.

I should've been worried but I looked back at Nova one last time finding the same warm encouraging smile.

"THINK FAST FIFTY CENT!!" Buddha Mike jumpstarted the game while I was looking at Nova.

I beat Buddha Mike four perfect games in a row with little to no effort.

Utterly destroyed him without taking a single blow.

"WHAT KIND OF SORRY ASS SHIT IS THIS HUH?!! HELL NO THIS IS A GODDAMN KANGAROO COURT OF BULLSHIT!!"

Buddha Mike to say the least, was not pleased.

Before he could say another word, the top of his bean like head was palmed like a basketball. The middle aged incel rolled his eyes upward as big thick fingers snaked down over his scalp like tendrils. He looked like a kid next to the man mountain towering over him staring over my head at Nova. I didn't look back at her face, but Angel snatched up the suddenly whimpering gamer walking out of the room with him while everyone looked. Some guy was catching it on camera phone but pocketed it when he noticed Nova watching. Naruto guy looked shook.

"Well, guess we ought to get you that PlayStation 5 then, eh; hey man what's your name anyway?"

"PAYASO-the sorry ass simp!" My shoulders seized up at the sound of Shawnee's voice. I didn't look but felt her standing very close behind me. Her breath was on my neck as Naruto guy handed me the box.

"HEY!!" Shawnee snatched the box containing the prize I'd promised to Nova. She appeared too close for comfort in my field of vision just outside of my right eye. My bully favored the box in her hands looking at the design on its surface then at my strained features.

"Play you for it."

"No thank you Shawnee."

"Bitch my name is Hazardess G; get it right." I understood the importance of keeping a secret identity of sorts after my own fiasco ended up landing me here in Miami at her mercy for the night.

"I won it already."

"So what; I wanna play you for it motherfucker." Her thuggish tone contrasted sharply with her cosplay. I was intimidated and out of my element. If she were a guy I'd have thrown a haymaker hours ago, but I was trapped by circumstance gingerly taking the box out of her hand half turning to Nova.

"I always keep my promises." I offered her the console, but she didn't take it instead eyeballing Shawnee.

"If you believe him, I've got a bridge I can sell you." Shawnee cut in making me grit my teeth.

"What are you offering in return for the wager?" I felt the hair on my arms and back of my neck stand up when Nova became interested in the wager.

"How about my party stash, and uh, all of my crypto for the rest of the tournament too?" Shawnee produced a wad of cash that could choke a horse to death. Nova weighed her options glancing down at the box in my hands, then at Shawnee waving the chunk of money wrapped in several rubber bands.