MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's serious money for a grudge; you hate this guy that much?" Shawnee snickered mischievously as I felt myself subtly trapped between a rock and a hard place.

"NAH WE OLD FRIENDS!! ME AND THIS LOSER GO WAY THE FUCK BACK, AIN'T THAT RIGHT PAYASO?!!" Her palm clapped the middle of my back in stinging fashion prompting me to plead my case.

"I got you the Playstation5, just like you wanted."

"I want the money too." Nova answered casually in a way that made me anxious for my immediate safety.

"GIVE IT UP BIG DADDY!!" Shawnee snatched the console shoving it into Naruto guy's abdomen in a ghetto version of "think fast" thuggery.

"Win." Nova advised.

I looked at Shawnee still standing way too close for comfort looking facially like it was Christmas morning. There was no doubt she knew my booster was probably a crime boss or something. Continuing her nasty behavior, Shawnee "borrowed" a controller from some guy dressed like an anime character I couldn't place, then tossed her wad of cash on top of the console box. Her confidence was overwhelming as she began scrolling through the characters on screen until she got to a mugen version of Chun-Li that looked suspiciously like her, red dress and all.

"¡TE VAS A EMPUJAR TU MIERDA AHORA MADRE DE HIJO!"

"Huh?"

"Tell you what; you BEAT ME ONE TIME, one time only and you can have all of the shit, PlayStation, the fucking money and my crypto for the rest of the tournament. That includes today all the way through Sunday. So, that means I'd be working for you bitch."

"No, you'll be working for me and you'd better win because you'll be staying at my flat if you don't." Nova cut in sounding legitimately threatening this time.

"Whatevers." Shawnee replied glibly.

I was cemented in between that rock and hard place.

"We don't have to do this Shawnee; I can buy you a console if that's what you want."

"Nigga I got five of those fucking consoles already!" Shawnee laughed out loud pushing the button on her controller starting the match.

I quickly began mashing the buttons to initiate the surprise attack I'd done on Buddha Mike, but Shawnee was simply faster. Her fingers became a blur of motion on the buttons and dual joysticks without hesitation.

The screen went black.

Several Asian characters appeared on screen accompanied by the sounds of a mega combo.

It lasted barely a few seconds.

Onscreen my character was seen laid out while Shawnee's character stood over him triumphant. I watched motherfucking Chun-Li turn to the camera smash her fists together and bow her head after trashing my ass.

"GAME OVER PAYASO!!" Shawnee dropped the borrowed controller onto the floor like she was dropping a mic.

I stared at her cute, baby face chubby flushed cheeks and all looking into her eyes seeing nothing but pure hatred. She was smiling even going so far as to imitate her character's winner animation which sent a busload of nerds and incels into hysterics. Shawnee Thompson the artist formerly known as MS. WTF stood right there in front of me looking as if she wanted me to throw hands with her. We did this slow burn as a sea of camera phones captured the enmity radiating from each of us. Naruto cosplay guy looked uncomfortable and antsy as Shawnee piped up.

"Hey man no hard feelings about that shit, right? It was just a game; don't get caught up and tossed up in front of these people. If I was you my nigga, I'd go downstairs have a free drink, like some real stiff shit and wait for Angel to come get you. I'm gonna get that tear to come out of the left eye one way or another payaso; it's dying to run down your face and stage dive on this fucking carpet. I can see it, you wanna cry for me, don't you?"

Instead of answering her, I glanced at the controller in my hands then looked over at Nova.

"I'm very disappointed in you."

Nova walked between us leaving me there with Shawnee, Naruto cosplay guy and a stuffed jeering audience. My nemesis host was still staring daggers nonverbally daring me to do something as she no look reached back claiming her stash and the boxed console. Shawnee never broke eye contact eliciting even more of a reaction as she undid a few buttons allowing her enhanced cleavage to appear in this white lace unlined brassiere that contrasted nicely with her sunbaked olive skin. She was partially playing to the cameras, but more to me as she stuffed the wad.

"¡Maldita sea, todos ustedes en mis tetas! Damn you sorry as fuck homie; wanna jerk out a wad before them bikers get to stomping out your shit?"

"I don't need to; are you finished acting out?" My words were calculated, controlled but both of us knew I wasn't fooling anybody.

"Keep those cheeks tight, baby boy." Shawnee chortled, then looked at the console in her chubby hand before staring at me again biting her lower lip in a mischievous half smirk.

She chucked that Playstation5 into the crowd almost causing a mini riot. Some tall lanky guy ended up with it.

Shawnee filed out without giving me another glance taking most of the crowd with her. The converted bedroom was trashed with the remaining party goers lazing about. Two novice players were already playing as I drifted to the balcony window considering my options. From my vantage point I was able to look down into the surrounding yard finding things even more crowded and lively. I should've been stoked, but now I was worried about my health knowing Nova would likely send Angel to emphasize her "disappointment" with me for losing to Shawnee.

I glanced back towards the door at the sound of movement scared but finding some guys engaging in horseplay while a couple used the bombed out bed to make out. I dished out my android bringing up Uber finding the charge was hovering around seventy bucks to get back to Shawnee's high-rise apartment. There still was the issue of getting out of the place alive followed by actually finding a way to get into my enemy's building. There was more commotion at my back as I looked back spotting several bikers walking by the door.

"Fuck that noise." I ran over lightly shutting the bedroom door then walked over the top of the bed and three couples using the mattress in what looked like the beginnings of a group hookup. I went out onto the balcony looking down into the yard again then to my right noticing a crowded adjacent balcony of guests. Some more noise at my back dialed up my adrenaline levels figuring I was about to be jumped by Nova's goons.

"Well, if it's good enough for Koa, then who am I to argue?" I was already shaking profusely as I began climbing over the glass balcony wall with the intent of mimicking what Koa had done earlier when greeting us.

"WHOA!!" My profuse trembling caused me to lose my grip as I began to fall backward off the second floor with my next destination likely to be the emergency room if I was lucky, the morgue if not. I was flailing about going over probably head first.

"HEY BUDDY!!" I was snatched midair swinging into the wall with my shirt bunched up around my underarms leaving my hands pointing up at the night sky.

"HEY BUDDY, WHAT'RE YOU DOING THERE?!! THE PARTY CAN'T BE THAT BAD, RIGHT?!!" I craned my head upward finding an unlikely savior in the form of the drunken slob I'd briefly run into downstairs while watching Rashida and Koa get cozy at the pool. A bunch of people were crowded around this big fat slob also sauced and high to the gills.

"A little help please?"

"SURE NO PROB-WOW, LOOKIT THE CANS ON THAT BROAD!!" Distracted like some oversized toddler, I was dropped but caught in seconds by two guys, one I recognized as an NFL football player and this modelesque blonde. I was quickly drawn up onto the adjacent balcony and planted on my ass in front of a second stuffed room of party goers and various personalities.

"Thanks guys, I owe you one." I got nothing but disparaging looks in return getting handed a glass of wine as I stood up. The blonde confiscated the glass handing to the drunken goof and would be savior who'd fumbled the job. He really was talking to some townie looking female with an absolutely massive pair of knockers bulging up out of the barely buttoned flannel skater dress she was wearing.

"You've had enough." This big woman added wearing her dirty blonde hair in two dueling Dutch braids. Oddly enough, her face reminded me of a cabbage patch doll for some reason.

"No more for me, thanks I'm riding." I waved them off negotiating the crowd having to half fight my way to the open door peering out into the corridor.

"Shit." The corridor was flushed with bikers milling about almost as if they were on cigarette break.

I backed away from the door looking about at the oblivious faces unaware of the sketchy shit going on at this party. I felt trapped like a rat knowing that Nova's man mountain was probably checking doors looking for me. My thoughts flowed to the tough in her crew with the proliferation of face piercings who'd been corralled by Nova when she had a use for me. Now, the woman would no doubt set this man upon me like a rottweiler. I panicked sliding along the walls because there was no use trying to walk about in the dense crowd as the music thumped to deafening extremes outside.

My hands found a knob and I just went with it snatching the door open sequestering myself inside backwards.

"Oh, uhm; excuse me?" My heart leapt into my throat.

I was face to face with that bald pierced guy close enough to kiss. I'd turned right into him bumping chests.

"Uh, just trying to get away, from it all." I stammered voice trailing off as he breathed hard in my face.

Instead of trashing me, he pivoted standing to the side revealing that we were in a walk-in closet, and not alone.

Another biker, some stone faced long hair with eyes hidden behind shades was glaring at me from the other side of the narrow well lit closet lined on both sides with racks of expensive suits and clothing. My gaze traveled from this sort of Mel Gibson looking tough back to the bald guy then downward getting a further shock. This stout, chubby woman with even bigger breasts than the woman I'd just met was sitting on a narrow ottoman meant for the closet itself. Her somehow frightening cupie doll features were surrounded by a shock of short blue hair. She was wearing this gothic steampunk corset with buxom sprits decadently on display. Her bare chubby legs and feet with black painted nails were on display.

She was fitted with a strap on; this overly long approximation of a BBC that was as long as my forearm. There was a metal prong sticking out of its false silicone crown. Even more disturbing if you could get past this sight was this elderly suit I'd noticed downstairs near the bar right before Shawnee showed up to stick to me again. I'd perceived this man as a CEO or someone in the one percent of immediate society.

He was prostrate before her still wearing his suit sans pants and underwear. She was holding a riding crop in one hand with the other on his crimson flabby buttocks, a finger hidden from view much to my chagrin.

This was April, the bartender from downstairs grinning at the expression on my shocked face at the aberrant display.

"In or out?" She asked big expressive clear blue eyes fluttering.

"Out."

I let myself out ignoring the muscle getting sensory overload from the loud thumping music, my near death experience and the near constant bullying and trolling by the former Mrs. WTF. I was so messed up; I didn't care about facing down Angel and Nova. I just wanted to get out of this place and the city. My thoughts were swimming about replaying recent events. My dalliances with Takisha, Zoya and Sydney Syd Wilson came to mind along with the Waltons, mother and daughter. It was a replay I didn't want as I was bumped and jostled about letting myself drift until I found another door knob to turn. I turned it with both hands opening up the next room stepping inside.

"Huh?" I had been looking at my feet as I entered the room finding a discarded white swim suit at my feet.

I found another bikini and a gold coverup near the edge of the bed as a long breathy moan filled my ears. Time ebbed to a stop as my heart thumped at light speed. My gaze drifted upward finding the occupied bed and the people enjoying it.

Rashida was laying on her back with one of her stallion legs raised high pushed towards her abdomen. Koa was prone atop her with his leg pushed forward under that powerful gam while his other was straightened out making him look like he was soaring through the skies like superman atop her. Both of them looked almost sculpted from marble exquisite and of two different hues. His head was buried on her other side sucking and nipping at Rashida's neck before breaking it off to stare lustfully into her hazel eyes. Rashida stared back moaning before his mouth covered hers. His manhood was on display plunging her depths with creamed glazed extra left over.

I glanced up further finding Koa's wife Isabella kneeling beside them on the mattress, also nude.

She was picture perfect with a cinnamon hued body that rivaled the mythical Helen of Troy. Isabella was cupping one of her breasts squeezing and pinching the nipple while her other hand was hidden between her thighs. Her eyes were wide as saucers, nostrils flaring with lust while her mouth hung open watching her husband make love to another woman. Koa captured Rashida's other leg pushing it folded into her abdomen now crouching over her bottoming out.

Isabella lost it pouncing on Rashida sucking on a buoyant tit before cupping her chin as the women kissed with dueling mouthfuls of tongue with Koa joining in sensually railing the bottom out of her sixty plus inches of online fame. Koa and Isabella looked like harpies devouring a meal in the form of my former muse.

"OH MY GAWD DADDY!! FUCK ME!! DADDY!! FUCK ME SO GOOD!! I FEEL IT KOA!! I FEEL IT IN THE BACK DADDY!!" Rashida's cries of ecstasy had a devastating effect snapping reality back to normal as the thumping music filled my ears drowning out the sounds of the threesome right in front of me. Her brown eyes were rolling up into her head, whites visible, mouth gaped with these breathy moaning huffs. My heart was almost about to burst out of my chest.

"FUCK!!" I screamed eyes tightly shut.

I opened them finding Koa and Isabella staring blankly at me while Rashida's head was turned away.

It was awkward.

I motioned weakly towards them walking to a door that led out into the corridor.

"Hey." Isabella called out in a husky voice, but I ignored her opening the door closing it behind me as I left.

I stepped into the hall finding myself surrounded by a horde of Nova's "wolfpack" and certain death. There were six bikers three flanking me on either side as I looked into the gigantic barrel chest of Angel. I took stock of the dire situation forgoing a look at the face of my executioner, but he just stepped to one side without word giving me another surprise.

Shawnee and Nova were standing there splitting an even bigger wad of cash between them. Nova noticed me first acknowledging my presence with a wink, then looked at her partner in crime Shawnee Thompson aka Hazardess G.

"Just fucking with you payaso." Shawnee chuckled.

"Obviously." I was shot out, beyond salty truly hating the grifter standing in front of me.

"Hey payaso you know I gotta get my paper right; no hard feelings, right?" Shawnee offered me the baggie she'd confiscated earlier pushing it roughly into my sternum.

I stared at it in my palm then glared at her smiling face.

"Oh yeah my nigga; here you go baby." Shawnee shoved a door open on her opposite side making it swing open revealing Naruto cosplay guy and his security buddy inside. They were also counting wads of cash between them but more importantly, the bed inside had a pile of Playstation5 consoles stacked in a pyramid.

Both guys inside gave me this nervous smile along with joint nods of the head. I glanced at Nova flanked by Angel.

"It was really nice to meet you ma'am." She didn't reply having no use for me after the con.

"Hey, you okay man; come on payaso. I was just fucking with you homie." I stared at her starkly with that single tear making an appearance.

The bedroom doorknob behind me started to turn making me panic inside.

"Fuck you." I walked away tearing open the baggie downing the contents without a care in the world.

"HEY MAN, DON'T CRY ON ME NIGGA!!" Shawnee shouted earning some dirty raucous laughter that sounded like so much gibberish to me at this point.

I walked downstairs in a haze getting bumped by Buddha Mike on the way down. He was counting some c-notes barely acknowledging me. I took two more steps down looking back at him feeling even more like a fool way out of my element. I'd been used to con a room full of rubes and didn't even know it. The queasiness started to overtake me as I reached the bottom floor sauntering through the room which had thinned out while I was upstairs. I guess all of the older people had gone to parts unknown as I sauntered up to the empty bar.

April the bartender was otherwise "occupied" upstairs giving me a sick mental visual that I batted away as I helped myself to a glass of orange juice. Some people were filing out as I dropped a few ice cubes into my glass. My head bobbed a bit as I took a drink of the best orange juice I'd ever had letting my mind wander finding a surprising clarity starting to engulf me. Right before we'd left for the sunshine state my antics caused this incredible butterfly effect that not only affected me and at least two of the women I'd been messing around with, but Rashida as well.

Rashida had lucked into a job as a temporary cohost for a local satellite radio station partially because I'd engaged in a tryst with the luscious former radio host which resulted in utter chaos. She'd been expunged from that lucrative deal when an upper level management purge began as a direct result of my loose behavior. I'd thought our friendship was over when she appeared at my home in the middle of the evening, but instead we just hunkered down for a few hours before taking an early morning flight to Miami. She'd contemplated the trip beforehand even going so far as to buy me a garish outfit I refused to wear. The flight was uneventful enough.

I had no idea she'd maintained a friendship with Shawnee this whole time after my epic struggle with an former infamous baby mamma number two. It was the last thing I would've considered in the middle of my situation.

It was an unlikely friendship considering the two women's initial animosity and further poisoning by that same malignant entity disguised as an exotic beauty with nary a peer, visually speaking. My Vickie was a direct rival.

She was gone now leaving me to pick up the pieces as an invisible cloak of grief started to overtake me.

"Are you having a screwdriver; I'd like one as well." Isabella appeared wrapped in her coverup looking apprehensive running fingers through her lush locks.

"Just orange juice." My speech was slightly slurred.

"I want a screwdriver." She reiterated standing in front of the bar looking at me with this disaffected expression.

"Lady gets what the lady wants." I was starting to feel this encroaching humidity as I forced my other hand to drop the empty edible baggy on the counter retrieving a glass which I had to negotiate onto a coaster. I measured two fingers of orange juice quite literally before nearly hitting my head on the edge of the counter retrieving a bottle of Absolute vodka which I used to fill her glass near overflowing.

"Thanks." Isabella watched pensively keeping an eye on me as she downed it no problem.

I responded with an addled chuckle and a salute. She looked annoyed narrowing her steely eyes finding the words.

"Look, I didn't know you two had a thing going on; fuck we thought you guys were into swinging."