MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of looking at her peerless face, I was looking at my own left hand noticing it made this weird effect that reminded me of the famous multi-armed visual from a Bruce Lee movie. I chuckled to myself trying to shake it off.

"Are you listening to me?"

"Oh yes Ms. Isabella ma'am; I'm having the loveliest evening here at your little soiree and I can attest quite literally that I will never forget it for the rest of my days. Furthermore I'd like to compliment you on having an awesome home and say that you and your husband are picture perfect together, and Rashida too." I'd started to see an interesting array of day glow colors focusing solely on that waving hand.

"You could've stayed and fucked both of us too; we're pansexual." I chortled caring little about what she was actually saying.

"Oh no thank you, you're very nice but lately I've been imbibing on the pussy a bit too much. Miss Isabella ma'am, I've mucked up things quite a bit and I must say that you're absolutely stunning."

"We thought you knew; Rashida didn't tell you?"

"Nope, she's been feeding me to this feral chipmunk bitch who's been chomping on my narrow butt all fucking night." Isabella stared into her empty glass before looking at me again.

"Do you want us to give her back?"

"Nah, Rashida's a big girl; have fun you lovebirds and don't forget to send me an invitation to the poly wedding."

"Get over yourself."

Isabella put the glass on the table kind of slamming it. She stared at me for a few moments before half turning and pushing off the balls of her feet. I watched her float back upstairs like the weightless astronauts who'd first landed on the moon. I leaned over the bar watching her float upstairs getting a fleeting glimpse of her bare snatch.

My now sentient left hand discovered the edible baggie waving it around in front of my watery eyes. I focused on the weird Willy Wonka like character on its crumpled surface hearing insane laughter as I tossed the empty baggie.

I was tripping balls.

[DARKNESS]

"He's waking up."

"Thank Hecate; I thought we were gonna have to dump the body. It's kind of risky this time of night."

"Shut up."

The first thing my opening eyes focused on as they opened watery, was this wall of creamy white cleavage. I started blinking profusely as rivulets of tears ran down my cheeks, then glanced up into a face that looked like a demented cupie doll framed by a shock of wild blue hair.

"SHIT!!" I tried to sit up finding myself in a tub with my left side limbs hanging over the side. April gently pushed me back down flat into the bottom of the tub glancing over her shoulder. Nova was standing over her looking quizzically at me with a pen and pad scribbling into her notebook. I started to panic looking at April's face again.

"He's having a panic attack, but I don't think it's from the drugs."

"Did you DO ANYTHING to him April?"

"No, but I wouldn't mind taking him home with me; he looks like an interesting project. Probably lock him up in the bull for a day or two, then get to work on that bussy. Want me, to take him with me?"

"Leave him alone and get out." I realized that April had custody of my exposed manhood.

She smiled at me in a way that made my flesh crawl then tucked me away even zipping up my slacks. My body was frozen in place feeling leaden as the buxom dominatrix took her time getting up walking out of the bathroom without another word. I glanced over noticing Angel outside the door but felt nothing. Nova was the most dangerous person in this house. Hell, she was probably the most dangerous person in the entire city.

"Are you hallucinating?"

"Not anymore."

"Have you voided your bowels or regurgitated?" She was steady scribbling in her notebook.

"No ma'am." Nova raised a brow but went back to apparently documenting my condition. I honestly didn't know what was going to happen to me at this point.

"Would you like me to insert an I V?" My eyes went wide as I sat up in the tub level with her crotch. I glanced down at my own, then up at her beautiful face utterly hopeless.

"I swallowed a whole bag and kind of started tripping balls a few minutes later Nova; I guess that's what you wanna find out, right? I'm a test subject and uh, a fucking idiot who didn't read the room like I normally would before I came to Miami. Never should've trusted fucking Hazardess G, and I should've followed my first instinct and flew back home to be honest. Uhm, the gummies were delicious ma'am."

My words hung in the air, then Nova took a step backward closing the door. She sat down on the closed toilet.

"Shawnee says you used to traffic her back in the day; sold her to a female pimp."

"Well, what do you believe now that we've met?" I was utterly lucid not knowing if this was a side effect of Nova's gummies.

"You're an innocent and she's jaded because she's played herself out in certain circles. I, thought you were in on the whole thing from the start, but then your reaction to losing along with that same hangdog expression when you found Koa enjoying your woman, told me all I needed to know. If I thought otherwise, you'd be in the trunk of April's Lincoln town car. If you can be, discreet I'll let you take that plane back home if you want. We never met."

"I can do that."

"Shawnee's just a dumb kid who got herself into some trouble one night when she took a job she shouldn't have. My wolves were tearing into her something fierce and she made the mistake of not giving us a safe word. Luckily April's not a novice, so she figured things out pretty quickly. You know, Shawnee really brings out the mother in me and April and that's why we gave her a new start. Right now, you're bringing out the mother in me, kid. We've never met, right?"

"Right."

"I sincerely hope so because I'd hate to have Angel visit your little hamlet and pack things up for April." Nova pulled my driver's license out of her own formidable cleavage. It hung in the air right in front of my face.

I took it gingerly.

"So, what're you going to do now? Shawnee tells me that you guys are visiting for a mini vacation; I could suggest some great spots for tourism."

"I think I'm leaving Miami."

"That's a shame because Shawnee really likes you."

"I can tell." I answered instinctually snarky, but then caught myself worried as she stood up.

"Shawnee's very fragile inside and because of this, I use her sparingly. We want her to find herself and if she's willing, probably become a she wolf in my pride one day. Maybe you two can work it out; maybe you should finish out the weekend at least. You must've done something tonight that really set her off. Shawnee's pretty easy going normally."

"Ma'am, I'm leaving."

"But of course you are; there's a car waiting downstairs to take you back to her place. I feel that I owe you a favor for helping us out and testing my gummies before I put them on the market this weekend during the tournament. Unfortunately your girlfriend Rashida left with Koa and Shawnee. We told them you stormed out, upset. That was a lie of course so that I could talk to you alone; I know you'll keep my confidence with Rashida."

"Sure."

"Can I ask you one last question?"

"Yeah."

"Did you really send Shawnee a dollar bill on cash app one time?"

"Yes, I did."

"That was the night we met; have a nice evening and consider staying and enjoying the city."

Nova gestured towards the bathroom sink where I found some ice cold bottles of water. Under her gaze I downed one, then continued until they were all empty.

"Gotta flush your system as much as possible; just talk to her, earnestly for once kid." She opened the door revealing Angel posted up against the opposite wall. Isabella was standing there beside him in profile. She said nothing or made any eye contact whatsoever.

I wondered if she was Nova's property too.

I went to close the door in order to relieve myself, but Angel slammed his mitt like hand into it wanting the door to remain open. My phone was in his other giant hand looking like some kid's toy. There was nothing for me to do but nod acquiescence and take the mother of all pisses.

Twenty five minutes later a ratty gypsy taxi dropped me off in front of Shawnee's high-rise apartment building.

"Uhm, could you uh, drop me off around the back? I mean, that's where the entrance is, sir?" I sat in the dingy backseat nursing my final bottle of water wrapped snuggly in a blanket by Angel no less.

"¡SÁBATE DE MI TAXI NEGRO!"

"Excuse me?"

"GET THE FUCK OUT HOME BOY!" The driver was this scummy looking guy with a shock of matted greasy hair matching her moustache and gnarly beard. To emphasize his point further, he clicked my door lock several times in succession until I got his meaning grabbing the loose handle.

"Wait a minute, it's kind of stuck." I fumbled with it eventually using both hands.

"GET OUT!! ¡BÁJATE DE MI TAXI! " The shady driver started to get more antsy clicking the lock incessantly making me anxious.

"I'M TRYING!!" This guy was ramping up my anxiety which resulted in me shaking the handle crazily until the door creaked open almost like it would fall off.

The minute one of my feet touched the ground, the fucker sped off like a bat out of hell taking the blanket and my consolatory bottle of half finished water along for the ride to God know where. I gathered myself frantically worried that my phone had been also darted off too, but found it shoved down into my back pocket, probably by Angel.

"Thank God for small favors."

"Damn." My trusty android was dead which meant I couldn't call up to the apartment and have someone come down to pick me up from the lobby.

I stood there glancing over my shoulder repeatedly still feeling the effects of Nova's gummies no doubt. Then more anxiousness engulfed me at the prospect of seeing Shawnee's face which I absolutely despised at this point. If I weren't out of my element, I'd surely be thinking up an epic payback for the unrelenting hell she'd put me through. There was no telling what could happen especially with Koa up there as well probably still railing Rashida into romantic bliss. I couldn't unsee their coupling, mentally playing it on a loop over and over again torturing myself.

"She called him daddy." I said plainly to no one in particular standing there at the foot of the wide marble slabs that served as these giant steps leading up to the front door of the high rise building.

Koa and his wife Isabella had been ravishing her like some exquisite meal while I watched and continued afterwards. I glanced at my phone wondering if Rashida had even called to see if I was okay when they didn't find me in Shawnee's place. There was no way of knowing without charging my phone and the only way into the building was right through the front door.

I negotiated the overly wide marble slab steps leading up to the building's front entrance which was visually daunting as well as physically taxing. Halfway up the stairs the mental movies and constant replaying of Shawnee's literal terrorism had me fit to be tied as the edibles I'd ingested started to wear off further. This high rise building was literally a block wide leaving me facing the clear glass exterior peering into the lobby at the large concierge desk manned by three uniformed security guards. I tried one of six available glass doors finding them locked tight.

The security guards didn't move.

I walked over further trying another door which was locked as well, eyeballing the trio of security guards, one elderly looking Caucasian gentleman with drawn dour features flanked on either side by two other guys much younger, one visibly stout and angry looking. When they didn't move or respond I drifted to the main door which approximated an invisible straight line directly to the concierge guy. The guy on his right side took a drink from a generic can of soda not reacting as I tried and failed to open the glass door.

The security guards still didn't move. I was reminded of those stiff almost mannequin like guards in front of Buckingham Palace across the pond in this regard. They weren't going to get up and address me. That was clear.

"HELLO!!" I rapped loudly on the glass door in front of me getting some activity at last as the elderly guard stood up behind the desk.

The other guys remained unfazed as he shambled from behind the concierge desk with a large metallic key ring.

It literally took him three minutes to shamble up to the door favoring the key chain in both hands. He looked frail I was worried he would collapse onto the pristine floors of this massive lobby which was as cavernous like the building Rashida used to work in as a parttime radio station host. The other security guards were pretty much ignoring my presence as I took a step or two backward so their elderly partner wouldn't be intimidated. I was getting antsy at the prospect of seeing Shawnee and Rashida in person as the guy shambled up to the glass doors.

"USE THE INTERCOM!" He shouted like we were in the Grand Canyon in this hoarse cracked smokers voice. Then instead of using the keychain he'd been favoring; this old fart began hobbling back to his desk following the same invisible straight line to the concierge desk. The other two guards high fived one another chuckling at my plight.

"Son of the bitch." I watched him walk all the way back to the concierge desk which took another three minutes.

I glanced over finding this big flat screen intercom system partially embedded in the wall shooting the rent-a-cops a dirty look before sliding over in front of it. The display was flashing an out of service message making me bristle until I noticed a twin device adjacent on the other side of this block long building. I sucked it up walking across the clear glass front of the high rise in full view of the security goons finally dialing up Shawnee's apartment. Once you pushed in the numbers, the intercom sprang to life creating a loud hollow echo that could be heard all the way to the curb. Nobody answered necessitating I go through the cycle several times until I heard a familiar chime.

"SÍ, ¿QUIÉN MIERDA ES ESTE QUE ME LLAMA EN MEDIO DE LA NOCHE?!" Shawnee answered her intercom snarling in Spanish.

"RUN ME MY LUGGAGE DOWN HERE!!" I was in no mood.

"Oh hey, we thought you were staying over at Koa's crib, with Isabella; you know, getting that black card pity fuck. Man, you looked so motherfucking sad and sorry; hey bruh, its all fun and games so you need to work on hardening up that glass chin. Crying in public, isn't, well masculine. Oh, we got some chicken up here; want some my nigga?"

"Shawnee, bring me my fucking luggage down here, right now."

"You don't want no chicken?" Something snapped inside of me freeing up the bottled emotion held hostage inside.

"RUN ME MY LUGGAGE DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW BITCH!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Oh fuck; so that's how it is, huh payaso? Is that how you want it?" The glib playfulness drained out of her voice.

"Get up off your fat ass and bring all of my shit down here so that I can get the fuck out of here Shawnee; I'm not playing with your tired bum ass no more, okay darling? Do I need to get a translator for you to understand that I need my shit, all of my shit down here, now. It's real easy because I never unpacked. Even a kindergartener could do it."

There was a pause from the intercom system enhanced with this low humming sound.

"Okay payaso; I'll be right down." Shawnee hung up.

Once she'd hung up, there was this finality in the air as I realized I was conceding complete and utter defeat to this woman. Whether either of us wanted to admit it, both of us had been groomed "trained "and manipulated in similar fashion almost simultaneously. She already knew we'd be meeting from Rashida covertly using her to bring me in striking distance. Once I was delivered she followed infamous baby mamma's playbook to the letter isolating me from any type of support system by separating me from Rashida Sikes surreptitiously locking me in her apartment. Koa was obviously a red herring used to distract Ms. Sikes and leave me open for her noxious bullying.

I did a slow clap to myself silently acknowledging that I wasn't the only "Educated Simp" in the world today.

Knowing she was taking the elevator down to the lobby came with a burst of anxiety intermixed with a bristling rage that saw me walk down two of the giant marble steps that led up to the front door. I told myself I was making a conscious effort to give Shawnee her space, but my id said otherwise as I retreated back a third step almost back on the sidewalk. This made things feel cowardly because I didn't want to have that final inevitable verbal knock down drag out with the former Ms. WTF. It felt like Shawnee was winning even more as I saw some movement just ahead in the lobby from my vantage point down the steps.

She appeared in the lobby dragging my suitcase with the camera bag suspended from the pullout handle. Shawnee was flanked on either side by the two younger security guards this time providing escort until one used that big metal key ring to open the glass door. I was beyond offended at being treated like some reprobate criminal, a thug.

My suitcase and attached camera bag flew through the air landing a good ten feet sliding to the edge of that first marble slab of a step.

"FUCK YOU!!" Shawnee shouted at the top of her lungs getting this echo that lingered as I ran forward to retrieve my stuff.

One of the security bums was hurriedly locking the glass doors again while his partner watched visibly anxious. She was already storming back across the massive lobby towards the elevators with her back to me. The unoccupied guard was given a view of her unranked monster donk tan lines and all for the briefest of moments before his partner requested help securing the glass doors. Both guys managed the bottom and top locks backing away from the doors looking at my face like they'd shot me out of an airlock or something. I could see Shawnee in the distance behind them mashing the elevator button eventually punching it with her fist as the car arrived.

My suitcase was trashed with the pullout handle bent at an angle.

I took a seat checking my camera bag finding everything still inside. I made a mental note to run a diagnostic on my laptop and portable hard drives plucking out a portable charger for my android. There was a flurry of movement behind the glass doors prompting me to look over into the high rise lobby. The elderly security guard was standing behind the concierge desk making a call while the other two goons were standing in the middle of the lobby looking pensive.

"Fuck that noise."

I got up dragging my things down the stairs onto the sidewalk making a right just walking wherever my feet carried me until I was at the edge of Shawnee's high rise apartment building. The frantic urge to urinate caught up with me prompting me to stop along this high chain link fence bordering an expansive lot of dirt. There was no one out in the middle of the night as I relieved myself bristling at the shitty treatment I'd received from those security guards. My thoughts drifted to Rashida who hadn't even shown up letting Shawnee mistreat my stuff as well. I chaffed getting a mind movie of Koa still railing the stuffing out of her box.

Then, an epiphany hit me out of the blue as I zipped up.

"Far be it for me not to acknowledge a lady's worth." My phone was quickly charging already operable.

I sent Shawnee one dollar on cash app.

"Don't spend that all in one place bitch." I chuckled to myself taking what little self-respect I could muster shambling off into the night.

"PAYASO!!" Her voice came in the darkness with an extended echo.

...TO BE CONTINUED.

*********************************************************************************************