All Comments on 'MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 03'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
PhoenixPhoenixover 1 year ago

Awwww I love your work. You are my favorite writer on this is site…… and you owe Phoebe a thousand dollars. Cash app it and memo it child support lol

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1over 1 year ago

What a place to stop. 😄👏🏾

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The MC really needs to hit the gym, take self defense classes and get a gun. After all the L's he takes in physical confrontation this really needs to be done. He's to smart to have not realized this by now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the MC hitting the gym would be great actually. Even then, as a boxer for 6 years I can say just having muscle doesn't equal actual fighting prowess or ability. Him getting in better shape though would be a great addition towards his eventual (?) Come up after the shit storm that Queshia is prophesizing..

On a more chapter related note...I feel as Rashida and him need another heart to heart. Apologies seem like they need to be said, for her treatment (and disregard of him AND manipulation) and for him taking her for granted. She sacrificed a few things for him and he hasn't acknowledged it.

I do hope Shawnee doesn't replace Rashida. It'll seem weird. If him and Rashida don't work out at that point it's like swapping one thing for another. Feels superficial if he did, but it clearly isn't because he was deep in his feelings when Rashida ghosted him for that short period. He is not well mentally and realistically anybody in his situation would've left them alone or worse, suicided.

TerraKhanTerraKhanover 1 year ago

I was looking forward to Rashida's threesome with Isabella & Koa until MC ruined. I hope we get to "see" it soon. Sex scene with Rashida are always hot.

MC should have seen the plan from the beginning: Shawnee obviously "dangled" Koa in front of Rashida and made her bring the "payaso" all the way to Miami.

I guess he is still learning....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish there was a real life model to compare Ms.WTF to to visualize her body proportions. Lmao

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any stories where april "bulls" down any victims? I've read the mapletown story but I don't think ive read any where she is the main and we see just her turning someone out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION… will you EVER bring back DANIELLA from BAD M.I.L.F VOL. 04 - THE NEW BATCH CH. 03????!!!! I’ve been waiting mann..

mondotokenmondotokenover 1 year agoAuthor

by Anonymous user on 8 hours ago

I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION… will you EVER bring back DANIELLA from BAD M.I.L.F VOL. 04 - THE NEW BATCH CH. 03????!!!! I’ve been waiting mann..

ANSWER: Yes

BTW "Proto-Daniella" first appears in Chubby Chaser Ch. 04

Synopsis: ...busy fucking this girl with a HUGE ASS-and REVENGE too!!

gydeongydeonover 1 year ago

Well.. I did not see the MC and Shawnee together in this chapter. Now I know why Shawnee was so salty towards the MC. At least that question have been answered but quite a few that haven’t been answered. For instance what will happen with Rashida, Shawnee and the MC relationship etc.

@Mondotoken you got me with this one was totally unexpected. I honestly can’t wait till the next chapter post. You have so many plot lines and directions you can go it’s unbelievable Bra keep up the good work and I am looking forward to more chaos. On vacation hope to see you post something. If not I will just read it at work and get fired lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It seems like no matter how badly our MC gets treated by women, even if he gets humiliated, as long the women cry and share a sob story then all is forgiven? I know this is fiction but I think it makes the MC seem weak or damaged on a psychological level. This is one of the reasons I rarely give the chapters a 5 star rating. Hopefully it will make sense, why he has to go through so much ish in future chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous