MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My trick with Kyle?"

"Oh you figured it out?" I glanced down finding a hint of her cleavage. Rashida traced my gaze to one of her lemon sized boobs partially exposed with the nipple just barely hidden.

"Let's just say it was an educated guess." She hooked a finger inside her robe exposing her left tit and the erect nipple topping it.

I tugged at the sash holding her robe together making it fall open exposing her nude body underneath. Rashida looked down at her naked front half then at my face.

"What?" I asked reaching inside handling her narrow waist.

"No matter what you never make me feel dirty."

Her phone started ringing in one of her robe pockets. We lingered holding one another for a moment before I let go wanting her to be autonomous sexually and emotionally. Rashida reached in her robe pocket pulling out her phone. Her brow furrowed lightly as she glanced at the caller ID. She looked at me as it kept ringing.

I cupped her cheek. Rashida tilted her head into the palm of my hand studying my face again until I turned back to my laptop tapping away. She retied the sash hiding her nudity as she walked away answering the phone.

"What do you want?" She answered with a demureness talking to her supposed guy disappearing from sight. The door chime leading to the bedrooms signaled the end of our moment.

The mind movies of her with Koa returned making me work harder at my job.

I was after all, her agent.

*********************************************************************************************

Both of us were acting like grade schoolers.

"YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!!!" Vicky took off running hard. It was equally difficult not to laugh at her awkward gait because she looked like a big ostrich running across the grass with her arms folded across her chest. Her horseplay got the better of me as I closed the distance between us reaching out unsure if I wanted to grab her arm or that big, jiggling butt.

"BRING THAT ASS HERE VICKY!!" She glanced back finding me a fingertip's distance away suddenly kicking it into overdrive bounding easily away from me laughing and giggling like a demented toddler.

"COME ON, CAN'T YOU KEEP UP BITCH?!!" Vicky taunted.

"HATE YOU!!"

I picked things up from my end speeding after her as she neared the picnic tables. My left hand was outstretched aimed directly at her bouncing cheeks, tan lines, and all. I figured I deserved something for the impromptu workout. Vicky suddenly stopped short of the tables so quickly that I wasn't going to be able to avoid colliding with her.

"MOTHER-FUCKER!!"

Something smashed into the back of my head with the force of a Louisville slugger. It was so sudden and vicious; I faceplanted on the grass rolling over looking up at the afternoon sun. It honestly felt like I'd been hit in the face with a cinderblock.

Shawnee's face appeared in my field of vision. It was the original version of her and she was just staring at me statically.

Someone was laughing childishly, but I didn't know who it was.

[DARKNESS]

I sat up with jackknife quickness and a throbbing pain at the back of my head. I had been laying on the loveseat with my legs dangling over the far end. The drama, stress, and strenuous sex had taken a toll on me prompting an immediate break after getting the special event started online.

"¡Maldito papá, estás en una vieja mierda tipo Freddy Krueger! ¡Tu polla también está jodidamente dura como el infierno!"

Shawnee was there in the semi-darkened living room with some light filtering in from the adjacent kitchen. She was squatting down next to the loveseat adjacent with my throbbing head with one hand on the arm of the furniture near my cranium.

"Did you hit me in my sleep?"

"I just popped you with my finger; you were either having a nightmare or some kind of wet dream papi."

"Why're you holding my dick?"

"Why're you so fucking hard; we wilded out on each other yesterday and you even got some of crispy too. You better have been dreaming about me."

"Guilty as charged."

"Really?" She was wearing her glasses again but there was no mistaking the slight smile on her face. She had these dimples at the corners of her mouth chipmunk cheeks be damned.

"Yeah, you sucker punched me in the back of the head; uh, in the dream."

"Yeah?" Her fist tightened up around the middle of my shaft.

"It was a dream, I guess." Her thumb rubbed up some sprouting veins on my tumescence.

"Well, want me to make it up to you papi?"

"Post nut clarity?"

"Post nut clarity." Shawnee repeated nodding her head.

"I'll make you a deal, want it?"

"What is it papi?"

"I'll return the favor; you can get out of those skintight shorts and sit on my face."

"Bitch you trying to make me keep you." Her cherubic smile returned as she caressed the left side of my face.

"Is that a no?"

I got a playful smack to the face followed by a kiss.

"YOU GONNA LET ME SIT ON IT TOO?!!" Rashida's voice cut in interrupting our vibe. Shawnee groaned looking towards the kitchen with gritted teeth.

"¡Dios, ayúdame, voy a matar a esta perra negra que intenta interponerse entre mi hombre y yo! ¡Maldita sea, eres entrometida como la perra de mierda! Vete a la mierda de aquí crujiente!!"

"Did you even wash your thang after everybody and they momma ran up in you, hoe?" Rashida chided Shawnee with a faux southern accent. I was too lazy to even look in the direction of her voice.

"YOU TALKING SHIT AND YOU GOT FUCKING GOT BY THE WHITE BOY!!"

Shawnee had obviously navigated the laptop currently on the island counter. I'd set the PPV in motion already letting it run itself on a loop to maximize our joint profits. My body felt like a lead weight and I wasn't about to move this early in the morning content to let the ladies work it out without intervening. I'd had enough of that nonsense. Shawnee was wearing a two piece outfit that consisted of a red tube top and matching booty shorts emblazoned with the Kit Kat logo.

"And, what bitch?"

"And kick rocks crispy; can't you see we're busy over here? Nobody invited you to the party!"

"He ain't your man."

"HE AIN'T YOUR MAN EITHER!!"

"Damn you hella clingy chipmunk; that's a bad look; didn't nobody tell you that huh?"

"¡OH DIOS MÍO, VOY A AHOGAR A ESTA PERRA DE VERDAD! ¡¡MALDITA RASHIDA!! ¡¡VE A LA CAMA!!"

"English motherfucker, do you speak it?" I could tell Rashida was trolling her, but Shawnee was in the zone already.

"Hey you're going home tonight; you'll have him all to yourself so why don't you step off and let me handle the stick?"

My right arm was hanging off the loveseat in front of Shawnee's abdomen. I let my fingers slide up her side slipping under her top cupping the underside of her breast. She pinched the spandex fabric tugging it up freeing her enhanced breasts with a healthy jiggle all while still arguing with Rashida.

"You can buy a plane ticket too." Rashida joked as I rolled a nipple.

"JODETE PERRA ERES UN HATER!! MALDITO, ¡¡PUEDEN DEJARNOS EN PAZ!! ERES TAN COJO RASHIDA!! ¡¡MALDITA SEA!! ¡¡DESAPARECIDO!! PATA LAS ROCAS!!"

"Bow down to the queen bitch."

"Ew, the queen of shits, step off crispy!" My fingers slid into the back of those Kit Kat booty shorts finding the top of her prominent gluteal cleft. I rubbed up a heated friction with my middle fingers in the crack of her ass. Her fist had been steadily jerking me off getting rougher as she argued with Rashida.

"Don't cry chipmunk maybe you can pay me some taxes for the pene." She was definitely having some fun with Shawnee who shrieked in outrage absentmindedly jerking me really hard.

"AW SHEET!! AW FUCK!!" A thick wad of cum spurted out of me like a mini geyser catching both women's attention as more sporadic bursts followed glazing Shawnee's chubby fist. Rashida was laughing while she snarled something unintelligible.

"DAMN YOU MAKE ME SICK!!" Shawnee jumped up running out of view. I heard some jostling as if the women were wrestling or something followed moments later by running water in the small hallway bathroom.

Rashida walked into my field of vision staring down at me wearing this NFL themed cotton night dress. Her badonkadunk made it ride up a little leaving her stallion legs on display from the thighs down. She had this snarky look on her narrow face wearing a floppy bonnet to protect her hair.

"You wrong for that."

"Like you care." She gestured at me with a slight motion, then glanced at my soiled crotch, glazed cock, and balls.

Rashida got down on all fours facing her online sixty inches of fame at my face revealing the diamond shaped crotch of her canary yellow panties underneath. She handled my member just under the balls encircling the base of my shaft with two fingers from the other hand.

I yowled in delight as she methodically ran those two fingers up my shaft to the mushroom tip collecting all of my spent jizz.

"Fuck chipmunk this my dick, and I'm the champ."

"Uh Rashida; we put it to a vote." I raised a finger correcting her. My pay site was currently tallying up the winning numbers for either girl with a timer added to make it a clean outcome.

"Oh yeah?"

Rashida throated me to the base letting her plush lips touch my pubic hair. She bobbed her head with a stuffed gullet drawing those lips along my shaft releasing me with a wet audible pop. Her tongue teased my pee slit getting a ticklish chuckle as she ran the underside of my shaft on her tongue eyeballing me the whole time.

"Who's the master?" She playfully asked referring to the soundbite I'd used on her promotion piece.

"Sho'nuff." I commented making her giggle.

I was rewarded with some passionate sloppy top but I was still extremely weary only having enough strength to reach up under her night dress grabbing a weak handful of the buns. My eyes were irritated and watery as I started to drift off. Rashida Sikes pirated my intended "post nut clarity" like a boss. She felt like a true champion.

"OH NO NO LO HICISTE!! PUTA TE VOY A NOQUEAR!!"

Shawnee screamed out of my field of vision having returned catching Rashida with her hands in the proverbial cookie jar.

[DARKNESS]

********************************************************************************************

"Hey?"

"Hey wake up." I recognized Rashida's voice.

"Vamos papi, es hora de que despiertes bebé."

Shawnee was shaking me in my sleep but I was way too comfortable to open my eyes.

"What time is it?"

"Five." Rashida answered.

"Five PM?"

"Am papi." Shawnee answered.

"What the fuck?!" I opened my eyes finding both of them in front of me. I also found myself in Shawnee's bed with both women kneeling on either side of me.

"We uh, put you here daddy." Rashida explained.

"Yeah papi, we didn't think you looked comfortable on my loveseat; so we made you uh, more comfortable.

"No shit."

I looked between them settling on Shawnee's baby face.

"What happened to you?"

Shawnee was sporting a slight shiner in the form of a bruise under her right eye.

"Nothing."

I looked at Rashida.

"What, happened to you?"

Rashida was sporting a reddened left eye which was a bit watery.

"Nothing." She sort of averted her brown eyes as she answered in monotone fashion.

"Anything happen to me?"

"I don't think so." Rashida answered coughing a bit like she had a cold. I knew something was up looking at Shawnee who avoided looking me in the eyes biting her lower lip.

"What's going on?"

"Estoy tan sobre esta mierda." Shawnee mumbled under her breath.

"Huh?"

"We uh, talked it over and well, we've decided to dial it back a little because we know you've been on edge lately; even before we came here together. You've got a lot on your plate and it didn't help when I didn't tell you about Shawnee beforehand; then she had to go and flip her shit on you. That wasn't fair especially seeing as how both of us messed you over in the past."

I glanced at Shawnee who reluctantly looked me in the face nodding in agreement.

"I stayed here in Florida because I wanted a new beginning and I got it in spades even changing my appearance too. When its all said and done I ain't got no life back there where we all come from. Ain't nothing waiting for me back there except a couch or a jail cell if I see that perra blanca culo puta. I thought I had it on lock, but my head's still messed up really bad papi. I always felt like I was looking in from the outside so I couldn't understand our relationship before. I just got so mad when you didn't recognize me. It was like you were shitting on me all over again."

"Shawnee I will never cash app you a dollar again."

A tear ran down her cheek as she tucked her chin chuckling to herself even though we were right there. I lifted her chin with a finger getting her to look me in the face, then traced an invisible line along her quivering bottom lip.

I got a mushy kiss on the forehead. Rashida tugged on my earlobe drawing my attention.

"I got some stuff going on in my personal life; but that ain't changing nothing between us. No matter what happens, I'll always be there for you, however you want me. I'm sorry for not being honest; and I'm sorry about that shit with Koa. I didn't think you would mind. Then I realized who you are. Now I'm embarrassed for thinking you'd be jealous and hurt because I hooked up with somebody in front of you."

"I was hurt." I admitted.

Rashida's eyes lit up.

"Thank you." I added.

"For what?"

"Taking care of me all these months since I fell off; I've been treating you like my fucking nanny wet nurse or something. I've been keeping you from living your life free of this codependent shit with my problems. You uhm, put up with me and my reckless behavior and the minute you find a door out, I got messy and fucked your shit up. Rashida Sikes, I won't ever do that to you again and I promise that I'll give everything I took back to you when we get home. You were happy on that radio show. It let you show the world that you're more than sixty plus inches of online fame. I don't know if I can live with myself if I let you slip backwards. That's why I didn't want to know who you were dating at the time if that's even still a thing? You have a right to live autonomously without this nigga."

She burst into long awaited tears that I hoped were out of self-realization and acknowledgement of my sincere apology. This outburst seemed like what had been just under the surface since she appeared on my doorstep right before our trip to Miami and Shawnee Thompson. Ms. Rashida Sikes didn't care about me or Shawnee ugly crying on her knees in the bed with us. I felt like she was truly letting herself go for once in her life.

This was a rare and beautiful thing to see.

She pounced on me hugging me as hard as she could sobbing into my chest until she composed herself, then looked up into my face huffing and sniffling. I noticed a bit of puffiness under her left eye that perfectly matched Shawnee's. Rashida planted a particularly wet kiss on my lips struggling not to cry further. I kissed her back.

"Does this mean I can get a pizza puff and some praline ice cream?"

Rashida's sniffles stopped as she looked at me blinking profusely. Her thunderous brow furrowed then softened as she raised a brow with a half-smile.

"Is that your hand on my ass?"

"I can still have some cake, right?" I asked playfully changing the mood.

"Daddy." She scolded playfully giving me a more soulful kiss.

"Ustedes también me están haciendo llorar."

Both of us found Shawnee watching blinking profusely herself behind the thick glasses towering over both of us kneeling at my left side. Rashida lurched forward on all fours over my midsection looking at her rival as my hand went into business for itself getting a morning handful. Shawnee wasn't radiating animosity but Rashida relented drawing back as my hand ended up resting between her thighs. She tugged down on the front of her night dress.

"It's better to buy in bulk papi."

Rashida barely had time to get out of the way as the former Ms. WTF mounted me reverse cowgirl still kneeling upright. Both of us got a front row seat to those skintight booty shorts with the Kit Kat logo. It was a perfect fit, but I knew her all too well waiting for the dig at Rashida.

"Puedes comer pastel todo el día conmigo bebé."

Shawnee fell forward on all fours resting her weight on her elbows manifesting an improbably deep arch in her lower back which resulted in those shorts disappearing between her cheeks. She spread her legs a bit wider revealing a diamond shaped patch of cherry red spandex covering her peach. There was a slight jiggle to her cheeks and a little on the thighs. Shawnee gave us a series of her patented slow motion claps. It was loud.

"Clout chaser." Rashida sniped half playfully.

"It ain't clout chasing if I'm the real deal; now go get my championship belt crispy. You can put it on my fat ass."

"I'll put my foot on your fat ass."

"STOP IT!!" I cut both of them off before they could get fully into it.

The bedroom went silent for a moment.

Then we were all chuckling in the diminishing darkness as sunlight approached.

"Let's all just, well you two should uhm, agree to disagree and let your fans decided who's the champ. I just spent a day and some change putting together an event to find out once and for all; especially since Shawnee's retired. Can't we chill out with the constant back and forth? Can we just, kick it together?" I was exasperated.

My left hand was resting on Rashida's thigh under the night shirt.

My right hand was kneading Shawnee's giant corresponding ass cheek like olive colored dough. She lightly bumped backwards into my hand glancing over her shoulder at me with a look that read sexual mischief.

Rashida turned a little so that my hand was resting on the outstanding curve of her booty.

Both women started glaring at one another.

I dipped my chin nodding my disappointment.

"Excuse me." I got out of bed leaving them to one another for a bathroom break.

While I was taking a morning piss my eyes settled on the shelf just inside the door stacked with wipes and a few cleaning odds and ends. Something stood out on the shelf a tiny black plastic atomizer. This was homemade bearing a humorous eggplant emoji. I turned it about in my hand finding a peach emoji. The eggplant emoji was pointed at the peach emoji making me chuckle at its suspected purpose. There was a microscopic line of print on its side written in Spanish. I looked at the bottom finding a third emoji. It was a drooling smiling face emoji.

"Hey!!" I flinched at the sudden knocking on the door pocketing the atomizer.

"TAKING A PISS!!"

"We're going to pick up some breakfast, be back in probably thirty minutes or so." Rashida addressed me through the closed door.

"You're going together?"

"Yeah, we talked and uh, decided the suspense of waiting is driving us loco papi; And we're sorry about the other shit too, but don't think we're not gonna finish what we started this morning."

"No you ain't." Rashida cut in.

"Fuck you puta!"

"JUST GO ALREADY!!" I shouted loud enough to be heard down the corridor. The sound of the front door slamming followed but I was antsy enough to wait for a minute or two with my ear pressed to the door before walking into the corridor.

The house was empty.

The sudden silence was refreshing as I stretched cracking some bones.

I walked to the living room finding some furniture moved about and the floor covered with papers littered with articles of Rashida's clothing. The loveseat was vertical leaned against the wall while the table had a hairline crack in it. There were droplets of what looked like blood dotting Shawnee's plush rug. I looked over my shoulder finding a trial of clothing leading to her own hard shell suitcase. It was propped up against one side of the door battered and deformed.

1...1112131415...18