MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of us arrived home completely trashed. Our eyes were hidden behind sunglasses as we dragged our hard shell suitcases behind us through the airport. When it was all said and done, Rashida and I needed a vacation from our vacation having reached a state of complete dissonance from the emotional journey. We just wanted t get back to our respective lives having agreed to take a bit of a break from one another to sort our respective issues. Rashida found her life as a budding celebrity suddenly renewed from our work online over the weekend along with more unwanted publicity from the fallout of her former job at the radio station.

The paparazzi were waiting just outside the doors leading to the airport pickup area in force giving Rashida pause.

A particular Cadillac Escalade with tinted windows was also waiting for her right behind the conflagration of bottom feeders and fake reporters. Rashida looked at me worried for more than one reason as we slipped back behind a pillar watching.

"Go on, we'll talk later." I hung back giving her a nudge.

Rashida stared at me like I was abandoning her for a second, then gave me a peck on the cheek walking out to meet her future.

Ken the Comedian got out of the car drawing a wealth of attention from the local reporters.

He had a bouquet of roses.

I guess he wanted to make up.

I watched him give them to Rashida with this earnest look on his face before taking her suitcase and putting it in his backseat.

They drove off taking the paparazzi with them leaving the coast clear for the Educated Simp.

Still, I sat in the waiting area for a good thirty minutes processing.

I walked somberly to outside towards the old fashioned taxi port to catch a ride home when one of the skycap agents stopped me.

"Yes?"

"Uhm, there's someone waiting for you, I think." The short teen answered motioning behind me.

I looked over my shoulder.

Takisha was standing there in a bright orange string bikini and a pair of matching spike heels.

I couldn't help the gregarious smile that spread across my face making me look like the mythical Cheshire Cat.

"Need a ride home?" Takisha took my pull on suitcase collapsing the handle putting it in the back of her silver Subaru Forester. She opened the passenger side door waiting there expectantly as people tripped balls around us with phones in hand.

"Yes ma'am."

"I'm just driving you home; if you'd called me things would be different."

I'd expect nothing less from a lady."

She gave me a deep soulful kiss full of promise as a consolation prize then shepherded me into her car walking around to the driver's side casually oblivious of the people beginning to creep towards her ride.

"Well, I'm open to suggestion." Takisha admitted taking the car out of park.

We took off into the horizon line.

THIS HAS BEEN MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!!

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS SERIES!

*************************************************************************************

Author Bibliography for this series:

Rashida Sikes first appearance-BIG TIT DERBY 5X5 CH. 05 (CAMEO-UNIDENTIFIED BY NAME.)

Shawnee Thompson first appearance- Damn She Thick 5x5 Ch. 03

Shawnee's first meeting with Rashida Sikes-MAXIMUM BADONKADUNK Ch. 03

Shawnee's Hazing- MAXIMUM BADONKADUNK Ch. 09

Nova's first appearance- HOT SHOTS: M.I.L.F SPRING BREAK Ch. 06

April's first appearance- MEAN GIRLS OF MAPLEWOOD Ch. 02

Angel's first appearance-SIZE MATTERS Ch. 05

Karen Frakkes (Only Mentioned) first appearance-BAD M.I.L.F VOL. 03-THE NEW BATCH Ch- 03

Takisha's first appearance-THUNDA-UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT CH. 02