MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 05

Story Info
"Don't Hate The Player Hate The Game"
61.6k words
4.67
5.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers

SEASON FINALE

"Hey." It was early in the morning, probably right after the crack of dawn and I awoke shaking the sleep from my eyes finding Shawnee draped across my left side. Her face was hovering right over me with the relaxed somewhat goofy smile I'd become used to all over again since our reacquaintance.

Shawnee was playing with my dick.

"What are we doing?" I asked casually with a yawn.

"You don't like it papi?"

"Didn't say that."

"So you like it right; like waking up to me jacking on your morning wood, eh papi?" She was casually sliding her soft palm from stem to stern making me harder.

"Yeah, feels good."

"That's what I'm saying baby; I was laying here beside you and I kinda thought to myself, "Self you need to give this nigga post nut clarity" to get the day started off right."

"Post nut clarity?"

"Kiss me papi." I obliged Shawnee to the fullest as she ramped up her actions going Indy 500 fast making me groan and whine into her mouth as we tongue dueled.

I got completely hard in moments drawing up the knee that wasn't trapped under her thick thigh letting that foot rest flat on her mattress. Shawnee was bottomless wearing nothing but this black baby tee crop top that left her belly exposed. My leg was actually trapped between both of hers completely immobilized as she jerked harder letting her fist slam into the base of my prick. Her head was pinning down my arm while the other one was pretty much useless. I'd have to reach across my own body only able to touch her bicep given our postures.

"UH, YOU'RE DOING IT...HARD! REALLY HARD!!"

"Yeah, so."

"I... UH, CAN'T LAST!! UG!! OH!! I'M GONNA CUM QUICK!!" I warned as she continued manically beating me off.

"So."

"HUH?!!" Shawnee added a flick of the wrist to her actions as precum flowed from the head of my penis making things slick.

"I don't care cum as much as you like baby." As if encouraged, Shawnee put her arm into it making me yelp and whine as I crested almost humping up into her hand. Only her weight kept me partially pinned to the mattress as several tremors erupted across my body.

"AW SHIT!! AW FUCK!!! FUG!! FUGGIT!! AW!! AW MAN BITCH!!" Shawnee leaned further across my body redoubling her grip on me as rope after rope of thick milky jizz erupted out of my crown soiling my abdomen and inner thighs. Shawnee was relentless never letting up making my eyes watery. Her chubby fist was a blur of motion as I did my best to twist out of her grasp blubbering gibberish splashing spittle everywhere. Through it all she kept looking between my face and her jacking fist.

Then it was over.

"Oh yeah that was a good nut, wasn't it papi?" She wagged my member splashing jizz all over my thighs with some of it flicked on my chest and one of her chubby chipmunk cheeks. Shawnee gasped in mock surprise releasing my tortured cock gingerly bringing her glazed over hand up into both of our fields of vision.

"Post nut clarity." I mumbled blissfully.

"Yup." Shawnee shocked me by licking her fingers clean finishing up with a loud gooey slurp.

Her hand returned to my package as she stared at my face waiting for a reaction. I could feel her playing with my balls, rubbing my taint. She abruptly broke off her perv with a chuckle shifting about on the bed until she was kneeling besides my abdomen. I could tell she was looking at me from head to toe but my eyes settled on the undersides of her enhanced tits visible from my vantage point under her crop top.

"My turn."

"HEY!"

Shawnee straddled me reverse cowgirl pushing her humongous derriere right into my face like the iceberg that hit the titanic. Everything went black as that massive donk became a living eclipse. My cranium was cradled by her cushiony thighs.

I would've gone into fight or flight mode but Shawnee shut that down as I felt the whole of my endowment engulfed between her lips as she made a meal of my shaft and balls. This activated me as I started giving as good as I got sucking on her clit like it was going out of style. My legs were drawn up as she planted her elbows on the mattress between them handling my package. Her fingers encircled under my balls while the other hand rhythmically jerked everything not in her mouth. Shawnee mixed things up throating me in intervals.

It felt so good that I wrapped my arms around her narrowed waist capturing my own wrist to lock her into this economy sized 69 position eating her like it was my last meal. Despite the danger of having this big buxom woman atop my body, I went at her with everything I had mewling and groaning into her holiest of holies. Shawnee went after me handling the back of my thighs in kind drawing my legs up until both feet were planted flat. I ended up screaming into her box while her head bobbed between my legs.

My hips just started bucking and popping into her mouth while my nails clawed into her immense ass cheeks partially out of survival the rest out of overt lust. This put me in unintentional danger as Shawnee responded in kind rolling and twerking her wide hips mashing her snatch into my face. In seconds both of us were mewling and making all kinds of weird noises as I considered what might be my last happy moments on the planet. I resigned myself to going out pleasuring this crazy Latin woman to the best of my ability.

Suddenly life giving air rushed into my lungs as Shawnee dismounted my face turning back around on her knees.

"Oh, mierda, nos volvimos locos allí por un maldito minuto, ¿eh papi?"

"English." I gasped struggling to breathe.

"Aw baby, I just wanna see your face while I'm sitting on it." Shawnee went to mount my head again grabbing the headboard as she began to swing one of her thick shapely gams over my torso.

"OH GAWD!!" I curled up into a ball rolling away from her in a fetal position faux trembling.

Shawnee grabbed at my shoulder laughing but I rolled onto the floor hanging close to the edge of the mattress. She was laughing like a banshee for a few minutes while I cowered on the floor, then things went silent prompting me to raise up peering over the edge of the mattress. Shawnee Thompson was gone leaving her bedroom door half open.

"Huh?" I climbed back onto the bed with my sweat pants in hand keeping an eye on the door, then slid on a t-shirt from the tournament bearing some fan's cartoonish drawing of Shawnee's gaming alter-ego, Hazzardess G. I was still feeling it all over from the tournament and Shawnee literally mauling me like a bear until the wee hours of the night.

"Oh well, in for a day."

I mumbled to myself scratching the back of my head getting up stretching walking over to the door thinking to join my host in her kitchen. I now knew firsthand what it felt like to be Andre 13.5 pre drama. This woman was nigh possessive to a fault with the men she was into and sleeping with. I wondered if I'd need a security detail to get out of town after she mentioned more than one time about keeping me as a "house" husband.

I peered out into the immediate corridor finding the door to Rashida's guest room shut. Part of me considered climbing into bed with her in order to get some more shut eye unmolested. I walked to the second security door opening it as quietly as I could but found myself thwarted by the chime. I cracked the door sticking my head into the corridor hearing some expected movement in the kitchen.

Just as I was looking down the shortened corridor the opposite door to the small utility restroom opened.

"What the..?"

Rashida Sikes was there with a knee on the toilet looking at me with a toothy grin. We exchanged glances as I noticed the sheer white floral demi brassiere covering her pert breasts. She was wearing a matching tiny floral lace thong which was little more than a ceremonial strip of cloth over her sex. I glanced down at the silver pumps on her feet and matching toenail polish. Shawnee was playing some music while she cooked. It was that song I'd heard on a number of Tik Tok videos, Goya Menor, Nektunez by this artist known as Ameno Amapiano.

"What, uh no?" I whispered across the hall when Rashida crooked a finger beckoning me over. She was fully made up looking like a whole snack, but I'd barely survived Shawnee's attempt to sit on my head.

Rashida turned her back to me mounting the toilet on her knees with her arms folded across its top in an open dare to deny her. From the back those certified sixty plus inches of online fame were beyond decadent and inviting with a tiny patch of sheer white floral material at the very top of her deep gluteal cleft. Her rich chocolate skin tone offset the stark white in perfect contrast as I realized she knew my habits way too much. To make things even more complicated and hard, Rashida did a single audibly loud twerk clapping those cheeks once.

I ran across the hall in to the bathroom with my cock already out impaling her with impunity.

Rashida glanced over her shoulder with a knowing smirk that made me want to put a bag over her head to avoid the embarrassment. My hands were handling her cinched waist right above the outward swell of her rounded hips as that donk bounced off my pelvis like a trampoline. This was "our thing" since the first time we hooked up and a moving tradition of "doing it" in bathrooms to commemorate the first time we hooked up in a former friend and mentor's home. That was an incredible day back then handling her badonkadunk booty for the first time.

My fingers dug into the demi cups freeing her pert enhanced boobs squeezing and playing with them rolling the nipples. Rashida's head rolled around on her shoulders as I thought of our general disconnect during the trip when she'd hooked up with Koa. Part of me started to feel like this was some sort of consolation fuck getting a little angry. She groaned excitedly when I pinched her nipples hard going harder creating these motion ripples across her big black ass. I wondered if I should pull out and finish my morning tryst with Shawnee instead.

"Kiss me daddy." Rashida managed a half turn begging for a bit more intimacy. She managed to hook and arm around my neck bringing me closer to her waiting lips for a few seconds before straightening her stallion legs planting her heels flat. I hooked my fingers over her shoulders from the back long stroking her box with Shawnee's scent all over my face. The mind movie of Koa making passionate love to her returned interfering in our thing.

"I want to see your face." I grunted under my breath pulling out turning her around by the narrow waist. Rashida obliged me sitting down on the closed lid of the toilet allowing me to gather up her thick womanly legs hooking them over my shoulders. She surprised me reaching down pressing my crown against her backdoor.

"Nobody went in there but you since we've been hooking up after Renee." There was this fleeting look of concern on her face that brought pangs of guilt but she pulled me close intentionally impaling herself with my prick. We knew in that moment what was occurring. This was her attempt to reestablish our connection prior to the trip making me rueful and guilt ridden at the same time.

I buried my member to the hilt letting it sit there as I tried not to say anything just looking into her brown eyes.

"This is yours daddy and nobody else's." Rashida cupped a cheek as I began plowing her back door. She reacted facially squinting each time I thumped the back of her second hole with her mouth hanging open. I'd rolled her up feet in the air rodding her out thoroughly as the back of one of her heels tapped out an impromptu ditty on the bathroom door.

"You, uh don't have to say that Rashida." I grunted fucking her rear end slow and methodically as her hand found my nipples under the tee covering my chest.

"I was having some fun and I let you down."

"No you didn't."

"Well I'm just letting you know this ass is yours for as long as you want it daddy." My arms trapped her stallion legs between them while my hands covered her bared breasts. I appreciated what she was doing but resented her thinking she had to shore up my manhood. I knew Rashida had the best intentions but didn't want her to feel that way about us.

"HEY GIRL YOU DO KNOW THIS IS COMMUNITY DICK AROUND HERE, RIGHT?!!" My heart leapt into my throat at the sound of Shawnee's voice.

Shawnee was sitting on the bench across the hall watching us as she sipped from the same mug she'd originally made me a power drink when I first arrived. I got a wink and a twinkling fingers wave looking down at Rashida as my cock popped free of her huge derriere.

Several ropes of jizz shot out of my crown hitting her dead center in the face and chest with a lot pooling in her abdomen and navel. Both of us heard Shawnee laughing her ass off sitting there watching favoring the mug between both of her chubby hands.

Rashida flipped her the bird with a sarcastic look on her face.

"USTEDES PERRAS SE ENAMORAN O ALGO? RASHIDA, ¡¡¿SABES QUE AHORA ES MI POLLA, VERDAD?!!"

"ENGLISH!!" We yelled in unison at her.

"SPANISH!! ESTÚPIDOS HIJOS DE MADRE!!"

All of us were laughing in moments.

"Girl, you're all wrong; you ain't doing it right." Shawnee licked her teeth rolling her tongue around behind her lips watching both of us like a predator.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS; ARE YOU FOR REAL?!!" Rashida shot back as I stood there dumbfounded while our host got to her feet with a cherubic smile that made her aforementioned chipmunk cheeks puff outward a bit.

"Yeah girlfriend, don't you know there's rules to this "Ass Game" eh maldito chocolate negro?" Shawnee's eyes squinted a little as she leaned into the door first looking deep into my eyes, then down at Rashida laying there with her business on display.

"There are?" This was news to me and Rashida, both caught off kilter by her smooth delivery and the hand offered palm upward.

"Yeah homie; come up out of there hon." Shawnee effortlessly pulled Rashida to her feet caring little that she'd just watched me go ham in her ass. She no-looked tugged on Rashida's hand pulling her to the side with one hand while reaching inside the room onto a short shelf that I hadn't noticed before containing a box of baby wipes.

She ripped the plastic wrapping off the container noticeably tossing it over her shoulder in Rashida's direction before pulling out several wipes which she applied to my semi-deflated member. I'd like to say she wiped and cleaned my business but it felt like more of an enhanced hand job as she stroked me to full hardness with little to no effort.

"You think you're funny, don't you?" Rashida stood there with a hand on her hip forgetting her own soiled countenance until Shawnee tossed her the box of wipes in an underhanded manner akin to pitching a softball.

"Watch and learn baby." Shawnee gingerly took my hand lightly directing me out into the narrow corridor before mounting the toilet with her arms folded on top of it. She laid her head down on top of them sighing breezily.

The toilet disappeared from sight leaving only the view of her massive heart shaped derriere. Those light cinnamon shaded buns got me fully at attention right before Rashida's eyes as she cleaned herself using the wipes.

"FUCK YOU SHAWNEE!!"

"Don't cry baby they say in some circles; when the student is ready, the teacher will appear Chica; in your case, the master has arrived baby."

"EXCUSE YOU?!! CAN I GET THE MIC?!!" Rashida perked up despite being caught in an embarrassing position propped up on the toilet with her holiest of holies bare to the world. She cut in between us snapping her fingers in front of my face at point blank range until I looked at her. She took my hand leading me to the bench across the hall.

Rashida adjusted herself staring at me with furrowed brow daring me to look away. I knew Shawnee was watching without looking back as my running buddy, muse and usual friends with benefits mounted the bench with both knees tight together. Thunda as she was known online, popped out her own staggering sixty plus inches of online fame with that floral thong perfectly placed. We worked together all the time, so Rashida had an unfair advantage. She gave it a loud "thunderous" series of claps harkening to her online alter-ego.

Shawnee just laughed playfully getting our attention.

The ASS formerly known as Ms. WTF planted her feet on either side of her toilet perch bent over at a ninety degree angle presenting her still as yet, unmeasured monster for well, my viewing pleasure.

Shawnee fired back with her own patented "Slow Motion" bionic twerk which sounded especially loud this morning. There was just no getting over the look of those massive cheeks and the odd way in which they swung away from each other doing a rotation revealing her openings before smashing wetly audible into one another.

Rashida was not pleased.

"OH, SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS THAT YOU REALLY WANNA DO THIS, HUH BITCH?!!" She shouted with one knee on the bench as Shawnee looked over her shoulder, still smiling like Rashida was a light weight.

I should've been alarmed when the former Ms. WTF took her sweet time standing up stepping backwards out of the bathroom while Rashida took three measured steps forward with the meanest mug I'd ever seen on her face. Shawnee slowly turned around bumping chests with her on again off again rival since they'd met. Obviously her enhanced bust dwarfed and obscured Rashida's own engineered pert offerings. Despite being just a bit taller, Rashida leaned forward pressing her forehead against Shawnee's teeth gritted.

...I should've been alarmed.

"Oh my gawd." My eyes lit up like it was Christmas morning. I started giggling like a schoolgirl drawing their attention collectively.

"WHAT?!!" They shouted at my mad scientist like cackling visibly worried as I rubbed my hands together looking between them.

"THE GREATEST SHOOT OF ALL TIME!!!"

Infectious creative energy was crackling all over my person as I ran to my battered suitcase pulling on the handle which promptly snapped free making me stumble. I looked at the detached handle, then at the deep cracks in the hard-shell exterior of my tote. My dirt and sand encrusted handbag had fallen onto the floor when I snatched at the handle. My heart started thumping as I retrieved my bag from the floor with all the care you'd assign to a newborn. My eyes went to the women standing there watching then settled on Shawnee who covered her mouth.

"You didn't." Rashida side eyed Shawnee who looked at her feet unable to speak for a second or two.

"I was mad; he was talking shit on the intercom." She mumbled.

"Shawnee, you smashed up his stuff? Damn, do you know how foul that is bitch? You couldn't have let him get it back and leave, huh? I'm sure he just wanted his property back, but you couldn't help yourself, could you?"

"I was mad."

"So that makes it okay right; especially after you were shredding him all night at that fucking party?"

"I wasn't thinking; I just saw him there standing way down the steps from the front of the building like he thought I was gonna bust a cap in his ass. It made me mad so I tossed his shit. It just ended up at the front of the stairs. I was trying to throw it down those fucking steps because he acted scared. You didn't care; you was fucking Koa, hoe."

"Hoe?"

"Did I stutter?"

Shawnee's baby face and those particular chubby cheeks of hers were puffing up while her eyes looked smaller then went wide watering up. Her fists balled up slowly into the hams that nearly destroyed my face on the beach a night ago. Rashida's grimace went nuclear shoulder visibly stiffening up as I read the play. My months long wing woman and diminished FWB would undoubtedly hit her patented "Two-Hitter Quitter" in the form of dual clubbing blows one to the back of the head first while the second would be a loaded right hand into Shawnee's nose.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers