MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got more paranoid and antsy cleaning the mess frantically, even getting on my hands and knees with a sponge wiping everything up on the verge of a meltdown. Mind movies plagued me replaying my animalistically brief tryst with Isabella as if I was watching myself out of body. I couldn't make hide or hair out of the sensation feeling this weird humidity about my person.

"NO!!" I scrambled into the shower fully clothed turning the spray up accidentally taking a tumble which brought me back to my senses.

I sat there for a while listening to the sound of the water raining down on me.

My heart settled down gradually.

I scrambled out of my clothing getting naked leaving the soaked garments in the shower. I was obliged to track more water into the corridor in order to retrieve new clothes from my battered suitcase. It felt weird and disorienting kneeling down like a squatter with my business hanging. I bagged my soiled clothing up and ran it to the garbage shoot at the end of Shawnee's corridor. The paranoia was real as I did my best to look down the shoot trying to make sure it the evidence was gone.

I got an incoming message as I was walking back to the apartment.

Isabella sent me a nude from the seat of her car spread eagle holding her flower open for my viewing pleasure.

I slid down the wall face palming into both of my hands.

The elevator arrived but I didn't care that I was sitting in the hallway hiding my shame with both hands.

"What happened?!" Rashida's voice soothed me somewhat.

"¡¡¿QUÉ MIERDA PASÓ AHORA PAPÁ?!!"

Shawnee's voice, not so much.

"Let me guess; Koa's old lady popped up and you gave her the business, am I right?"

"How did you know?"

"She got reckless on my social media liking a few pics I took with Koa, then blocked me when I hit that facetime."

"Yeah we were gonna tune her up; but the line was too long." Shawnee added.

"Huh?" I looked up from my hands.

Both of them were standing there, Rashida with two bags of food while Shawnee was dragging two brand new hard shell suitcases along with what looked like a new camera bag.

"Just paying it forward." Shawnee smiled with a simple plucky explanation.

"Get your ass up and take this food in the house." Her matronly tone sometimes read like a drill sergeant for the uninitiated but we were all well acquainted. Sometimes you didn't know if it was schtick or her depending on the cadence in her voice. Shawnee thought the proceedings were funny with her own cherubic smile that made you want to pinch those cheeks.

"Put it on her, didn't you?" Rashida rolled her eyes at Shawnee's question.

"Yup."

"She gonna have to come up off some paper."

"Let it go." I advised.

I grabbed one of the hard shell suitcases allowing them to walk ahead of me to Shawnee's front door. They were still wearing their night clothes and I couldn't help admiring the view. It seemed my former Puerto Rican muse had become quite comfortable walking about in public with her monstrous donk on display. Her cheeks were bulging in the worst way while Rashida's sixty plus inches of online fame were bobbing all over the place.

"Can't believe you guys were walking around outside like that."

"I ain't got nothing to be ashamed of; plenty of people have seen the cakes already. You know, Ken was telling me they were considering using me for a modeling shoot to advertise the show. I uhm, was gonna wear these booty shorts with the radio station on the back."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, I was gonna have a meeting with that station manager Harvey; then all those allegations started coming out. Guess it was for the best anyway because if he tried it with me he was getting a Mike Tyson special."

"Would've been a waste of money anyway." Shawnee cut in holding the door open.

"Excuse you Ms. Lady girl?!!" Rashida raised a brow.

"Well think of it this way; you got that flat screen television behind you but I got a whole motherfucking drive-in bitch."

"You're just fat."

"Where it counts crispy."

"How do you talk with all those nuts in your fucking cheeks chipmunk?"

"Please stop it." I interrupted again feeling as if both women approximated a gender flipped over sexualized version of Cain and Abel.

They didn't say anything silently acquiescing to my wishes back inside the apartment where Shawnee looked pleased at my cleaning efforts. Rashida went right into the kitchen taking the bags of food with her unpacking.

"Oh uhm, last night I uh lost a contact lense; crispy was helping me find it." She looked like a mischievous kid as Rashida stepped out into the corridor with one hand on her hip and a raised brow.

"Yeah I lost mine too and chipmunk was kind enough to help me find it; laid out on her back looking at the ceiling."

Shawnee cocked her head the side tilting her chin, then repeated the motion getting an audible cracking sound.

"Say crispy you think maybe you wanna look for some more of them fucking contact lenses, huh?!"

"Space and opportunity Fiona Shrek." My running buddy folded her arms under her boobs tensing her shoulders up getting the same cracking sound.

I shifted between them leaning against the wall with one hand.

"Would you be caping for chipmunk if you knew she donkey punched you in the back of the head this morning?"

"FUCKING SNITCH!!"

My throbbing noggin and Shawnee's presence by the loveseat earlier in the morning was explained as I shot her a look. She looked at once antsy flinching a little as her shoulders drooped half smiling as she continued.

"I uh, saw that intro you made for Rashida with all the fucking bells and whistles. Shit man I thought you cheaped out on me, then later I uh saw what you did for me... lo siento por eso papi."

"So you hit me in the back of the head?!!"

"Lo siento." Shawnee smiled peevishly.

My palm collided with her monstrous badonkadunk loud enough to get a slight echo. Her cheeks jiggled as she made this childish expression favoring the sore spot on her butt while still looking me in the eye.

"Hey man can't we eat first before we do all the freaky stuff?" Shawnee rubbed the offended buttock sort of standing on her tip toes wincing with a smile.

Rashida threw up her hands walking back into the kitchen around the island counter. She went straight to the laptop about to hit some keys.

"What're you doing?"

"Checking the site; I wanna see how much of a margin I won by."

"FUCK YOU!" Shawnee flipped her the bird.

"NOPE!!" I shouted.

"What?" Rashida shrugged.

"I wanna eat without any drama then you two can do whatever you want, toss coins, play cards, hell get a room for all I care! Lets just have a cease fire for a minute or two before you pull that shit up?"

Rashida's features softened as she closed my laptop computer.

"You got it papi." Shawnee ran her hand softly down my back with a heartened smile of her own.

We actually camped out in the living room having our breakfast without further back and forth just talking. Both women spoiled the shit out of me running back and forth between the kitchen and living room. My glass was kept full with one of two bottles of natural fruit juice purchased from a farmer's market Shawnee frequented that was incidentally owned by neighbor Kyle's mother some successful business woman. I got ribbed about running Isabella through while our Puerto Rican host alluded to the difficulty she had returning Koa to said wife.

"Hey you guys smoke? I bought a lot of weed down at the market, like real good shit too." Shawnee asked.

"I dabble." Rashida side eyed me like some disapproving parent getting a light nudge of the elbow.

We planned to watch a movie together after Rashida intercut into a verbal challenge issued by Shawnee for a gaming rematch from the party from hell. Both of them traded stories about the thirsty guys who'd worked up the courage to come at them while I was at Shawnee's home banging out Isabella.

"Hey papi; you uh, need to pack your new suitcase."

"I'll do it later before we hit up that red eye flight." I muttered between bites of cheesy eggs.

"Maybe, you should take care of that right now so there won't be any delays when we leave." Rashida chimed in as both of the women exchanged looks.

"Uhm, okay." I wasn't blind to the collusion between them.

I found a brand spanking new PS5 inside my suitcase looking up giggling happily as both of them peered around the corner at me then ducked out of sight.

There was some light knocking at the door that interrupted me before I could properly thank the girls.

"Oh hey Kyle; how's it going?"

"Copacetic uhm, left my charger behind yesterday."

"Feel free."

Kyle walked into the apartment waving at the women obviously still enchanted with "Thunda" after spending a full day with her. While I was editing the footage together for the PPV, I'd discovered an attempted scene which seemed like a lark on her part. It went comedically disastrous when Kyle kept "reaching the finish line" before even touching his crush. There were no real plans to release that footage right away because I felt it would damage Rashida's appeal to her core audience which had obviously tripled over the weekend.

"Oh, so how does it feel to be a legit champion?" From my position near the front door Kyle was facing the living room so he could've been talking to either one of them.

"HEY KYLE, CHILL!!" It was too late as he kept it moving walking around the island counter nonchalantly opening and activating my laptop.

It was too late as both women ran into the kitchen swarming the laptop.

*********************************************************************************************

"Man, that's some fucking shit right there! The only reason you won was because that shit was on your motherfucking live bitch."

"Salty much?" Rashida couldn't deny the visible gloating on her face as we all sat out on the balcony overlooking the crowded afternoon beach below. Shawnee was busy firing up her hookah pipe taking a long drag of the flavored tobacco. There was a little extra mixed into the flow.

"You know it Rashida; those were your motherfucking fans; that win don't mean nothing!" She took a second drag as I sat between them looking straight ahead not regarding either. Shawnee thumped my bicep handing me the nozzle watching as I took a solitary toke. The body of this large foot tall hookah was pretty much sitting between my legs.

"Don't mean nothing to you cause you lost baby; ain't that right daddy?"

Instead of answering, I took another hit.

"Don't go there Rashida; you think he's gonna be on your side cause you guys on the regular? I ain't the fucking underground favorite no more; I'm the be all end all in this ass game beotch." I kept staring dead ahead as I was thumped in the bicep from the opposite side passing the nozzle to Rashida.

"Ain't you retired?" Rashida took a hit hitting Shawnee below the belt.

I glanced down at my bare feet for a moment then outward over the balcony as Shawnee became more animated pulling out her phone.

"You wanna check my contacts? Do you have any idea how many celebrities are in here baby; you didn't forget that bomb ass party I took you to so you could try hard, to get your game up, right? Did you make any contacts this weekend besides Koa making contact with your ovaries, huh?"

"EXCUSE YOU?!! CAN I GET THE MIC?!!" Rashida perked up beside me sounding ready to rumble while Shawnee did the same on my opposite side seeming to become larger just sitting there beside me.

"I DROPPED THE MIC!"

"Then how come you ain't win, huh Mami?!!" Rashida taunted starting to turn in my direction while Shawnee did the same.

I took another toke trying to subtly look at each girl sitting on either side of me.

Both of them were staring pointedly at my face waiting for me to settled things by verbally declaring who I thought was the real winner between them. Rashida Sikes made a nice piece of change over our vacation with her win enhancing those earnings while Shawnee had cemented her sex work retirement with a substantial cryptocurrency winning purse from the e-game tournament. In short, both girls made out like bandits while I reaped the benefits sexually after a sustained uphill battle to reforge my relationship with Shawnee. Out of the three of us, Shawnee and myself learned a substantial amount about each other. Rashida had already gone way down that road with me. Yet, here they were acting like kids fighting over a ball on the playground.

I took an exceptionally long drag from the hookah pipe dropping it between my feet.

"Fuck that shit, I'm out." I mumbled coughing a bit in the throes of a good afternoon high from the weed mixed concoction. I let myself fall backward onto Shawnee's bedroom floor intending to beat my feet right out the front door.

It seemed like they knew because Rashida was on me before I had a chance to fully stand up bodying me into the wall just inside of the sliding doors leading out to Shawnee's muted patio. Out the corner of my right eye, Shawnee stood snatching up the stool I'd been sitting on flinging it wildly into the room onto her unkempt bed as she slid into the room nodding her head aggressively at me while Rashida looked ready to put one on my chin. I was done for when Shawnee pressed into my right side helping her rival box me in with nowhere left to go. I looked between their faces feeling sweaty and anxious partially from most of the hits I'd taken.

"CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG GOD-DAMMIT?!!"

Rashida and Shawnee exchanged glances before looking at my face.

"Sure daddy."

"Yeah Papi." There was a smirk on Shawnee's face as Rashida leaned in closer than expected planting her luscious lips on mine. She broke off the kiss looking over at Shawnee who was in the process of exposing me. We'd already done it so many times, I didn't think I was even capable of getting it up at this point. Shawnee thought otherwise.

My sweat pants were already at my ankles with both of her knees on the floor as she began giving me a deep sensual blow job while Rashida peel up my t-shirt going at my nipples sucking and pinching intermittently making out with me. Shawnee was undoubtedly up in my top ten at this point along with Charity Gilbert, Yoli Van Allen, Carlie Brown & Takisha as the most recent head queens I'd been with. My entire package was being rhythmically engulfed making me yowl and moan into Rashida's mouth as the latter caressed and ran her hands over my torso.

All three of us were moaning and whining in concert as Rashida went after my neck working up a wicked hickey. My hand was planted firmly on the swell of her huge shelf-like butt just sort of resting there for a few minutes as my shirt was stripped off and tossed away followed by the cotton NFL themed night dress covering her body. Underneath, the only article of clothing left were a pair of bright yellow bikini panties that looked painted onto her body in the best way. Rashida leaned back into my body keeping me pressed against the wall with my hand down the back of her undies while my opposite hand cupped the back of Shawnee's head.

Rashida went after my ear sucking it while handling me at the base with Shawnee's lips kissing the end of her fist as she soulfully sucked me to nirvana. I was surprised to get a nip on the side of my face, then my left nipple before Rashida licked a slimy trial from my pec down my abdomen as Shawnee broke contact standing up. The women were trading places as Shawnee licked her glistening lips with some excess saliva and precum running off her chin.

I grabbed a big handful of her right breast squeezing hard flicking her nipple before Shawnee slid out of her tee baring her new enhanced chest. She was in the zone taking three of my fingers between her lips vacuum sucking them like a surrogate cock before pressing it back into her right tit. We both knew she liked being handled rough while Rashida knelt in an open legged squat handling my business with her fist balled up right behind my balls as her plump lips slid methodically along my shaft lingering on my crown in intervals.

Rashida Sikes knew how to please me more than anyone I'd currently been with.

Shawnee's eyes became slits as I groped, pinched, and generally turned her tits into a veritable chew toy before I glanced downward finding Rashida's fingers between her thighs. My thunderous companion was all the way into this threesome working her rival's slit through her skintight booty shorts revealing an ambidextrous ability to satisfy two people at once.

Her nimble fingers began peeling those spandex shorts down revealing the upper swell of Shawnee's massive donk enticing Rashida enough to release me long enough to lick a trail up the exposed portion of her rival's rear cleavage. My arms were wrapped around Shawnee in a deep hug as Rashida appeared behind her mimicking my actions from her back. She leaned over Shawnee's right shoulder making out with me briefly allowing things to shift to our Latina host all of us swapping way too much spit. Rashida took things to the next level making out with Shawnee now pushing her into the wall as I slid over fingering Thunda from behind.

There was no doubt about Shawnee's feelings on the matter as she cupped the sides of Rashida's narrow face wantonly kissing her back as I handled the former's wide hips wedging my prick lengthwise in her rear cleavage for a vertical ass job. Rashida remained in step with me subtly flexing her monstrous cheeks perfectly caressing providing that counter sensation on the underside of my shaft. We'd done this almost as much as fucking, so it was nothing to her, but she knew me well enough to face Shawnee to the wall.

It was the Boricua's turn as I got dueling thanksgiving handfuls of her rather soft on the sides, enormous ass cheeks driving myself home horizontally. Shawnee was well equipped to handle me in any way I desired arching her back towards me as she used the rest of her body and weight pinning Rashida to the wall helping herself to our friend's sixty plus inched of online fame. Her size and weight were such a factor that Rashida had to spread her stallion legs wide allowing both women to wedge together. It honestly looked like Shawnee was fucking her against the wall.

Rashida draped her arms over Shawnee's shoulders bending one to grab her elbow locking her Puerto Rican home girl in a deep embrace. I was already sweating profusely long stroking Shawnee's rear cleavage starting to knock on her back door when she dislodged me out of nowhere with a twist of the hip. I was handled by both arms at the bicep drawn into what amounted to a sensual group hug where we traded and swapped more spit than I thought possible. They gave as good as they got groping and playing with my endowment equal parts pinching and squeezing my butt as well.

No one was saying a word; our bodies doing all the talking in those moments before I took both of their hands interlocking fingers with both. I directed them to the bed sort of leaning backward until the back of my legs hit the edge of Shawnee's mattress. Rashida swatted the stool I'd been sitting on before it had been tossed onto the bed. It hit the floor with a loud thud which all of us ignored as both women mounted the mattress on all fours. Each knew me well assuming the more open legged doggy posture I liked.

I was presented with dueling mountains of bobbing twerking cheekage with both models working in unison.

"I've never tried two at the same time before." I responded wistfully as they jointly peered back at me quizzically.

It was expected that I would pick one and pound her out switching between the duo, but I had other ideas climbing onto the bed between them kneeling upright at the outside of their thighs. Both groaned letting their heads go on a swivel as I buried fingers from both hands inside their sopping wet snatches. It was my first time trying such a stunt but I managed to find their secret places with little effort using the thumbs of both hands on their clits. Their honey spots were stimulated without mercy making them gasp and whine sounding like stray cats in heat.