MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I facepalmed and started the long arduous task of cleaning up the mess by righting the loveseat. Halfway through my cleanup my trusty android started ringing but I ignored it. The calls came in cycles until I snatched it up off the kitchen countertop.

"Isn't this kind of early to be calling somebody?"

"You forgot about me?"

"Of course not but I'm out of town and I've kinda got my hands full Takisha." My former stalker had somehow slid into a FWB role in Rashida's brief absence from my life and was partially responsible for my clients rise to power and subsequent fall from supposed grace.

"Where are you?"

"Miami."

"Need company?"

"I'll take the fifth but I'm flying home tonight on a red eye." There was a long pause on the phone as I braced myself for some sort of outburst.

"Well I hope we can hook up sometime when you get back; for a second I thought we might take in a car date in the airport parking lot."

"Tempting."

"Not enough to take me on vacation with you; I look really good in a bikini you know?"

"Would you pick me up at the airport in a bikini?"

"Is that a dare?"

"I take the fifth." I verbally parried.

"Well uhm, make some time for me no matter what time or day it is when you get back; I want to suck your dick for three hours."

"HUH?!!"

"Bye." She clicked off leaving me with the visual and a broom and dustpan in hand.

I decided to let sleeping dogs lie and not take the bait as I went to the kitchen to gather up the pizza boxes and other trash. There were stains on the cabinet and bits of food splattered on the counters also littering the floor. I had to go back to the small bathroom which also served as a utility closet making use of the wipes there to clean up the mess. Shawnee's garbage can was filled to the brim with used paper towels and wipes in short order as I considered everything I'd experienced and learned during this trip. I noticed my laptop sitting at an angle almost precariously off the counter. I stumbled forward shoving it back into place.

"Oh okay." The player was open and paused on the promotional logo for Shawnee aka Ass Almighty.

I took a moment clicking on the video clip.

"I don't know her."

"I don't care about her." Rashida was seen in letterboxed frame sitting in her salon chair in front of her station obviously holding court to an audience just out of frame. It was an old clip I shot nearly a year ago. Known as Chi Town Thunda during this time, she was in full heel mode during this time.

Several cuts of old school Shawnee were spliced in during her verbal drubbing of her rival as Rashida continued running her down something fierce. The disparate shots were all of the former Ms. WTF walking away from the camera with her immeasurable cheeks bobbing and bouncing all over the place. There were several cuts from various videos I'd shot of her along with my former mentor.

"Are you intimidated by her?"

"WHO?!!" Rashida leaned back in the chair shades covering her eyes like a genuine superstar as she let her head roll about on her neck exuding a smugness that sort of grabbed the viewer. I was privy to the fact that she was speaking straight from the heart at that time as the clip started to fade out.

The following scene faded in on the crowded beach in Go Pro pov from my point of view to the beginning strains of "YES" by Fat Joe, Cardi B and Anuel AA. I was a good distance behind Ass Almighty catching several people looking as she passed through the crowded tourist spot. Some visitors to the beach that day had their phones out filming.

"Are you intimidated by her?" My altered voice was heard again.

The infectious beat started to ramp up as I got closer to her iconic monster sized donk. That one piece was continually riding up exposing more and more of those olive colored cheeks. Her rich tan lines made things seem somewhat obscene for her to be out in public with a criminal wealth of cheeks. The camera caught several women giving Shawnee the stink eye. One thin blonde Latina was comically seen making the call me gesture towards Shawnee with her tongue sticking out salaciously to the side as a middle finger was returned.

"Are you intimidated by her?" My further altered voice was several octaves deep sounding positively demonic.

A nearly minute long rapid fire collage of Ms. WTF's greatest hits sped by on the screen at light speed on a loop as the Latin flavored hip hop thumped out of the speakers with an added bass boost. This slowly panned out revealed to be a part of Shawnee's brand new logo in the style of those Marvel movie intros as the song reached an ending crescendo with a final pirated audio clip.

"If you're good at something never do it for free." Heath Ledger's Joker's voice was heard as she was seen onscreen running into the ocean with an entourage of kids and teens with the scene fading.

A brief teaser closed the clip with an unexpected fade in finding Koa wandering onto the beach enchanted towards the roiling surface. Shawnee's head was seen bobbing in the water with the rest of her body hidden by the waves. She stood up revealing her sunbaked nudity slowly emerging from the surf akin to the birth of Aphrodite. Koa looked as if he would swoon as she came to meet him in her birthday suit. There was no music, just ambient sound as her intro segment faded out.

I'm sure that Shawnee would've appreciated the fact that I was sporting serious wood just watching her intro.

There was a rapping at the front door as I went about finishing up the cleaning.

"Oh uhm...what're you doing here?" Instead of my friends Isabella was standing there in this white diaphanous summer dress that stopped at the top of her thighs. It was sheer enough that her skimpy lace bikini panties were put on display right in front of my eyes. Humorously a pair of cheap flip flops were on her pedicured feet.

"We discussed this beforehand, before Koa misbehaved by spiking my bottle of Evian."

"Oh, how's he doing? We hit a bump the other day."

"Funny; are you going to let me inside?" Isabella looked like a million dollars but I'd just finished getting Shawnee's place together and didn't want to navigate a criminal assault.

"Now?"

"Yes now, I want mine especially after what you let that cow do to my hubby. He's totally unsuitable at the moment."

"Tragic." Isabella looked angry but in a spoiled princess type of way standing in front of the door with her arms folded hands tucked under her armpits.

"Are you going to fuck me or not?"

"Aren't you worried about Shawnee stepping out on you?"

"Please, they're ten miles away shopping; your woman Rashida pinged her location in a social media post ten minutes ago. I'm not stupid you know. I demand to be fucked."

I snatched her just inside half slamming the elite model into the wall as I slammed the door loud with an aggressive swipe of my hand. Isabella looked simultaneously frightened and aroused by my sudden behavior.

"Oh shit."

She shrieked happily when her sloping breasts were exposed bouncing with a healthy jiggle. I grabbed the hem of her dress lifting it up looking at her picture perfect abdomen running a single finger between her thighs along her slit. I added two more fingers rubbing up some heated friction as she almost became wet on demand.

"If you wanted some dick why you come over here with your fucking panties on?" My face was inches from hers, tone intentionally aggressive almost spraying her with spittle. I was experiencing a feeling dormant since the afternoon I'd hate fucked my cousin's girlfriend Takisha atop the washer in his garage.

Isabella's eyes went wide as her mouth hung open giving me no indication whether she was turned on or scared or both. I cupped her sex in the palm of my right hand feeling her oily essence veritably splashing my grinding digits. Her naked breasts were bobbing and jiggling from the motion as her fierce looking eyes narrowed. Our combined heavy breathing and panting filled the short corridor just inside Shawnee's door as she squirmed on my fingers.

"I, can take'em off!" Isabella went after her panties with both hands but I grabbed her wrists ferociously yanking her hands over her head into the wall.

She looked insanely euphoric huffing in my face with a bit of spittle running off her bottom lip.

I leaned in sensually kissing her letting my tongue meet hers in a heated exchange that saw Isabella moan into my mouth. Her breathy moans were an audible aphrodisiac as I suckled and nipped at her neck slurping hard in this sustained motion that made her cry out and whimper joyously. She hungrily made out with me fully immersed.

My hands grabbed fistfuls of her sheer frock tugging it down until it was hanging from her waist.

Isabella leaned back into the wall staring at me huffing as she cupped the outsides of her breasts pushing them together offering them silently. Her nipples were so hard it looked as if they would pop like pimples or explode. This passionate sounding sigh escaped her as I took both nipples in tandem sucking and nursing on them like a newborn. The seat of her panties was translucent with her juices allowing me to slip fingers inside with a thumb on her clit. The reaction on her face was immediate as she cheeks started to flush. I took her left tit almost whole sucking as hard as I could making her whimper and grit her teeth when I nibbled.

I broke off rearing up a bit looking deeply into her eyes on the verge of tears. She looked back incredulous.

My knees landed on the floor leaving me kneeling. Our eyes never left each other as I took care with her delicate frock raising it exposing her pelvis. She'd shaved herself bare in preparation as her sensuous musk assailed my nostrils. Isabella took the excess of her dress holding it up against her abdomen as I gingerly went after her panties pinching the material. I drew them down midthigh looking at her mound breathing harder than before as my heart thumped wildly in my chest. It felt as if something was coming over me like some invisible cloak of humidity bringing with it the toe curling scintillation.

Isabella trembled uncontrollably when the flat of my tongue ran over her mound puffy from arousal.

Goosebumps were prominent all over her thighs as I handled them leaning in lapping at her pussy. A deluge of her essence flowed out as she shook and cooed with these breathy moans. It ran freely into my mouth and off my chin hitting the floor in droplets. I went in hungry for more licking the outside of her honeypot getting more ravenous for her unique taste letting my tongue inside like a ladle. Isabella's hands were caressing my head lovingly for a moment or two. Her throbbing clit was all the way out of its pretty pinkish hood.

I went after it mercilessly sucking and swirling my tongue all over the button even bobbing my head back and forth thumping her crotch.

"CHUPA MI COÑO DE MIERDA!!" The complete loss of self-control saw my head handled roughly with all ten of her manicured nails digging into my flesh as something snapped.

Her forty inch hips started popping and swiveling eventually seeing this woman humping and sawing her cunt against my mouth. These angry sounding grunts were coming from her initially before melting away leaving behind a series of throaty breathless moans. Isabella was partially riding my face working her hips harder essentially fucking away at it getting more frantic by the moment. I went with it going deep allowing her to drape a leg over my shoulder. Her hips went into overdrive. Those shrieks got louder until she burst splashing the whole of my face.

Her hand appeared in my field of vision slapping ay her button frantically. I slowly stood up a head taller putting the woman in my shadow.

"SORRY!!" Isabella shrieked as my hand clamped around her throat.

Three fingers invaded her gooey snatch methodically curving up into her g-spot.

Isabella burst all over my frigging digits almost collapsing if I didn't rush in pinning her to the wall with my body glaring into her eyes. She looked apprehensive fully flushed, teeth lightly chattering. Her body tensed up when I whipped down grabbing the back of her left thigh snatching it up horizontally. Both her hands pressed into my chest bent at the knuckles nails digging as if she would shove me off. Instead she dropped them to my sweats uncovering my raging tumescence.

Her eyes were fluttering profusely as she gasped scared of a potential throttling.

Instead Isabella raised her over leg hooking over my right arm at the elbow carefully interlocking her fingers behind my neck.

I went balls deep mashing her into the wall already manically plunging her sloppy box. These syrupy sounds outed her bliss as we made out passionately. This entitled low tier online celebrity got banged out against the wall savagely loving every bit of it as evidenced by the steady droplets of juices on the floor. Her open mouth was level with my ear audibly registering every stabbing thrust and grind. My ear was suckled lobe flicked with the tip of her tongue.

It was a miracle she wasn't injured as I disengaged treating her with all the care you'd assign to a two dollar whore facing her against the wall with her panties still at her knees. Quick on the uptake Isabella flattened her palms into the wall as I got insanely impatient spreading her luscious cheeks apart. She was drenched in perspiration from head to toe as I pushed my crown inside her steaming snatch using my thumbs to keep her openings visible to the world. Isabella arched pushing backwards into my initial invading thrust. Once that perfect heart shaped butt pressed into my crotch I let the warring halves of her cheeks clap at the base of my member.

I wrapped her lush highlighted brown locks around my fist making it tight enough to tilt her head backwards.

My other hand cupped her tit from underneath squeezing it with no regard for the woman who was starting to whimper eventually digging nails into the offending hand. The instant I felt the exact moment of pain I gave her a deep thrust of my hips thumping the back of her box. Isabella's hand dropped rubbing her mound diddling her clit. I grunted pounding harder into the woman like I wanted to break her making Isabella whine and whimper. Her lovely mouth hung open prompting me to stick in a few fingers. She put a little extra wriggling her hips wildly.

Her butt was perfection a true inverted heart shape sitting at the bottom of a small tiny little waist. It was sort of solid at the top but wobbled in flabby fashion at the bottom making this clapping sound as my pelvis bounced off it like a trampoline. My wet fingers drifted from her mouth to her clit diddling her until she was nearly hopping in place getting the bottom knocked out of her cunt. Isabella came looking for sex and she was getting it in spades.

"OH GAWD!! GAWD!! FUCK!! SHIT FUCK ME!! OH GAWD!! DAMN!! GOOD DICK!! FUCKING GOOD DICK!!"

I could have cared less about her tacit endorsement of my sexual prowess pursing her lips together until she went silent other than whimpers and grunts. I released her shoulder length locks focusing on grabbing handfuls of her tender waist pounding so deep that her cheeks were parting revealing her rear entrance with every thrust. Isabella ended up at a forty-five degree angle struggling to hold on as I began to crest. My inner thighs started to pulse in powerful uneven intervals while my balls felt as if they were contracting to a third of their size.

"¡¡QUIERO TU CORRIDA POR TODO MI CULO!! ¡¡QUIERO SENTIR TU SEMEN CALIENTE SALIENDO A CHORROS!! ¡¡ME ENCANTA TU POLLA BEBÉ!! CUM PARA MÍ!!"

Isabella's head dipped between her shoulders bobbing like a fishing bait. Her Spanish language utterings sounded as if she were preaching to the choir but I didn't care. My gaze was focused solely on her perfect forty inches.

"OH GAWD BABY!!" I could hear the snot in her throat as she sobbed and sniffled. It was just what the doctor ordered sending me careening over the precipice. I yanked my throbbing prick out of her gaped snatch getting a deluge of moisture from the unplugging.

Several wads of jizz hit her bobbing, trembling goosebump covered cheeks in silly string waves. Some of it soiled her sheer beach dress with flecks dotting her back. Isabella slid down the wall back facing me letting her forehead rest on the wall. She hunched over covering her face with her hands shuddering. Then to my surprise, Isabella became incontinent pissing all over the floor in front of Shawnee's front door. There was no doubt she was sobbing.

"Thank you." She mumbled having got more than what she came for.

"Thank me properly bitch." I heard myself say detached as if I were having an out of body experience.

She glanced back looking at me with streaks of mascara running down her face in darkened tears bottom lip quivering.

"Yes."

Isabella gingerly took me in her mouth sucking me clean as I stood over her arms folded legs spread dangerously apart. That feeling of detachment washed over me as she went about servicing me no hands involved on all fours.

"Take my hand Isabella." She looked scared but took the offered hand being pulled to her feet wholly timid.

"Did I fuck you good enough?"

She was trembling looking horrified eyes darting back and forth on the verge of cracking as she answered.

"Oh hell yes."

She cupped the back of my head pulling me down so that we could kiss for a few moments reluctantly breaking off wiping a finger under her lip. Her eyes went from my face to my endowment then returned as her chest heaved.

"I can get some more again, right?" Her panties were down around her ankles.

"Shouldn't you be home with your husband?"

"He's in the shop." Her words were puzzling as she fidgeted looking about not wanting to peer at my face now.

"Isabella, times up."

"Uhm, I wasn't talking about right now; just like, in the future. I wanna know that I can get some more because you really know how to handle me. I'm not trying to beg or anything just asking if its' possible, that's all."

"You've got my number."

"Okay." She flushed acting out of character looking around as she started to smile to herself draping one hand over her breasts while nibbling on the pointer finger of the other batting her lashes overly feminine.

Isabella carefully stepped out of the panties leaving them there in her puddle.

"Go home."

She tugged her sheer frock up over her sloping breasts seemingly unable to stop looking at my face then uncovered them cocking her head with a sly smile.

"I can clean it up."

"GO HOME!!" I yanked the door open pointing down the corridor.

She was a whole mess of streaked mascara, runny nose with chattering teeth twisted into this crazed smile. I didn't react as she stared waiting for me to change my mind. Her slender neck and a breast were sporting a number of hickeys. When nothing happened she lazily pulled her dress up over her tits still breathing heavily as she ran a hand through her mussed up locks.

I could tell she was silently fawning.

"Bye."

Isabella Perez did the walk of shame leaving her panties behind. She turned a few times smiling warmly at me.

I waved.

She waved back chortling as the elevator arrived hesitating holding the doors open staring before disappearing inside.

That girl was a mess.

I stared after her for a while before closing the door softly.

"Shit." I turned around stepping a foot into her puddle.

My heart started thumping.

"Fuck me."

I felt queasy and sick quickly hopping into the adjacent utility bathroom on one foot sticking my foot into the shower where I ran some steaming hot water onto it panicking. I found a small plastic bucket beside the toilet.

"FUCK ME!!" I filled the bucket splashing water all over the place running out pouring it onto the puddle of urine. I sloppily tracked water into the kitchen snatching up a flimsy looking mop going to work.

1...1213141516...18